Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,405 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184017 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Garri Warlord, you are just too funny. I cant stop laughing at your post on the swap matter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:
lol Bimp and Nando no be friends again?
what happend
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
wild child: Why does everyone here thinks I'm IK? For real? You guys are very funny,well lemme set the record straight,I got my nick name 'wild child' frm friends back in Uni days cos of my love for Ik's party and radio show 'The Dance Party' and he's name then was wild child so they started calling me the name and ever since then,it has been my nickname...The program is/was on rhythm93.7fm and he still does it but no more party cos he's now married and life seems different when you're married as we all know
Again,I talked about coolfm and DJ exclusive in some pages back,IK wont do that cos he's still with the rhythm family...I listen to coolfm now and I'm not in anyway IK the presenter of BBA,eshey oo,thanks y'all cheesy
@Garri n Amaka...IK is my no1 celebrity in 9ja and eLDee is the most respected grin grin

You are not IK? Oh, you don't say? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Amaechi5: what happend

No,I'm just surprised by the sudden friendship.
They r on d same bed arguing football.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

you're zimbzbwean....the last word "hey" betrayed you...zimbzbweans and SA's use it most times at the end of every sentence...

Please let nobody be fooled by this guy

lol lol grin grin grin, dumber than i thot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:

lol lol grin grin grin, dumber than i thot

Can you just speak Twi and a fellow Ghanaian here will assist you.
That will remove all doubt, simple.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm beginning to feel very irritated with this "Anti-West Africa" plot in d BBA house.
I'm yet to see WA HMs planning against HMs from other region.
Nando swapped Maria in for possible eviction knowing fully well that her fellow Namibian (not just region) HM was up already. Yet he had option to swap in fellow HM from same region wit him.

Oneal had option to swap in HM frm same region wit him or do d honorable thing like Melvin, but shamelessly decided to betray d trust of a young lady he is almost 10 years older than.

I ask Oneal: "Why judge a whole region by d actions of some HMs "

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
All those attacking @spade for saying what Goldie did in BBA was dumb are hypocrites!!!
So cos someone is dead,that person automatically becomes holy and void of any faults shey? What is even special about the dead anyway?
You guys should stop all this nonsense hypocrisy..
Respect the dead ko,respect the dead ni!!!
Respect yourself before you die and the respect will go down with you!!!
Yes,what Goldie did in BBA when she was alive is dumb!!! Shikena!!!!
Stop using the fear of the dead visiting you as an excuse to say you respect them..

I swear bros! I just dey look those people.

See as dem dey talk about "respecting the dead" like I disrespected Goldie's grave or made fun of the fact she's dead.

Those same people have no problem talking about Abacha and still raining curses on him, forgetting he too is dead. And while I know Abacha isn't quite the best of analogies to use in Goldie's case, the differences aren't too many.

Goldie's behavior in the Big Brother House was completely stuppidd and that's a fact which we all know; and that's the part I talk about - Her time in the BB House ALIVE, not afterwards.

Those people telling me to shush it should realize I'm not bounded by any religious or moral code of fear. Goldie's dead. I didn't kill her, so they should let me talk about her stay IN the Big Brother House, not what happened afterwards cuz that unfortunately is none of my business.

R.I.P Goldie... But you were still a disaster in BB House, maybe not in real life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Melvin's DS.
He was surprised that RH shred their letters.twas sad and its their decision.
After last night,he felt slightly better.
According to him,who ll put himself and get saved by Africa?
There r ppl who appreciate him.
He grateful for Africa,Nigeria.
He's not sure he can make that decision again but if he becomes HOH again,"wen we get to that bridge,we ll cross it"(try am 1st,na house u go come).
He felt awesome when d housemates congratulated him for his bravery(except Nando).
About Bimp being HOH,its a big responsibilty but he's not sure he ll try what he did.Its a big Risk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
russello: I'm beginning to feel very irritated with this "Anti-West Africa" plot in d BBA house.
I'm yet to see WA HMs planning against HMs from other region.
Nando swapped Maria in for possible eviction knowing fully well that her fellow Namibian (not just region) HM was up already. Yet he had option to swap in fellow HM from same region wit him.

Oneal had option to swap in HM frm same region wit him or do d honorable thing like Melvin, but shamelessly decided to betray d trust of a young lady he is almost 10 years older than.

I ask Oneal: "Why judge a whole region by d actions of some HMs "
Its obvious himself and feza feel very insecure and scared of WA. And we have a way of outshinning others in events. After house merge I see him going after melvin cause he knows his most cherished feza has a soft spot for him.
However this is going to be their downfall!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

I swear bros! I just dey look those people.

See as dem dey talk about "respecting the dead" like I disrespected Goldie's grave or made fun of the fact she's dead.

Those same people have no problem talking about Abacha and still raining curses on him, forgetting he too is dead. And while I know Abacha isn't quite the best of analogies to use in Goldie's case, the differences aren't too many.

Goldie's behavior in the Big Brother House was completely stuppidd and that's a fact which we all know; and that's the part I talk about - Her time in the BB House ALIVE, not afterwards.

Those people telling me to shush it should realize I'm not bounded by any religious or moral code of fear. Goldie's dead. I didn't kill her, so they should let me talk about her stay IN the Big Brother House, not what happened afterwards cuz that unfortunately is none of my business.

R.I.P Goldie... But you were still a disaster in BB House, maybe not in real life sha.

My brother, you are too correct!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
I am anxiously waiting for selly's interviews...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Ik, e haff do! Hian!
@ amaka ure so certain dis person is Ik abi una two get paroles? I don de suspect u oo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
For evictions this evening, I think bigie would most likely put up 8 HMs up for nomination in order to quash d conspiracy efforts by HMs who feel they can now control d game.so d likely HMs would be: for RH
Pokello
Elikem
Angelo
Feza and cleo. That would leave sulu with no option than to replace cleo with oneal (that would really be sweet)
For DH, it would be
Bimp
Annabel and dillish.
And bimp would most likely replace himself with bassey (poor bassey).

D 2nd option is putting up only 4 HMs, pokello, elikem , bimp and nando which would really be boring and less money for endemol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Beverly's DS.
Biggie I'm tired,we r just 7 ppl in d house and everybody is my friend(yimu).the house is boring.
If 2 ppl r sleeping its like d house is empty.
Her wkend was nice,she went to d RR with angelo and got to know him better.
She saw the emerald Hm8Ts,dey were nice.she can't think bout them cuz they look like fans.
Her letter was d shortest letter eva and her mum told her to pray and reduce her alcohol intake.she felt sad.
And she thinks her mum feels she's a big gal dats y she made d letter brief.
Her game is still d same and she's been praying(rolls eyes).
Anything she does should create a positve impact but if not,it should be understandable.
The RH is complicated.
Oneal can't gang up,along with feza and cleo.
Even "her" Angelo also(yeah she called him her angelo).She likes him and he likes her..blablabla.
She's asking for a tribute for Goldie(that's nice).

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sulu has a problem. He is the type of guy who probably could kill his gf/wife if she left him. That is how obsessed he is. How can a man with a gf and a 9month old baby. He really needs help. Lol did anyone watch what Sulu said about Melvin and Beverley?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chai! Biggie don tabon o shocked
He's talking to Bev about the letters they rescived and said 'tell big brother how that made you felt shocked. She just said the emerald housemates looks like gays grin
Biggie asks her about conniving, she said she's not sure about rubies in terms of conniving. She says O'neal doesn't look like someone that can connive, so is Sulu (if only you knew!) as well as HER Angelo. Even biggie follow say hmmmm. Her DS started on a low point but I enjoyed it sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
I said f(a)gs o (in Beverly's words). These word filters sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bimpe's DS
His wkend was eventful.he's thankful for the letters and happy the DH dint press the button.
He got drunk which doesn't happen and he hopes he dint do anything he ll regret(oh,he will).
It means so much to him that ppl like him and thinking bout his strategy,d letter helped him.
He felt like DH were d better ppl cuz dey dint shred d letters.it was selfish and he felt betrayed by the RH.
He has neva been HOH but it guarantees his safety,he doesn't like to swap but he has to do it.
he doesn't see any1 reacting to him being HOH in anyway.
About the evictions,he's glad he got to talk to selly as a hsM8t.Natasha was shocking to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
DS

Melvin: he thanks africa for saving him, thanks Nigeria, says he appreciates...if he was HOH again, would he do it? He's not sure, when he gets to that brisge he'll cross it.
On the Ruby housemates pressing the shredder button, he felt betrayed....they pressed in less than a minute, he thought they would wait, but, hey....
Housemates reaction to his decision...they showed him love, respect...he's honoured by it.

Would bimp do the same? He doubts it, it takes guts to do that

Bev:

How was your weekend?

It was nice

Biggie: elaborate

Bev: I got to go to the RR with Angelo...then the party zone, I don't want to speak on emerald housemates, you're the boss

Biggie: on conspiracis in the house!

Bev: my diamonds aren't conspiring..Rubies? O'neil doesn't seem the type to be conspiring, cleo doesn't have time, feza neither, not HER Angelo

Biggie: your angelo? Elaborate

Bev: he's my angelo, I really like him biggie, bla bla bla
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
All those attacking @spade for saying what Goldie did in BBA was dumb are hypocrites!!!
So cos someone is dead,that person automatically becomes holy and void of any faults shey? What is even special about the dead anyway?
You guys should stop all this nonsense hypocrisy..
Respect the dead ko,respect the dead ni!!!
Respect yourself before you die and the respect will go down with you!!!
Yes,what Goldie did in BBA when she was alive is dumb!!! Shikena!!!!
Stop using the fear of the dead visiting you as an excuse to say you respect them..

Excuse me? Were you not the one who first cautioned @Spade to respect the dead? Cos here in naija we do not speak ill of the dead bla bla bla? Now you came up with this sheet up here?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dillish's DS
Her wkend was great.she talked bout the arena games et all.
She talks bout the emerald house being a surprise.
Yesterday's eviction was a surprise cuz of Natasha and Selly's eviction.
About natasha being in d DH,she enjoyed it,she's a great cook,she's a mother figure.
About hsm8ts ganging up:in DH,she doesn't think so,but in d RH,she blives so cuz they r in groups but in DH,they love each other and she doesn't wanna move to that house.
Biggie said he's aware of d conspiracies(is he?)
She blives Bimp will help them win their wager.
She thinks her name will be up for eviction,bimp and perhaps Nando.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Aww...Dillish just won me over again and again wiv her DS. She has a good heart. This geh must not go home oh.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011: Aww...Dillish just won me over again and again wiv her DS. She has a good heart. This geh must not go gome oh.

Sholay 2011, you too like delish sha, han han?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bassey's DS

He loved the letters, he even cried over it. He's happy about his family sending him letters. They didn't mention the S/Os he gives, but it's okay
The diamonds felt betrayed by the rubies shredding their letters in seconds
He feels nando and pokello have beef with each other, he's unaware of any ganging up
Biggie reminds housemates that conspiracy is prohibited in the BBA hous(oh please, shut up! Tell that to oneza, sucleo and nando, you biased mofo!!!)
He doesn't know of he'll be up, he's never been up...the diamonds all love each other so nominations will be difficult
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bassey's DS
Last wkend was d best so far.
He felt good bout the letter.it made his day.
He felt bad that RH shred their letters in seconds and blabla
He thinks d hsm8ts r ganging up.He doesn't understand nando's hatred for Elikem,selly and Pokello.
biggie:conspiracies are prohibited in the house(yet he dint caution Oneal,Poky,feza,nando and gbogbo amebos).
He has a feeling he ll be up Today.
Bimp is a very nice person and its difficult for him to swap.
He gave permission for bimp to swap him if he likes cuz Africa can save him(yep).
He was shocked bout selly and Natasha eviction.
Things ll shock u and don't be over confident.
No shout outs today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nando nominates Dilllish every week. He should free the chick now...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bassey enters the house and shouts saying,"no conspiracy in dis house".
Camera focuses on Nando's evil eyes.

@safari gal..take over pls.Nepa has done magic.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
lekpalicious: Sulu has a problem. He is the type of guy who probably could kill his gf/wife if she left him. That is how obsessed he is. How can a man with a gf and a 9month old baby. He really needs help. Lol did anyone watch what Sulu said about Melvin and Beverley?

What did he say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Belvine33: Nando nominates Dilllish every week. He should free the chick now...
I will be objective here...it's vice versa. It was Bimp that shocked me...not crackhead nando. And I still wonder how the infantile nando escaped being nominated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
abenipa:

Sholay 2011, you too like delish sha, han han?
Lol...but I still try to be objective. ..but criosly. ..I like Dillish and her game so far in the BB game, alongside Melvin and Bassey. Bev fell from grace dis morning IMHO.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol...but I still try to be objective. ..but criosly. ..I like Dillish and her game so far in the BB game, alongside Melvin and Bassey. Bev fell from grace dis morning IMHO.

I feel you, she is a cool girl. I feel she is holding back sha but overall, she good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.