Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183077 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2013
spade:

But bros, how are we going to give Ghana to Dillish? Na we get am? Don't you think that's an insult to the many Ghanaians who participate on this forum?

And note, the plan is for Bassey to survive and Dillish to win the Nigerian vote (whether she survives or not wouldn't really be for us to decide).
Abeg keep quiet. Are you that against Dillish that you don't mind Melvin's plight? undecided Dillish is far trustworthy to Melvin than Bassey. Nonsense and ingredients angry

Dillish would stay!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2013
sholay2011:
Abeg keep quiet. Are you that against Dillish that you don't mind Melvin's plight? undecided Dillish is far trustworthy to Melvin than Bassey. Nonsense and ingredients angry

Dillish would stay!!!
We believe you...just calm down grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2013
ItsModella:
We believe you...just calm down grin grin
Lolz....dnt mind me. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2013
spade:

But bros, how are we going to give Ghana to Dillish? Na we get am? Don't you think that's an insult to the many Ghanaians who participate on this forum?

And note, the plan is for Bassey to survive and Dillish to win the Nigerian vote (whether she survives or not wouldn't really be for us to decide).

Spade u dey here so, read my post well, I no tell u say make u give dillish Ghana, I said give ethiopia and Ghana "IF POSSIBLE" to bassey. Mind you I know the plan is for both dillish and bassey to survive, but we didn't get to employ the right strategy! My fear is the percentage read well! You be well know person for here na! No fall my hand!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2013
I think a real and a fake housemate would head home today or @ least 2 real and 1 fake housemate...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2013
Belvine33: I think a real and a fake housemate would head home today or @ least 2 real and 1 fake housemate...
Hmmmm..... cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2013
Selly went last week.....
If Bassey goes today....
And Beverly goes next week....

Well its good and bad. Good for Melvin but at the same time.... evil, vindictive, Oneal will think his anti-West Africa plan is working. That thought alone grinds my gears. Wish he could be up next week so we can give him the boot! If Pokello doesn't leave today, Idk who i would want to Munyanize more between her and Oneal.

Its one thing for Oneal to say what he says but another for the producers, etc etc behind the scenes that are not telling Biggie to warn him. That alone sends a loud and clear message.

Heard one of the main producers, or director or whatever is Nigerian. Biola or something? Na waaa. Are her hands tied?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2013
Fortunately or unfortunately, I would be so glad to see Bassey and Delish evicted today.

That will leave Melvin with Nigeria, SL, Angola, Namibia and ROA all to himself. It doesn't matter how much he gets nominated.

Five votes alone can crown him as the chase! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Lol, You get Stamina?

Hehehehe. You no know before? We go military school sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
I Think There is a Technological Glitch on Nairalnand's Polling system, as at the time this poll was taken and posted, I was not on Nairaland.

But, Lucifer was here as at that time though. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2013
Kslib:
You dey mind bev? Those girls on twitter might be those rags who used to share bev's mothers apartment with her!!!
Can you imagine? Telling bimp that Melvin aint straightforward,the same person you claim to be your brother...
Look,beverly will nominate Melvin before Bimp and Nando!! The earlier we realise that,the better!!!
She wants to be Naija's favourite but she doesnt know that even her mom is voting for Melvin!!!!
Beverly,come back home!!!!!!!!!

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2013
ItsModella:
That remains her biggest lie. I really want to know what she was smoking when she said that. She's just unbelievably dumb. Really, it takes a special level of foolishness to say that...[/b]little wonder that she's a video vixen, a job for airheads. undecided

[b]Lmao. Una don finish this girl lady o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2013
So someone on twitter came up with this conspiracy theory that beverly's tryna get rid of her WA compatriots so that she gets all WA voted

1. She nominates Bolt serially
2. Gets all of DH against Selly
3. Nominates Bassey
4. Now trying to turn current HOH Bimp, against Melvin
5. Elikem still in progress...

How feasible do you guys think this is?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2013
I like Beverly despite her lies

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2013
safarigirl: So someone on twitter came up with this conspiracy theory that beverly's tryna get rid of her WA compatriots so that she gets all WA voted

1. She nominates Bolt serially
2. Gets all of DH against Selly
3. Nominates Bassey
4. Now trying to turn current HOH Bimp, against Melvin
5. Elikem still in progress...

How feasible do you guys think this is?
If intelligence was measured in numbers Beverly's would hover around planck constant . No way in hell her crude abacus brain which only computes yes/no - should I be finger ed, have the ability to think up such a clever plan.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
If intelligence was measured in numbers Beverly's would hover around planck constant . No way in hell her crude abacus brain which only computes yes/no - should I be fingered, have the ability to think up such a clever plan.
I agree wiv u. She is not that thoughtful to have devised such clever plan. I still believe shez "faithful" to the WA thing and Melvin; though I trust Dillish a bit more. Bev's actions in the coming week wud determine a lot sha. Let's stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2013
nkwako:

We needed Namibia to see we returned d favour ....never mind wen Melvin cums back home una go cry
no mind am, we voted Dillish...Dillish has more die-hard fans here than Bassey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2013
sholay2011:
I agree wiv u. She is not that thoughtful to have devised such clever plan. I still believe shez "faithful" to the WA thing and Melvin; though I trust Dillish a bit more. Bev's actions in the coming week wud determine a lot sha. Let's stay tuned.
Beverly will sell melvin and not look back. Watch this space.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2013
Melvin is fine guy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Beverly will sell melvin and not look back. Watch this space.
Gbam!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2013
If Beverly cums up dis cumin week let's not save her but if O'Neal and feza are Dere den let's save her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2013
nkwako: If Beverly cums up dis cumin week let's not save her but if O'Neal and feza are Dere den let's save her
O'neal and Feza won't be there....I predict bev, Melvin, Elikem, dillish and Sulu

Notice that I didn't add Pokello, cos I'm sure she'll be past tense by 9:00pm todaysmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2013
aodis: If dillish goes home den na naija cause am period! In fact Dillish and bassey if they go home, we caused it!
SORRY BRO ITS TOO LATE,THY ARE GOIN, ITS GONNA BE A SAD DAY, JST GET READY WTH UR ANTIHYPERTENSIV wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2013
safarigirl: O'neal and Feza won't be there....I predict bev, Melvin, Elikem, dillish and Sulu

Notice that I didn't add Pokello, cos I'm sure she'll be past tense by 9:00pm todaysmiley

Feza mite have three nominations .....dilish mite not cum up .....Annabel mite cum up again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2013
Beverly just mentioned that one of the members of the gospel group infinity was toasting her.......she said he parks near her house n asks her to come see him but doesn't like people to see him cos he is known.......she mentioned his name as olu or so,some Yoruba name...........hmmmmmmmmn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2013
nkwako:

Feza mite have three nominations .....dilish mite not cumin up .....Annabel mite cumin up again
with Pokello gone, tell me who else would want to nominate Feza? Sulu and....?

Let's be realistic, after feza's video was played yesterday, some housemates may not be so quick to nominate her

She has loyalists in O'neil, Bimp and Nando...the rest aren't all that suspicious of her intent...

Lemme re-do that list

Melvin, Bev and Elikem(rubies put these trio up)

Cleo, Annabel, Sulu (diamonds and Angelo put these trio up)

There may be a seventh person up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2013
Wid d drama dis week don't be surprised if Cleo puts up feza sulu and even elikem and just maybe dilish.......trust me she wud cum up dis week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teajays(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2013
ItsModella:

Hahahahaha!! Beverly's family na die. grin

When a man who can't zip his pants unites with an ex-convict, the result is Beverly.

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Rolling to KOSOVO!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2013
dmalam:
SORRY BRO ITS TOO LATE,THY ARE GOIN, ITS GONNA BE A SAD DAY, JST GET READY WTH UR ANTIHYPERTENSIV wink

Nope it's gonna be Pokello and bassey

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2013
I don't think Dillish wud go home today cos she shudnt be up for eviction in the first place...it will be too obvious that Biggie has a personal agenda (IMO) if she leaves.

But isn't it obvious already? No WA among d emeralds nonsense....no strike issued when conspiracy is the order of the day...etc.

If Dillish goes, the game wud sure continue but I will missssssss her... lipsrsealed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Olami099(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2013
Hi nairalanders,pls i need ur help on how to activate big bro africa on my dstv sent d mobile code for activation to them but didnt open guess its because of d mobile numba used during reg which was misplaced wat other method can i used..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.