Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173843 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
russello:

If he does dat...then he is sure of four (4) votes
Nigeria
SL
Ethiopia (Slim)
ROA (Africans cant resist sacrifice wink)

But such sacrifice could b better if done for a popular housemate like hakeem, cleo, or dillish. And that will endear u to d heart of Africans.

But, a very big gamble i must say.
add SA, Ghana and Namibia (if Maria doesn't come up) to that list, delete SL, Bolt will come up if Melvin doesn't replace with someone other than himself...dear, Melvin has more fans than Hakeem #FACT.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
russello:

If he does dat...then he is sure of four (4) votes
Nigeria
SL
Ethiopia (Slim)
ROA (Africans cant resist sacrifice wink)

But such sacrifice could b better if done for a popular housemate like hakeem, cleo, or dillish. And that will endear u to d heart of Africans.

But, a very big gamble i must say.

That's wat am saying! Biggy fit just put up bolt,bigesia, annabel, dillish,and nando! Melvin replaces dillish and puts himself. Na drama o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
I have a feeling that bigbrother will increase the number of nominees. More nominees, more voting accross countries, more revenue for the show.

Kslib:
What is worng with you?? Why are you always on naija's case? What is worng with this ghanaians sef? You've been posting some comments here and no one wants to answer you.. Wont you quit?
Leave us alone nah..haba.. Dont derail this thread ohhh...
BTW,its melvin not marlvin,,burnt bread...

He's South African
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: add SA, Ghana and Namibia (if Maria doesn't come up) to that list, delete SL, Bolt will come up if Melvin doesn't replace with someone other than himself...dear, Melvin has more fans than Hakeem #FACT.

I can only trust Namibia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bolt's Diary Session

Good day Bolt and welcome to you DS; Good day Biggie
How's Bolt doing 2day; Tired
How he feels that he survived nominations; He feels good and feels he's in the real game
Anything interesting during the weekend; The Saturday party
How he found the party; It was good coz they didnt expect that it was to be that way
How he finds the new H/mates in the Diamond House; They are cool

MORE:http://bigbrotherafricafans.com/showthread.php?22948-Day-15-Live-Updates/page27
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
From beverly's diary session,i put to it that she really likes lk4... As for lk4,what he said about his mom telling him to bond with SA and Naija is just a big lie he cooked up to make himself feel like a chik magnet..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mottama's Diary Session

Good day Motamma and welcome to yo DS; Good day Biggie
How she's feeling; She feels dizzy , her shoulder and neck are paining
How was the weekend and anything interesting; Party was nice, she asks 4 more ventilation, they bonded and the Jacuzzi after the party
How she felt about the Housemates that left the Diamond House and those who were added; Elikem wanted to go but it was sad as he left some bonds he had started,...The two additions; Biguesas is quiet tho seems gentle,Beverly she's a kind of a character they didn't have in Diamond House before.

MORE:http://bbafrica.tv/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: add SA, Ghana and Namibia (if Maria doesn't come up) to that list, delete SL, Bolt will come up if Melvin doesn't replace with someone other than himself...dear, Melvin has more fans than Hakeem #FACT.

I'm very interested in how your #FACT can be confirmed, cos he's never been up before for this theory to be proven. That all the housemates love Melvin doesn't mean that Africa finds him interesting enough to keep around, so he should not try anything funny. Karen is still my best naija representative ever, not because of boobs, or looks. She was just real, drama n all!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Betty's Diary Session

Betty good day and welcome to yo DS; Thnak u Good day Biggie
What's on her mind today; Having fun
Anything interesting that happened during the Weekend; Everything
Anything particular; the kissing task
How she found Evictions; It was really bad, but she feels fine dat no one left in her House
How she felt when she was about to reveal; Shaking
Her relationship with Feza after swapping; She is ok, she did exactly wat she did to her, they are now cool

more:http://bigbrotherafricafans.com/showthread.php?22948-Day-15-Live-Updates/page28
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Why is biggie trying to pressure melvin..
During melvin's session,biggy told him he also has the power to drop one housemate from participating in the head of house task and melvin attacked back by saying "betty didn't do that when she was head od house" rather hakeem did cos he won the task that gives you the power to that but biggy no gree reply..
Melvin tell biggie say make he send am him remaining cloth cos the ones wey he get no good but biggie say "he no go send am but he fit do something else for am regarding the clothes"...
Melvin ask biggie say "weda na only wen person dey for eviction na im barbers and hair dressers dey come make person look good? Biggie con ask if he wan dey up for eviction? Na im my boy begin laugh..
Biggy had to end the session himself cos melvin was not ready to stop firing him with questions.. Melvin stubborn sha in an intelligent kinda way...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Nando said melvin is his biggest competitor/threat cos he's cool,strong and is a player,just like him... Hmmn,at the bolded..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

I'm very interested in how your #FACT can be confirmed, cos he's never been up before for this theory to be proven. That all the housemates love Melvin doesn't mean that Africa finds him interesting enough to keep around, so he should not try anything funny. Karen is still my best naija representative ever, not because of boobs, or looks. She was just real, drama n all!
and I'm guessing Hakeem survived cos he kept screaming 'CLEOOOOOO!!!' in everyone's ears...how is that entertaining? Forget NL, visit other sites and be aware....after Karen, Melvin is the only Naija rep with widespread acceptance, even the usual haters (SA) can't find a fault (with Karen they attacked her looks sef). Hakeem is just arrogant and like someone tweeted "he'll get to the finale and cry like Munya" after all, everyone assumed Munya could win Uti cos he got six to nine votes every week (mind you Uti didn't get any true test until the finale)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kslib: Nando said melvin is his biggest competitor/threat cos he's cool,strong and is a player,just like him... Hmmn,at the bolded..
even Nando has more sense than some viewers. A Kenyan tweeted that Melvin is everyone's biggest threat....the dude is too good to be true, he's cool with everyone, but not invisible, he doesn't gossip (Hakeem gossips) and watches what he says without being too prim n proper. Na Melvin kain person dey contest election, win.....dunno bout him being a player tho, if he was Dellish would have long forgotten her bf's name.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: and I'm guessing Hakeem survived cos he kept screaming 'CLEOOOOOO!!!' in everyone's ears...how is that entertaining? Forget NL, visit other sites and be aware....after Karen, Melvin is the only Naija rep with widespread acceptance, even the usual haters (SA) can't find a fault (with Karen they attacked her looks sef). Hakeem is just arrogant and like someone tweeted "he'll get to the finale and cry like Munya" after all, everyone assumed Munya could win Uti cos he got six to nine votes every week (mind you Uti didn't get any true test until the finale)

Munya and hakeem are from the same country but they have different personalities. Munya was desperate for the prize and was over confident. Unfortunately for him he had a strong and entertaining personality to deal with. And yes, uti faced eviction twice,I think. He hated uti's guts and did not hide it. I remember he even told uti in the jacuzzi he was going to take him out in the finals. Munya exhibited too much arrogance and unhealthy competition.

Hakeem has not for once showed any signs of desperation or unhealthy rivalry . We are the ones already comparing him with melvin. I know he can be annoying with his whole cleo crap, but he is still has a very cool personality and would love to see him go far.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
fork adict: For all those screaming deLlish is the most beautiful girl in the house, I beg to differ.

IMO, th most beautiful chic is Pokello. Most people tend to write her of cos she is on low cut. If she puts on any of those expensive weaves, una go bow.

Her next strong point is her complexion. She reminds me of miss peo of BB amplified. Smooth, velvety complexion that glows any forking time. This is the kinda chic guys would lick from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet even if she doesn't take her bath in 2weeks! Her complexion beats Dellish's hands forking down!

Next, Pokello is sexier than dillish cos she's got bigger asss that can almost make very sane men check into Aro with the way she winds it on the dance floor. Plus, I also think her jugs are biGger than dillish's although I ay be wrong but I would really like to have an opportunity to be invited to the house to come and confirm the bigger pair of jugs.

But seriously I just feel dillish's beAuty is overhyped. If she wants to prove otherwise, let her go for a low cut just like pokello next sunday and make her stand near pokello. Then we can talk better

Bruhh, Delish's beauty is not hype at all. If we're speaking facially. Forget the low-cut matter, have you seen Pokello without her make-up? She's not confident enough to stay long without it. On the other hand Delish uses moderate make-up because even without it her beauty still dey there dey shine. I said it here before that her, Annabel amd feza are the prettiest without make-up.

Then if you're talking jugs, don't even go there. Delish beats Pokello well in that aspect. You haven't seen the sexxtape? Pok's no even get jugs sef. Na hanging object she get.

Then when it comes to the movement of the bootyy, Pokello carries the day. As witnessed in her sexxtape, the way she operates that behind can kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: and I'm guessing Hakeem survived cos he kept screaming 'CLEOOOOOO!!!' in everyone's ears...how is that entertaining? Forget NL, visit other sites and be aware....after Karen, Melvin is the only Naija rep with widespread acceptance, even the usual haters (SA) can't find a fault (with Karen they attacked her looks sef). Hakeem is just arrogant and like someone tweeted "he'll get to the finale and cry like Munya" after all, everyone assumed Munya could win Uti cos he got six to nine votes every week (mind you Uti didn't get any true test until the finale)

I stand to be corrected!!! I'm not even a Hakeem fan for any reason, just that I'm finding it still very hard to click with Melvin entertainment wise asides from me just being loyal. Other sites, Redpepper, ugandaonline, bigbrotherafrica, bellanaija, youtube, talkmedia, ghafla that I'm following seems to be flooded with nigerians showing their their support for Melvin. It's all good, let's keep the faith.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

Munya and hakeem are from the same country but they have different personalities. Munya was desperate for the prize and was over confident. Unfortunately for him he had a strong and entertaining personality to deal with. And yes, uti faced eviction twice,I think. He hated uti's guts and did not hide it. I remember he even told uti in the jacuzzi he was going to take him out in the finals. Munya exhibited too much arrogance and unhealthy competition.

Hakeem has not for once showed any signs of desperation or unhealthy rivalry . We are the ones already comparing him with melvin. I know he can be annoying with his whole cleo crap, but he is still has a very cool personality and would love to see him go far.

Don't get it twisted, Hakeem is even more of an arrogant phuck than Munya, the guy never start. He's always going on about how much of a 'threat' he is to other housemates; Biggie:Hakeem why do u think the Diamonds nominated you? Hakeem: cos I'm a threat. Diamonds: Hakeem why didn't the Rubies want u back? Hakeem: cos I'm a threat....no, it's cos nobody wants to be around a proud, arrogant air-head...even the Diamonds are all set to return him to Rubies by Friday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
What do you think of Feza dairy session

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dellish said "selly was jealous and angry when melvin was dancing with he friend maria".. She said selly was trying to talk to him about it but melvin was like "whaat" "whatt" "whaat"?
She said she feels for melvin cos he's been put in a difficult angle when it comes to nominations and replacing someone.. She went further to say that even if melvin nominates someone,its not cos he wants to do it but cos he has to do it....
When biggie asked if she has any worries about the house and she said "there might be a maniac in the house who's just pretending cos of africa"
"she said she's worried about her family,siblings and boyfriend and about how he feels and if he's ok"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
Nando's nomination session, his reason for nominating Motanma is because she is a good girl, and he prefers freaks, and from his perspective entertainment is all about sex, fun, and alcohol. For his diary session, he sees Melvin as his main threat.

Betty's diary session. She believes in the law of attraction, n theredfore believes she will win the BBA Chase. All dis one cos she survived one eviction...okay o

Feza has admitted to liking Oneal, but is grateful to have found out sooner that the guy is a player from what she has heard. Although she is focused on the prize, she also has a plan to chase a guy, but refused to reveal her prey. She declares she and betty r cool now!

Bolt is glad to have been saved, but he wouldn't still trust Betty 100%, but for now she has proven she can be trusted.

Bimpe is concerned how Africa percieves him. Wants to do his country proud, and aldoh at this stage he has made some bonds, he still has to be careful as it is still early.

Biguesa cnt do his diary session until he has been seen by a doctor as he is still very sick with flu things.

Dillish thanks Africa for saving her, which means she is probably doing something right. She is wondering how her boyfriend is taking everything.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hmmn,who is this mystery guy feza said she will be chasing but refused to reveal his identity... Ok oooh,feza my eyes are on you..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dilishi, i cudnt get my eyes off hr chest wall....r they real??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
dmalam: Dilishi, i cudnt get my eyes off hr chest wall....r they real??
and forkadict said our wife is overrated....chai! This Dellish's boyfriend sef! The babe is seriously feeling our boy, but.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
Me dey feel say biggy will call more dan 2 pple up today o. This put melvin in a very difficult corner. I pinpoint his diary session as strategic, "do you want to be up for eviction?" Says biggy. Melvin swapping dillish and putting himself up, will define the word"THE CHASE". Pls correct me!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hakeem's Diary Session

Hakeem good day and welcome to your DS
How the weekend was; Awesome, the rendezvous with Cleo and later on the party
Whether it was all what it was aimed : He thought it was gonna be like 2 hrs
About the party; it was awesome, he watched Cleo from the other side;....She's awesome to watch and he came to realise some things
About the evictions last night; He's terrified coz LK4 was his boy and Koketso was also a friend...It's like he' losing friends
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kslib: Dellish said "selly was jealous and angry when melvin was dancing with he friend maria".. She said selly was trying to talk to him about it but melvin was like "whaat" "whatt" "whaat"?
She said she feels for melvin cos he's been put in a difficult angle when it comes to nominations and replacing someone.. She went further to say that even if melvin nominates someone,its not cos he wants to do it but cos he has to do it....
When biggie asked if she has any worries about the house and she said "there might be a maniac in the house who's just pretending cos of africa"
"she said she's worried about her family,siblings and boyfriend and about how he feels and if he's ok"...

Even dillish is creating the impression of melvin being a saint. There's no way melvin can like all his housemates, so he definitely has to nominate someone(some people) he doesn't connect well with till it gets to the backstabbing stage. So all the 'its not cos he wants to do it is just silly talk'

@safari, what I said about hakeem still stands for now at least till I see him unleash the munya in him. I think its nigerians that are now seeing hakeem as a threat already cos so far, he's the one being compared with melvin.

Btw, Hakeem is not even on my top 4 list , and as it is now, I'd choose bassey and elikam before melvin as my top 3 fav male housemates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
safarigirl: and forkadict said our wife is overrated....chai! This Dellish's boyfriend sef! The babe is seriously feeling our boy, but.....
nna, na dt hr boyfrnd spoil market ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls I no spoil market ooo grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

Even dillish is creating the impression of melvin being a saint. There's no way melvin can like all his housemates, so he definitely has to nominate someone(some people) he doesn't connect well with till it gets to the backstabbing stage. So all the 'its not cos he wants to do it is just silly talk'

@safari, what I said about hakeem still stands for now at least till I see him unleash the munya in him. I think its nigerians that are now seeing hakeem as a threat already cos so far, he's the one being compared with melvin.

Btw, Hakeem is not even on my top 4 list , and as it is now, I'd choose bassey and elikam before melvin as my top 3 fav male housemates.
Elikem, I like, Bassey kinda dulled along the line, but in the end, even Hakeem will prove to be stronger than Elikem. IMO, Country of origin is a strong factor in BBA, right now Naija and Zim happen to be the strongest countries, Zim controls SADC, which controls up to 5 country votes, Naija got everybody else cos of strong voting power
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

Wetin be ur own! If you don't like melvin, den don't talk abt him. Abi another thing dey der! Person go just dey beef another human being for no just cause.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

All i know is that my top 3 guys are Melvin,sulu and nando... Nando admitted that melvin is his biggest threat.. BTW!! So you think Zimbabweans dont also see melvin as a threat shey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
dmalam:
nna, na dt hr boyfrnd spoil market ooo

@ safarigirl, u no hear one day say melvin tell dillish say 70% of the girls wey em date 1st tell am say dem get boyfriend. They dillish talk for one time say she can only date someone 5yrs older dan her upwards!

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.