Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183346 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Diary sessions,bimp says he feels guilty for swapping bassey,Dellish a bit emotional.....busi just called in nw.....wonder what hers is......of course fake eviction diary sessions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Summary........Diary session of dillish...
She feels the pressure of today being sunday and her being up for eviction..
She said the houses have been merged and feels the fun will now begin cos people are now many and characters might start unfolding....
She doesnt hold a grudge of being nominated cos its part of the game!!!
She said she and the other housemates feel bimp swapped bassey cos he's the least closest to him... Biggy asked her to rate her chances of survival and she said she for the first time,she has absolutely no idea cos the emeralds are also up for eviction so it'll be hard to say..
She ended by thanking Biggy for all he has been doing for them since the game started!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
teajays:

Use the report button! grin
y wud i use d report button wen no1 offended nor insulted me wit their comment?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
Busi in d diary room........says oneal n feza are stand of fish n pokello is closest to her cos she's blunt n real but often misunderstood
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Summary of busi's diary session....
Busi said she's closer to pokello and feels people are judging poky unnecessarily and feels poky is a very sweet person...
What da fuuuuck? It seems like emeralds aint going anytime soon.. Biggy told busi to keep him updated in her next session!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
But Busi get one kain forehead o (abi na fivehead). The afro did a good job covering it up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Elikem in d diay room....cool,calm n collected mood......says he feels Africa will save him tonight.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by icebazz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
It sims one person is gona b evicted 2nyt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Seriously what's happening in this house......these emerald house peeps r not talking like they r leaving soon.......of course they r not in d chase but seems Biggy plans to keep them after today......I hope not though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2013
I hate watching d fake HMs. I don't see d point. It's a sour joke. The ealier it ends the better. My heart breaks when Biggie says Bussi will be updating him in her next session. I think they sent in these clowns to sing praises of Pokehello to make her win. If Dillish leaves today, I might stop subscribing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sophie and Busi think Pokello and Nando only real people in the house, hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Biggie and his thugs. Don't be surprised when the emeralds become real contestants. That's the day i stop watching this show completely.

Its so obvious Biggie has been telling them what to say. Aside from our rigging....on the side of the big brother Africa production, i know corruption goes on. I mean how else is Denrele allowed to hand pick people year after year?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sophie says she feels pokello and Nando are the realest people in the house and the rest are fake....
It seems like all of them are singing praises of pokello... Hmmmn!!!
I dont really know what the misson of these emeralds are!! They better go today but from the way biggy has been talking,this guys aint going soon...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pokello says she didn't expect being saved four times coz of the negative media perception and is touched by the love shown by Africa, shame

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
safarigirl: Beverly dey cry o...she dey tell Bimp say she don tire for the house, she said she's frustrated. The cry serious o, I ALMOST feel for her

Somebody shout Halleluyah!!! Go to church today o, keep praying, the Lord is good

She said she's tired of struggling *now telling Bassey* that she's had it up to here...

The konji don finally frustrate am, voluntary Exit dey o
shes masking her feelings...dis is science nah, Bimpe is the HOH, and she was very close to bimp but when the house was merged shes now all over Angelo, how would you feel? shes trying to play tricks on Bimpe in case her name comes out tomorrow...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Won't be surprised when Pokello gets Nigeria's vote today. I'm preparing for the worst.
I believe they know we are voting based on strategy like we've been doing for how many seasons now.
When we wanted to vote Elikem, our vote went to Nando.
When we wanted to vote Bimp, our vote went to Pokello.
Is it just by chance or are our votes strategically going towards countries we know will NEVER return the favor? Cause it has never been this way before.
Hmmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
This emerald shyte is beginning to get overly-annoying!!
Haba,allow us focus on the real housemates nah?
Abi we dey suscribe to watch fake people?
The camera men cant even handle the crowd!!! Noise everywhere,clumsiness e.t.c..
Biggy should just let his ego die and bring the show back to normal.. If emerald stay past Monday,then biggy is a dunce!!
So what will happen if let's say someone nominates one of the emeralds... That wasted nomination should have hit a real housemate instead of one faker and that will completely change the dynamics of the game..
If emeralds stay for nominations,then this show is bleeped up!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
THE AMAKA: Biggie and his thugs. Don't be surprised when the emeralds become real contestants. That's the day i stop watching this show completely.

Its so obvious Biggie has been telling them what to say. Aside from our rigging....on the side of the big brother Africa production, i know corruption goes on. I mean how else is Denrele allowed to hand pick people year after year?

The fake guys have no portion in d 300k
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladigirl(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
I like Pokello though, her DS was kinda touching, wish her the best for tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
ping pong:

The fake guys have no portion in d 300k

Hmmmm.... Well i know that but as someone said, biggie is airing their diary sessions as if they are real contestants. What do i call this? propaganda! They wanna sway public opinion in the favor of some housemates and not for others. This whole emerald ish had become stupiid.
Why else was no West African emerald there?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladigirl(f): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
THE AMAKA: Biggie and his thugs. Don't be surprised when the emeralds become real contestants. That's the day i stop watching this show completely.

I will be haaaaateeeee sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
I hope Busi doesnt get our vote....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
I think Big brother is part of this conspiracy!!! Why em never give strikes since. Who watched yesterday night party wella! Nando in channel 197 go up again go carry knife abi na wetin em go carry sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kslib:
God bless you bro!!!! I want that girl to end up with no individual votes but sadly enough,she is sure to get 2votes from 2 of her die-hard fans whenever she's up!!!
Denrele needs to be locked up and thrown in a soakaway pit!!

Lwkmd Shiite mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Hmmmm.... Well i know that but as someone said, biggie is airing their diary sessions as if they are real contestants. What do i call this? propaganda! They wanna sway public opinion in the favor of some housemates and not for others. This whole emerald ish had become stupiid.
I feel the whole Emerald ish is to test real HMs abilility to focus. Some of them have lkost it already e.g Feza and her boo. Some dont even care and are unfazed. We must realise that the Chase is ESSENTIALLY for the HMs and not the veiwers at home so the twists and turns is for the real HMs to deal with. Truly Biggie has no business with us apart from us dutifully paying our DSTV subscription...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
These emeralds are becoming annoying already!!! From sophie to busi to alusa
Person fit use busi forehead take grind millet!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
aodis: I think Big brother is part of this conspiracy!!! Why em never give strikes since. Who watched yesterday night party wella! Nando in channel 197 go up again go carry knife abi na wetin em go carry sef?

Of course he is. Why else hasn't Oneal been cautioned on a show that's supposed to be "UNITING AFRICANS" or none of the conspirators given a strike for their BS? All Biggie has to do is use one of them (Oneal preferably) and make an example out of him. Even air his wrongdoings to the entire house, but nooooooo, he will not.
Keeping silent is definitely encouraging such behavior to continue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
If only Biggie is sane still, I'll expect the real HMs to wake up Monday morning just to discover the fake HMs are nowhere to be found.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Honestly, this is so so wrong
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
These camera men don kolo oooh!!! She as dem show pokello toto.. See hair!!! ***pukes**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
If you are a Dilish fan abeg take your dinner before eviction time. You no go fit eat afterwards o. My sincere advise...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
Selly was given a strike for ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.