Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180454 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Elikem and Melvin bonding like mad and me likey!!! Their pidgin session is making annabel jealous...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Elikem and Melvin bonding like mad and me likey!!! Their pidgin session is making annabel jealous...
Is Beverly with them?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
ella.b:
y'all listen to elikem ooooo.
he's telling Melvin and Beverly about ppl's plot against WA.
he said he told selly bout d plot, then selly go tell sulu.na so d thing Kan start.
y'all tune innn.
chai selly na real mumu oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mykali, I see you cool

When did god of music start following me shocked shocked shocked shocked.

I don't know why I have that feeling that biggie won't put 8 people up.... All doubts end in few hours sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Sulu and elikem are bringing out the Mad man in melvin and i like it!! He has become something else and me likey!!! Loud,noisy and entertaining!!!
Biggy you better hold that 300,000$ wella if you dont want africa to give melvin the Money before the finals...
Melvin till day 91....
Plz what did Melvin do ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
lindsay:

Well, the first time Hakeem and Pokello were up, they both survived, so your point doesn't count.
Sorry. . .** runs away in embarassment **

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Elikem and Melvin bonding like mad and me likey!!! Their pidgin session is making annabel jealous...

Walahi..it's making me happy die.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
ozodigboo:

Lol, nothing to be embarrased about.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
ozodigboo:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG guy u wan kill me with laugh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
jj bonding with dillish outside.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
AFUA1979: Elikem GHANA, ZIMBABWE, ANGOLA, MALAWI - 4
Annabel KENYA, ETHIOPIA - 3
Cleo SOUTH AFRICA - 1
Sulu ZAMBIA - 1
Beverly NIGERIA , NAMIBIA, ROA, SIERRA LEONE - 4
Feza 0
Oneal BOTSWANA - 1
Nando TANZANIA, UGANDA - 2

Wrong!!!

Elikem - Ghana, Zimbabwe, Malawi -3
Beverly- Nigeria, South Africa, ROA, Sierra Leone -4
Annabel - Kenya -1
Cleo - zero
Feza - Ethiopia-1
Oneal-botswana-1
Nando-tanzania, uganda-1
Sulu - zambia-1

I can't place namibia and angola.
Cleo and one of feza,annabel, oneal, sulu are leaving (if sulu is swapped)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
zandilicious dis one u no wan show urself again,hmmmmm hope say no matter 4 ur side
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
ozodigboo:
Lolgrin But you said it with so much confidence and i even believed you until that it was exposed as false.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Omolola1:

Wrong!!!

Annabel - Kenya -1
Cleo - zero
Feza - Ethiopia-1
Oneal-botswana-1
Nando-tanzania, uganda-1
Sulu - zambia-1

Ethiopia will vote witch Feza?? South Africa wont vote Beverly...I seriously doubt that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Biggy pls mute Annabel..she's too loud.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls is Babcock d richest skul in 9ja?
Beverly thinks so.
She said she wanted to go to a federal skul but her mum said no.
She's telling sophie and jazz dat her mum was arrested in paris..(Not america again?)
Errr..I'm mute.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lmao...Beverly's skul fees don increase to 5milla o. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
kenya and uganda are like 5 & 6, there is a strong likelihood annabel will get both and Nando and Feza will need votes from elsewhere. Nando has eroded his popularity with the std stuff and other misbehaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Omolola1:

Wrong!!!

Annabel - Kenya -1
Cleo - zero
Feza - Ethiopia-1
Oneal-botswana-1
Nando-tanzania, uganda-1
Sulu - zambia-1

So what gave you the audacity to pronounce @AFUA1979 wrong?

As far as I'm concerned, both of you are only guessing. Only Biggy can pronounce anyone right or wrong

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Beverly is from a messed up background.......her stories dis afternoon to d fake fat emerald housemate is almost bringing tears to me........these stories are unbelievable.....too much to say,how she fought her mum continuously about never being there for them,how she didn't finish her jail term in the states,how her father continuously beg her for money whenever he runs into her,how a famous celebrity in Nigeria impregnated her n told her to abort her 5 months pregnancy cos he suddenly found out she wasn't marriage material,how her friend tope brought her some local herbs that helped in flushing out her pregnancy which left her bleeding for 1 month,how her mum n her friends smoke n drik endlessly,how newspapers in nigeria had so much stories about her when she was dating the celebrity,how she hustles with her friends as far as when she was 16,how she lived in a hotel for almost a year,how she later came one n asked her friends to pay her for the room they were haing in their room.......omo dis is a mad person,the stories are too much........how pastors told her mum that the devil is set out to destroy her,how her brothers see her as a cash cow n always ask her for money when she g oes out to hustle..............how she used to take care of her boyfriend's family,how her ex's mother needed a big strong mattress cos of her constant bak pain which she bought.........Kai I can't go on.........dis is crazy.........the girls r in awe of her as she rants endlessly.........na curse be this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Can you guys imagine biggy asking oneal how his fight against west africa is going?
In biggy's words "So oneal,how is your fight against the west africans going"?
Na wa oooh!!!
Biggy asked oneal to mention who jis biggest competition is and he said "MELVIN".. Biggy didnt allow him to give reasons!!!! Ok oooh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
ozodigboo:
Thank God say na ur alomo u bet and not your left b*lls!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
All this girl talks about is guys,club,money,sex,..........she also admits not knowing what's wrong with her though cos all her life has been filled with issues,how she went to Dubai with her friends to hustle......ow her visa was almost expired in Dubai n they were dead broke.......how she didnt have enough money to come back to Nigeria and started calling different guys in Nigeria to send her money......how her mum Is also trying to pick up from her broken life,ow she has always used what she has to get what she wants,how her ex proposed to another lady and married her 2 months after he left her........for me,I think his girl needs heavy deliverance........there's obviously a big problem n a curse running beneath.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Na only me think say oneal na fool?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
ozodigboo:
Wrong.
Never in the history of BBA8 have 2 housemates FROM THE SAME COUNTRY been up for eviction, and BOTH survived.
1 HM will take the country - the other hangs.
wrong Hakeem and Pokello were once up and BOTH survived...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
O'Neal just declared Melvin his greatest competition
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
No be everything I bliv from beverly mouth tho.just saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Cleo is a snake!!!! You guys will know what i mean in no distant future!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Can you guys imagine biggy asking oneal how his fight against west africa is going?
Na wa oooh!!!
Biggy asked oneal to mention who jis biggest competition is and he said "MELVIN".. Biggy didnt allow him to give reasons!!!! Ok oooh!!!

biggy himself is enjoying it, i tell you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kslib: Can you guys imagine biggy asking oneal how his fight against west africa is going?
Na wa oooh!!!

So becos Melvin nor dey fool himself 4 where d guy dey or rub body 4 ground 4 am, na make am hate west africa? THUNDER FIRE ONEAL!!!. He jst made a big fool of himself in front of africa wift dat statement.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Agbgift:

So becos Melvin nor dey fool himself 4 where d guy dey or rub body 4 ground 4 am, na make am hate west africa? THUNDER FIRE ONEAL!!!. He jst made a big fool of himself in front of africa wift dat statement.
How? Biggie only asked him who he thinks poses the toughest competition and he said Melvin. Who him for call? Feza or Sulu?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
I cant wait for the ONEAL vs MELVIN showdown in the up coming weeks!!! Since oneal said MELVIN is his biggest threat!!!!
I also noticed something,biggy knows oneal is out to get the west africans and asked him who his biggest threat is,and oneal told us Melvin!! Now why didnt biggy ask cleo who her biggest threat is?
Anyway sha,maybe i'm just reading too much meaning.. Hey,its a reality game so reading too much meaning is welcomed..

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.