Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176267 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
Now, I have taken an official position concerning hakeem and this is unlikely to change till either he's evicted or till day 91. Whichever comes first.

Hakeem IMHO, is a very vulgar and disgusting guy. The subject of many of his discussions, the instances he cites as examples to butress any point he makes is farting. Once, i saw him tell Feza that he was expecting her somehwere but Feza was about to go to bed at the time. he said and i quote 'If you don't come , i'll fart in your face' I have heard him use this same disgusting expression at least on two other occassions. My problem with this is no matter the school of thot you subscribe to, farting in anyone's presence is downright rude, uncouth and repulsive. For hakeem to feel so comfortable doing and saying nasty stuffs like this on continental tv, one can only imagine what he is like in real life and without the cameras. at this point i can not but feel pity for Cleo. she go smell mess ehn, her belle go swell die

What a disgusting murraforker!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nothing much really.the rubies just had lunch and they are constructing a house.natasha is really helpful
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
As for Angelo, Nothing has given me serious concern about his personality or his conduct in the house. But i wish to know what his personal hygiene is like. Cos he looks like someone that will have issues with body odour.

Then, i focused so much on Bigesuas yesterday and I couldnt but ask myself. 'In the depths of this guy's heart, does he really think he's worthy of being on the show in the first instance, talk more of winning a whole USD300,000? SMH

On to Bassey. In the absence of my main niggy DENZEL, i feel he won't be a bad housemate to keep up with even tho, I see him as the third Naija rep in the house. Forget the fact that he's from Sleone.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=chima12] Cleo picks biguesa as her crush grin why is she avoiding hakeem,does she now feel hakeem isn't her class or not mature enough for her? Bolt picks cleo,what's he upto?to get on hakeems skin?[/quote

coz natasha beggd everyone in rubbies to vote fo bigguesa , she wanna meet him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
When i watched the highlights show on africa magic yesternight, i saw Elikem sharing a bed with Pokello and selly and i was like WTF! Ogbeni, you be Mike adenuga, wey you dey share bed with two bad asssss hot chics? i could give anything to trade places with the dude.

Meanwhile, I wnat to see more of Cleo's freestyle spits. the girl dey dull me gaan. And i just don't know why, I feel hakeem isnt good enough for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oops double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

I honestly don't think advice would work for bba. Its all about being yourself. Uti was real and it worked for him, applying uti or any other past winner's strategy doesnt guarantee going home with the money.

I didnt really watch karen's season, so don't know much apart from what I read, but I did watch uti's season, I liked it and rooted for him from the start. He showed his emotions(with sheila), he had a whole lot of confrontations (munya and mwisho especially)he was very vocal and just played him.

Some of us (including me) think melvin is being too cautious and holding back but it could actually be that he is that kind of person. Still, time would tell, but there is nothing as cool as being you in the house. Whether you win or not, people would appreciate you for being you.

I just gave my opinion, is there anything wrong with that? Seriously.....
I feel its too early for Melvin to be getting into anything. It hasn't even been three Weeks yet and people are blabbing who Melvin should start being involved with. Is it by force? Can't the man just be? BBA ain't all about relationships and i commend him for staying focused so far.
Noting wrong with that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
Biguesas won the crush wall votes 4rm the rubies and he's was asked to pick a date.He 1st choose maria bt afta hearing the names of those that voted him. unfortunately maria didnt vote him so he choose ........NATASHA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kslib: I was picking beans but had to pause to post this: Elikem,you're an idiot and a fool.. This dude was telling bassey that Nigeria stole jollof rice from them,stole fufu from them and whizkid stole azonto from them.. He said they've never stolen anything from us.. Does the above even make any sense?
Ghanaians don follow us reach big brother again shey.. How i wish my beverly was there to shut him up...
He's a fool. Jollof rice was invented by the Wolof people in Senegambia. Fufu is a food that has been there since the time of our ancestors, when there were no lines demarcating countries. The food fufu is not a Ghanaian creation. And Wizkid stole azonto from them? Elikem is the biggest joker on earth. So because a Nigerian danced azonto means he stole it from Ghana? I am very disappointed in him and he just lost it big time for me with those useless statements.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
CLEO won the diamonds votes and ofcourse she choose HAKKEM.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
Biguesas and Natasha..... After he called her fake. Hmmmn....
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Natasha and BIGUESAS in what this is not right t all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hakkem was busy vibrating,'look at her,oh my GOD..see how she smiles'......he's lucky sha....NANDO is looking forward to meeting selly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella:
He's a fool. Jollof rice was invented by the Wolof people in Senegambia. Fufu is a food that has been there since the time of our ancestors, when there were no lines demarcating countries. The food fufu is not a Ghanaian creation. And Wizkid stole azonto from them? Elikem is the biggest joker on earth. So because a Nigerian danced azonto means he stole it from Ghana? I am very disappointed in him and he just lost it big time for me with those useless statements.

Hope Nigerians have heard! Selly and Elikem both express dislike over Nigerians and i know Selly for sure definitely has an agenda.
Not worth my votes and they are definitely not worth saving (for me at least).
Elikem thinks like many of them, sadly.
Is it because Chris brown shouted out Azonto and said he learned it from whizkid in Nigeria that Elikem is having sleepless nights? Lol
The dance was made for Ghanaians alone i guess......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
What do you think they are going to do will they do like hakeem and cleo did ::::??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella:

Jollof & Wolof. Hmmm... I can see the resemblance. I never knew sha. Thanks for the info.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
I am yet to fully understand what Biggies hopes to achieve with the crush thingy and also the swapping of housemates after the arena games. When you introduce twists to show like this, they must have a decisive effect on the outcome of the show. A sound & well thot thru twist is the save and replace of housemates nominated for eviction by the HOH in the chat room.

I can struggle to understand the swapping of housemates but the crush one, I just cant.

Am I missing something? can anyone help me understand the relevance of these 2 events in the outcome of the show?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
fork adict: I am yet to fully understand what Biggies hopes to achieve with the crush thingy and also the swapping of housemates after the arena games. When you introduce twists to show like this, they must have a decisive effect on the outcome of the show. A sound & well thot thru twist is the save and replace of housemates nominated for eviction by the HOH in the chat room.

I can struggle to understand the swapping of housemates but the crush one, I just cant.

Am I missing something? can anyone help me understand the relevance of these 2 events in the outcome of the show?
There hasn't been a bba wedding/engagement since Meryl n Mwisho, biggie wants to change that, HACLEO must get engaged. Biguesas and Natasha can have their fat people's date, uncle mute will be going home on sunday sha, won't be watching the yeye rendezvous room until my Melvin gets his turn.....I mos def ain't watching immature Hakeem and Cleo (who's just as boring as Hakeem anyway, rapper wey dey dull, at least Feza sings most times).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella:
I never liked the nigga from day 1 and to imagine that i felt pity for him when feza was dealing with him emotionally just wanna make me slap myself.. That selly of a girl is a pretender. I know their type,they try to look innocent but when they strike, even devil go clear road... Selly is just the younger version of bitter old natasha...
The fact is "An average ghanaian is intimidated by a Nigerian even when we try to be friendly"..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I just gave my opinion, is there anything wrong with that? Seriously.....
I feel its too early for Melvin to be getting into anything. It hasn't even been three Weeks yet and people are blabbing who Melvin should start being involved with. Is it by force? Can't the man just be? BBA ain't all about relationships and i commend him for staying focused so far.
Noting wrong with that.

Oooppps. What I typed was my opinion too, the only mistake I made was quoting you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
No light for my area. Abeg how is the new couple-'Biguetasha' grin SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
fork adict: Now, I have taken an official position concerning hakeem and this is unlikely to change till either he's evicted or till day 91. Whichever comes first.

Hakeem IMHO, is a very vulgar and disgusting guy. The subject of many of his discussions, the instances he cites as examples to butress any point he makes is farting. Once, i saw him tell Feza that he was expecting her somehwere but Feza was about to go to bed at the time. he said and i quote 'If you don't come , i'll fart in your face' I have heard him use this same disgusting expression at least on two other occassions. My problem with this is no matter the school of thot you subscribe to, farting in anyone's presence is downright rude, uncouth and repulsive. For hakeem to feel so comfortable doing and saying nasty stuffs like this on continental tv, one can only imagine what he is like in real life and without the cameras. at this point i can not but feel pity for Cleo. she go smell mess ehn, her belle go swell die

What a disgusting murraforker!

Ewwwwwww, hakeem has really taken this farting ish to a disgusting level. I found it annoying when he gisted cleo about farting in the house and even that one showed how disgusting it is. I can't believe a grown up man like that would make it an habit..really shameful.

Poor cleo..hohohohohoho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
fork adict: When i watched the highlights show on africa magic yesternight, i saw Elikem sharing a bed with Pokello and selly and i was like WTF! Ogbeni, you be Mike adenuga, wey you dey share bed with two bad asssss hot chics? i could give anything to trade places with the dude.

Meanwhile, I wnat to see more of Cleo's freestyle spits. the girl dey dull me gaan. And i just don't know why, I feel hakeem isnt good enough for her.

True@ 2nd paragraph, I thought she would be closer to oneal in the beginning who seems more mature than hakeem. She dint really get to know much about hakeem before he left the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Hope Nigerians have heard! Selly and Elikem both express dislike over Nigerians and i know Selly for sure definitely has an agenda.
Is it because Chris brown shouted out Azonto and said he learned it from whizkid in Nigeria that Elikem is having sleepless nights? Lol

@ bolded
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kslib:
I never liked the nigga from day 1 and to imagine that i felt pity for him when feza was dealing with him emotionally just wanna make me slap myself.. That selly of a girl is a pretender. I know their type,they try to look innocent but when they strike, even devil go clear road... Selly is just the younger version of bitter old natasha...
The fact is "An average ghanaian is intimidated by a Nigerian even when we try to be friendly"..

@ bolded
shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool

Okay we hear!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

@ bolded
And Selly always chooses Melvin? SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oooppps. What I typed was my opinion too, the only mistake I made was quoting you.

It just seems you were trying to find fault in what i said. Its cool tho. Lol
GH Swagg:

@ bolded
shocked shocked shocked

Yes, she does. Go back a few pages, the conversation that transpired between Selly and Elikem. They were discussing the game yet kept only focusing on the Nigerian reps as "people standing in the way of their winning" when little did she know if not for Nigeria's vote she would have been sent packing the first week instead of Hudda..

Nice trolling tho. That's what y'all do best. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded
And Selly always chooses Melvin? SMH!
She thinks she can deceive us with that.. I just pity her cos she thinks she's smart. The housemates alone will crush her when she's no longer HOH...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
safarigirl: There hasn't been a bba wedding/engagement since Meryl n Mwisho, biggie wants to change that, HACLEO must get engaged. Biguesas and Natasha can have their fat people's date, uncle mute will be going home on sunday sha, won't be watching the yeye rendezvous room until my Melvin gets his turn.....I mos def ain't watching immature Hakeem and Cleo (who's just as boring as Hakeem anyway, rapper wey dey dull, at least Feza sings most times).

If I get your point, Biggie wants to 'force' another engagement in the house this year? Bear in mind that Mwisho and meryl's case happened naturally. Biggie doesnt have to subject the housemates to thr rigour of forcefully crushing on people, attending forced dates etc. matter of fact even if Biggie sets up 1 million dates within the 91 days that the show would air, if the housemates do not feel they want to toe the path of engagement, then nothing will happen. he will only be wasting the viewers time by making us watch those dates. like you already stated that you will not watch Bigesuas/Tash dates and also Hacleo's dates. and i am positive that many viewers share your sentiments in this regard, So whats the need?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'm watching now..task in a bit cheesy

..bassey's presentation was really on point.. cry cry

Angelo started but he did not do well.

Cleo just dey rap dey go.

Maria sounded like she was reading the news.

I think Pokello's poem relates to her in a way, quite touching and I love it.

Who dashed natasha blazers..she looks really good I must say.

Elikam needs to shave and probably get a cleanser too.

I'm really impressed with their paintings, I can't believe they did all themselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'm officially tripping for Oneal. :p. His poem and painting were so on point.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pokello dubbed her poem from someplace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.