Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183521 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm voting Bassey..not because of the W/A alliance thng, but because he has the interest of our 'reps' @ heart. E.g beverly's saga.
Also because he is more fun than Dillish (yes, I said that).

Dillish on the hand might just turn against our reps soon, she's a teaser and very hard to predict. I've not been able to place her since the game started. The fact that namibia voted melvin doesn't mean we owe them. Infact, I dare say that Maria Nepembe did most of the job + her influence on twitter and facebook. (Yes, I said that).

Nigerians, dillish has a better chance of surviving because of her 'looks'
I urge us not to split votes, else our votes would be allocated to "pokello" coz the odds this week doesn't favour her.
And if dillish leaves on sunday, too bad! Not like she entertains anyway, if she leaves, she leaves. I'd only miss her face. She's not entertaining.

I'm so voting Bassey... #teambassey.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011: But pls is it too late for Biggie to correct d mistake he made?! undecided
hahahahahahahaha keep on having hope,ur dillish is up 4 eviction and dat is it.I hope u won't stop watching bba if she gets evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
4nez: I don't knw abt you guys buh am voting for bassey cos he his my favorite..my choice, my right to vote, nt into dis dillish thing cos I know she has a higher chance of being saved.
Me too. I am voting for Bassey. He is my favorite HM, it has nothing to do with West Africa. The only reason I might throw some for Dillish is because of the way Maria campaigned last week for Melvin and and he got the Nam vote. I really hope all this going hardcore for Dillish does not come back to bite us. If Melvin and Dillish are in the final, she will get all the SADC votes before him as well as Ethiopia maybe Kenya if Annabel, Feza and Nando are gone. I don't see Bassey ever getting those countries over Melvin. Bassey will not even get Ghana over Melvin and he is not close to anyone from SADC other than Angelo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Amaechi5: hahahahahahahaha keep on having hope,ur dillish is up 4 eviction and dat is it.I hope u won't stop watching bba if she gets evicted
grin grin grin grin Keep pouring the votes for her sha oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

NEITHER HAS DILLISH! She was informed by Hakeem on his plans and what she simply said was, "If you do it that way, then you're smart".

In Bassey's case, he nominated the queen schemer herself (FEZA) after she told him!

Let us not make the Maria Nepembe mistake again!
Your post is on point but I will be using ROA to vote for Bassey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
But wait o..what if we vote via sms 4 bassey and Online for Dillish ?

Make una no shout for ma head o abeg.I'm just confused.I wanna vote for both of em but dillish na hin be 1st.

I just gave an opinion..if its not ryt,just let me know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade: Guys, I want you to take your time and read the Twitter timeline of this deluded imbeciille who happens to be a Nigerian Dillish fan:

http://mobile.twitter.com/wukster

This rettarrd has become so deluded she goes around saying Melvin is stalking Dillish, Dillish has more fans than Melvin, and that Melvin is actually the one squatting and mooching from Dillish's fans. She truly believes Dillish has survived this much because "people like her for her, NOT Melvin."

The creature even further implies that, should Melvin and Dillish be up in the same week, Melvin would be walking out with just one vote.

This is what you get when you go ALL OUT for a person that isn't even your fave - the fans get cocky and delusional. This is reminiscent of when Luclay came up the first time and got 10 votes! His fans as well as South Africans became too cocky, insulting everyone under the sun including Karen and the Nigerians that helped save Luclay's asss! They were only silenced when Karen, Luclay, Nic and Kim were nominated - that was when Luclay ended up with his infamous 2/15 votes and the South Africans learned to respect their allies!

I'm saying this because some of you are already mumuishly doing Kurukere and Ojoro for Dillish.
That is NOT part of the strategic plan. I repeat, that is NOT part of the phucking plan!

Give her Naija and strategically help Bassey with the ojoro!

As for you guys praying for a Mellish? Sorry, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! Wake up and be strategic now!

You don't know what awaits Melvin in the Ruby House next week, so we need Bassey as buffer.

Trust me! At this point in the game, na Bassey get more strategic worth to us than Dillish.

Give her Nigeria, and face something else.

Finish!!!
how does dat affect how naija votes. don't forget d plan to nominate west africans once houses r merged. Bassey will be up as well, who would save melvin then?
vote wisely, vote dillish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:

Make una no shout for ma head o abeg.I'm just confused.I wanna vote for both of em but dillish na hin be 1st.

I can't remember BBA ever counting SMS and Online votes separately. It won't make any difference.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade: Guys, I want you to take your time and read the Twitter timeline of this deluded imbeciille who happens to be a Nigerian Dillish fan:

This rettarrd has become so deluded she goes around saying Melvin is stalking Dillish, Dillish has more fans than Melvin, and that Melvin is actually the one squatting and mooching from Dillish's fans. She truly believes Dillish has survived this much because "people like her for her, NOT Melvin."

The creature even further implies that, should Melvin and Dillish be up in the same week, Melvin would be walking out with just one vote.

This is what you get when you go ALL OUT for a person that isn't even your fave - the fans get cocky and delusional. This is reminiscent of when Luclay came up the first time and got 10 votes! His fans as well as South Africans became too cocky, insulting everyone under the sun including Karen and the Nigerians that helped save Luclay's asss! They were only silenced when Karen, Luclay, Nic and Kim were nominated - that was when Luclay ended up with his infamous 2/15 votes and the South Africans learned to respect their allies!

I'm saying this because some of you are already mumuishly doing Kurukere and Ojoro for Dillish.
That is NOT part of the strategic plan. I repeat, that is NOT part of the phucking plan!

As for you guys praying for a Mellish? Sorry, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! Wake up and be strategic now!

You don't know what awaits Melvin in the Ruby House next week, so we need Bassey as buffer.

Trust me! At this point in the game, na Bassey get more strategic worth to us than Dillish.

Finish!!!
I read her tweets and that girl isnt Nigerian,although she claims to be one!!!!
I wont be suprised if she's paid by dillish's boyfriend to do that..
Look well,and you'll see the person aint Nigerian.. The english sef aint got dat Nigerian touch,she even got our population worng...
Like i said,look well and you'll see that person is an imposter!!!!
The person is so so so so anti-melvin!!! She constatntly calls him iddiot and alleges that melvin always chokes dillish,can you imagine?
The person behind that handle will vote for dillish over melvin.. Lol..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
noname: Me too. I am voting for Bassey. He is my favorite HM, it has nothing to do with West Africa. The only reason I might throw some for Dillish is because of the way Maria campaigned last week for Melvin and and he got the Nam vote. I really hope all this going hardcore for Dillish does not come back to bite us. If Melvin and Dillish are in the final, she will get all the SADC votes before him as well as Ethiopia maybe Kenya is Annabel, Feza and Nando are gone. I don't see Bassey ever getting those countries over Melvin. Bassey will not even get Ghana over Melvin and he is not close to anyone from SADC other than Angelo.

This is one helluva reasonable post. People here are underestimating dillish, claiming they need her in there for namibia's votes in the future. If dillish survives this week, she's going to the finals and becomes a VERY big competition for melvin. I'm not against people voting for her, but let the reason be because you love her and not because you need namibia's votes later or you think you owe namibia more than seirra. Your post is really on point. I like it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
I can't remember BBA ever counting SMS and Online votes separately. It won't make any difference.

Dillish it is then.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
It will. Bba says because of the rigging. If the sms's are different then the website. For example if Dillish has 5000 votes on website but Bassey has 500 sms votes. Nigeria's votes will go to Bassey. Someone posted it a while back. 1 web vote is equivalent to 10 sms
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Miss_3v3: It will. Bba says because of the rigging. If the sms's are different then the website. For example if Dillish has 5000 votes on website but Bassey has 500 sms votes. Nigeria's votes will go to Bassey. Someone posted it a while back. 1 web vote is equivalent to 10 sms
This has to be verified.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Our best bet will be to allot different countries to Dillish and Bassey. At least 3 countries each will do but let's give Nigeria to Dillish. Namibia has been faithful in supporting our rep, so let's reciprocate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Miss_3v3: It will. Bba says because of the rigging. If the sms's are different then the website. For example if Dillish has 5000 votes on website but Bassey has 500 sms votes. Nigeria's votes will go to Bassey. Someone posted it a while back. 1 web vote is equivalent to 10 sms

Toh..then online voting for dillish and sms for Bassey...I think dat ll be better,dunno sef ??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2013

Finish!!!

You should ahve done your investigations well. The supposed retard is a NIGERIAN who regularly tweets Mildred Okwo the NIgerian Director who just happens to like Dillish and not her fellow countrymen. Don't start drama to stop people fro, voting for Dillish. You have been anti DIllish since day 1 so take your drama away.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pls and pls,we should attack other zones for bassey and Nigeria should vote for dillish...
If dillish goes home,then its fine.. Anytime melvin comes up,we will get Namibia... Do not attack other zones for dillish.. Attack other zones for bassey and not dillish... If dillish reach final,she go drag am with Melvin oooh!!!
Better attack other zones for bassey!! If he survives,he will be of help to melvin when the houses merge!!!
Vote wisely!!!! Nigeria for dillish but AAV will do magic for bassey!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
This has to be verified.
Someone posted an article from the big brother auditors. It's somewhere on one of those pages. Sms votes count more than Website. It is more likely that rigging will go on through website than sms. Theyy made an example about how Melvin has 50000 websites votes in angola but Pokelo had 125sms votes. This is inconsistent so more likey there has been rigging so therefore POkelo would get Angola as a country vote instead. If you vote for Bassey via sms but vote for Dillish via website. Bassey will take Nigerias vote. Let me try and find that post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:

it would count as only one vote...under 9ja......although I hrd sms carries more weight ie one sms = 10 web/wap votes....dono how true that is tho.....only way ur method can work is if other nominees get one country each then its the highest % that wld stay....but I doubt pokello/anabel wld have one country vote.....so stick with whoever u want and pump those votes for them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

This is NOT about Bassey being trustworthy or not.
The houses are being merged on friday, and as we already know, BASSEY DOES NOT LIKE O'NEAL!
We will need this guy in the future as he'll be on our side when the houses merge.

Now, let me ask you... Wasn't Dillish dragged to the bathroom by Feza and Annabel and told to nominate the Nigerians as well? Has she told her best friend Melvin yet? NO!
But when Bassey was told by Feza to nominate the Nigerians, who did he nominate the next day? FEZA THE SCHEMER HERSELF!

Trust me, we will need this guy! His instincts are off the hook! He knows O'Neal for the arrogant piece of vulture excrement he is and isn't afraid to bluntly state he's a bore!

Trust me, when the houses merge, Bimp and Nando will align with O'Neal and Feza! Dillish will be a mere fence-sitter.
We NEED someone on our side real bad cuz shittt is going to hit the fan next week.

We need Bassey against O'Neal!

We also need him to take the Ruby Housemates' attention away from Melvin as Pokello will be confronting him about his 'advice' to Angelo, O'Neal will go after him for swapping him earlier, and Bassey will go head-on against O'Neal.

Do not make this mistake!

I'm going in to furiously attack Ugochukwu, Ethelbert, Angus and a nearby Roaring Lion.

Wish me luck!
well said bro attack Eugene,Ruth omogbai and Angus for bassey but let naija vote diliish,if we share or splits our votes den pokello wl get naija.naija let's vote dilish den we do d other P for bassey.I just want dilish to get naija's vote even if she leaves.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
nikky341: Make 9ja, Namibia, Ethiopia, Angola vote delish, then sl,ros,ug vote 4 baseey . If note our votes will be in danger. Kyle don already tell I'm people to vote baseey so it's posible

You are absolutely correct, this is the way the votes should go, to ensure we don't lose either of them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
I smell something fishy.
Why bassey face no dey show 4 d voting ish.

I don dey get headache sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
brefo2:

You should ahve done your investigations well. The supposed retard is a NIGERIAN who regularly tweets Mildred Okwo the NIgerian Director who just happens to like Dillish and not her fellow countrymen. Don't start drama to stop people fro, voting for Dillish. You have been anti DIllish since day 1 so take your drama away.

Now I have just confirmed you are a doofus and can't read to save your life.

Did I not make it clear that the owner of the page IS NIGERIAN?

Can't you phucking read?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
dommfa:

This is one helluva reasonable post. People here are underestimating dillish, claiming they need her in there for namibia's votes in the future. If dillish survives this week, she's going to the finals and becomes a VERY big competition for melvin. I'm not against people voting for her, but let the reason be because you love her and not because you need namibia's votes later or you think you owe namibia more than seirra. Your post is really on point. I like it.
Thank you. As for me, I just want to start voting Bassey now but this stupid website is still not including him and that is serious ojoro! I have said my peace and think Dillish will still get Naija's vote so I am going for ROA at this point. Unfortunately I can't mega rig for Bassey...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
2 hours later, Bassey's face is yet to appear on the voting line.

These BBA people are being sneaky. I just hope they are not counting votes for Dillish and the others.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:
I smell something fishy.
Why bassey face no dey show 4 d voting ish.

I don dey get headache sef.
also why dilish is up for eviction in the first place.....feza also had 2 nominations as delish why is she not up?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
pls guys be wise. all west africans will be up once d houses r merged. SL will go to bassey then we would need Namibia ooh. abeg Naija must go to dillish. u can use other obodos for bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
pls guys be wise. all west africans will be up once d houses r merged. SL will go to bassey then we would need Namibia ooh. abeg Naija must go to dillish. u can use other obodos for bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Naija must go to delish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
This week only one nominated housemate would be evicted i'm quite sure. And someone said Melvin is drunk?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011:
I was reading ur post and I thought I had escaped your tongue-lashing until I got to the end...and you sure served me well. grin

You would surely be welcome here next year wink.

I'm just getting started grin grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Briareos:

I catch you, Speedy.

I dey on wanted list before

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.