Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member (16466 Views)

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by fubbyy(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2013
Moshood Alanamu: Osun, Ogun, Katsina & Enugu.
if you recommend any state please give reasons, I need this information more than the poster
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by kixo(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2013
Ogun state is simply the best, am currently serving there

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by AbuMikey(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2013
omicron: I can't tell u any state that satisfies your wants here, but I can tell you Edo state is never one of them, though security isnt a problem sha, but no allowee and cost of living is high
watsup bro...ar U̶̲̥̅̊ on wEed?
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by philusaau(f): 8:22pm On May 28, 2013
I will recommend OSUN state because Osun is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria and food and cost of transportation is VERY cheap here even in the Capital Osogbo. I'm currently serving there but will soon pass out( batch B nigar) Osun Adara grin
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by fubbyy(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2013
kixo: Ogun state is simply the best, am currently serving there
please give reasons
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by bobofati(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2013
idris4r83: the best place 2 serve is kaduna because of so many things e.g cheap accommodation, cheap food, constant power supply, potable water supply, etc i bet u with that 19800 you will be living fyn.
where in kd did you see cheap accomodation? Stop deceiving people pls.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by nurudiho(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2013
Oyo state is d best if u are post to oyo state u are going to Iseyin where there is peace and differen amenities also their enough food that are selling @ cheap cost.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Godson201333(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2013
Sokoto,Kaduna,Kano,Kebbi,Borno
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Omoobava(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2013
Oyo state, iseyin
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 28, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Pls i nid reasonable answer

cross river state is cool, i never tot i would be posted here, but its cool, u can make research, cross river has about 18 LGAs, Calabar being the most expensive, so u may choose among the 17, u can IM me to know more, i m enjoying my life here, even thinking of buying a land here after service, all the best

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by kayboy4y(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=collynzo2] Is Calabar a state? Use ur sense!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Temptee101(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2013
[color=#000000][/color] Any state outside Nigeria
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Rohzay(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2013
akwaibom
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Mintayo(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2013
Enugu state...19800 fed allowance and 10000 constant state allowance!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by alphaconde(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2013
Trvlla'c:
pls come to USENU, IRRUA to serve.

U must be enjoying the simplicity amongst the irrua people. I stay in ekpoma.can we hook up.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=kayboy4y][/quote]

upon NL new rules, u still have the guts to insult me?? why dont u make use ur eyes?? before ur faulty mind comment?? otondo like you, i m only trying to help, that why u ended up with a pass from school.....dindinrin ara eee
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by oringo01: 9:42pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=tunechi28]

In yobe state
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 28, 2013
Go to Uyo.I swear that place fine die.feeding is cheap and their local dishes can sweeeeeeeet!They are very accommodating Walahi.Those Pple are Kool.moreover if you love snails,u go chop am belle full at cheap prices
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by motunolajide(f): 10:09pm On May 28, 2013
Oyo state
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Ololade1999: 10:35pm On May 28, 2013
Oyo state is the best,I served there 3 years ago,I never wished to leave the place. I served in a village near ogbomosho. O!,I enjoyed every day of my service year.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2013
Yseone: Rivers or Uyo
Uyo ke? Cost of living is super high in Akwa ibom o. Corp members dont get accomodation in Uyo. The pple of Akwa ibom are not warm at all.

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by seun005: 10:59pm On May 28, 2013
Kogi isn't that bad!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2013
Ahan! Who are these pple mentioning akwa ibom? It is only fine ladies posted to uyo in particular dat will like akwa ibom o. All boys hate aks...all ladies NOT posted to d capital city also hate it here.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by clnzo: 11:16pm On May 28, 2013
Pls someone check abonemma in river state! God dat place is d best place to serve.it is termed as newyork city.mehnnn how I wish I belonged to dat community.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Ezedon(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2013
my dear OP Enugu is the best for u
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 12:28am On May 29, 2013
evry oda state ok, ecxept kogi
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by howfarwhatagwan: 1:29am On May 29, 2013
Seriously? before the Boko Haram madness I would have recommended Kano state had a lovely time there but now with all this insecurity now
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by timilehing(m): 3:04am On May 29, 2013
Abia should do it
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Xxpress(m): 5:50am On May 29, 2013
Raypawer: Go to where ever they post u to, but if i wer to choose, it wil be among the below

Akwa Ibom

Delta

Rivers

Enugu

Anambra

Lagos (try to resume early so as to be among first 500, cos its the 1st 500 that wil enjoy lasgidi alawi..)

Bayelsa (too much water)

Ogun state

these are the states that are palatable for copaz to the best of ma knowledge...
what do u mean with regards to lagos
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by dericardos88: 5:50am On May 29, 2013
Lagos
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Xxpress(m): 6:01am On May 29, 2013
I want to serve in lagos but am totally confused with the comments have been hearing about the state. Can someone pls give me a honest run down about serving in lagoS
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by fubbyy(m): 6:10am On May 29, 2013
@ op, am in the same position with you,my uncle is a top officer in NUC, he asked me to mention the state I'll like to serve and he need the answer this week,I've been confused all this while,I've opened a thread like this and I've see related thread with couple of yours but all I read here makes me understand that whatever faces a man is backing another

if some1 recommend a state with a reason that make sense another person will still detest the same state with reasons that make sense also

I'll tell him to make sure am not posted to north but every other place is ok,sometimes influencing this nysc can throwaway som1's luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 NYSC Batch A (stream II) Orientation To Commence Next Week / Senate Rejects Bill To Include Skirts In NYSC Uniform / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.