Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member (16467 Views)

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by tbaba1234: 6:06pm On May 28, 2013
lugoeke: Brono state

You mean borno, spot the difference.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by MajHeadache: 6:06pm On May 28, 2013
Borno.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by abdulkayus(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
i dont want any boko haram endemic state

den u dont want to serve den, cos there is no state dat do nt hav one security challenges or d other. And there are some states in d north that are far better in term of security, cheap accomodation and foods and many other goodies, eg, Sokoto, Nassarawa, Taraba, kwara, kogi, Benue, kano, southern kaduna, kebbi and zamfara. 4get abt all d talk talk of BH, apart frm Borno, and lesser extend Adamawa and Yobe. Virtually almost every states in d north is peaceful
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by pweeryambre: 6:07pm On May 28, 2013
Don't ever go to Cross river, all they have is the name, Nothing is there! Although I will recommend:
Enugu: cheap with laid back life style
Porthacurt: costly but can save u some money at the end
Lagos: over populated but has opportunities which I'm stil wondering were it is, as a lot of my friends dat served there are still looking for job.
Imo: same as Enugu

6 Likes

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by yuzedo: 6:08pm On May 28, 2013
New Yock, Callifonia or Banana Ice land state! wink
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by alphaconde(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2013
omicron: I can't tell u any state that satisfies your wants here, but I can tell you Edo state is never one of them, though security isnt a problem sha, but no allowee and cost of living is high
U are a very honest person, edo state is the most unnecessarily expensive state in nigeria. I was born and bred here and still living here.
Transport is the most expensive of all that constitute the consumer index.

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by MajHeadache: 6:08pm On May 28, 2013
Brono
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by hod898(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2013
I think Akwa-Ibom is good.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by hod898(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2013
I think Akwa-Ibom is good. Also, Ogun state is also good. smiley
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 28, 2013
osun state is cheap
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Raypawer(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2013
Go to where ever they post u to, but if i wer to choose, it wil be among the below

Akwa Ibom

Delta

Rivers

Enugu

Anambra

Lagos (try to resume early so as to be among first 500, cos its the 1st 500 that wil enjoy lasgidi alawi..)

Bayelsa (too much water)

Ogun state

these are the states that are palatable for copaz to the best of ma knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Reachyrich(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2013
Ogun state or bayelsa.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Raypawer(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2013
Maj. Headache:
Borno

of a truth u get headache....
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 28, 2013
Raypawer:

of a truth u get headache....

You have more headache cos you made even a longer line grin
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Raypawer(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2013
abdulkayus:

den u dont want to serve den, cos there is no state dat do nt hav one security challenges or d other. And there are some states in d north that are far better in term of security, cheap accomodation and foods and many other goodies, eg, Sokoto, Nassarawa, Taraba, kwara, kogi, Benue, kano, southern kaduna, kebbi and zamfara. 4get abt all d talk talk of BH, apart frm Borno, and lesser extend Adamawa and Yobe. Virtually almost every states in d north is peaceful

story!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by sureway1(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2013
lf you av ur own business borno is the place to be...
there will be crises and you can stay back for ur own business...and you know what?
your alawe go still dey enter.

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Fishout(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2013
Are u d one to post urself or u want to do d runs.?but i will try my own contributions saah!All south west state are better.interm of security,accommodation,cost of food nd so on execpt lagos where rentage of house is high.about allawi ,osun pays 5000 bt others i dont know.best of lucky
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by scientology(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2013
state of emergency
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by glen87: 6:28pm On May 28, 2013
Lagos offcourse
Pinopinoguy: Pls i nid reasonable answer
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Uwakuwak(f): 6:29pm On May 28, 2013
ENUGU.

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by thundey95(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2013
lugoeke: Brono state

u be badt person oooo, deserted and horror state
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by adeleyeA10(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2013
Ibadan will be your best choice, for security, house rent,food, transportation, Friendly temperature and so on. Try it and you wont regret. I don't know much about cash flow....
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by MajHeadache: 6:32pm On May 28, 2013
God Damn it!

Where is my Post!

BUMPING WITH MY RECENT EXCREMENT!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Seyixyz: 6:36pm On May 28, 2013
I serve in Zamfara & so far,so gud..Its bin ok..Moreova,not a single bomb blast has eva bin witness in d state..D pple ar relatively peaceful & tinz are ok
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Raypawer(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2013
colly227:

You have more headache cos you made even a longer line grin

dry beef!

Dry pass kilishi

#
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by ecosanders: 6:39pm On May 28, 2013
[quote
author=maclatunji]The state that God leads you to.[/quote] Dnt mind d lazy Arrow, dnt kw y people lik 2 alter wat might hav bin in store 4 dem. U may b heading 2 a rossy place in ur own view, bt only God kws wat u dnt kw, n c wat u dnt c.

My advice 2 d OP is 2 pray 2 God 2 mak d best choice 4 u, even if its MAIDUGURI nothng wil happen 2 u. Bt dat is if u believe in God o.

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 28, 2013
I think all d states in d south are okay. But note dat wat mata is were u serve. And 4 d north, zamfara, kaduna, katstina, nassarawa, kogi, benue, kebbi are pretty gud
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by kentochi(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2013
Delta State is the best place to serve.Delta State is the best place to serve.Delta State is the best place to serve.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by DJDOLA(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2013
ecosanders: Dnt mind d lazy Arrow, dnt kw y people lik 2 alter wat might hav bin in store 4 dem. U may b heading 2 a rossy place in ur own view, bt only God kws wat u dnt kw, n c wat u dnt c.

My advice 2 d OP is 2 pray 2 God 2 mak d best choice 4 u, even if its MAIDUGURI nothng wil happen 2 u. Bt dat is if u believe in God o.
prayer worrior
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Ojeremi(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2013
try sudan or chad.u may neva regret u did.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Akieagle: 6:46pm On May 28, 2013
Bayelsa state if you sabi swim OOoo cos dat were I am serving Oooo
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Adanyebe(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2013
BORNO AND YOLA IS VERY MUCH VACAAAAAANT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 NYSC Batch A (stream II) Orientation To Commence Next Week / Senate Rejects Bill To Include Skirts In NYSC Uniform / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.