Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,607 members, 7,840,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178348 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Vote Dillish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:
I smell something fishy.
Why bassey face no dey show 4 d voting ish.

I don dey get headache sef.
They did same to Selly. Just wait till his face comes. Then after an hour even 3 it still says already voted. I'm telling you Bassey may go home. Dillish is definately safe its a given
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
bintsdeyi:

And u guyz believe Dillish will not put Melvin up at the end, or when d time comes?
Dillish would NEVER put up Melvin, he would be the last person she would put up, Bassey will put up Melvin before Bev.

Dillish is Melvin's ONLY true friend left, in fact I trust Mel with her, more than I trust him with Bev...she KNOWS he's the only ally she has left and would NEVER jeopardise that.

There is no winch in this world that will save Bassey from eviction, so make una no dey waste vote abeg

#TeamDillish

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
nkwako: Naija must go to delish
But SL will not know that you guys have been aav for them and so they may not thank you and think you have abandoned them. They will be thanking the other countries and if Melvin comes up again will they vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
megliz: Thanks baseey ure a true brother came just in time. Ife kali me but finally Beverly get sense sha I guess she's releasing her adrenaline thru kissing..Conji level at the highest levvel.

lighternote: don't even know what to say in all ds. bev y? leme not judge u. Bassey God bless u.

mykali: Hahahahahahaha. Bassey to the rescue!!!

Hesienberg: THANK U BASSEY!! U have 9ja on lock down anytime ur up. Somebody giv me Bev on monday o!
GBAMBASTIC

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
votin dilish with ma sms nd d lil time I can spare on d internet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Miss_3v3: But SL will not know that you guys have been aav for them and so they may not thank you and think you have abandoned them. They will be thanking the other countries and if Melvin comes up again will they vote for him?

We do AAV on dem naa. Na debate? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:
But wait o..what if we vote via sms 4 bassey and Online for Dillish ?

Make una no shout for ma head o abeg.I'm just confused.I wanna vote for both of em but dillish na hin be 1st.

I just gave an opinion..if its not ryt,just let me know.
vote dilish via SMS and bassey online,let's vote online for bassey,Eugene,Angus nd Ruth omogbai for bassey,even if dilish leaves,I just want her to ve naija's vote,namibia wl be indebted to us as a result of that.but if dilish loses naija's vote and eventually gt evicted d SADC wl mock namibia...feel me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hehehe!!!! What if what is happening to bassey right now on the BBA website happened to Melvin last week... Hehehe!!! We for don analyse tire!!
Well,i just pray they dont try that shyte whenever melvin is up cos if they do ehn,we go rig sotey housemates no go even smell their country vote when they're up!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

We do AAV on dem naa. Na debate? grin
Lmao, but still sms votes count, besides it is nice being thanked and appreciated for your efforts. What if they start to insult you etc. Anyways i guess Bassey in the house is still a benefit to your reps.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kslib: Pls and pls,we should attack other zones for bassey and Nigeria should vote for dillish...
If dillish goes home,then its fine.. Anytime melvin comes up,we will get Namibia... Do not attack other zones for dillish.. Attack other zones for bassey and not dillish... If dillish reach final,she go drag am with Melvin oooh!!!
Better attack other zones for bassey!! If he survives,he will be of help to melvin when the houses merge!!!
Vote wisely!!!! Nigeria for dillish but AAV will do magic for bassey!!!
Yes, I agree that Naija can give Dillish the Naija vote but we need to think about saving Bassey in other regions. I do not see Bassey ever beating Melvin but I do see Dillish doing it. If it were Melvin and Dil he would get Nig, SL, Ghana, ROA while Dill will get Namibia, Ethiopia, Botswana, Malawi and probably Kenya. The rest are up for grabs and I am talking about Uganda, Tanzania, Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe and South Africa here most of which I think will vote for Dillish. Let's be strategic here. We might need the Nam vote but that Nam contestant is a huge threat to us as well.

If you are voting Dillish because you like her then go ahead but if it just for the Nam vote then be wise about it. Remember that only Nam voted for us, they did not rig other countries for us so why are we you crazy trying to rig other countries for a very pacified Dil who we have not quite read well yet and may come back to bite us all in the name of Nam vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
I see Malawi and Ethiopia voting for delish I think she is pretty safe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
C'est moi:
bassey has come to save bev.thk gudnez!

lola.luv:
God bless Bassey. He knows how these things work in Naija.
StateOfMind: And who the feck are these shameful voyeurs!!

Oh my bassey..God bless you!!!

I'm in tears..

Thiannah: Bassey am so grateful

GBOOMBASTIC

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
pinky lips: Why should we save bassey.....abeg make we face dillish,if bassey stays longer,we ll have issues choosing btwn him n melvin in d future....wetin bassey do for nigeria,by pulling beverly out from angello,we are in a competition,namibia pulled all they had and voted for melvin to stay,pls let's face d girl n help her out....dis whole saving west african thng no make sense,let's focus on d game....we hv done enuf for sieere leone by voting for bolt before he left,bassey is a big competiton in dat game,just like beverly said,he is very calculative,its time to face d game sQuarely.

team dillish.... They showed us love and will continue as long as naija reps are there...plus dellish and beverly got love for our rep...we love bassey but dellish must stay
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
nkwako: I see Malawi and Ethiopia voting for delish I think she is pretty safe

Malawi will be going to Pokello's purse.

Ethiopia is still up for grabs. No mind last week's jonsing. If we really mean am, we fit chow that vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
nkwako: I see Malawi and Ethiopia voting for delish I think she is pretty safe
malawi wld either vote pokellow or anabel.........the best thing.....now is to vote delish.....cos trust me Sadc won't lift a finger for her.....they are saying naija is big enough to keep her in
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

Malawi will be going to Pokello's purse.

Ethiopia is still up for grabs. No mind last week's jonsing. If we really mean am, we fit chow that vote.
Angelo wl get malawi cos pokello and fatima never liked eachother,blv me. #guys let's give dilish d naija vote den Eugene,Ruth omogbai nd Angus for bassey...dilish must get naija's vote even if she is gonn be evicted.we ve got to be strategic #dere wl be 5 people in the final and 4 counties wl be enough for d winner#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
ebi like say Angelo's fans are targeting ug & ang[b][/b]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
geez prince: Angelo wl get malawi cos pokello and fatima never liked eachother,blv me. #guys let's give dilish d naija vote den Eugene,Ruth omogbai nd Angus for bassey...dilish must get naija's vote even if she is gonn be evicted.we ve got to be strategic #dere wl be 5 people in the final and 4 counties wl be enough for d winner#
fatma is already campaign 4 pokello, she said PK makes elikem happy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Let's go all out for both of dem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is not about diliish's safety guys.we ve got to be strategic.both bassey and dilish ve been loyal to our reps,D SADC is happy we are in this situation cos they re ready to spite namibia for not being on the train earlier.if dilish stays and doesn't get our vote,we can as well say bye bye to our alliance with namibia.but if dilish gets our vote and eventually leaves or get evicted namibia wl be indebted.as for bassey we can go hard on Eugene ,angus nd Ruth omogbai for him,we can even go harder than we did for mel..this is gonn be tough but we ve got to be strategic mehnnn....I beg una if we do am like dis we no fit lose lailai.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Whatever happens....angelo has to go abeg.......I don't trust him in the same house with beverly......and with eveva in the house on friday.....there would be serious cat fight cos that one is coming for elikem......the girl be like original walking std undecidedWhatever happens....angelo has to go abeg.......I don't trust him in the same house with beverly......and with eveva in the house on friday.....there would be serious cat fight cos that one is coming for elikem......the girl be like original walking std.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
nikky341: fatma is already campaign 4 pokello, she said PK makes elikem happy
Now that is such a true friend. Wow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Miss_3v3: Nigerians have started again. This is why there will always be problems between us. If you have a problem poolishing a shoe of someone you love then i feel sorry for you. Leave us Shoe POLISHERS ALONE. We are happy the way we are
Abboki Shine my shoe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jejelolatu(f): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Read thru posts and thot to drop my thots on d matter.

Let's not forget that its just half time on BBA, we stil have about 6weeks to go .let's also not forget that majority of the publicity that Melvin received in the past weeks had to with Dillish one way or another. Let's put patriotism aside for a minute and yarn ourselves some truth. Melvin by himself is BORING. If Dillish leaves the house he is going to go into oblivion.
If una no trust Dillish,give her a long rope to hang herself . i bet this won't be the last time she'l be up for eviction, we can sort her out later. But for the sake of Melvins game - Vote Dillish, Save Dillish.
Bassey on the hand is a stronger threat, read the game well and u'l see what I'm seeing..we no fit dey yarn every for public.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
geez prince: This is not about diliish's safety guys.we ve got to be strategic.both bassey and dilish ve been loyal to our reps,D SADC is happy we are in this situation cos they re ready to spite namibia for not being on the train earlier.if dilish stays and doesn't get our vote,we can as well say bye bye to our alliance with namibia.but if dilish gets our vote and eventually leaves or get evicted namibia wl be indebted.as for bassey we can go hard on Eugene ,angus nd Ruth omogbai for him,we can even go harder than we did for mel..this is gonn be tough but we ve got to be strategic mehnnn....I beg una if we do am like dis we no fit lose lailai.
Pls what does the bolded mean? I've been seeing other people using those names.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
9ja I hail ooo, we no dey fail ooo, even when d country dey wail ooo, we still dey sail ooo...

Nigerians!!! we too dey 4get things...

This same mistake we made dat made Maria leave dat house prematurely ...
At this stage of the game, we've saved Dillish 2ce n we know bassey needs our vote more. at dis point, Namibia can't turn their baq on us whenever 9ja is up cus d bond is there already ...

It's gonna be really sad to see Bassey out at dis stage all because u're blind with dillish as ur specks... Y will anyone even let go of Bassey wit all d team Bassey u've been singing

Bassey deserves our vote in all Ramifications ; Entertainment n loyalty wise.

Shame on everyone of U if Bassey leaves that House... Big shame!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Miss_3v3: But SL will not know that you guys have been aav for them and so they may not thank you and think you have abandoned them. They will be thanking the other countries and if Melvin comes up again will they vote for him?
Miss_3v3....pls stp causin commotn ....u sed we shudnt expect ur vote 4 dilish & bassey y interfare in our family discussion....if we volt 4 bassy we loss SL vote, if we vote 4 dilish we loss NAM vote....jst leave us alone o & pls go & busy savin ur duck mouth in-law
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Miss_3v3: Sorry to say this but you are an slowpoke. We are not challenging your votes. You guys can vote for Lady Gaga for all we care. What we are challenging is our right to vote for WHO WE LIKE. NOT WHO YOU SAY WE SHOULD VOTE FOR OR WHO YOU GUYS WANT TO RIG UNDER GHANA. It's called respect. Look it up in the dictionary. When Seun(OWNER) chases us away then will surely leave. But until then get used to us being around.

my dear lady, your uniqueness and humble character cannot be undermined on this thread..you're one of the responsible commenters i love on here..please ignore him.. I think he's just startting to see your moniker newly hence his folly...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
I can't remember BBA ever counting SMS and Online votes separately. It won't make any difference.
The Sms votes are worth 10times the web votes. So vote in order of priority
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
megliz: Abboki Shine my shoe
Okay spread your legs wide because it's about to enter places even Bev has never gone before. Shoefingerlicking good grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

my dear lady, your uniqueness and humble character cannot be undermined on this thread..you're one of the responsible commenters i love on here..please ignore him.. I think he's just startting to see your moniker newly hence his folly...
Wow.....am so surprised. Thank you, i hope you are not being sarcastic grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.