Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180583 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2013
lola.luv:
@SA Girl

What is the South African perception of Beverly though. Are y'all really seeing her as your 'Makoti'?

Because the first week she started with Angelo, I recall that you guys didn't seem too excited....

I was excited because remember the week before Angelo was up to eviction, and I came here begging that we save him as I believed he needed time to come out of his shell. And you guys laughed at me that if he hasn't done anything entertaining in 5 weeks then there is no hope for him grin

So this hook-up was some vindication for me.

Contrary to popular belief, South Africans are very accomodating people. So even though in the beginning they were sceptical of the hook up, they soon realised that Angelo really likes Beverly and hence are now okay with her. They like her and if she is not up against Botswana or Zambia, they would definately vote for her. The same thing happened with Talia whom we didn't like at first but when we saw how happy Keagan was, she immediately became our fav person. Same thing with LK4.

People who are still critising Bev are doing it for the same reasons a few Nigerians are critical of Angelo (dirty, dark, unwashed hair, trash, pensioner, etc)... but I don't take such people seriously!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2013
kay baby: I c u don't read comments on facebook and on tv, its like u've forgotten that she lied abt how the book of tales was stolen and she was attacked thru out that day and not by nigerian! Uve forgotten they say she is dirty and that she should go and have a bath U have also forgotten that they say she is ugly but we nigerians alwys defend her and say she is a black beauty?? U have also forgotten that they say she is cheap and desperate because she was all over bimp in the DH...see her naija lies are just a tip of the ice berg! We naija peeps used to support her until recently when her lies were bcoming unbearable and then when she almost had sex wiv angelo and most recently when she started making nasty remarks about melvin. If she comes home I really don't give a shit my money is on one person only...MELVIN all the way for the money!

Please see my previous post...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Lemme correct some misconceptions about beverly

Firstly, I'm no fan of hers.. I loved her so much till she started effing up and right now, I want her back, at least it will make nigerian to put all their votes for melvin and also in order not to hamper melvin's chances should they both reach the finals. But anybody thinking that naija won't vote her cos of her nauseating attitudes or slutty ways should be slapped back to reality. If you like bring the dregg of the society to rep naija, nigerians MUST vote him or her. It's that simple. No gain saying. If zims can vote pokello who had a sexx tape, how much more nigerians?

2) NLers' comment here DOES NOT and WILL NEVER represent NIGERIANS' OPINIONS in it's entirerity or during votes, we are but 0.000000000000000000000001% and our gra gra end here and to a larger extent, social forums... Dellish was reigning her since last week but still naija voted bassey. So nigerians no matter how much we hate beverly(me being the oga of the hatred crew), will never vote anyone else bar melvin, when beverly is up. Even bev fans will vote bev too

3) If y'all don't know, africans who're oblivious of beverly's lying ways, love her so much cos there's never a dull moment with her. Believe it or not, but that's the truth. The only way melvin will win bev in popularity or most lovable contest/vote is cos of melvin's calm, nice and cool personan/aura. Nothing else. Melvin is a good guy and people love him cos of it and that will take him to the final.

So y'all should stop thinking cos we see through her madness, that others don't find it entertaining or will see through it

I rest my case

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

I repeat, once beverly comes up together with melvin and angelo for eviction, her sorry lying arze will be back in naija.. That's for sure.. Her being loved won't stop africa pulling a bassey(not going for entertainers) on her

She has a bad image and reputation already

Beverly will only go home if she is up against Melvin... no one else will be able to kick her out. She does not have a bad image or reputation... Africa knows what trash is (remember Talia and her sister?)...

and I don't know what made you guys think that Bassey was loved. That guy is uber annoying and I didn't see any entertainment out of him. The entertaining people who left are Denzel, Hakeem and Natasha. They were not voted out because Africa didn't believe they are not entertaining enough, or because they had a bad reputation. They left because country-votes were against them... simple.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2013
teajays:

Owlneal saved him once so i guess.............
Elikem is letting his guard down lik O'neal pland.....he wasted his nomination on Nando while Oneal is there....elikem has shown gratitude to O'neal 4 savin him by not votin him....O'neal is real a gud game player
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2013
kay baby: karen and beverly?? They are so different abeg, I never said this was a beauty pageant my point was that even though we could see the many flaws in bev frm the start we were still defending her from other africans who were constantly dissing her. Your point was that she has fans outside naija and thatwe are alwys against her my response was to dispute that and I gave u my observations! So don't getit twisted ok? I have made my points based on facts. And so u know naija will never ever ever ever pick beverly over melvin!!! Like never!!! Its now like we don't see melvin's flaws but we have chosen to overlook it,jst like we used to do for bev but not anymore that babe has more critisms than praises whether u acknowledge or choose to be in denial or not.

WTF!!!... Are you serious about this assertions of yours?.. Lemme not give you reasons to see the truth, but I assure you, any day beverLIE comes up against melvin, she won't win melvin when the final votes are announced though africa might save her

Naija choose bev over melvin?.. Lmao.. *in whizkid's voice* I'm seeing things grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

If nando, and feza is up, annabreast is gone cos no more namibians' vote for her

If Nando and Feza are both up, that would be mostly interesting. But I think Feza would win the EA vote...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2013
U guys Beverly is smart she's always playing wit Oniel ......chei

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2013
nkwako:

Were u correct in your last predictions

Yep... and you can go back to check the evidence. I said Pokello and Bassey will go home with 2 votes each.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yeah I'll just ignore the naysayers cause they don't do nada for me in real life.
Cali is good. Lol
Its actually been quite chilly around here given that its supposed to be summertime.

I admire your passion for BBA even though you don't watch it. I for one will stop watching BBA and might even stop developing intrests in it once I leave naija shores. you dey really try. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2013
Una don start dis argument again,when biggie go come announce those up 4 eviction and bev is among and bimp come swap himself with melvin,i wonder de kind heated argument wey go happen 4 here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2013
viexcey:

Feza and nando are frm d same country
And if bimp put up sulu, sulu will be so gone cos him and cleo are from the same country. Annebel is the only kanyan remember. But if its 3 persons, i see feza,sulu(if bimp put him up) and annebel/oneal.

You could be correct, i didn't think out the EA vote correctly (honestly, i don't know which countries they are from, I just know they are EA :-)

But as for Sulu... I don't see much competition for him for the SADC vote. Zambia will vote for Cleo, SA and Botswana for Oneal (poor us, it will a tough one as we owe Zambia so much), and Angola, Malawi and ROA might go for Sulu.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2013
Amaechi5: Abeg make we wait till biggie announces those dat are up 4 eviction before we start all these prediction dat doesn't work atall

LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2013
maingwaest: . I. If the above is d case, then I c Bimp saving himself nd replacing him with Melvin.
i think he will replace himself wif Dillish coz he used to nominate Dillish, dnt think he will put Mel up, think he likes him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2013
dominique:

Me too embarassed

Lol..we know ourselves..me you and mykali grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Its not denial. Besides the finger thing, i feel a lot of things are blown out of proprtion.
Bev and Karen are very similar. Difference is age, name dropping, and the finger incident.
But yes this topic haff do.

Why do you always feel the need to have the last say even when the facts are so glaring? Not that you watch the show long enough to understand the dynamics and controversy surrounding Bev. You only watch in bits as uploaded by some bloggers....and that can't give you enough evidence to judge any HM.

If you think that name dropping, bogus lies, talking out of point, being fingerd and almost molesting a strange weird man doesn't make much difference between Bev and Karen...then something is wrong somewhere.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2013
Wait oooh, i hope these emeralds never forget say dem be fake,dis one wey dem con dey feel like real housmeates!!!
They should leave already.. Haba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

Beverly will only go home if she is up against Melvin... no one else will be able to kick her out. She does not have a bad image or reputation... Africa knows what trash is (remember Talia and her sister?)...

and I don't know what made you guys think that Bassey was loved. That guy is uber annoying and I didn't see any entertainment out of him. The entertaining people who left are Denzel, Hakeem and Natasha. They were not voted out because Africa didn't believe they are not entertaining enough, or because they had a bad reputation. They left because country-votes were against them... simple.

Bassey might be annoying to you just like he was to africans, but bassey was LOVED by ALMOST all. If the fans left pokello and was screaming his name. Dude is the one of the most entertaining HM of this season. His picnic interview is second to none. He only left cos of this retardded country/regional voting. It hurts me so much. Based on entertainment, he will floor melvin, angelo and any other HMs

If I had the power or see a genie, I'll ask him to scrap this country voting cos I've accepted the fact that NO SL will ever win BBA unless this country voting is scraped cos SL aint popular. It hurts

Oh my bassey.. My friends nearly cried. I wish him the best and I pray he anchors shows just like uti. Dude is good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Amaechi5: Una don start dis argument again,when biggie go come announce those up 4 eviction and bev is among and bimp come swap himself with melvin,i wonder de kind heated argument wey go happen 4 here

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tegax(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2013
Amaechi5: Abeg make we wait till biggie announces those dat are up 4 eviction before we start all these prediction dat doesn't work atall

thank you my sister. I tire for all dis speculations and analysis in nairaland. That was how they all talked and talked last week till yesterday, not until the statistic of how africa voted was released. I can imagine how alot of people felt like phools, yet they still wont quit this excessive talk and speculation of a thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Bassey might be annoying to you just like he was to africans, but bassey was LOVED by ALMOST all. If the fans left pokello and was screaming his name. Dude is the one of the most entertaining HM of this season. His picnic interview is second to none. He only left cos of this retardded country/regional voting. It hurts me so much. Based on entertainment, he will floor melvin, angelo and any other HMs

If I had the power or see a genie, I'll ask him to scrap this country voting cos I've accepted the fact that NO SL will ever win BBA unless this country voting is scraped cos SL aint popular. It hurts

Oh my bassey.. My friends nearly cried. I wish him the best and I pray he anchors shows just like uti. Dude is good

LOL... seriously?

Bassy tried to take over the show from Natasha and he failed dismally. His show this weekend was horrible, I was relieved when Sulu took over!

I liked him with the red hair though...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Thank you for this

We nigerians hate her so much cos of her ill manners but from twitter and facebook, everybody loves beverly. That's why at the end of the day, I don't talk too much about her and even though I want her home, I feel that africa loves her

But sis, she will come back home if she's up against any SADC and melvin at the same time cos NLers/nigerians can't make beverly leave BBA alone
Plenty delusions tho!
Same thing y'all said about bassey and how people loved him..
I told u whether or not Nigeria votes 4 bassey he won't stay..
Yet we voted 4 him and he left..
I don't think u people really get how this game works..
You mite see people telling u how much they love bev n bla bla..
Even if she comes up against Cleo Sadc will abandon her without thinking.
And ofcourse..against Melvin..gh will never vote bev, Sl I doubt, Nigeria u already know..and ROA..
U have to study this game b4 speaking.
I said same about bassey and people told me u can't be too sure.
Remember I said bassey will leave d 1st tym he's up 4 Nominations.
Bev mite not leave dis week if she's up becos bimp mite swap himself 4 Sulu..
Sulu, Cleo, Feza and Nando will be scrambling 4 1 vote and 2 will get Zero votes.
But if bimp puts up Melvin..then sory bev..
Let's hope d latter doesn't happen tho

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2013

Hahahahaha.. Na true o.. Lmao.. Your posts crakcs me up most times

Well I'll still precdict that once feza and nado are up for eviction, annabreast will loose tanzanians' votes and might go home if uganda don't save her boobilicious front yard grin
Quote me on sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2013
After the nomination show tonight, may I ask everyone to give their predictions, I want to run Eviews multiple regression analysis for the sample of 20 people here!!! Just want to see if it will forcast accurate results.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

LOL... seriously?

Bassy tried to take over the show from Natasha and he failed dismally. His show this weekend was horrible, I was relieved when Sulu took over!

I liked him with the red hair though...

Sulu is a clown.. Spewing incoherent jargons.. Asking personal questions and bringing up selly in his questions. He's more of a vendetta interviewer. I only love his carefree attitude, nothing else
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2013
safarigirl:
Plenty delusions tho!
Same thing y'all said about bassey and how people loved him..
I told u whether or not Nigeria votes 4 bassey he won't stay..
Yet we voted 4 him and he left..
I don't think u people really get how this game works..
You mite see people telling u how much they love bev n bla bla..
Even if she comes up against Cleo Sadc will abandon her without thinking.
And ofcourse..against Melvin..gh will never vote bev, Sl I doubt, Nigeria u already know..and ROA..
U have to study this game b4 speaking.
I said same about bassey and people told me u can't be too sure.
Remember I said bassey will leave d 1st tym he's up 4 Nominations.
Bev mite not leave dis week if she's up becos bimp mite swap himself 4 Sulu..
Sulu, Cleo, Feza and Nando will be scrambling 4 1 vote and 2 will get Zero votes.
But if bimp puts up Melvin..then sory bev..
Let's hope d latter doesn't happen tho

We are saying the same thing safari damsel. I said beverly is loved but she won't be saved if she comes up against any SADC rep and melvin he's up.. I didn't dispute what you said

Africans love bev but like bassey, she won't stay cos of she's loved, once she jam angelo, e don be for her.. She will be sent packing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2013
if Angelo is up, then oneal and feza 'll vamoos but I doubt that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2013
meanwhile our very own bassey and pokello

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:
if Angelo is up, then oneal and feza 'll vamoos but I doubt that.

Seconded!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaybaby1: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

WTF!!!... Are you serious about this assertions of yours?.. Lemme not give you reasons to see the truth, but I assure you, any day beverLIE comes up against melvin, she won't win melvin when the final votes are announced though africa might save her

Naija choose bev over melvin?.. Lmao.. *in whizkid's voice* I'm seeing things grin
my bad on the bev over melvin! Its was supposed to be naija will never choose bev over melvin! Lol when I saw it I modified it immediately if u check that post again I have modified it oooooo lol.but every other thin I said I stand still stand on! Naija will never ever ever pick bev over melvin!!! Not even in the worst nightmares!!! Like NEVER!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2013
Instead of u guys to pray dat bimp doesn't save himself and put up melvin or wiill be done incase such happens, u guys are arguing, dat was hw we kept arguing till thursday last week on who to vote and who nt to vote. Bimp am nt too confident in dat guy. He can do and undo. Keeping finger cross till 2nyt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Melvin what a coded way to show dillish that you're a strong man!!!! You dey use style tap current shey? Body no be firewood!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.