Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180836 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
She says she was very close to him and dt she came to bba from his place...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
ATMC: Her grandfather died
awwww...that's really sad. I just wanna hug her right now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Eeyya!!! motamma take heart please....but wait ooo how she take know?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sharingan: Eeyya!!! motamma take heart please....but wait ooo how she take know?
they just showed her crying and biggie started talking, she said she received a msg from her mother
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sharingan: Eeyya!!! motamma take heart please....but wait ooo how she take know?

They aren't entirely shut out of the world. News like this are usually broken to concerned housemates. Uti received his dad's bad news too while in the bbahouse, jen also received a not to good news during her stay.

Mothama comes across to me as a very emotional person, I really wish her the strength to continue with the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nando should quit being an insensitive prick and get the f*ck off Motamma. This is not the time to be laughing and offering her shots.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Montamma be strong
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
So Motamma finally stops crying and Feza starts crying? like seriously?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella: Nando should quit being an insensitive prick and get the f*ck off Motamma. This is not the time to be laughing and offering her shots.
He is not being insensitive. Take it easy on him jare. Hez naturally a playful and carefree person and such person would bring a different approach to consoling the bereaved. You should have understood many of the housemates by now. Imagine what he said at his poem presentation. ..lol.

I prefer his approach to Feza now crying whining on how bla bla bla and bla. In addition, Feza is quite a versatile actress. See how she transformed from 'hot feza dats chasing sumone in da house' to 'Sister Feza of God praying for the bereaved'. For this, she really deserves to be a strong contender for the grand prize.

Annabel is more real than Feza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ah ookayy...@stateofmind n ATMC.....I understand..i think motamma is really a good gal just lyk nando said
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
@fork adict and @russelo
no problemo. i dislike it when people talk negatively of other countries. there are many things to focus on than origin of a type of food or dance. it was plain silly to say those things. why wont 25 yr old Feza say u like his younger brother. i just want our brothers to know the average Ghanaian does not hate Nigeria(ns). take my fone n u'd see more Naija tracks than Gh. both countries are going through a lot. what will beef n hate bring us. now lets stick to the thread. lol. some of us dont have dstv so its here we read commentary. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sharingan: Ah ookayy...@stateofmind n ATMC.....I understand..i think motamma is really a good gal just lyk nando said
...and creative as well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
sorry about your loss Motamma. good thing is sympathy from HMs may take you far in the game. all the best
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
StateOfMind: I just watched a couple of housemates' shower hour for the first time. Kai Its not easy to be on a reality show like bba. Everyone knows what you look like without clothes... embarassed

Most of the bosoms are facing south embarassed
grin lmao chaiii oh u saw dem too? Mehnnn dis bba is nt an easy stuff,imagine almst evrybodi can watch u naked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
ATMC: Her grandfather died
na wetin dey make her cry? Na so she close to the man? Anyway voluntary exit dey...as for that yeye agbaya oshi, Hakeem, Mr. Fine-boy-no-sense, all this Cleo rubbish na act. The mumu rendezvous rm sef, there was NO chemistry, aunty Cleo even looked uncomfortable, if not for this rubbish relationship, she for turn Pokello part 2, she dey but she no dey. I can name housemates with stronger chemistry e.g Melvin and all the pretty gals, Bolt and Betty sef are more convincing, at least dem knack, the 1 hr biggie give Hacleo, na wetin that ode take dey gist the babe him farting escapades, ezigbo oloshi!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
safarigirl: na wetin dey make her cry? Na so she close to the man? Anyway voluntary exit dey...as for that yeye agbaya oshi, Hakeem, Mr. Fine-boy-no-sense, all this Cleo rubbish na act. The mumu rendezvous rm sef, there was NO chemistry, aunty Cleo even looked uncomfortable, if not for this rubbish relationship, she for turn Pokello part 2, she dey but she no dey. I can name housemates with stronger chemistry e.g Melvin and all the pretty gals, Bolt and Betty sef are more convincing, at least dem knack, the 1 hr biggie give Hacleo, na wetin that ode take dey gist the babe him farting escapades, ezigbo oloshi!
Lol...take it easy on Hakeem naa. But I noticed Melvin and Dillish clicking very well oh. Dem go dey do lyk husband and wife wey don marry for 45 years grin. I lyk how tinz re goin gradually between them (that's if there is a thing anyway grin).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Aww, Dellish just told Melvin she has a crush on him, and she doesn't want him to bring Maria to the Diamond house if they win the arena task tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Th
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
@ Ghboy, nice one.

I watched the highlight show today and saw a crazy demo by sulu when he was going downstairs for the morning exercises. He mimicked the way a woman with very big assss walks. It was so funny. The intriguing part of this story is that there is an elderly folk staying with me @ the momen & she just had to laugh @ d clip. Now, that's what I look out for in housemates. Give me value for my time. Make me laff, inform me on any subject, capture and hold my interest with your talent etc. No be say make you dey form Mr cool or Mr every-female-housemate-likes-me-&-wants-to-date me or mrs fine. MtsheeEw

Altho he might not go far, I am now officially signed on to team sulu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
safarigirl: Aww, Dellish just told Melvin she has a crush on him, and she doesn't want him to bring Maria to the Diamond house if they win the arena task tomorrow
Really? O ga oo. grin But why doesnt she want him to bring Maria to diamond house incase they win? Is she scared of 'anytin'?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol...take it easy on Hakeem naa. But I noticed Melvin and Dillish clicking very well oh. Dem go dey do lyk husband and wife wey don marry for 45 years grin. I lyk how tinz re goin gradually between them (that's if there is a thing anyway grin).

You jealous? cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
fork adict: @ Ghboy, nice one.

I watched the highlight show today and saw a crazy demo by sulu when he was going downstairs for the morning exercises. He mimicked the way a woman with very big assss walks. It was so funny. The intriguing part of this story is that there is an elderly folk staying with me @ the momen & she just had to laugh @ d clip. Now, that's what I look out for in housemates. Give me value for my time. Make me laff, inform me on any subject, capture and hold my interest with your talent etc.

Altho he might not go far, I am now officially signed on to team sulu

Asides this your name, you get sense. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
BizBloke:

You jealous? cheesy cheesy tongue
Hmmmm...not really...Melvin is bringing her to me. He is my boy and wud neva disappoint me. He knows how much I spent to ensure he represented Nigeria. cheesy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Hmmmm...not really...Melvin is bringing her to me. He is my boy and wud neva disappoint me. He knows how much I spent to ensure he represented Nigeria. cheesy wink

Lmao. You so wish. Go find another Dillish jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
BizBloke:

Lmao. You so wish. Go find another Dillish jor.
Nepa don take lite for hia. Pls, did Dillish actually tell Melvin she has a crush on him and why did she ask him not to bring Maria to diamond house since shez her friend?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Nepa don take lite for hia. Pls, did Dillish actually tell Melvin she has a crush on him and why did she ask him not to bring Maria to diamond house since shez her friend?

My guy, I no know o. Before I on TV, that side don pass.

Perhaps na anti-competition strategy for Melvin. Maybe. Dunno. Wish I knew.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
I kinda missed an incident that hapened between sulu & selly that might earn sulu my boy a strike one. He smashed a piece of glass maybe a drinkin glass, I can't tell for shizzle cos I missed the occurrence
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
fork adict: I kinda missed an incident that hapened between sulu & selly that might earn sulu my boy a strike one. He smashed a piece of glass maybe a drinkin glass, I can't tell for shizzle cos I missed the occurrence
sulu go just end up like Denzel, Bimp sef has a higher chance of winning. The Mr-fine-boy-all-the-females-want-me has a higher chance of winning, ask Richard, Ricco and Uti. Like I said before, everyone has their idea of entertainment, gurls are more inclined to prefer romance, the suave gentleman and his dear damsel, and since it's FEMALES that mostly vote...not MALES, and girls don't wanna see no fat taxi driver who likes to gossip when he's not acting like Mr. Ibu as opposed to a hunky brutha who's cool with everyone. Btw, the Couple of the year happened to be on the same bed, and Melvin n Bev were teaching the housemates igbo insults.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:07am On Jun 14, 2013
She's Black, she's Beautiful,she's Beverly!!! #dropsmic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2013
Below are some selected quotes from some of the Diamond Housemates

Melvin:
"Each and everyone of us hate the same thing....FAILURE
Achieving your goals in life doesn't come easy
It's a step by step process
Just like baking a cake...
Where you go from one stage to the next stage
And then to the next stage
Until you reach...THE FINAL STAGE"

Dillish: "You put the D in delicious...
They say a picture has a thousand word
But i have learned...that i could put a thousand word into one picture...
I LOVE YOU!"

Hakeem: "The one word i will use to describe myself in the stage right now
...It will be UNCHAINED"

Betty: "We can shine like a star...
If we only love each other"

Motamma: "We live in the concept...
Chasing, chasing, chasing
Loving, hating, feeling
Yes!...we live in an emotion pressure cooker
And express our emotions through paintings too
Yes!...arts!
But all in all...THE CHASE!"

Fatima: "The day that you will see my painting as a master piece
My word as a perfect poem
And my thought...nothing crazy
But until that day...WHO WANTS TO EAT SOME CAKE?"

Beverly: "Love and hate...i can't blend
Love is a galaxy...not a gallery
Gamblers don't play the game of love
Love is not decorated...like a PIECE OF CAKE!"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:39am On Jun 14, 2013
Delish is a phycology student, third year. I'm sure she knows what she's up to. I believe this "Melvin" thing could be part of the game in an effort to penetrate into the Nigerian voting populace's favor, or in a wider, unknown strategy. I don't see Dellish liking Melvin as all the way genuine. As much as she talks about her boyfriend i'm sure it's all a strategy. Just hope Melvin doesn't fall mumu-ishly to her game, that's if it is a game.
Don't wanna no drama involving females surrounding our boy ooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 5:43am On Jun 14, 2013
StateOfMind: I just watched a couple of housemates' shower hour for the first time. Kai Its not easy to be on a reality show like bba. Everyone knows what you look like without clothes... embarassed

Most of the bosoms are facing south embarassed

U know ryt? I was shocked when i saw Fatima's own, does she have kids n selly sef but dillish n annabel make sense pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.