Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,428 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183621 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omolola1:

He didn't mention Melvin, u heard the wrong thing
Why not tell us who he mentioined and what he was telling beverly... You cant just tell me that i heard the wrong thing without you giving your own side to the story...
It will do everybody more good if you come out with what you heard so that my own side of the story can be debunked..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: Is bimp in love with
Melvin? There is chemistry btw both of them!!! ###na play oooh##

no Homo sad
Kslib: Is bimp in love with
Melvin? There is chemistry btw both of them!!! ###na play oooh##

no Homo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
feminine A:

Kslib said he didn't hear it all. That's why he wanted clarity.Please tell us what he said so we can be clear about it.
Thanks
Thank you!! Na wetin me hear na im i drop for una!!! The way the camera man immidiately switch from melvin,dillish,annabel,bimp and nando to bassey and bev for garden even surprise me sef!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tng(f): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
I dont think we should disregard this poll THE AMAKA talks about. I remember last week there was one dat showed natasha leading in ethiopa and she finally got dat country.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
UPDATE OH, THE ANALYSIS HAFF DO, WE DON HEAR WE GO VOTE DILLISH

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
Why not tell us who he mentioined and what he was telling beverly... You cant just tell me that i heard the wrong thing without you giving your own side to the story...
It will do everybody more good if you come out with what you heard so that my own side of the story can be debunked..

He said annabel, dilish, nando wants to nominate her (beverly) because she has never been up. I meant u heard the wrong name. Melvin wasn't mentioned in dat convo. I don't know what brought about the conversation though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omolola1:

He said annabel, dilish, nando wants to nominate her (beverly) because she has never been up. I meant u heard the wrong name. Melvin wasn't mentioned in dat convo. I don't know what brought about the conversation though.
Thank God,since you've confirmed that what i heard is true,then let me say this "Bassey mentioned Melvin's name".. I did not hear nando's name.. Melvin was the third person he mentioned and i remember vividly,i said to myself "How can melvin nominate beverly cos of that reason"?...
If any other person who heard the conversation says he didnt mention melvin,then i will rest my case but i know what i heard..
Maybe i'm hallucinating sha but kai,i hear am...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omolola1:

Let me follow ur explanation that he mentioned Nando, not Melvin. Not to sound unobjective, I want to assume he is referring to the anti-naija plan spearheaded by Hakeed befor he left. These are my questions:

How did he confirm that Dillish agreed to the plan?
Why is he telling Beverly and not with Melvin?
Why is he just saying it now?

He even mentioned in his diary session dat he is sure bimp swapped him. This guy has a motive we still don't know. I duff my hat for his intelligence, but I don't want us to be caught off guard when Mr Bassey unleashes anoda side of him later on.

And this is a fact: Dillish would surely nominate him before Beverly!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
Thank God,since you've confirmed that what i heard is true,then let me say this "Bassey mentioned Melvin's name".. I did not hear nando's name.. Melvin was the third person he mentioned and i remember vividly,i said to myself "How can melvin nominate beverly cos of that reason"?...
If any other person who heard the conversation says he didnt mention melvin,then i will rest my case but i know what i heard..
Could it possibly be that he mentioned those ppl want to Nominate Beverley and Melvin? Anyways we will find out soon if that is the case

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
How can melvin norminate beverly is he mad,hope bassey doesn't want to bias bev mind about mel and dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:

He didn't mention Melvin ooooooo, my eyes and ears were so open grin

P.S: if he had, it would have been all over Twitter by now.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omolola1:

He didn't mention Melvin ooooooo, my eyes and ears were so open grin

P.S: if he had, it would have been all over Twitter by now.
Me too!! My eyes and ears were on it and i heard melvin!!! So you are waiting for twitter to confirm that he mentioned melvin before you follow!!!
To me,i heard melvin's name clean and clear!! Maybe he didnt include melvins name in the conspiracy according to you but i heard Melvins name..
How come i heard annabel and dillish then got melvins name wrong..
Well,only time will tell.. Beverly will surely confront melvin if bassey mentioned his name..
And again,pls next time when you watch such important conversations,update us on it!!! Such conversations alone can make us change the way we view certain housemates we trust!!!
If i didnt watch it or watched and kept it to myself like you did, others might never know such a conversation ever took place.. I'm not syaing you should update everyday but important convos such as this should be made known to us just incase we all missed it.. Thanks..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
Me too!! My eyes and ears were on it and i heard melvin!!! So you are waiting for twitter to confirm that he mentioned melvin before you follow!!!
To me,i heard melvin's name clean and clear!! Maybe he didnt include melvins name in the conspiracy according to you but i heard Melvins name..
How come i heard annabel and dillish then got melvins name wrong..
Well,only time will tell.. Beverly will surely confront melvin if bassey mentioned his name..

Hell, no!
If he had mentioned Melvin's name, we won't even be arguing about it here, it wud av been all over and pple would av bn asking for bassey's head especially on twitter.
For the last time, you got the name wrong. Don't tarnish the guy's image especially now that he is on the chopping block and needs our votes.
I repeat, it would have been news by now, infact within seconds.
I rest my case as well.

For the records, I don't update here all the time. I see what he and bev discussed as irrelevant. I only talked about it because you said you needed clarification. I hope av been able to convince you and not confuse you that Melvin's name wasn't mentioned. Thank you!

#votebassey #votebassey #votebassey

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
sholay2011:
Let me follow ur explanation that he mentioned Nando, not Melvin. Not to sound unobjective, I want to assume he is referring to the anti-naija plan spearheaded by Hakeed befor he left. These are my questions:

How did he confirm that Dillish agreed to the plan?
Why is he telling Beverly and not with Melvin?
Why is he just saying it now?

He even mentioned in his diary session dat he is sure bimp swapped him. This guy has a motive we still don't know. I duff my hat for his intelligence, but I don't want us to be caught off guard when Mr Bassey unleashes anoda side of him later on.

And this is a fact: Dillish would surely nominate him before Beverly!

You should try casting aside your Dillish Groupie duties for a few minutes and try being a little objective.

Number one, if you remember clearly, that Saturday night, Annabel and Feza dragged Dillish to the bathroom and let her in on their plan.
Now, ever thought that, perhaps, Bassey might have arrived at the conclusion that Dillish was a party to the plan after Feza told him about it? Did you stop to think that, maybe, Feza simply told him they'd also informed Dillish on it?
Dillish may have said no to the plan, but Feza telling Bassey Dillish was already briefed on the plan (not telling him if she agreed or not) is enough for Bassey to assume Dillish was IN on it!

Stop trying to villify the guy just to make Dillish appear perfect!

Maybe Dillish did not agree to the plan, but Feza telling you she had already been informed on it (without telling you her reply) is enough for you to assume she had agreed!

Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omolola1:

Hell, no!
If he had mentioned Melvin's name, we won't even be arguing about it here, it wud av been all over and pple would av bn asking for bassey's head especially on twitter.
For the last time, you got the name wrong. Don't guy's image especially now that he is on the chopping block and needs our votes.
I repeat, it would have been news by now, infact within seconds.
I rest my case as well.

#votebassey #votebassey #votebassey
Why will i want to tarnish his image when i'm among those who are doing things for him via other countries?
I hope you're not covering up for him cos he needs our vote..lol
Maybe my mind is messing with me!!! It is well..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
@spade....But isn't it wrong that Bassey mentioned her name when he is not sure of whether she agreed to the plan or not?! It's just lyk Kslib rushing here to say Bassey actually mentioned Melvin even though he isn't sure. undecided

And to think this would create a crack in the friendship of the solidly bonded trio: Mel, Bev and Dillish is vexing.

Spade, you always sound bitter whenever I read ur comment as regards Dillish. Smh. Grow a heart and be more objective!

And why is Bassey telling Beverly NOW?! That shud be a source of concern to us. Why not when things were 'boiling'? Is he trying to prepare a next week free of the fear of nominations fo himself (assuming he escapes eviction.)? Is he trying to make everyone see him in good light? We can't tell. I repeat again, Bassey is dangerous!

Spade....call it unobjectivity but I'm being analytical here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
THE WORST OF IT ALL....THE ONLINE VOTING AINT WORKING ANYMORE...DIS YEAR BBA NA PURE SCAM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
^^^^ Well as far as he is concerned. From what he heard he is just informing Bev the news. He does not know the truth nor do we because that conversion between them was hush hush in the toilet. Lets jut concentrate on votes. If Bev tells Melv am sure he may confront Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
I just sprayed 10 Nigerian votes on Dillish this hour, hope you guys are doing the same. I will be pissed If after all this hard work Pokello still manages to steal Nigeria. Please guys get on board lets make sure our vote doesn't go to Pokello. it'll be tragical if that happens, most especially after the whole motherbanger comments.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abedoyin: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hi guys,I av been suspended from watchin BBA,after subscribing,pls what do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink I can do?
Someone pls help.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Another question we should be asking ourselves is "Did bassey tell her that they want to Nominate her cos she has never been up"? OR "They are conspiring to nominate the Nigerians"?
We all know the plan they(feza and annabel) had was to Nominate the Nigerians...
@omolala1,if bassey told bev that the plan was all about nominating her, then i smell foul play but if he told her the plan was to nominate Nigerians,then he wont even dare mention melvin as a conspirator cos melvin is also a Nigerian..
Now,did bassey tell bev that it was about her never being up for nomination OR the conspiracy is about nominating the Nigerians... When we answer that question,we can start having an insight on what bassey is cooking!!!
Remeber he told only beverly!! What of Melvin? Whay hasnt he told melvin?
I'm just keeping an open mind!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please how stupid do people think Bassey is? Even if he wanted to lie to Beverly do you think he is stupid enough to include Melvin's name? Haba, I have heard people say that Bassey is calculating, surely for someone so manipulative he could not possibly make such a statement could he? I personally think Bassey is intelligent and perceptive but not necessarily calculating...

One quick question. Why do some people feel Bassey is obliged to tell Mel/Bev but Dillish isn't?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
fashrola: THE WORST OF IT ALL....THE ONLINE VOTING AINT WORKING ANYMORE...DIS YEAR BBA NA PURE SCAM
What do you mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
Why will i want to tarnish his image when i'm among those who are doing things for him via other countries?
I hope you're not covering up for him cos he needs our vote..lol
Maybe my mind is messing with me!!! It is well..

Better ooooooo, oya start voting Bassey grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
noname: Please how stupid do people think Bassey is? Even if he wanted to lie to Beverly do you think he is stupid enough to include Melvin's name? Haba, I have heard people say that Bassey is calculating, surely for someone so manipulative he could not possibly make such a statement could he? I personally think Bassey is intelligent and perceptive but not necessarily calculating...
Exactly because Bev will obviously confront Melvin about it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sexily Endowed: What do you mean?
HAVE U TRIED THE ONLINE VOTING LATELY?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Exactly because Bev will obviously confront Melvin about it.
Exactly! Please give Bassey his credit abeg. The dude can NEVER be that dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: Another question we should be asking ourselves is "Did bassey tell her that they want to Nominate her cos she has never been up"? OR "They are conspiring to nominate the Nigerians"?
We all know the plan they(feza and annabel) had was to Nominate the Nigerians...
@omolala1,if bassey told bev that the plan was all about nominating her, then i smell foul play but if he told her the plan was to nominate Nigerians,then he wont even dare mention melvin as a conspirator cos melvin is also a Nigerian..
Now,did bassey tell bev that it was about her never being up for nomination OR the conspiracy is about nominating the Nigerians... When we answer that question,we can start having an insight on what bassey is cooking!!!
Remeber he told only beverly!! What of Melvin? Whay hasnt he told melvin?
I'm just keeping an open mind!!!

I can't answer ur question because am not Bassey neither am I Beverly. I only clarified what you thought you heard.
Don't read meaning into their conversation, because as far as am concerned what they discussed isn't news.
And yes, part of the reasons they wanted bev up is coz she has never been nominated.

Honestly Kslib, this is no news..we've passed ds stage.
Watz important now is to pump in votes for Bassey or Dillish or whoever u want to vote for so "pokello" isn't allocated to naija.

UNTO THE NEXT!
#VoteBassey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
noname: Please how stupid do people think Bassey is? Even if he wanted to lie to Beverly do you think he is stupid enough to include Melvin's name? Haba, I have heard people say that Bassey is calculating, surely for someone so manipulative he could not possibly make such a statement could he? I personally think Bassey is intelligent and perceptive but not necessarily calculating...

One quick question. Why do some people feel Bassey is obliged to tell Mel/Bev but Dillish isn't?
Nobody knows for sure if dillish has been told about the plan!! The day we find out that dillish knew all this while and kept quiet will be the day she becomes an enemy..
Now,we all know bassey knows about the plan but kept quiet.. Many even gave excuses for his silence... Trust me,if it was dillish,we wont be this kind the way we've been on bassey who knows about the plan!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omolola1:

I can't answer ur question because am not Bassey neither am I Beverly. I only clarified what you thought you heard.
Don't read meaning into their conversation, because as far as am concerned what they discussed isn't news.
And yes, part of the reasons they wanted bev up is coz she has never been nominated.

Honestly Kslib, this is no news..we've passed ds stage.
Watz important now is to pump in votes for Bassey or Dillish or whoever u want to vote for so "pokello" isn't allocated to naija.

UNTO THE NEXT!
#VoteBassey
Ok,no wahala!!! But let me correct something!! I dont know how you view the game though but to me,such conversations like the one bev had with bassey goes a long way in determining how we vote and trust housemates!!!!

#vote bassey and dillish###
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade: As things stand, Angelo is likely to be saved by 3 votes: SA, Bots, Ang

While Annabel is likely to be saved by Ugochukwu, Kennedy and Tarilla.

If we want our plan to fall through, we need to ensure Ugochukwu and Angus join with Bassey's Selena, making it 3 children for Bassey and 2 kids for the aforementioned 2.

Na bye-bye levels for them from there.

Sooooo

SMS vote Dillish for Naija vote,

then attack Angus, ROA and Ugochukwu for Bassey from computer.

Do it in this order: Angus - ROmanus and Ugochukwu.

Good luck to us all.

Am lost
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmmm, our boy melvin is hot and sweet. Sulu was bragging about how he would want to smash dilish, koketso, maria and selly in babylon when they get out of the house.
The two available girls pokello and cleo told him the only housemates they would want to smash in babylon is only melvin.
Melvin is really lovedby africa, let's market and push him for the money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.