Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2170562 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
StateOfMind:

Every other thing I can overlook cos I know she blabs a lot but saying her mother was deported because of drugs is shocking and hard
to believe.

She also said she beat her mom. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
mevems:

She also said she beat her mom. lol
beverly should know deze things will hunt her 1nce she's out. Mehn she should know wen to zip it abeg. Still love her doe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Cleo should shave her armpit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
mystikal: Cleo should shave her armpit
I'm telling you ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
In response to lumeviews. com, i remember writing this the second day of BBA but later modified it because......i thought maybe i, was over thinking things, but i was wrong.
Here's what i wrote:

Am I the only one sick of Ik as a host and particularly THE WAY he hosts? During the live show, he came off as really annoying and rude to me.
For one, he is very perverted. With his wife and kids at home, you would think he'd be a bit more mindful of what he says. He is also pretty judgmental too, when it comes to the ladies.
For Dellish and Maria for example, he was "casually" flirting with them, calling them beautiful, etc etc.
But when Housemates like Natasha, Motamma, and Fatima came out, his attitude changed.
Can you believe he told Motamma something like "You know there are a lot of pretty girls in the house so you'll have to bring your A-game" in response to when she said how she is gonna cope in the house and her relation with other housemates. Its indirectly telling the girl that she's not pretty and that she'll have to do more in the house to be on their level. The way he looked at Beverly and Fatima said it all. Ik is annoying and I'd rather see someone else hosting. He is DRY like stock fish.
Ik is a complete douche bag to me and needs to know what to say and when to say it. No wonder he said all men are dogs and all women are cats because he is clearly amongst the dog population. KMT.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
Maria confessed to big brother that natasha asked her out..she goes ahead to say natasha told her she likes girls....hmmmmm interesting! Abeg make una free my beverly @least she no dey pretend or hide her flaws, the only diff btween bev and any oda girl is dat she shows to be real and not fake!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
miss sparkle: Maria confessed to big brother that natasha asked her out..she goes ahead to say natasha told her she likes girls....hmmmmm interesting! Abeg make una free my beverly @least she no dey pretend or hide her flaws, the only diff btween bev and any oda girl is dat she shows to be real and not fake!
Natasha does what?!!! shocked Eh eh...mo rogo. grin

Stop confusing a runny and loose tongue to being real. I patiently watched her ranting yesternite and couldnt believe how a person bores others with dirty details that do not edify anybody. Dillish sef just dey nod as our gal dey spew evritin for anyone that cares to listen.

Telling thousands that you aborted a 4-month old pregnancy and that your mum was deported from America cos of drugs is far from being real, it is just STUPIDITY AND BEING LOQUACIOUS.

IMO....she wud soon leave. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
This Beverly ''Game plan'' is not Just Working For Me and am Sure For Others,especially Nigerians...Anytime She opens Her Mouth to Talk,I Just Try to hide my Face.Praying she Just Dont Do Her Normal realease of ''Atomic Disgracesfull Talk''The Girl just have a Loose Tongue,and For Her Mind she Thinks She Is Being real.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
The childishness hasn't come out yet....no be only Bev, even Nando talks with reckless abandonment, dunno what he said this morning and people on twitter were like he needs to tone it down. Then again, these are the people who keep up talking, since the show is all about entertainment, like forkadict beleives, and something to strike a discussion, should we really be offended? The most mature of their age have to be Dellish and Bimp, Nando, Hakeem and Bev relay their age by their actions- children. As for IK, I was just wondering what Ebuka of BBN would be like hosting BBA, he seems a suitable replacement, and after Gideon, is the most popular of their group...Mnet ought to dash that dude a job.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Bev is childish obviously, I get high b.p wenever she wants to speak...nevertheless, I find her entertaining! She's fun to watch and I see her in dat house 4 91days, maybe even winning d money( she had better win that money, that's d only thin that will save her 4rm dis mess she put herself in)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
miss sparkle: Bev is childish obviously, I get high b.p wenever she wants to speak...nevertheless, I find her entertaining! She's fun to watch and I see her in dat house 4 91days, maybe even winning d money( she had better win that money, that's d only thin that will save her 4rm dis mess she put herself in)
Beverly winning??! undecided Are you serious?

Lemme ask, Miss Sparkle, is it that you see a bit of yourself in her or what fascinates you about a loose-tongued girl who throws caution to the wind whenever she opens her buccal cavity?

She will not win (In Jesus name grin). I am not very desperate for a Nigerian to be the winner...but the winner must be deserving. To me, Beverly isnt...at least for now.

@safarigirl...You are so on point! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
StateOfMind: Ik mentioned the first day that there wouldn't be immediate disqualification, but strikes. And after 3strikes, then disqualification may follow.
He actually said so but I think ther should be speciAl cases that could result in an outright disqualification of a housemate e.g in a cAse where A housemate gets physical with Another
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
sholay2011:
Beverly winning??! undecided Are you serious?

Lemme ask, Miss Sparkle, is it that you see a bit of yourself in her or what fascinates you about a loose-tongued girl who throws caution to the wind whenever she opens her buccal cavity?

She will not win (In Jesus name grin). I am not very desperate for a Nigerian to be the winner...but the winner must be deserving. To me, Beverly isnt...at least for now.

@safarigirl...You are so on point! kiss
very funny, so because she's loosed tongued or whatever u call it she should be hated by every one? She doesn't deserve to be loved ? Seriously?? I like her, she's my best house mate, I am entitled to my opinion... I feel she deserves to WIN if u think otherwise dats ur problem, I'm in no position to change dat... #most of us on this thread r even worse dan bev, d only difference is she aired hers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
miss sparkle: very funny, so because she's loosed tongued or whatever u call it she should be hated by every one? She doesn't deserve to be loved ? Seriously?? I like her, she's my best house mate, I am entitled to my opinion... I feel she deserves to WIN if u think otherwise dats ur problem, I'm in no position to change dat... #most of us on this thread r even worse dan bev, d only difference is she aired hers.
SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
fork adict:
He actually said so but I think ther should be speciAl cases that could result in an outright disqualification of a housemate e.g in a cAse where A housemate gets physical with Another

True. I guess the strikes will just be for provocation and not physical assault.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
But why hasn't anyone on this thread mentioned anything about pokello & elikem? They are both an item now and that,s official. Yesternite while he was in pokello,s bed, he requested for a kiss and moments later he covered them both with the blanket and I heard tongues interlocking.

I confirmed that they definitely kissed because when he was leaving for his bed he thanked her for making his night. The dude is so desperate for pussssy. Konji don turn hin brAin upside down. From feza to fatima and now to pokello?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
I have been watching this sulu guy for a while now. Closely scrutinizing him to see what stuff (if any) he's made of. Altho still undecided and reluctant to comit, I think I like what I'm seeing especially his drunken antics. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
fork adict: I have been watching this sulu guy for a while now. Closely scrutinizing him to see what stuff (if any) he's made of. Altho still undecided and reluctant to comit, I think I like what I'm seeing especially his drunken antics. lol
That Guy
Is such a big pain wit is mouth, I remember him saying; ''They can not nominate me''. So not cool for me and is belly Selly gotta be really messing with him...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2013
Hakeem is d worst gossiper n fakest dude in d house.he wants to be the center of attraction but since he isn't gettin the attention he resorts to gossip, n constantly nominating delish out of hatred. He's tryin to turn feza n fatima against delish.he also hates delish cos she's cool with melvin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 12, 2013
I think melvin saved bolt so as to evict biguesa in order to further isolate hakeem n make him vulnerable to eviction,knowing fully well that bolt will still be nominated again for eviction.biguesa is easily influenced by hakeem so his presence is akin to hakeen being able to nominate thesame housemates twice.melvin should just have a good plan for managing annabel in case africa saves her.annabel is a very mature lady so if she survives,she may not take it personal.hakeem tried to get delish pissed off while she was tellin a midnight sleep story but delish is really exhibiting so much maturity which will surely endear her more to africa.hakeem keeps farting n biguesa just beside him keeps covering his nose without saying a word or complaining.I wonder how he got through the audition in his home country.biguesa is such a waste of space.I wonder how his country people feel about his time in bba.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2013
chima12: I think melvin saved bolt so as to evict biguesa in order to further isolate hakeem n make him vulnerable to eviction,knowing fully well that bolt will still be nominated again for eviction.biguesa is easily influenced by hakeem so his presence is akin to hakeen being able to nominate thesame housemates twice.melvin should just have a good plan for managing annabel in case africa saves her.annabel is a very mature lady so if she survives,she may not take it personal.hakeem tried to get delish pissed off while she was tellin a midnight sleep story but delish is really exhibiting so much maturity which will surely endear her more to africa.hakeem keeps farting n biguesa just beside him keeps covering his nose without saying a word or complaining.I wonder how he got through the audition in his home country.biguesa is such a waste of space.I wonder how his country people feel about his time in bba.
about 72% of his people don't speak/understand English, so they won't have anything to say, it's not like he pulled a Tatiana on em
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2013
chima12: I think melvin saved bolt so as to evict biguesa in order to further isolate hakeem n make him vulnerable to eviction,knowing fully well that bolt will still be nominated again for eviction.biguesa is easily influenced by hakeem so his presence is akin to hakeen being able to nominate thesame housemates twice.melvin should just have a good plan for managing annabel in case africa saves her.annabel is a very mature lady so if she survives,she may not take it personal.hakeem tried to get delish pissed off while she was tellin a midnight sleep story but delish is really exhibiting so much maturity which will surely endear her more to africa.hakeem keeps farting n biguesa just beside him keeps covering his nose without saying a word or complaining.I wonder how he got through the audition in his home country.biguesa is such a waste of space.I wonder how his country people feel about his time in bba.
about 72% of his people don't speak/understand English, so they won't have anything to say, it's not like he pulled a Tatiana on em. I think Melvin plans to send Hakeem to the rubies to meet his lady love, if diamonds win the arena task on Friday, he's taking out Biguesas to avoid any acts of vengeance, and the dude will be alone if Hakeem leaves.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2013
chima12: Hakeem is d worst gossiper n fakest dude in d house.he wants to be the center of attraction but since he isn't gettin the attention he resorts to gossip, n constantly nominating delish out of hatred. He's tryin to turn feza n fatima against delish.he also hates delish cos she's cool with melvin.
Thank you for saying the obvious truth oh. I have said it on this thread but the backlash I got from hakeem fans no be small tin. Hakeem is simply immature. You dont need a double-lensed goggle to see that. So you too noticed how Dillish handled his annoying self. That girl is way more mature (and now I see why she cant date a guy dats not at least 5 yrs older than her shocked). Thank God Melvin is 27 and shez 22. Shey you get? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2013
miss sparkle: Bev is childish obviously, I get high b.p wenever she wants to speak...nevertheless, I find her entertaining! She's fun to watch and I see her in dat house 4 91days, maybe even winning d money( she had better win that money, that's d only thin that will save her 4rm dis mess she put herself in)
miss sparkle: very funny, so because she's loosed tongued or whatever u call it she should be hated by every one? She doesn't deserve to be loved ? Seriously?? I like her, she's my best house mate, I am entitled to my opinion... I feel she deserves to WIN if u think otherwise dats ur problem, I'm in no position to change dat... #most of us on this thread r even worse dan bev, d only difference is she aired hers.
With the way she keeps running her mouth, you can be ASSURED that she's not winning that money. I believe I'm speaking for the majority when I say nobody likes people who talk with reckless abandon. Nobody likes loose tongued people/people who just release undiluted facts about them and their families without thinking. I wonder what Beverly's mom must be going through.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2013
safarigirl: about 72% of his people don't speak/understand English, so they won't have anything to say, it's not like he pulled a Tatiana on em. I think Melvin plans to send Hakeem to the rubies to meet his lady love, if diamonds win the arena task on Friday, he's taking out Biguesas to avoid any acts of vengeance, and the dude will be alone if Hakeem leaves.

At this stage of the competition, the best way to reduce African's love for Hakeem is to put him and cleo 2geda in d same house (Rubies or Diamonds).
By the 1st week, He will completely expose is immaturity, and further show that he's got nothing to offer other than placing Africans on suspense thru his childish behaviour and uncontrollable emotion.
Put him and cleo 2geda for days...he will flop (the guy go "mis yarn", and mismanage the relationship)...he really cannot do anything. Cleo is miles apart from him in terms of maturity.

By d 2nd week, his fan base will drop (due to disappointment), and he will end up like his predecessors (e.g LK4).

His best strategy is being apart from Cleo (like it is at the moment) while continuously showing seemingly obsession for her. O yes! Africans just like the rest of the world like suspense (especially the one involving romance)...or dont we?
Doing this will take him far in the game, coz africa will keep saving whenever he is put up for possible eviction...Why? "Power of Suspense"..."We love to see how this whole thing will end".

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2013
I thought i was the only one who noticed hakeem to b so fake...!He dey form 2much.Dillish and hakeem dnt like each other,asin when hakeem talks,just look at d reaction 4rm dillish face...Thr is sumtin dillish is keeping inside her about hakeem,she is kind of enduring not to blow it out.She wants to say sumtin,but she's enduring it enough,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2013
Mehn,am beginning to like that nando of a guy,he's just fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2013
Rusello has said it all....HAkeem and Cleo should be put in the same house next week and let's see all he has been ranting obssessively about.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2013
miss sparkle: Maria confessed to big brother that natasha asked her out..she goes ahead to say natasha told her she likes girls....hmmmmm interesting! Abeg make una free my beverly @least she no dey pretend or hide her flaws, the only diff btween bev and any oda girl is dat she shows to be real and not fake!

Abeg, don't justify this behavior.
People could be worse, but the whole world doesn't need dirty details of your past.
Like when she said a guy put his privates between her thighs because she was on.
Ahn ahn. Waaaay too much info.

Genevieve has a daughter, but the way she carries herself, you'd think she has never seen an unclothed man.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2013
ItsModella:

With the way she keeps running her mouth, you can be ASSURED that she's not winning that money. I believe I'm speaking for the majority when I say nobody likes people who talk with reckless abandon. Nobody likes loose tongued people/people who just release undiluted facts about them and their families without thinking. I wonder what Beverly's mom must be going through.
I'm sure the mum knows the sort of daughter she has. She shouldn't be surprised.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2013
lola.luv:

Abeg, don't justify this behavior.
People could be worse, but the whole world doesn't need dirty details of your past.
Like when she said a guy put his privates between her thighs because she was on.
Ahn ahn. Waaaay too much info.

Genevieve has a daughter, but the way she carries herself, you'd think she has never seen an unclothed man.
din't karen give sum dirty details of her past?Liv beverly alone abeg...!Dats her life,because u dnt like it does'nt mean she is badt dan u...Al fingers are not equal,y bring genevive case hr,pple av different mindset,dats genevive's life,dis is beverly's life,2 different pple.Do u expect evrybody to b like geneviveThr must b d gud,d bad n d ugly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2013
lola.luv:

I'm sure the mum knows the sort of daughter she has. She shouldn't be surprised.
naso na,do u even knw if d moda was worst than dis...I hear of "like fada like son",thr wil definately b a "like moda like dota".

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.