Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2170064 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
StateOfMind: ^^and screaming oshio baba is the peak of entertainment to africa? And won't make the housemates nominate him? undecided Seriously, its okay to be loyal to one's country and her representative but you guys are overhyping melvin undecided
Seriously,i think you have a beef with melvin.. You always get annoyed whenever someone mentions the fact that the guy is fun.. Ok,lets just assume melvin is no fun according to you,but dont forget that in the city of the blind,a man with one eye is a king..
According to you,he is boring but i'll advice you to give credit to the less boring which is melvin... You said hakeem is entertaining to you which i find very very wierd but wont accept it when another person chooses melvin..
Melvin till day 91..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Kslib:
Seriously,i think you have a beef with melvin.. You always get annoyed whenever someone mentions the fact that the guy is fun.. Ok,lets just assume melvin is no fun according to you,but dont forget that in the city of the blind,a man with one eye is a king..
According to you,he is boring but i'll advice you to give credit to the less boring which is melvin... You said hakeem is entertaining to you which i find very very wierd but wont accept it when another person chooses melvin..
Melvin till day 91..

I can only laugh at this post. You obviously haven't been following my posts on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
StateOfMind: ^^and screaming oshio baba is the peak of entertainment to africa? And won't make the housemates nominate him? undecided Seriously, its okay to be loyal to one's country and her representative but you guys are overhyping melvin undecided

Take 1 billion kisses from fork addict. Muah, muah, muah...

I have been watching with broken heart how many folks on NL have sacrificed logic and reason on the alter of sentiment. @ safarigirl even boldly stated ' bba is first about sentiment. All that entertainment value wey you dey yarn na opata' and I was shocked.

Well, whtever rocks their boat sha. I have never and I will never support anyhousemate Just cos he's a compatriot. Give me what I want and give it to me hard. Then I will support you but not before
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
StateOfMind: What is feza calculating sef kiss...don't ruin melvin's chance o jare.

Nothing spectacular actually so I can't really narrate it. He just spoke in a mature way about the game, both houses and his personality which I found really cool.
@Sholay, add your own.

As at now,
Favourite ruby chic -cleo n beverly
Favourite diamond chic - feza n fatima
Favourite ruby dudes - oneal n bassey
Favourite diamond dudes - melvin n elikam

sholay2011:
Lol....I have said it that she is an Ofunneka in the making...but lets see if it works for her...

And Melvin is making sense in his diary session...though I feel we ve nt seen the real him...still acting mr nice guy.

I was so engrossed in his session cos he was really on point. He will go far in this game, that's a fact. cool

Hakeem is starting to annoy me. Is he in the bba house because of cleo angry. Abi which kin mumu love be this.

As cool and hot this dude is, he is losing focus already.. Jeeezzzz, cleo doesn't even give half a feck about himembarassed

I feel like slapping some sense into hakeem right now. This is a game na. Kai..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
The above are my previous quotes about melvin and hakeem, though they are not well quoted I do not have ANY beef whatsoever with melvin. I just do not see any housemate as perfect no matter how much I like them. You pro-melvin and pro-dillish see them too much as perfect, and so if anyone faults them, such person is hating.

I have stated Hakeem does not even rank my first4 male housemates, but he doesn't deserve unnecessary hating cos of dillish, reason I took time to defend him yesterday. Nowhere have I stated hakeem is entertaining, all I say is he's not the worst 'entertainer' in the house and I'd prefer him to go further than being evicted at an early stage when there are worse people still in the house.

Don't get it twisted, I say things as I see them, even if you are my favourite housemate. I like feza too, and when she fecks up, I come here to talk about it. I don't know these people, so there is no reason to get unnecessarily sentimental.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Latest photos of the Ruby house

MORE PICTURES:http://gallery8.bbafrica.tv/

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Motamma's Diary Session

Motamma good day and welcome to Yo DS; Good day Biggie
How's she's doing today: Chatty mood
What inspired the mood; Hakeem and Feza flirting wit each other
How she found the Nominee revelation; She felt sorry for Bolt and was shocked that he was nominated again.. For Biguesas it's quite understandable

SOURCE:http://bigbrotherafricafans.com/showthread.php?22982-Day-16-Live-Updates/page19
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
StateOfMind: The above are my previous quotes about melvin and hakeem, though they are not well quoted I do not have ANY beef whatsoever with melvin. I just do not see any housemate as perfect no matter how much I like them. You pro-melvin and pro-dillish see them too much as perfect, and so if anyone faults them, such person is hating.

I have stated Hakeem does not even rank my first4 male housemates, but he doesn't deserve unnecessary hating cos of dillish, reason I took time to defend him yesterday. Nowhere have I stated hakeem is entertaining, all I say is he's not the worst 'entertainer' in the house and I'd prefer him to go further than being evicted at an early stage when there are worse people still in the house.

Don't get it twisted, I say things as I see them, even if you are my favourite housemate. I like feza too, and when she fecks up, I come here to talk about it. I don't know these people, so there is no reason to get unnecessarily sentimental.
Melvin may not be your idea of enter taining, but in the absence of Elikem and Angelo, Melvin, Nando and Bolt are the only guys keeping Diamond alive, he ought to be in the top 3 most entertaining dudes behind Elikem and Sulu (Bassey only functions on Saturdays). He doesn't directly cause the entertainment, but he sparks it (especially with his shirts). Plus, whatever is going on between him, Dellish and Feza is even more entertaining than all that Hacleo rubbish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
BBA: THE CHASE – EVICTION PREDICTION WEEK 3!

Last week’s eviction was pretty straightforward as LK4 and Koketso unceremoniously made their way out of the house amidst the fanfare. LK4′s antics in the house with Beverly and Koketso did not go down well with the ladies across the continent. This is why he ended up with only the votes from his country, Uganda. Lesson learnt: NEVER FORGET FEMALES VOTE MORE! Koketso got the boot too as a result of being hitched to him. They should have played the game differently and not gotten so absorbed with each other. The same fate awaits Bolt and Betty if they’re not careful.

Here are this week’s predictions below…
SOURCE: EVICTION PREDICTION WEEK 3!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
ozodigboo: BBA - CHASE , 11.30am - Naija time.

Melvin is rooocccckinnng the house ! ! !
I just switched on d telly, to see all the housemates hailing COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE ! ! !
They were all screaming , '' OSHIO BABA ! OSHIO BABA ! ! OSHIO BABA ! ! !
I don't know what Melvin was yarning them about the man.
In fact, Melvin till day 99 and beyond till next season.
He is upping Naija's profile - no dulling.
Beverly should do the same - not just gisting about her past bad upbringing.
Now, nobody will wanna nominate Melvin - so as not to annoy '' OSHIO-BABA''

'Oshiomole' and 'Oshio-baba' popularity on BBA should be credited 100% to Dillish not Melvin. The girl has virtually become oshiomole publicity manager right from day one even before Melvin joined the diamonds. She used to hail mevin oshio-baba in his early days there. From her detailed account, she came for miss world university peagant in Nigeria and they went to Edo state where oshiomole emptied the state treasury for them in her own reckoning. It was on the day that mevin joined diamond that she now declared the actual amount involved which turned out to be $1,000 for each of the 52 contestants and crews in all. She was surprised when Melvin told her that oshio is just one of the 36 state governors.

In her official profile, she declared her visit to Nigeria as 'her best ever' may be because of the huge $1,000 gift. She looks forward to visiting Imo and Balyesa (which she said Maria visited).
Melvin characteristic of nigerian contestants dampened her spirit by saying she should not visit Nigeria alone if she has nobody to host her and that the peagant she came for was not even popular in Nigeria.

The matter came up today again when she admitted in the presence of housemates that she has not been to UK and still continued to praise nigeria visit apparently her only visit outside Namibia. Feza 'consoled' her that she already has a natural polished look, so she will be able to mingle well in UK (whatever that means).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
klas:

'Oshiomole' and 'Oshio-baba' popularity on BBA should be credited 100% to Dillish not Melvin. The girl has virtually become oshiomole publicity manager right from day one even before Melvin joined the diamonds. She used to hail mevin oshio-baba in his early days there. From her detailed account, she came for miss world university peagant in Nigeria and they went to Edo state where oshiomole emptied the state treasury for them in her own reckoning. It was on the day that mevin joined diamond that she now declared the actual amount involved which turned out to be $1,000 for each of the 52 contestants and crews in all. She was surprised when Melvin told her that oshio is just one of the 36 state governors.

In her official profile, she declared her visit to Nigeria as 'her best ever' may be because of the huge $1,000 gift. She looks forward to visiting Imo and Balyesa (which she said Maria visited).
Melvin characteristically of nigerian contestants dampened her spirit by saying she should not visit Nigeria alone if she has nobody to host her and that the peagant she came for was not even popular in Nigeria.

The matter came up today again when she admitted in the presence of housemates that she has not been to UK and still continued to praise nigeria visit apparently her only visit outside Namibia. Feza 'consoled' her that she already has a natural polished look, so she will be able to mingle well in UK (whatever that means).
Melvin gave good advise, it's not even advisable for a female to visit ANY country in this world alone, and the pageant sef we never hear of am till this year. As for Feza, na the UK wey she go na wetin make her born out of wedlock at 19 or smoke like a chimney on an international show knowing she has an impressionable son? Dellish, UK or not, has more self-respect and class than Feza can ever get.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
BIG BROTHER & I.K'S FLAWS!

If big brother himself was a contestant, he would definitely be up for eviction if not already kicked out. This season, he has ultimately become a bully and makes too many grammatical blunders. Some warnings sound like threats and are totally uncalled for. Big brother doesn’t seem to be too bright either considering the way he takes longer than i do to get the contestants’ response to his questions with his continous emphasis on “elaborate”, “give a different reason”, blah blah blah…

Case in point, during Biguesas’ nomination session this morning (Day 15), he stated that he was nominating Bolt and Dillish basically because of the same reason – for exchanging words and trading insults – i see absolutely nothing wrong with that and it was quite pointless for big brother to bully him into giving another reason for the second nomination where there was absolutely none.

Another thing i can’t help but notice this season is the variance in treatment of the housemates. You get the feeling he sucks up to certain individuals like Motamma; he is neutral to most (like he should be); as for a few others, he addresses them in very harsh tones e.g his constant picking on Nando. I thought they said it was only a game! This partiality reminds me of Howard Webb.

Big brother’s schoolboy errors have not gone unnoticed either. During the ‘head of house’ task last week...

More below...
SOURCE: THE CHASE – WHAT IS WRONG WITH IK AND BIG BROTHER?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
Biguesas' Diary Session

Good day Biguesas and welcome to your DS, good day Biggie...

He didn't have a DS yesterday and Biggie asks how he's today; he says he's feeling better and enjoying Diamond house.

How Housemates reacted about his health; they treated him nicely, the provided him with care,food and all.

How he's found the Diamond house; there's a lot of gossiping in the Ruby house while here there's much gossip. He adds that in the Diamond house people are more real than in the Ruby.

About trust and loyalty in both houses; it's easy to find housemates you ca trust in the Diamond house, he also says that Rubies Sulu and Natasha pretend to be friends but in reality, they are just acting up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
so truely-truely dis gurl dey smoke ciga?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
lumeviews.com:
BIG BROTHER & I.K'S FLAWS!

If big brother himself was a contestant, he would definitely be up for eviction if not already kicked out. This season, he has ultimately become a bully and makes too many grammatical blunders. Some warnings sound like threats and are totally uncalled for. Big brother doesn’t seem to be too bright either considering the way he takes longer than i do to get the contestants’ response to his questions with his continous emphasis on “elaborate”, “give a different reason”, blah blah blah…

Case in point, during Biguesas’ nomination session this morning (Day 15), he stated that he was nominating Bolt and Dillish basically because of the same reason – for exchanging words and trading insults – i see absolutely nothing wrong with that and it was quite pointless for big brother to bully him into giving another reason for the second nomination where there was absolutely none.

Another thing i can’t help but notice this season is the variance in treatment of the housemates. You get the feeling he sucks up to certain individuals like Motamma; he is neutral to most (like he should be); as for a few others, he addresses them in very harsh tones e.g his constant picking on Nando. I thought they said it was only a game! This partiality reminds me of Howard Webb.

Big brother’s schoolboy errors have not gone unnoticed either. During the ‘head of house’ task last week...

More below...
SOURCE: THE CHASE – WHAT IS WRONG WITH IK AND BIG BROTHER?
I elaborated on Biggie's poor grammer in my very first post on this thread and I also stated my preference of the female big brother.

Unfortunately IK has his own grammer issues too. Sometimes when he wants to introduce an act or an evicted housemate, he says 'Please make welcome...' I doudbt if this is correct. Please welcome... should do. Please make welcome? LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Bolt...."im bn loved by evryone"

how?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
fork adict:
I elaborated on Biggie's poor grammer in my very first post on this thread and I also stated my preference of the female big brother.

Unfortunately IK has his own grammer issues too. Sometimes when he wants to introduce an act or an evicted housemate, he says 'Please make welcome...' I doudbt if this is correct. Please welcome... should do. Please make welcome? LMAO
please make welcome, is a loose phrase used by english speaking people , meaning please make (insert name) feel welcomed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Team Annabel cool Melvin shud av saved Biguesa (he is not really a threat compared to Bolt) and replaced him with Betty (repeating the lk4-koketso saga) from a game point of view.

But it may also backfire if the two evicted housemates are all from ruby house. So, I think the best thing Melvin shud have done is save Bolt and replace him with Betty!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Selly is on the verge of being evicted from the show for pouring a drink on pokello.. Biggie showed the clip to the diamond house and both houses are listening to her explanation now... She's in the diary room now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
sholay2011: Team Annabel cool Melvin shud av saved Biguesa (he is not really a threat compared to Bolt) and replaced him with Betty (repeating the lk4-koketso saga) from a game point of view.

But it may also backfire if the two evicted housemates are all from ruby house. So, I think the best thing Melvin shud have done is save Bolt and replace him with Betty!

First of, how do you as a fellow housemate know whether or not another housemate is strong? except for naija and Zimbabwean male contestants that have that status of 'strong contender' bequeathed on them by default.

Second, i dont see nothing wrong in saving Bolt but I'm not comfortable with swapping Bolt for annabel. betty or fatima would have made better options.

Third, I feel his choice of swapping Bolt with Annabel might compromise his chances in east africa later on in the show.

Fourth, tho i may be wrong here, but is he not quite close to Annabel? If not then no qualms. But if so, this should be considered a serious act of treachery and should be treated as such by africa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Kslib: Selly is on the verge of being evicted from the show for pouring a drink on pokello.. Biggie showed the clip to the diamond house and both houses are listening to her explanation now... She's in the diary room now..
nope she is stil in d game, she hs bn punishd tho...but wt pokello's reward,... pls lets vote fr pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
For a moment, I thought Selly was going to be disqualified.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Selly has been warned by biggie not to engage in any act of misbehaviour twice again or face disqualification...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
So strike 1 for Selly she could have claimed intoxication
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Kslib: Selly is on the verge of being evicted from the show for pouring a drink on pokello.. Biggie showed the clip to the diamond house and both houses are listening to her explanation now... She's in the diary room now..

WTF! What the hell is wrong with Biggie? Why is he just addressing an incident that happened almost 72 hrs ago? He should have evicted her within 24 hrs if that act was seen as one that warranted disqualification. This reaction is too delayed man.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ik mentioned the first day that there wouldn't be immediate disqualification, but strikes. And after 3strikes, then disqualification may follow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Kslib: Selly has been warned by biggie not to engage in any act of misbehaviour twice again or face disqualification...

Better.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
I feel Melvin swapping bolt for Annabel was ok... cos Annabel is a total opposite of Biguesa... ! so Biguesa would go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
Did beverly really say all those things I read on the front pageshocked shocked shocked ? Or its just the handiwork of anti-bba peeps?

Btw, please who knows what babylon is all about? I have heard it come up a couple of times in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
StateOfMind: Did beverly really say all those things I read on the front pageshocked shocked shocked ? Or its just the handiwork of anti-bba peeps?

Btw, please who knows what babylon is all about? I have heard it come up a couple of times in the house.
what things?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
aburo7: The 21 year old model representing in the Big Brother Africa House,Beverly Ada Osu has made several confessions all in the name of gisting with housemates.
Upon her arrival in the house,she told her housemates she was expelled from the convent.
Last week,she made two shocking revelations; that she once aborted a 4 month old pregnancy and that her mother was deported from America because of drugs.
The dark video vixen who dated rapper 2Shotz also said she and her friends used to extort money from men.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/big-brother-africai-once-had-4-month.html?m=0

Every other thing I can overlook cos I know she blabs a lot but saying her mother was deported because of drugs is shocking and hard to believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.