Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180880 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Y r they all in black and red?
#just joined
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ruby has won their wager because they won the interhouse competition.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ooopsss...too bad for ruby house. I had no idea they did not work together all week. Biggie said they slept too much and helped one another with the painting. I just judged based on their presentation alone.

Oh..biggie has announced they have won now o because they won the inter-house competition...whatever that means.. Happy for them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'm glad Bev did good. I was concerned for a sec...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bassey has a Nigerian accent (kindof). Just noticed.
And I want some of that cake.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pokello just accused Oneal of being the one who slept the most.
Next thing you know, they'd nominate him for that....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
The greatest threat to Melvin winning the moola (at least for now IMO) is Bassey!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
sholay2011: The greatest threat to Melvin winning the moola (at least for now IMO) is Bassey!

I wouldn't say that just yet, but i understand your opinion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
THE AMAKA: The Ghanaians have come again. What we're speaking on in terms if your reps is true and that can't be denied. Especially from the recent conversations Elikem has been having. The one from today and a few days back with Selly. Wetin Beverly or Melvin do them?
And Selly probably picks Melvin because she believes they have a connection since the avatar presentations, maybe Melvin likewise. Doesn't mean squat tho.

Ghanaian's don give a ratz arrz abt those 2 reps, they don't rep the 20+million Ghanaian's....thts why A Ghanaian put Elikem in his place, guess u didn't see tht did u? undecided

Are u saying tht nigerian girl wit almost nude pixy's represents the average Nigerian lady? stop being petty for a sec

what is wrong is wrong and I for 1 ain't feeling Elikem on tht level....

like I said, lets jus keep rolling and forget tht shyt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
otumfour:

Ghanaian's don give a ratz arrz abt those 2 reps, they don't rep the 20+million Ghanaian's....thts why A Ghanaian put Elikem in his place, guess u didn't see tht did u? undecided

Are u saying tht nigerian girl wit almost nude pixy's represents the average Nigerian lady? stop being petty for a sec

what is wrong is wrong and I for 1 ain't feeling Elikem on tht level....

like I said, lets jus keep rolling and forget tht shyt
That's the point i'm trying to make. I'm talking in terms of your reps here and why they seem to have some sort of vendetta over the Nigerian reps. Don't they know badmouthing someone's reps is a sure way not to get their country's vote when the time comes. Haba, please save your breath.

*Btw, Beverly is a lingerie and music video model, its her job.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hakeem just sais he's gonna put a ring on cleo's finger..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
@GhBoy
I'm very pleased by your brilliant response.

BTW...we have to learn not to take too serious whatever the housemates says or do, since it has little or no effect on who we are as a people.
If at all we are to be concern about our national image, then our focus should be on how our very own Beverly has been representing us (it is not what others says about you but, how you present yourself to people that matters).
But, then again, It's just a game where HM must constantly remain lively and come up with any strategy he or she feels can work for him or her. And trying to do this will either bring out the best or the worst of their attitude. Nonetheless, it remains a game that's crafted, executed, and ends in the bba house.

@otumfour...i agree with you. The sanity of this tread must be maintain

@All my 9ja. please, lets 4give and support our west africa peeps...biko, ma binu.

@All my Gh peeps. Let love reigns atleast for the sake of my 2 GH babes...maame and miriam (i call her nana) kiss

Akwaaba!!

finally, for conscience sake, an average Nigerian (like me) will always choose a kwesi and a maame kiss to a Nombulelo or a Mlungisi
cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
sholay2011: I love Dillish's poem! but was she referring to me or Melvin or Nando? who was d poem meant for?
meee, grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kslib: Hakeem just sais he's gonna put a ring on cleo's finger..
And where will he get the ring from ?
Did he come to the House with a ring ?

Hakeem is now feeling like a champion.
I foresee danger - he should take this thing slow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
I just watched a couple of housemates' shower hour for the first time. Kai Its not easy to be on a reality show like bba. Everyone knows what you look like without clothes... embarassed

Most of the bosoms are facing south embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
StateOfMind: I just watched a couple of housemates' shower hour for the first time.

South? seriosly? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
StateOfMind: I just watched a couple of housemates' shower hour for the first time. Kai Its not easy to be on a reality show like bba. Everyone knows what you look like without clothes... embarassed

shocked shocked shocked
@SOM...walahi! i go report u to ya papa cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Beverly made me proud!!! Sooooo proud of dat girl...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soUGee: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
Cleo this Cleo that, this Hakeem guy is so fvcking annoying!!! Ow well thats entertainment!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soUGee: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
oh wow,am new here. heys...tho i've been "silent following" the thread since the season began. quite interesting peeps here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
I see no connection btw cleo and hakeem though he's got her on his lips smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Guys,i can confidently tell you that cleo doesn't love hakeem the way he loves her.. I'm not even sure she loves him,but she has no option than to play along..
I think why cleo couldn't object to hakeem was cos she was probably too scared to turn him down. I'm not saying cleo doesn't like him,but i know she's secretly hoping the guy will take things slow..
Its like hakeem has tied her down with the whole relationship thing and that has taken away her freedom to express herself in a different way which isn't fair.. Yeah,hakeem is cute,cleo is hot,but i dont see them making it as a couple. It takes a lot more than hotness to make a couple.. Onea'l will be a better match for cleo than hakeem..
I feel for cleo cos she has been somehow dull since the whole hakeem thing started compared to the first week in the house when she was full of life and mingled well with others.. I bet you that even cleo will secretly agree with me that she didnt know hakeem will take things too serious....
Lastly,the best way to prove this is to send hakeem to ruby and everybody will see how the whole thing will crumble...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
miss sparkle: Beverly made me proud!!! Sooooo proud of dat girl...
iv fallen in love wt d gurl...i even like hr mouth "diarhoea..
but, but, i dnt like d ciga wey she dey smoke..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Awwww....my dear Motamma...stop the tears...all is well. *Gives her e-hug*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
What's wrong with Motamma? Why is she crying like that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls i just turn my t.v on n motamma is very emotional n crying. eeya..... Why is she crying?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
Biggie just called Feza to the diary room to console Motamma. Can somebody tell us what is wrong with Motamma? She is shaken up real bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
Feza is comforting motamma in the diary room...dont know why she's crying though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
StateOfMind: I just watched a couple of housemates' shower hour for the first time. Kai Its not easy to be on a reality show like bba. Everyone knows what you look like without clothes... embarassed

Number 1 on the list of those breassts facing south is dellish. Meanwhile my Pokello breassts standa well well.

D girl just dey totori my head...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
haaaaaa....does Motamma want to sleep in the diary room? I don't know what she's going through now but she needs to pull herself together.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Her grandfather died

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.