Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183202 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
pls evryone shld tune to ruby house, n watch Oneal and feza romance.Oneal is tracing lines across feza's face. She s looking into his eyes with love.
shebi una say ds botswana farmer na pastor ?
u see, being close to someone u feel u don't like, may lead to somthing else - especially over time.

when i was 16, i came back frm boarding school to find one scrawny girl my parents brought as househelp.
i was like '' daddy who is that dirty girl'' ?
he replied '' don't worry boy, she s just here to wash, cook etc''

about 2 yrs later, i started seeing her differently - ** konji tinz** [ my hormones were raging ].
if to say i be day student, come dey stay house 247, i for rape am.

FEZA IS BEGINNING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BOTSWANA FARMER TURNED DJ.

Very soon, someone's shyt will hit the fan. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: Summary of Oneals diary session::
He said the housemates are dancing around west africans.. He said he's not going to be intimidated by west africans.. He said he's not going to entertain west africans who dont allow other speak about their culture cos they feel they're popular and have enough population.. We all know the country he's referring to..
He said his plan is to get rid of elikem in the game cos he said elikem said something bad about him to feza and elikem also happens to be a West african..
He said he cant wait to be HOH again so he can strike..
He said he will not be intimidated by west africans cos other housemates dance around them and that will make him stand out!!!
Hehehehe!!! I cant wait for the houses to Merge.. Fasten your seat belt cos its gonna be a not so smooth ride..
WEST AFRICA RULES!!! See as dem dey intimidate that frog eyed allien called Oneal...
One very shocking thing i picked up during oneals diary session is that "His hate for west africa is Not just cos of BBa alone"...
The day wey i go catch that iddiot for Nigerian soil,i sweear we go stone am to death"...
to think i had a crush on him d 1st day....gosh! i so dislyk him nw.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
abikyshow: you might be right. you know bassey already my brother,he jokes alot.
Huh? Joke ke!!! He must really be a good joker for saying these words "I'm not supposed to tell you this cos they are watching"..
He must really be a good joker for telling her in the garden when the rest MHs were in the house..
He must really be a good joker for cracking such a joke with a straight face..
Beverly also got his joke perfectly that's why she put up a staright face and said "I pray that they forget my name on monday"....
My name no be "I go die" but i know how joke dey sound...
Anyway,i might be wrong thats why i'm waiting for someone who watched it to confirm what they were discussing, but i'm sure i aint far from the truth...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Seun which one be '' i for molestation am '' ?
No be wetin i talk o !
Abeg no dey encourage wrong english

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: I think this is the reason why nando has been down.. Read below from bbafrica.tv http://bbafrica.tv/46730/nandos-std-case-worsens-asks-for-stronger-sleeping-pills/

Please,STDs do not affect your sleep.That boy has some psychological problem or is suffering from withdrawal symptoms due to lack of drugs. Probably has major anxiety and paranoia issues that affect his sleep.Spiritually he is also sooo full of hatred so how does he expect to sleep??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
bintsdeyi:

Gbam!! I believe Pokello is just using Elikem to get Ghana/WestAfrican's vote. Ghana wise up and vote for Bassey! Dillish too is just close to Melvin to get 9jas vote, but we can still forgive Dillish cos her friendship wth Melvin is not affecting him negatively unlike Pokello's friendship with Elikem
Mtchewwwww!!!!
Broken Record, Naija for Dillish GH for Pokello.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Am i the only one who feels Nando is like a legit ticking time bomb waiting to explode? This is why i don't necessarily want Annabel to go now cause Nando will probably do something stupiid and be disqualified. Need him to split votes with Feza and/or Annabel.
Nando is seriously not mentally stable and i know biggie and the producers know this. Are they waiting for him to do something dangerous to himself or another housemate before they act? The knife incident alone should have been a red flag.
Instead they are making ridiculous excuses for him on their website with their fooooolish biased writers. Mtchewwww. I dey vex.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Seriously make una no laff, I have a strong feeling that dis Nando is gonna do a great thing dat will disqualify him....Like a hitting a Bottle on one of the HMs head...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
News reaching me that as of 11 a.m. CAT

Nigeria:
Pokello 52%
Dellish 31%
Bassey 17%

Biko, i don't wanna believe this. I don't wanna believe many Nigerians could be this blind and stupiid. Chai. I knew the votes would split. Oh God!

Let this not be true.... embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
THE AMAKA: News reaching me that as of 11 a.m. CAT

Nigeria:
Pokello 52%
Dellish 31%
Bassey 17%

Biko, i don't wanna believe this. I don't wanna believe many Nigerians could be this blind and stupiid. Chai. I knew the votes would split. Oh God!

Lol calm down dear, Nigeria is solidly behind Dilish

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: Is bimp in love with
Melvin? There is chemistry btw both of them!!! ###na play oooh##
hmmmmmm na dis one i go like pass

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2013

Nigeria:
Pokello 52%
Dellish 31%
Bassey 17%

No be the same statistics dem bring last week say pokello dey lead seeria leone and some other countries but we know how many votes she end up with..
Forget all this stats and wait till sunday!!! Bassey no even get naija,den na pokello wan con get am... Hehehehehe!!!
Even biggy and his pipo cant say for sure who is leading cos the thing is changing by every second....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
THE AMAKA: Am i the only one who feels Nando is like a legit ticking time bomb waiting to explode? This is why i don't necessarily want Annabel to go now cause Nando will probably do something stupiid and be disqualified. Need him to split votes with Feza and/or Annabel.
Nando is seriously not mentally stable and i know biggie and the producers know this. Are they waiting for him to do something dangerous to himself or another housemate before they act? The knife incident alone should have been a red flag.
Instead they are making ridiculous excuses for him on their website with their fooooolish biased writers. Mtchewwww. I dey vex.
wetin he do again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
fashrola: Seriously make una no laff, I have a strong feeling that dis Nando is gonna do a great thing dat will disqualify him....Like a hitting a Bottle on one of the HMs head...
what did he do AGAIN?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
ozodigboo: Updates DH 6.45PM

THE HOUSE IS LIVELY. they are asking themselves testing riddles and questions. Melvin and dellish like each other, its so obvious, tho' they are trying sooo hard to suppress it.
nando is gradually coming out of his shell. he is recovering.
its obvious melvin and nando DONT like each other - ther s a certain tension btwn them. Biggie should lock all d kitchen knives in d storeroom.
Dellish is very beautiful - no wonder IK committed his tomfo.olery on stage 2 days ago.

RUBY

nothing happening. so much dulling.
hope is not ur mind dat is telling u dey like each other
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2013

Nigeria:
Pokello 52%
Dellish 31%
Bassey 17%

Omo, abeg, no come again with polls wey no get bearing. A lot of these polls were posted last week about Pokello leading in Sierra Leone and Melvin having only 3 votes, but when the votes were released, Pokello was not only fighting for dear life with 2 measely votes, but was even beaten by Cleo in terms of individual votes.

Biko kwa. The only legit votes are with the Big Brother hosts.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Beverley has been acting funny since a girl from the emerald houseasked after bimp.
Pls beverley stop walking around d whole house with only a bra, it doesn't make u sexy rather it makes u appear desperate.
Pls my dear, ur making ur male housemates feel uncomfortable. Bimp can't even look straight again.pls go and put on something.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
spade:

Omo, abeg, no come again with polls wey no get bearing. A lot of these polls were posted last week about Pokello leading in Sierra Leone and Melvin having only 3 votes, but when the votes were released, Pokello was not only fighting for dear life with 2 measely votes, but was even beaten by Cleo in terms of individual votes.

Biko kwa. The only legit votes are with the Big Brother hosts.

The polls last week weren't that far off. They predicted Ethiopia would go to Natasha and they were right.
Pokello only had a 4% lead in Sierra Leone and that was earlier in the week, so i do believe we eventually took that one over.
I wouldn't completely right them off tho, but it serves as motivation grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
ozodigboo: pls evryone shld tune to ruby house, n watch Oneal and feza romance.Oneal is tracing lines across feza's face. She s looking into his eyes with love.
shebi una say ds botswana farmer na pastor ?
u see, being close to someone u feel u don't like, may lead to somthing else - especially over time.

when i was 16, i came back frm boarding school to find one scrawny girl my parents brought as househelp.
i was like '' daddy who is that dirty girl'' ?
he replied '' don't worry boy, she s just here to wash, cook etc''

about 2 yrs later, i started seeing her differently - ** konji tinz** [ my hormones were raging ].
if to say i be day student, come dey stay house 247, i for rape am.

FEZA IS BEGINNING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BOTSWANA FARMER TURNED DJ.

Very soon, someone's shyt will hit the fan. . . . .

LMFAO!!! Botswana farmer turned DJ! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
easyflex: Beverley has been acting funny since a girl from the emerald houseasked after bimp.
Pls beverley stop walking around d whole house with only a bra, it doesn't make u sexy rather it makes u appear desperate.
Pls my dear, ur making ur male housemates feel uncomfortable. Bimp can't even look straight again.pls go and put on something.

Acting funny how? Elaborate please.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Belvine33: wetin he do again?

Just an observation, nothing in particular, yet...........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
SULU AND UNA INLAW ANGELLO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
DILLISH: SULU AND UNA INLAW ANGELLO cheesy
Pls vote for yasef oo. You are going nowhere come Sunday. Angelo/Bassey/Pokello can go for all I care. Dillish, you are staying!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
sholay2011:
Pls vote for yasef oo. You are going nowhere come Sunday. Angelo/Bassey/Pokello can go for all I care. Dillish, you are staying!!!!!!

Tnk u love, I miss u, I'm comin home with d cash

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib: What da fuuuck? Pls who listened to bassey and beverly?
Its like bassey told her that annabel,dillish and melvin want to nominate her cos she has never been up for eviction or something like that... Beverly now said "God will let them forget my name on monday"..
Note: before he made that statement,he said "we're not supposed to talk about this cos they're watching"
Pls who watched that part cos i wouldnt want to spread false info... For me,thats what i feel bassey was telling beverly.. Somebody pls correct me!!!
After the conversation,both of them entered the house and joined others!!!!

He didn't mention Melvin, u heard the wrong thing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
DILLISH:

Erm...we know u 'rep' Dillish, but pls stop impersonating her with ur posts, its offensive.
*sorry to say*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
sholay2011:

DILLISH:

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Update pls. Or is the house so boring?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omolola1:

Either he mentioned Melvin or not is unimportant. ..but did he say that? undecided

Bassey is a bubbly person who I like but uses his entertaining nature to overshadow his very calculative person. In short, he is not to be trusted. At least, Bev saw smth to have nominated him and not Dillish. ..or even Nando.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin
You are high kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Esejojo: I've been following the discussions thus far. However, I'm a bit curious - where did we get off believing that Melvin can muster more votes around Africa than Beverly? I might be wrong - but she appears to have more character, - albeit mostly negative - than Melvin. She brings to the table alot of entertainment & intrigues. Nigerians may not like her for some of her excesses,but I seriously doubt if the ROA share in that sentiment.The true test of her popularity can only be guaged when she is up 4 eviction
https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/594
hahhahhaha,bev go too jonze,make we no even go dere.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omolola1:

Kslib said he didn't hear it all. That's why he wanted clarity.Please tell us what he said so we can be clear about it.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.