Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184649 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lol!! In the RH.
Sulu- has Cleo
Elikem- has Pokello
O'neal- has Feza
Angelo- has ........

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
miss sparkle: Beverly oooooooooooooooo , dis is a disgrace ooooooo
miss sparkle: Beverly has disgraced us ooooo..... Okay dis girl should come home like NOWWW...
miss sparkle: This girl has finished me ooooooo,...she's drunk ooooo
miss sparkle: She's so drunk! And dis is d same person her mum warned not to drink.... I don't care if its fingering or d main thing...she should control herself... I give up!!! All d support, all d insults and this girl just disgraced herself and d worse part is pokello n elikem were there..kai!! I'm done !!

miss sparkle: . You sure are 1 jobless ghanian grin .. U have time in ur hands o quoting me dat much. Never knew I'm so importanNtgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sulu is not only getting irritating as days goes by, but it seems being deluded is one trait he has developed of recent..
He was with the housemates and listing girls who he'll go for in babylon and girls who he feels fancy him,and he mentioned dillish.. Cleo and pokello now said the only guy who dillish will go for if she eventually decides to is Melvin but sulu didnt agree ooh!!!
The guys was still saying he will get dillish if he wants to,. Pokello kept remiinding him that dillish has a boyfriend who is financially stable and good looking...
Sulu still dey talk..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
easyflex: Hmmmm, our boy melvin is hot and sweet. Sulu was bragging about how he would want to smash dilish, koketso, maria and selly in babylon when they get out of the house.
The two available girls pokello and cleo him the only guy they would want to smash in babylon is only melvin.
Melvin is really lovedby africa, let's market and push him for the money.
No,pokello and cleo told him that the only guy dillish would smash is Melvin!!! Pokello and cleo didnt say they would smash melvin!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: Sulu is not only getting irritating as days goes by, but it seems being deluded is one trait he has developed of recent..
He was with the housemates and listing girls who he'll go for in babylon and girls who he feels fancy him,and he mentioned dillish.. Cleo and pokello now said the only guy who dillish will go for if she eventually decides to is Melvin but sulu didnt agree ooh!!!
The guys was still saying he will get dillish if he wants to,. Pokello kept remiinding him that dillish has a boyfriend who is financially stable and good looking...
Sulu still dey talk..
yeah true, look at him now, he says women opening legs is the cheapest thing in the world!! HOH thing is getting in his head.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sulu the idiot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sulu is a mad man!!! This guy is still talking about how selly made a mistake by not being submissive to him!!!
Wait ooh,how this sulu take dey view himself sef? The guy thinks he's a chik magnet and would have been selly's saviour!!!!
He keeps saying selly was confused!!! Shooor!!! Must everything about selly be about him?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: Sulu is not only getting irritating as days goes by, but it seems being deluded is one trait he has developed of recent..
Sulu still dey talk..

What's this babylon all about?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wonder o, what the hell is Babylon?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
kgr28: yeah true, look at him now, he says women opening legs is the cheapest thing in the world!! HOH thing is getting in his head.
Exactly!! The way he dressed like a banker this morning cracked me up badly!!!
Maybe oneal told him that being the HOH guarantees him 50,000$ of the prize money!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
feminine A:

What's this babylon all about?
Babylon is where all the housemates stayed for some time with their best friends before coming into the house... Its like a hotel...
Although,everybody stayed in their rooms in babylon.. Inshort,Babylon is hotel!!
When the game ends,all the housemates will unite with their best friends there before finding their square root!!!
Biggy gives the housemates an opportunity to bring one person,a..k..a their best friend!!!
That best friend advices and keeps them company before they enter the house!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
Exactly!! The way he dressed like a banker this morning cracked me up badly!!!
Maybe oneal told him that being the HOH guarantees him 50,000$ of the prize money!!!!
Kslib....haff killd me wit laughter o grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yes, I've been confused on this Babylon thing since day one. Is that a hotel?
Kslib:
Babylon is where all the housemates stayed for some time with their best friends before coming into the house... Its like a hotel...
Although,everybody stayed in their rooms in babylon.. Inshort,Babylon is hotel!!
When the game ends,all the housemates will unite with their best friends there before finding their square root!!!

Ok! Interesting. I remember in the second or third week people said Angelo and Elikem smashed Selly at Babylon. Lol. I hope that's not true but.....hmmmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
THE AMAKA: Yes, I've been confused on this Babylon thing since day one. Is that a hotel?

Ok! Interesting. I remember in the second or third week people said Angelo and Elikem smashed Selly at Babylon. Lol. I hope that's not true but.....hmmmmmmm....

yes na hotel...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
wht amount of money wl be given to those evicted as d games goes?

any compensation, fr jst participatin?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
dmalam: wht amount of money wl be given to those evicted as d games goes?

any compensation, fr jst participatin?
nah the get nada....winner takes all.....although there was one time the gave the finalists scooter sha....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
When Sule learns that Nando knacked Selly, he'll go completely crazy. Shame, he really does love her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yinkade: nah the get nada....winner takes all.....although there was one time the gave the finalists scooter sha....lol
so dts like a wastin of time, 91dayz?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
dmalam:

Two years ago, I heard that finalists were given $10k each and a paid vacation. I wasn't sure if it was true sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yinkade: nah the get nada....winner takes all.....although there was one time the gave the finalists scooter sha....lol
last yr....talia,kyle n wati n i think lady may tew.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade:

You should try casting aside your Dillish Groupie duties for a few minutes and try being a little objective.

Number one, if you remember clearly, that Saturday night, Annabel and Feza dragged Dillish to the bathroom and let her in on their plan.
Now, ever thought that, perhaps, Bassey might have arrived at the conclusion that Dillish was a party to the plan after Feza told him about it? Did you stop to think that, maybe, Feza simply told him they'd also informed Dillish on it?
Dillish may have said no to the plan, but Feza telling Bassey Dillish was already briefed on the plan (not telling him if she agreed or not) is enough for Bassey to assume Dillish was IN on it!

Stop trying to villify the guy just to make Dillish appear perfect!

Maybe Dillish did not agree to the plan, but Feza telling you she had already been informed on it (without telling you her reply) is enough for you to assume she had agreed!

Simple.

U guys can analyze papa...........Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
the day feza confront elikem about fatima, i remember betty saying feza had a relationship wit someone in babylon, not a housemate but it seems d person is a bba staff and she said its notin they re just friends. my guess is dat alot went down in babylon b4 they came to d house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
dmalam:
lol....that's why its a game of winner takes all.....well....its not necessarily a waste tho......if you can make do with the litte fame u gathered...and u are smart....u wld come out tops I am sure.....beverly fit no win....but trust me...her market go sell die
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
languys69:

Two years ago, I heard that finalists were given $10k each and a paid vacation. I wasn't sure if it was true sha.
it was during kevins time and it was a thousand dollars not ten thousand...I wonder why they stopped giving that tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
easyflex: Hmmmm, our boy melvin is hot and sweet. Sulu was bragging about how he would want to smash dilish, koketso, maria and selly in babylon when they get out of the house.
The two available girls pokello and cleo told him the only housemates they would want to smash in babylon is only melvin.
Melvin is really lovedby africa, let's market and push him for the money.

Hehehehehehehehehe....Sulu cracks me up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yinkade: lol....that's why its a game of winner takes all.....well....its not necessarily a waste tho......if you can make do with the litte fame u gathered...and u are smart....u wld come out tops I am sure.....beverly fit no win....but trust me...her market go sell die
tnx fr enlitenemnt, dt game is cruel on d participant....haba, @least sulu enjoyd thr alcohol, little wonda he is drinkin it like prson wey hit jackpot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
kgr28: Lol!! In the RH.
Sulu- has Cleo
Elikem- has Pokello
O'neal- has Feza
Angelo- has ........

Beverly...hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
dmalam:
tnx fr enlitenemnt, dt game is cruel on d participant....haba, @least sulu enjoyd thr alcohol, little wonda he is drinkin it like prson wey hit jackpot

Hehehehehehe.....abeg no kill me with laughter grin grin grin Perhaps the guys knows that's all he's gonna get. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pokello is Oneal in a woman's body.. She's plain, egoistic, and thinks she's all smart. .
Ds her questions tho'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
kgr28: yeah true, look at him now, he says women opening legs is the cheapest thing in the world!! HOH thing is getting in his head.

This guy be bofool...so why is he talking abt smashing delish n Maria n the others in babylon...pls wat Babylon is he talking abt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
These people are not making it easy for me to vote them. They should keep me "extremely" entertained so that i can stay awake and vote for them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
i think spade is coming to agree with me about how strong Pokki baby is whether by her voting machinery or Zim tingy or viewers choice but believe me most people like Pokki because she stands for whatever she knows,she's straight forward,bold,confident and strong independent woman,the only thing most people have against her here is the "murrafuckar' ish and her sextape though i dont support her for calling WA murraforkerz but remember this is game where people are doing/saying anyting to win + she must have heard something before saying it too,just so you know again her two closest housemates in the house are WAs Elikem and Melvin,so im thinking she said 'murraforkers' out of annoyance...secondly people are terming her as a w.hore cos of a sextape,are you'all kidding me? Kim K has sex tape too does that make her one too? so far so good,the little i know about kim k,none of those people she ever dated as ever said she cheated on them at one point or the other even Ray j that leaked the sextape,people should blame the immature boys who go out to release a sex video they once decided to record in the name of fun,it really burns my heart when people do such cos from what i know in relationships before a girl can agree for you to record their s.ex actions,it takes a lot of trust...
...so none of the girls on this thread has a recorded s.ex video abi? hmmmmmm grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.