Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180438 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Call me a selfish nigga, I don't care, all I know is that I want beverly out so that melvin won't have split votes should he reach finals. I pray God hears my heart desires

I want elikem to survive and if it's in my powers, I will make him stay so that owneal and fakeza will die of HIGH BP.. Bunch of devillish couple.. *spits*.. I only love fakeza a bit cos of her song

Y'all have a lovely day ahead... And stay and play safe cos the world out there aint a easy

I love y'all.. I'm out cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
I doubt that, if elikem get West Africa (SL,NG,GH) and his new nwa baby gets Zim for him thats 4 country votes then its gonna be hard, I do not see SL voting for Annabel and Cleo over Elikem.
whoever told you SL will vote Elikem when GH never voted Bolt or Bassey. If 3 ppl r up, even 4 votes sef may not save one. Like I said, pray it's 8 else Anna and Elikem will bounce. Next time he wön't go running his mouth the day before nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2013
kgr28: After the nomination show tonight, may I ask everyone to give their predictions, I want to run Eviews multiple regression analysis for the sample of 20 people here!!! Just want to see if it will forcast accurate results.

Lol. You've got an assistant here.

Also check for heteroskedasticity.

Btw, OLS sounds better tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2013
kay baby: my bad on the bev over melvin! Its was supposed to be naija will never choose bev over melvin! Lol when I saw it I modified it immediately if u check that post again I have modified it oooooo lol.but every other thin I said I stand still stand on! Naija will never ever ever pick bev over melvin!!! Not even in the worst nightmares!!! Like NEVER!

Lol.. It's all good cutie..

@ella.b, lovely pic.. I love pokello, if only she didn't insult WA and in so doing bite the fingers that voted her, she'd have been saved. So classy and doesn't give a fucck.. My kinda lady

I miss bassey *wails*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2013
Omo dis melvin new adopted accent na die!!!! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2013
SAGirl:

Beverly will only go home if she is up against Melvin... no one else will be able to kick her out. She does not have a bad image or reputation... Africa knows what trash is (remember Talia and her sister?)...

and I don't know what made you guys think that Bassey was loved. That guy is uber annoying and I didn't see any entertainment out of him. The entertaining people who left are Denzel, Hakeem and Natasha. They were not voted out because Africa didn't believe they are not entertaining enough, or because they had a bad reputation. They left because country-votes were against them... simple.

come on!!!!!!!! Denzel entertained you in one week and Bassey did not in 8 weeks?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Melvin what a coded way to show dillish that you're a strong man!!!! You dey use style tap current shey? Body no be firewood!!
guy wetin happen,melvin don dey fall small right?.Man no dey house now abeg update pesin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Omo dis melvin new adopted accent na die!!!! Lol

na sulu accent e dey imitate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Handy Manny: come on!!!!!!!! Denzel entertained you in one week and Bassey did not in 8 weeks?

Pls help me ask her well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift: Instead of u guys to pray dat bimp doesn't save himself and put up melvin or wiill be done incase such happens, u guys are arguing, dat was hw we kept arguing till thursday last week on who to vote and who nt to vote. Bimp am nt too confident in dat guy. He can do and undo. Keeping finger cross till 2nyt.

Bimp will not do that to Bev...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2013
pinky lips: Elikem has 4 votes,Annabel has 3, oneal has 2,feza has 2, bimp has 2, Cleo has 2, Beverly has 2........ Are they all gonna be up.
ARE U FOLLOWING THIS SESSION ?
elikem 5
annabel 3
cleo 3
bimp 2
bev 2
nando 2
o'neal 2
feza 2
melvin 1
sulu 1
dellish 1
angelo 0

TOTAL 24 - FROM 12 HMS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2013
I think it will be only Dillish, Melvin, Sulu and Angelo that are not up and Bimp will save himself and replace with Sulu...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. It's all good cutie..

@ella.b, lovely pic.. I love pokello, if only she didn't insult WA and in so doing bite the fingers that voted, she's have been saved. So classy and doesn't give a fucck.. My kinda lady

I miss bassey *wails*

I have liked all your posts, now you gonna go and disaapoint me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift:

Pls help me ask her well.

but guys i did say that i have never found Bassy entertaining akere?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol. You've got an assistant here.

Also check for heteroskedasticity.

Btw, OLS sounds better tongue
yeah. OLS works better.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2013
more pics

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Elikem::........ 5
Annabel........ 3
Cleo................ 3
Nando........ 2
Feza.......... 2
Owl-neal.... 2
Beverly...... 2
Bimp....... 2
Biggy might put ont annabel,cleo and elikem up,but if he does that,it means only one person will leave on sunday...
We all should be praying that 8 of them be up for eviction so that 1 or 2 of Oneal,annabel,feza and Nando will leave!!!
Its not set in stone that only 1 person will leave, if 3 are up. anything is possible.
Big brother's house, big brother's rules
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
@SAgirl, I doubt Malawi would vote Sulu over Dillish, you forget that he nominated Natasha the week she got evicted and he wasn't so cool with Neyll or Biguesas to earn Angola's vote. Sulu just might end up with 0 votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko: If the 8 HMS are up for eviction, I can bet on my last alomo that annabreast will be gone, reason being that feza and nando are up for eviction

Mark my post, annbreats is gone
Wrong.
Never in the history of BBA8 have 2 housemates FROM THE SAME COUNTRY been up for eviction, and BOTH survived.
1 HM will take the country - the other hangs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sulu and elikem are bringing out the Mad man in melvin and i like it!! He has become something else and me likey!!! Loud,noisy and entertaining!!!
Biggy you better hold that 300,000$ wella if you dont want africa to give melvin the Money before the finals...
Melvin till day 91....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
ozodigboo:
Wrong.
Never in the history of BBA8 have 2 housemates FROM THE SAME COUNTRY been up for eviction, and BOTH survived.

Well, the first time Hakeem and Pokello were up, they both survived, so your point doesn't count.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
lindsay:

Like say the alomo sef na better thing.
Alomo no be better thing ?
And i come dey drink am since !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
ozodigboo:
Wrong.
Huh? The week Maria and Bolt left, both Hakeem and Pokello were up for eviction and they survived.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by clefstone(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Dude, owlneal nominated elikem cos of his hatred for WA. You need to watch the way he said. He said

"Like I said earlier on biggie, I nominate elikem cos I want to stop this stupid notion that WA is untouchable. I want them ALL out"

He added that childish stuff to Deceive peeps like
You

I don't give a fucck what anyone says but I will vote elikem whether beverly is there or not.
If he nominated Elikem solely cos of d WA thingy, he wud hv extended same favor to Bev nd Mel. O'neal lives in a world whr he belivs he is d most intelligent person wc on its own is a childish tendency. Elikem always wnt to get into evry argument cos he tinks he'l come up wit d soundest idea(also shows immaturity). The two r more lyk know know but Elikem is more foolish, probably cos of his age wc is not an excuse cos at 24 u ought to b a man. Observe Bimp's attitude, he listens to evryone else's ideas nd gives his own and wheneva thr is a disagreement he respects d fact tht evryone is entitled to his opinion. To me, if thr is 1 person in d house i'd wnt as a buddy, it has to b Bimp. All d patroitism nd regionalism aside, Bimp deserves to win

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
y'all listen to elikem ooooo.
he's telling Melvin and Beverly about ppl's plot against WA.
he said he told selly bout d plot, then selly go tell sulu.na so d thing Kan start.
y'all tune innn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Huh? The week Maria and Bolt left, both Hakeem and Pokello were up for eviction and they survived.
True.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Elikem GHANA, ZIMBABWE, ANGOLA, MALAWI - 4
Annabel KENYA, ETHIOPIA - 3
Cleo SOUTH AFRICA - 1
Sulu ZAMBIA - 1
Beverly NIGERIA , NAMIBIA, ROA, SIERRA LEONE - 4
Feza 0
Oneal BOTSWANA - 1
Nando TANZANIA, UGANDA - 2

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
if oneal and feza escape this week,am sure the wont escape next week them no even do anything anymore na kiss kiss all d time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
elikem ur head dey dere.
see as their pidgin dey flow and Annabel is straining her ears to hear.
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:
he said he told selly bout d plot, then selly go tell sulu.na so d thing Kan start.
y'all tune innn.
No he didnt emphasize on the plot.. He just said when melvin saved selly,the housemates were talking about the west african allaince.. He said the housemates are scared of west africans and he doesnt know why...
He said he has heard many stuffs but will keep it to himself cos whenever he tells people about something,he ends up being the victim...
That was when he brought up the issue of selly.. He said he told selly that hakeem told him(elikem) not to trust sulu and natasha and selly went ahead and told sulu and that spoilt his(elikem) record!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:
y'all tune innn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jaydacorsair: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
clefstone: If he nominated Elikem solely cos of d WA thingy, he wud hv extended same favor to Bev nd Mel. O'neal lives in a world whr he belivs he is d most intelligent person wc on its own is a childish tendency. Elikem always wnt to get into evry argument cos he tinks he'l come up wit d soundest idea(also shows immaturity). The two r more lyk know know but Elikem is more foolish, probably cos of his age wc is not an excuse cos at 24 u ought to b a man. Observe Bimp's attitude, he listens to evryone else's ideas nd gives his own and wheneva thr is a disagreement he respects d fact tht evryone is entitled to his opinion. To me, if thr is 1 person in d house i'd wnt as a buddy, it has to b Bimp. All d patroitism nd regionalism aside, Bimp deserves to win

you've said it all. Bimp is just a correct guy, very very correct.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.