Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,617 members, 7,865,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184124 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Hey Dude, you aint Ghanaian WTF is wrong with you? Ghanaians don't Roll like that, if you have beef with her PM her don't exhibit your st.pidness here, FERK yoU ok.
you so rude shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:

u myt as well say RIP to hitler and Osama abi?
Hypocrite, don't you guyz say
RIP to your heroes in Nigeria?
All I am saying is Respect The Dead, if you insist in hating on a defenseless body that aint my panadol, it just shows you are a Bulley.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
That ackward moment...
Ik::: will the HOH bimp pls tell us who he saved and replaced..
BIMP::: ***stands up smiling** i saved no one and left it that way..
Ik::: well bimp,your chase ends here!!!!

Now lets move to the ruby house..
Ik;;; Will the HOH sulu pls tell who he saved an replace..
SULU::: **feeling like a boss*** i saved no one and i was up...
Ik::: awwwww,thats so sweeet.. Pls sulu do you mind joining me and bimp on the stage pls..
SULU:: ah,i dont understand..
Ik::: that is the scientific way of saying "Sulu you have 30seconds to leave the big brother house"....
lmsao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:
you so rude shocked
Hypocrite, cheap guy picking on a defenseless lady, you might as well pick on the dead, I pull a Bassey(aiding a sista) card on you and you say I am rude, I stand corrected but who typed the rude comments below? Ferk you.

zandilicious:
u take ur arrogance n cockiness to another website too, coz the people u routing 4 r not as dumb as u r..ths z not ur website, if u use to rule at ur house, go be the dumb missy there, not here grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
call me all d names u like, e no concern me.

unto serious matters...
this conspiracy warning is too much BUT will d housemates comply?
to me, I think this conspiracy will continue as far as oneza, sucleo and nando r still in r house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmm, in Nando's DS, after saying he thinks of Bimp as a bro. He went on to say, on conspiracy that he feels like the West Africans are in an alliance, he thinks Melvin's decision to leave himself up is part of his game(can I hear an O'neil?) and that he's on to him. On nominating Dillish, he says he feels like she hasn't gotten over Maria's eviction and is competition. (sounds to me like this guy wants to kick out the ladies who turned him down for Melvin....if he can't get to Melvin. When he says WA alliance, he doesn't mention Bev, Bas or Eli. In his mind the WA alliance is Melvin. At this juncture, kicking out Oneza sounds pretty good to me, let's shake up these mofos by gunning down the King and Queen, pawns will come later

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
fashrola: View Zandilicious's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Zandilicious's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To zandilicious

Time registered: July 03, 2013

Time spent online: 14 hours & 31 minutes

View Zandilicious's posts (19) | View Zandilicious's topics (0)
Zandilicious is an alien....

The name is derived from "Zandile", a well-known ZULU name.

Zandilicious is definitely a South African chap smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: Hmm, in Nando's DS, after saying he thinks of Bimp as a bro. He went on to say, on conspiracy that he feels like the West Africans are in an alliance, he thinks Melvin's decision to leave himself up is part of his game(can I hear an O'neil?) and that he's on to him. On nominating Dillish, he says he feels like she hasn't gotten over Maria's eviction and is competition. (sounds to me like this guy wants to kick out the ladies who turned him down for Melvin....if he can't get to Melvin. When he says WA alliance, he doesn't mention Bev, Bas or Eli. In his mind the WA alliance is Melvin. At this juncture, kicking out Oneza sounds pretty good to me, let's shake up these mofos by gunning down the King and Queen, pawns will come later

mscheew! Nando needs a therapist.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Hypocrite, cheap guy picking on a defenseless lady, you might as well pick on the dead, I pull a Bassey(aiding a sista) card on you and you say I am rude, I stand corrected but who typed the rude comments below? Ferk you.

whu is defenseless? r u now a defender mumu?fo.rk u 2, dumb patriot, no wonder u feel u bein attacked, st.pid
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
lekpalicious: Exactly, we are not disrespecting the dead. We are only saying the truth. If you were dumb must we now say you are clever. If you were evil must we now say you were good.
Like I said, Kwame Nkrumah had his demerits but you dare not paint him Black in Ghana, sorry I thought Nigerians respected the dead, now I know so #Peace.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

I swear bros! I just dey look those people.

See as dem dey talk about "respecting the dead" like I disrespected Goldie's grave or made fun of the fact she's dead.

Those same people have no problem talking about Abacha and still raining curses on him, forgetting he too is dead. And while I know Abacha isn't quite the best of analogies to use in Goldie's case, the differences aren't too many.

Goldie's behavior in the Big Brother House was completely stuppidd and that's a fact which we all know; and that's the part I talk about - Her time in the BB House ALIVE, not afterwards.

Those people telling me to shush it should realize I'm not bounded by any religious or moral code of fear. Goldie's dead. I didn't kill her, so they should let me talk about her stay IN the Big Brother House, not what happened afterwards cuz that unfortunately is none of my business.

R.I.P Goldie... But you were still a disaster in BB House, maybe not in real life sha.

Most of us watched BB the stargame and we very much remember what went down. Had she still been alive, it would have been a very different ball game. Unfortunately, she is no more. Further, her demise is still quite recent. And death is a very sensitive issue on here. I believe you will be better off avoiding citing her conduct in very strong negative terms as instances like you have been doing.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Denrele's reply to a tweet criticizing him over Bev's Selection ;

Denrele Edun
@ DENRELE_EDUN 11m
“@SLEEKY_JOY : #BBATheChase
@DENRELE_EDUN gave us d worst
HM this year I swear,she needs to
go”

*Y'al said d same bout d
previous HMs too!**

this goes to prove hw much influence denrele have over 300k USD. Hmmmm!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
"Biggie does not believe in conspiracy and if you are founding conspiracy, you will be dealt with" - surupinso to hms

Oneal is a strange being. I cant find the right words to describe him but his diary session left me utterly astounded. He talked about people conspiring and left himself out. He mentioned that saving elikem doesn't mean he decided to choose him over selly but he wanted to show him he could outsmart him. He said elikem should watch out because he's going to hit him. He said he heard elikem saying things about him that he (oneal) thinks he's too smart, too intelligent and that when he gets to oneal's age, he will be way smarter than him.

Feza believes everyone is conspiring but some people are really overdoing it by sucking up to hohs every week and its pathetic. She thinks elikem is sucking up to hoh sulu by trying to agree with whatever hoh says. She also said she tried to be friends with pokello when she first got to ruby but she gave her attitude and wasn't receptive, but the moment she became hoh, pokello too started sucking up to her by sleeping on her bed. She says she found it irritating cos she's not stupid.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

The name is derived from "Zandile", a well-known ZULU name.

Zandilicious is definitely a South African chap smiley
grin grin lol lol, not only a Zimbo, a South African too.n what is Spade, which country z t frm, England....lol lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Briareos:

Its post like this that makes people start pouring out insults, diatribes, abuses and curses on other people.

You seriously settle down and typed the above thrash? You are comparing Goldie to Hitler and Osama? You are comparing deeds done in a game to the monstrosity and inhumane crimes of Osama and Goldie?

Have you bothered to know who Goldie really is?

No be by force to post on Nairaland, my sister. Whenever you type something. Go over it and read it again slowly.
GBAM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

you're zimbzbwean....the last word "hey" betrayed you...zimbzbweans and SA's use it most times at the end of every sentence...

Please let nobody be fooled by this guy
Like we say in Ghana, behavioural attitude is like a woman beign prgnant.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pls who watched annabel's DS? Got in late. Said she's trying to get know some one in the house better. Please who?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oneal also mentioned selly swap, he said he did not regret (not exact wrds tho) selly leaving. He said many hms thought he would reciprocate what selly did but he's the kind of person who doesn't like doing what people expect him to do. He said he lost touch with selly the moment she left for diamond house.

He talked about the shredding task, said he did not understand the brief very well but what was going on in his mind was never to lose again since they lost already at the arena to the diamond house the previous day. he said he saw it as a competition and a task they should not lose again (being the winning house I guess)

Btw, when sulu mentioned cleo going back to sleep, oneal said its diamond tendencies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
wild child:

IK and eLDee are the two most responsible celebrities that are married in Nigeria..ask anyone who knows 9ja entertainment sector very well,they love and respect their families so much
Wow!!! Indeed you are IK, as we say in Ghana, attitude is like a pregnant woman, it will surely show.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
feminine A: Pls who watched annabel's DS? Got in late. Said she's trying to get know some one in the house better. Please who?

bimpe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Like we say in Ghana, behavioural attitude is like a woman beign prgnant.
so u now arguin the fact tht i said m a Ghanaian, also the fact that Spade said m from SA, don arguin wif th mumu,go argue wif Spade an tell me wen u get ma tru identity mumu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:

bimpe
lol am so not surprised(Bev is with Angelo so she wants Bev to be jealous) grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
#InOtherNew DjXclusive is live now coolfm,don't dull the mixes wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
wild child:

'u doubt TV presenting is his field' after 4 seasons,this is his fifth season you're funny grin grin grin who are the real professionals that are hanging? Olisa? Freeze? KB(the one before IK)..he's not a trained mass communicator,he an economist by education..ask yourself,how many people on TV or radio studied mass comm? Media is not really about your school cert but your skill,talanet and creativity....im not saying he's perfect though

You don't understand what I said. I'll use an analogy.

Let's say, you, wild child, are called to chair an event. A book launch by a group of writers.

And when you introduce one of them, you say "He's no Wole Soyinka but he's a good writer all the same".

Is that polite? Is it objective (objectivity being one of the basic tenets of mass comm).

How will he say the Ugandan rep is beautiful but not a Dellish. Who the feck says that? IK obviously.
If she was a real contestant, viewers will not realise, but he has already implanted an idea in their minds that she is inferior to Dellish. Nobody wants the inferior at the end of the day.

As the anchor of the show, it's just not fair or ethical.

Anyways. Can we drop this? Moving on to better gist.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tiyazman:

Hmmm....Do you guys know that I.K's Nick name is 'wild Child'? ..........I.K doesn't show up @ the rest of the days except Sundays....and this 'Wild Child' doesn't show up on sundays too.......ARE YOU THINKING WHAT AM THINKING??
Sorry for doubting you earlier. Thumbs up, we need to read his comments on this thread and pick the hints.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:
so u now arguin the fact tht i said m a Ghanaian, also the fact that Spade said m from SA, don arguin wif th mumu,go argue wif Spade an tell me wen u get ma tru identity mumu
Don't rush, I am picking up from where I left, mumu.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
lola.luv:

You don't understand what I said. I'll use an analogy.

Let's say, you, wild child, are called to chair an event. A book launch by a group of writers.

And when you introduce one of them, you say "He's no Wole Soyinka but he's a good writer all the same".

Is that polite? Is it objective (objectivity being one of the basic tenets of mass comm).

How will he say the Ugandan rep is beautiful but not a Dellish. Who the feck says that? IK obviously.
If she was a real contestant, viewers will not realise, but he has already implanted an idea in their minds that she is inferior to Dellish. Nobody wants the inferior at the end of the day.

As the anchor of the show, it's just not fair or ethical.

Anyways. Can we drop this? Moving on to better gist.
Did he say that? Wow now that is totally uncalled for. I now understand why you guys have been saying all the stuff about him. Wildchild/IK what do you have to say for yourself? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
If Melvin swaps a housemate, they would beef. If he dosen't, they would still beef if he even voluntarily leaves sef, same story i.e oneza, NANDO wetin dem want make he do again?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Belvine33: If Melvin swaps a housemate, they would beef. If he dosen't, they would still beef if he even voluntarily leaves sef, same story i.e oneza, NANDO wetin dem want make he do again?
Lol it's called jealousy. I really cannot wait for Oneal to get evicted and find out how Feza played him like a fiddle. It may be too much for his big ego to bear. But none of them will win. I just wish that all the 4 housemates in Rh will be up so that Oneil/feza or if we are lucky both can go home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:
O'Neal and English.Dude dey feel like boss.

Guy is such an idiot. West Africans need to teach him a lesson!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: Hmm, in Nando's DS, after saying he thinks of Bimp as a bro. He went on to say, on conspiracy that he feels like the West Africans are in an alliance, he thinks Melvin's decision to leave himself up is part of his game(can I hear an O'neil?) and that he's on to him. On nominating Dillish, he says he feels like she hasn't gotten over Maria's eviction and is competition. (sounds to me like this guy wants to kick out the ladies who turned him down for Melvin....if he can't get to Melvin. When he says WA alliance, he doesn't mention Bev, Bas or Eli. In his mind the WA alliance is Melvin. At this juncture, kicking out Oneza sounds pretty good to me, let's shake up these mofos by gunning down the King and Queen, pawns will come later
ok... U v spoken... Buh lets wait till seven, before midnite the house ere will strategize buh if any of their names slip enter... Au reviour..... Looool ... Fooolish..eediotas

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tng(f): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
How will he say the Ugandan rep is beautiful but not a Dellish.

He didn't say that. He said she was the emeralds Dellish. He probably shouldn't have said anything about anyone's beauty though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.