Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,978 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184466 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
I doubt if Bev would ever nominate Melvin at this stage of the game...but she may ensure (stylishly) that others nominate him tongue...that's what is called 'playing the game in obscurity'. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
BizBloke:

Hmmmm... @bold isn't true. Should he stalk her just in the guise of 'choosing to be concerned'?

I've read severally that he washes her plates and does stuff for her. Isn't that enough care and concern? And care and concern aren't relatively defined, both have standard definitions.
Thanks jare!
Abiks you were not been objective . So mel should be spoon feeding her He has told her to be careful with what she says but nah she continues to blab. She made nando n bimp her adviser and brothers and melv was the nigerian guy that 'we were not that close'. What do you really want him to do So until he chookes her abi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
safarigirl: I no go surprise if Monday reach and nominations time come:

BiGgie- beverly, this is your nomination session..name the housemate you'd like to put up with a substantial reason.

Beverly:- I nominate Melvin, cos he's not straightforward and he's judging me.....

Na me go personally reach joburg drag her comot from that house by her ear that Monday gan
She can't stupidly try dat!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abedoyin: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
nikky341: just call customer care , and tell them once your decoder is on they will activate immediately

A faster link is tru dia twitter handle @DstvNg,within 5mins it will be activated.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Am soo gonna miss bassey. I just pray dillish isn't leaving with him cos Melvin would be soo devastated. But I have a feeling that they r both leaving today. Melvin's game will really become dull if dillish is evicted, what else would we argue about wrt to melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
Belovedd: Am soo gonna miss bassey. I just pray dillish isn't leaving with him cos Melvin would be soo devastated. But I have a feeling that they r both leaving today. Melvin's game will really become dull if dillish is evicted, what else would we argue about wrt to melvin
Dillish may escape eviction. ..lets be optimistic...tho I doubt same for Bassey. Incase she leaves, the anti-WA thingy and the conspiracy against Melvin wud still keep our boy's game up and would make him win more hearts. It indirectly favours him so far he maintains his cool headed nature. All is well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
feminine A:
Thanks jare!
Abiks you were not been objective . So mel should be spoon feeding her He has told her to be careful with what she says but nah she continues to blab. She made nando n bimp her adviser and brothers and melv was the nigerian guy that 'we were not that close'. What do you really want him to do So until he chookes her abi?

You're welcome.

I no know for Abiks o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
aodis: There would be a time if melvin happens to be hoh, dillish, and someone will be up, and he saves dillish and put himself up! I dey forsee dat day o!
d poor boy go kuku save bev over himself nd dilish.dat I'm sure of.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
I won't watch eviction 2nyt, I dnt want to cry.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
Agbgift: I won't watch eviction 2nyt, I dnt want to cry.
Lol...what would make u cry? I guess you are a Bassey fan. I am a Dillish fan but I'm still very optimistic that she wud survive. I'm expecting the best but prepared for the worst. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Who is going home?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Seems dilish might be out....pple don dey cry for twitter...bassey too..........I won't be watching eviction show tonight sha......would check this thread @ 8:30 sad sad cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
fynegurl: Who is going home?
Hopefully, it will be Annaboobs and Bassey.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
abikyshow: I said it once that Melvin is somehow selfish. he knows what is going on about Beverly craziness in the house but chose not to be concerned. he was busy showing love and kindness to other female housemates. remember it's only one winner at the end as we know that Melvin will never nominate Beverly but he is allowing her to fumble. he should have discussed RR outcome with Beverly. we can't be blaming this girl every time. she started doubting Melvin's loyalty yesterday after the airtel show which resulted to her crying yesterday. I remembered she once told Melvin to slap her whenever she starts going astray.
"He who comes into equity must
come with clean hands." Your comments below shows why you dislike Melvin, Leave the poor dude alone.
abikyshow: I couldn't believe my
eyes that Melvin prefer to attend to
selly when her sister was also out of
way. he is so selfish, Melvin want
Beverly to fail so that he would be
the best candidate for Nigeria.
Melvin is one of the selfish ibo guy.
Yoruba's and Hausa's would never
behave like that.
Stop Blaming Others for your actions and inactions

abikyshow: elikem should have done what bassey did.

Geeez....only failures in life constantly blame others for their situation.
abikyshow: am really pissed off with what elikim did. Ghana never loved us for once. we always see them as our brothers but they never did. east Africans are united in this game but west are divided. am disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
After meryls eviction in bba 2.....I feel tonights own would be the saddest
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Melvin and Bimp argueing cos of yesternight's incident...
Bimp said melvin offended him and Melvin said bimp offended him first.. Nobody wan gree!!!
When Bimp and Melvin were handling the drunk ladies,bimp said melvin told him to shhhhh cos he knows how to handle such situations better..
Now melvin said he never said that and was offended when bimp said "Melvin,i gat alot of respect for you but never tell me to shhhhhh"...
Nobody wan gree!! Melvin said he never said that, bimp said melvin did.. Both went to meet JJ and he said he cant recollect the words but what he knows is that Melvin look pissed!!!
Nepa don take light!!! Damn!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
mmmmh sad for days. Dillish and Bassey, we'll miss u guys.
Abeg no need again, result don leak. Dillish and Bassey are out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
Latest Images from the house

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Belovedd: mmmmh sad for days. Dillish and Bassey, we'll miss u guys.
Abeg no need again, result don leak. Dillish and Bassey are out
How result take leak? Where you see am?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
That's what everbody is saying on twitter that they have seen the results......I just hope its fake.....**sigh ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kslib: Melvin and Bimp argueing cos of yesternight's incident...
Bimp said melvin offended him and Melvin said bimp offended him first.. Nobody wan gree!!!
When Bimp and Melvin were handling the drunk ladies,bimp said melvin told him to shhhhh cos he knows how to handle such situations better..
Now melvin said he never said that and was offended when bimp said "Melvin,i gat alot of respect for you but never tell me to shhhhhh"...
Nobody wan gree!! Melvin said he never said that, bimp said melvin did.. Both went to meet JJ and he said he cant recollect the words but what he knows is that Melvin look pissed!!!
Nepa don take light!!! Damn!!!!

See what beverly is causing,bimmp of all people don ddey get liver confront our boy.
Its like this his HOH don dey enter him brain .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
E go shock you say annabel nd pokello would go home...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
easyflex:

See what beverly is causing,bimmp of all people don ddey get liver confront our boy.
Its like this his HOH don dey enter him brain .
It was just a slight arguement though!! It wasnt hot!!
Bimp,melvi,cleo and dillish discussing about alcohol and what it did to them(cleo and dillish) yesternight!!! They're all laughing!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
I aint watching tv at d moment.
Sum1 pls giv us an update bout melvin and bimp issue.
Issit true that Nando,feza,cleo,and bimp were conspiring against melvin and bev?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
It seems Bimp and Melvin had a little fallout last night, which they were talking about in the picture I post with JJ. Did any of you guys watched?.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teajays(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
C'est moi:
phew! finally on d last page.had to go thru ova 20pages.u guys rock.
p.s- i wished there was a dislike button while reading.

Use the report button! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
mevems: It seems Bimp and Melvin had a little fallout last night, which they were talking about in the picture I post with JJ. Did any of you guys watched?.
Go up!! I made a post about that!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
So many predictions about d evictions tonight.
My bassey is in a bigger risk of leaving.
I'm sad bout it but choosing dillish was a better option just because of melvin.
*sigh* its all about Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
ella.b:
I aint watching tv at d moment.
Sum1 pls giv us an update bout melvin and bimp issue.
Issit true that Nando,feza,cleo,and bimp were conspiring against melvin and bev?
Dont know about the bolded though but i've already made a post about the Melvin and bimp issue!! Scroll up!!! Both are cool,it was just a slight arguement!!! It wasnt serious!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Kslib:
Go up!! I made a post about that!!

Okay, I just saw your post now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.