Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,168 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183578 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kslib:
He asked her why she is giving him shots.. Annabel answered by saying "she wants to get laid by him"...
Nando was alos clamouring fro more shots cos he said he wanna see melvin drunk.. Ok oooh!!!

You figured dat 1 out...ryt?
Nando u nor reach!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
@spade follow back....need to PM you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Why is Bassey's name not on the voting line yet? These BBA people have started again o. Do they not know that every second counts? Valuable votes are being withheld undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
if u watch bassey very well u will notice dat he planned very well before coming into de game reasons he tries very hard to be very nice guy so that HMs and viewers will like him.2nd y didn't he save elikem when he had de opportunity to do so,3rd i believe dat he knows about the conspiracy and is keeping quiet cause it involves mainly eli,bev & melvin.Lets not be suprise if bassey put up melvin 4 eviction in the end

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
languy69:

If I may ask, what the heck are Ghanians doing here, challenging our love for a particular house mate and imposing your obtuse views on us? Abeg, this is nairaland! Pls go to cedisland and rant!
Sorry to say this but you are an slowpoke. We are not challenging your votes. You guys can vote for Lady Gaga for all we care. What we are challenging is our right to vote for WHO WE LIKE. NOT WHO YOU SAY WE SHOULD VOTE FOR OR WHO YOU GUYS WANT TO RIG UNDER GHANA. It's called respect. Look it up in the dictionary. When Seun(OWNER) chases us away then will surely leave. But until then get used to us being around.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
dmalam:
BUT DTS RIGGIN NW
Yeah the fact that he's is not even up on the website is rigging and very unfair. I have refreshed so many times and still nothing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
russello: Can som1 remind the HM dat was saved by Bassey wen he was HOH?
Pokello over Elikem...W/A alliance my foot

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

Why kwanu?
but wait a minute annable never norminates melvin even though mel swapped her once.Hmmmmm i believe dat dat b.ussty babe like our mel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl:
Dillish over Bassey. West African Aliance my foot. Truth is, if Elikem was up, you guys would still vote for Dillish. The truth is this W/A allaince is only there to benefit Nigeria and that is all.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
ladunsky: HOUSE..... SO WHAT IS THE FINAL DECISION
naija is voting for dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Miss_3v3: What you fail to realise here is that as long as Pokelo is in that house. Elikem stays longer. Even when the houses merge her name will be called the most. Even Nando hates Pokelo more than Melvin. Elikem has an ali in her, She has never nominated him. I also like her cos she does not take shit and she will definately deal with the oneza etc. Whether Zim votes for us or not. WE are used to our 1 country vote. Sl on the other hand have never voted for us, Even when Elikem was up(Bolts bff), they have not voted and it's also wishful thinking on our part to expect votes from SL. Either way as long as we go for who we want. There is a better chance of Zim returning the favor than Sl even if its 1 %. The main thing is keeping Pokelo in that house. Bassey does not really flow with Elikem. He can easily nominate him. He also gossipped about Selly to Sulu.
IF U LIKE VOTE ANNABOOBS, WE DNT GV A SH'IT , DILLISH SHAL SURVIVE....

***DILLISH UNLIMITED OJORO activated (DUO)***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl:

And dat pepeye mouth still get d mind to talk say we dey form "West African Click"

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Guys, abeg!!! No ojoro for Dillish.
Just give am Naija vote. I know why I'm saying this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

Nigeria and our SMS votes go to Dillish.

Our ROA votes and Ugochukwu kurukere go to Bassey.

FINAL! cool

sorry to bug in
from safarigirl comment & sometins i notice Bassy can't b trusted
so i blive we give Nigeria & ROA votes to Dillish & others places to Bassy if the need b.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languy69: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
dmalam:
IF U LIKE VOTE ANNABOOBS, WE DNT GV A SH'IT , DILLISH SHAL SURVIVE....

***DILLISH UNLIMITED OJORO activated (DUO)***

God bless y'all! As if Ghana votes matter! grin We can get Ghana votes any time we want. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
ItsModella: Why is Bassey's name not on the voting line yet? These BBA people have started again o. Do they not know that every second counts? Valuable votes are being withheld undecided undecided
I am sure other votes for the housemates won't count until they rectify it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
languy69:

Ooh, you lousy shagbag, are you as stu.pid as Selly? Why didn't you get it? We don't give a f.uck about your votes. Go to cedisland and tell them about it!
Okay God knows i have tried and tried. But Whenever Ghanaians dnt jump to your rope then you guys start this ish. How can we vote for someone who said ish about Selly and Elikem in Diamond house. Anyways mumu as Ghanaians are, we will still vote for Melvin, not because he is Nigerian but because he is a great guy and he does not deserve to be punished because of all the insults and crap we constantly get from you guys. Hope you are proud of yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade: Guys, abeg!!! No ojoro for Dillish.
Just give am Naija vote. I know why I'm saying this.
sowie bro,But we gazz use DUO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
languy69:

God bless y'all! As if Ghana votes matter! grin We can get Ghana votes any time we want. grin grin grin
You did not get it last year? And this year you will get it for Melvin because we are voting for him. Anyways enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
dmalam:
the namibian hm neva fr once insltd W/A....But d zimbo hm did, sorry Ghana r buildin alliance wt d wrong pple

anyways d inslt ws slapped on elikem's face, he did nt in any way caution d hm, ws busy becomin a shoe cobbler, ARE OL GHANIANS LIKE ELIKEM?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
@Miss_eve
There r peepo u must learn not to reply (e.g. check their profile first)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languy69: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Miss_3v3: You did not get it last year? And this year you will get it for Melvin because we are voting for him. Anyways enjoy it while it lasts.

Whatever! We are not called the Giants of Africa for nothing! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
dre11:

sorry to bug in
from safarigirl comment & sometins i notice Bassy can't b trusted
so i blive we give Nigeria & ROA votes to Dillish & others places to Bassy if the need b.

This is NOT about Bassey being trustworthy or not.
The houses are being merged on friday, and as we already know, BASSEY DOES NOT LIKE O'NEAL!
We will need this guy in the future as he'll be on our side when the houses merge.

Now, let me ask you... Wasn't Dillish dragged to the bathroom by Feza and Annabel and told to nominate the Nigerians as well? Has she told her best friend Melvin yet? NO!
But when Bassey was told by Feza to nominate the Nigerians, who did he nominate the next day? FEZA THE SCHEMER HERSELF!

Trust me, we will need this guy! His instincts are off the hook! He knows O'Neal for the arrogant piece of vulture excrement he is and isn't afraid to bluntly state he's a bore!

Trust me, when the houses merge, Bimp and Nando will align with O'Neal and Feza! Dillish will be a mere fence-sitter.
We NEED someone on our side real bad cuz shittt is going to hit the fan next week.

We need Bassey against O'Neal!

We also need him to take the Ruby Housemates' attention away from Melvin as Pokello will be confronting him about his 'advice' to Angelo, O'Neal will go after him for swapping him earlier, and Bassey will go head-on against O'Neal.

Do not make this mistake!

I'm going in to furiously attack Ugochukwu, Ethelbert, Angus and a nearby Roaring Lion.

Wish me luck!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
[b][/b]This week only ONE housemate will be evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kheart(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Plz who won nja vote wen elikem was up 4 eviction?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
dmalam:
sowie bro,But we gazz use DUO

Other countries do NOT go out of their way to do Ojoro for us! They just vote and rest, so why the phuck should we do ojoro for others? Just give Dillish the Naija vote and aim your Ojoro at Bassey for super-strategic purposes, even if it means 'taking some' from Anaboobs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

Other countries do NOT go out of their way to do Ojoro for us! They just vote and rest, so why the phuck should we do ojoro for others? Just give Dillish the Naija vote and aim your Ojoro at Bassey for super-strategic purposes, even if it means 'taking some' from Anaboobs.
like you said, other countries don't do ojoro for us....one good reason why we should do ojoro for SL when we can just sit back and vote Dillish?

I want Pokello out...will deal eith Elikem later

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Amaechi5: if u watch bassey very well u will notice dat he planned very well before coming into de game reasons he tries very hard to be very nice guy so that HMs and viewers will like him.2nd y didn't he save elikem when he had de opportunity to do so,3rd i believe dat he knows about the conspiracy and is keeping quiet cause it involves mainly eli,bev & melvin.Lets not be suprise if bassey put up melvin 4 eviction in the end

And u guyz believe Dillish will not put Melvin up at the end, or when d time comes?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.