Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member (16469 Views)

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by carlos1(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2013
lugoeke: Brono state

Chai! Obi adighi gi mma boy, I choro e kpola dis man village
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by precyjewell(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2013
Enugu is simply better cos,the state pay and they don't owe corpers.accomodation is provided as well.

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by qplus(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2013
Its hightime corpers started serving in Nairaland. Seun what do u think ?

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 28, 2013
ENUGU OR AKWA IBOM
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by carlos1(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Pls for those that have passed out or currently serving the country,i want to know the state of d federation which u can recommend to a prospective corp member in terms of low cost of living,adequate security,allowee and accommodation.

U'll definitely love rivers state, I dnt mean ph town o, I mean their local govt's precisely emohua LGA. Cost of living dia is low and you'll be entitled to the states N110,000 after service. and dey also have electricity as at 2010 wen i served dia as at 2010 batch B. OP Btw, U want to work ur service ?
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Tecoben(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2013
Ekiti, here,the cost of living is comparatively low, security wise, Ekiti rocks, house rent very very affordable, state alawee, normal. So its Ekiti all d way.

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by carlos1(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2013
qplus: Its hightime corpers started serving in Nairaland. Seun what do u think ?

As what, Moderators ?
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by delors(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2013
It is not in anybody's power to recommend a state becos na our ogas in the federal govt get dat prerogative, unless u 'ARRANGE' yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sharp bad guyz...I recommend Benue...and I also recommend 20 cartons of condoms grin grin grin grin grin You know as e dey go na... wink
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by ziley: 7:03pm On May 28, 2013
Enugu is da best!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Chillypelly(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2013
Imo or Ekiti State.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by qplus(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2013
carlos1:

As what, Moderators ?
. As long as he pays dem alawi at d end of each month.
qplus: Its hightime corpers started serving in Nairaland. Seun what do u think ?
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Emmyk(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2013
scientology: state of emergency
Holy frijoles! cheesy...

Well, Kogi State, Kwara State...
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by fubbyy(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2013
I like this thread because I'm confused my self, please comment with reasons
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Montalo(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2013
Let me start from states you dare not near unless God has a special purpose for you there.Edo and kwara no state alawe. All those terrorist infested states in the north. So that leaves south-south, south-east and south-west. The rate of illiteracy and lack of private establishments in most south-west states like Osun,Kwara,Ondo and Ekiti will leave you uninspired at the end of the service but you will enjoy constant electricity. If you really wanna be inspired on bussiness ideas go to south-east(Anambra and Enugu). Ebonyi is too rural. Akwa-ibom pays 6k state alawe and guys there are not complaining, apart from network wahala in some places. Rivers pays 10k and cost of living is high. Bayelsa is cool but prone to flood. Cross-river is fun but high cost of living in most places. Delta is cool, cost of living is moderate. No even near lagos unless you have a stand-by apartment. Abuja too expensive. So I think the south is the best region to serve. My own opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Igholize(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2013
Mr man... Go nd serve nd stop tellin every1 dat u re due 4 service.. As d name implies, it service nd not enjoyment.. Even if u re posted 2 abuja, u wil stil render ur services ooo. So mak we hear word oooo
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Cmanforall: 7:20pm On May 28, 2013
Yseone: Rivers or Uyo
Is uyo a state?

@Op, if U̶̲̥̅̊ wan serve, enta ondo or osun. For southwest. Then Bayelsa for Southsouth. And ebonyi for southeast.
No try north if U̶̲̥̅̊ not a muslim or a northerner.

All the̶̲̥̅̊ best
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Pretyangel25(f): 7:30pm On May 28, 2013
Uyo and Calabar
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 28, 2013
Kwara state. Low cost of living. Peaceful. Its people are very accomodatingKwara state. Low cost of living. Peaceful. Its people are very accomodatingKwara state. Low cost of living. Peaceful. Its people are very accomodating
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Igholize(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2013
Cmanforall:
Is uyo a state?

@Op, if U̶̲̥̅̊ wan serve, enta ondo or osun. For southwest. Then Bayelsa for Southsouth. And ebonyi for southeast.
No try north if U̶̲̥̅̊ not a muslim or a northerner.

All the̶̲̥̅̊ best
. 4 ur info... Since u re not aware, every corp member posted 2 north have d rite 2 seek4 redeployment 2 any state of his choice after 3 weeks orientation camp...nA Xo
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by ibkgab001: 7:34pm On May 28, 2013
Ado odo ota to be precisegrin
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by pawesome(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2013
benue state....cheap food,housin,accomodatn n most f al,d women..al cheap

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by eaglechild: 7:38pm On May 28, 2013
adeleyeA10: Ibadan will be your best choice, for security, house rent,food, transportation, Friendly temperature and so on. Try it and you wont regret. I don't know much about cash flow....
Ibadan state?
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by kayboy4y(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2013
Calabar is ok
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by collynzo2(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by asids55: 7:50pm On May 28, 2013
Seyixyz: I serve in Zamfara & so far,so gud..Its bin ok..Moreova,not a single bomb blast has eva bin witness in d state..D pple ar relatively peaceful & tinz are ok

bomb blast coming sooon!!boko haram..every where you go!!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Yeske2(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2013
Osun state aside Osogbo is cool, cheap every every i tell ya. I served in Gbongan.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by collynzo2(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2013
kayboy4y:
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by collynzo2(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2013
kayboy4y: Calabar is ok
Is Calabar a state?
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 28, 2013
pls come to USENU, IRRUA to serve.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 28, 2013
Osun, Ogun, Katsina & Enugu.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by pendusky(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2013
Yseone: Rivers or Uyo
Is Uyo a state? @op I would advice u choose Akwa Ibom State or Cross River State...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 NYSC Batch A (stream II) Orientation To Commence Next Week / Senate Rejects Bill To Include Skirts In NYSC Uniform / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.