Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? by nairagf84: 4:50am On May 26, 2013
So, I am an African American woman dating a Nigerian man. I went to a dinner party and noticed the hostess checking out my boyfriend. She is married but something about it made me uncomfortable. He seemed oblivious to the fact that she was and he is a good guy. I trust him. Something about her just rubbed me the wrong way and I never had that sort of issue before. Should I do anything? My guy has been friends with her for about 3 years.
Re: What Should I Do? by Smuthx(m): 5:25am On May 26, 2013
You may be reading too many meaning to what happened. It maybe admiration of two friends for each other. If he is not cheating according to you. They may just be close friends.

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Your Life Partner / Top 5 Reasons Why Your Last Boyfriend Dumped YOU. / Your Girlfriend Always Want To Spend On You. Does It Make A Man Irresponsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.