Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore (2864 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by sannies(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2008
hello nairalanders, what will u do if ur wife  tells u she is no more interested in u. grin
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by welli(f): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2008
u let go
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2008
@topic

get another wife,there are so many women around,just choose any one to replace d other one
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Jackal1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ Sannies,

Kick her out like POLIO.
While she is packing her bags . . . .run to your sound system and n play one of em kizzack songs(put the volume up 2 the max).
GET OUT by SHYNE is the best in this circumstance grin cheesy grin

Get out, I don't want to hug you
Get out, bitch I don't love you
Get out, what'cha talkin 'bout
put your shoes on and start walkin . .
. . .
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by annamaria: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2008
go and check out your action. it must be really bad and no other woman is going to have you, so improve yourself, maybe she will change her mind.
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by tRoOE(f): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2008
annamaria:

go and check out your action. it must be really bad and no other woman is going to have you, so improve yourself, maybe she will change her mind.
Second that jare

There are always 3 sides to a story
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by eldee(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2008
That's long thing ohh, especially with this long list of women waiting in line for husbands. . .
Chei, you should even be grateful that she initiated the divorce, so you don't need to give financial settlement. grin
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Jackal1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ Eldee,

There's the likelihood she musta found some rich guy somewhere. . . .
Women rarely leave certainty for uncertainty. . . . .
However, she should be kicked out like POLIO. . . .I thunk marriage was supposed to be 4 BETTER 4 WORSE.
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by eldee(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2008
Jackal:
@ Eldee,

There's the likelihood she musta found some rich guy somewhere. . . .
Women rarely leave certainty for uncertainty. . . . .
However, she should be kicked out like POLIO. . . .I thunk marriage was supposed to be 4 BETTER 4 WORSE
Then that's even better, he should just wait for about two years till when she gets sum lil cash
Then he should start the divorce cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by TheSly: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2008
Tsew!!!!!!!!!

Throw her out like you're throwin' dirts into the dustbin . . . . . . . cool

See, I don't know why I liked you so much
I gave you all, of my trust
I told you, I loved you, now thats all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, I want to let u know how I feel

Bleep what I said it don't mean shit now
Bleep the presents might as well throw em out
Bleep all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
Bleep you, you hoe, I don't want you back
wink
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by tRoOE(f): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2008
@Jackal. and co(naija guys)

What is with you and your thinking embarassed embarassed, why does it have to be the woman fault

Do you have any idea what her husband did to her, or her reason for leaving him

Why is it everytime a woman leaves her man, it's either becos she has found someone else or money related

I just think you have problem in general with Naija women, did they break your
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by jgirl3: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2008
You people have started again ooooo!
All ye woman-haters have come now.

@ Topic - what did the guy do?
Maybe she's leaving because his sorry @$$ has been cheating on her. If a woman leaves - we know it must be cheating. . . .
For a guy to leave - it's either he's in "love" with his secretary, he can't take care of his children anymore or he just found out that he's gay.

I have some lyrics to contribute as a response. . . .
Here we go
Here we go again
Now you tellin me
That she is just a friend
Then why she callin you
At 3 o'clock in tha mornin
I aint trying to hear it

When ma girl came through wit tha news
All i did was think about me and you like damn
What a chick gotta do to get wit a real nigga
That know how to stay true like man
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by eldee(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2008
tRoOE:

@Jackal. and co(naija guys)

What is with you and your thinking embarassed embarassed, why does it have to be the woman fault

Do you have any idea what her husband did to her, or her reason for leaving him

Why is it everytime a woman leaves her man, it's either because she has found someone else or money related

I just think you have problem in general with Naija women, did they break your

It's very simple, 'I'm no more interested in you' is so self-explanatory.
It doesn't matter if I was caught redhanded with Iyabo Obasanjo, my apologies should be enough
Once she says she's no longer interested anything you do to hold on to her is the next thing after capital punishment for her
To love and to let go is a vitue, but the kicking out is just going to be so much fun grin grin
The african woman needs to learn to stop trying to be the victim in every situation wink

Personally, I won't use that kind of strong line on even a prostitute, if she uses it on me, then she's ready to poison my food grin
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Jackal1(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2008
@ tRoOE,

It is always the woman's fault!!! grin grin grin

Marriage is supposed to be FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.
Why would any woman leave her husband's house?
My great great grandmother never left her hubby's house. . . . .
There's something about women of these days . . . .Always looking for the greener pasture whether they r single or married!!!
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by bigfather(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2008
This is where DIALOGUE comes in.
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by tRoOE(f): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2008
eldee:

It's very simple, 'I'm no more interested in you' is so self-explanatory.
It doesn't matter if I was caught redhanded with Iyabo Obasanjo, my apologies should be enough
Once she says she's no longer interested anything you do to hold on to her is the next thing after capital punishment for her
To love and to let go is a vitue, but the kicking out is just going to be so much fun grin grin
The african woman needs to learn to stop trying to be the victim in every situation wink

Personally, I won't use that kind of strong line on even a prostitute, if she uses it on me, then she's ready to poison my food grin

Like i said earlier on, there are always different sides to a story, so you shouldn't jump into conclusion based on what he said

I know for fact, that no reasonable woman in her right mind will say something like that.

Moreover, the poster did not give us the full details on what happened

How can you kick your own wife out like a dog undecided, gosh you men can be heartless sha

So men can cheat then go scoot free like nothing happened

If my husband ever cheat on me, i will cut off his freaking d ick, cook it for him, then fly out out of the country with my children.

Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by tRoOE(f): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2008
Jackal.:

@ tRoOE,

It is always the woman's fault!!! grin grin grin

Marriage is supposed to be FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.

Why would any woman leave her husband's house?
My great great grandmother never left her hubby's house. . . . .
There's something about women of these days . . . .Always looking for the greener pasture whether they r single or married!!!
ahahah so are you telling me not to take action if my husband is sleeping around
So it's okay for him to cheat but not okay for the wife to leave his LovePeddler ass, so i should stay around for him to infect me with HIV and other diseases.
A women leaves when she's fed up, tired of been treated like trash, not been appreciated.
Why stay in a marriage that only brings sorrow/sadness
That was in the olden days; we are now in the modern day, so wake up jare
So my grandmother stayed with my grandpa for over 50yrs until he died and never remarried
Greener pasture lol what planet are you from grin tongue, women now are more educated and independent unlike before cheesy cheesy, the ladies are stepping up jare

Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Jackal1(m): 12:30am On Apr 28, 2008
tRoOE:

ahahah so are you telling me not to take action if my husband is sleeping around
So it's okay for him to cheat but not okay for the wife to leave his LovePeddler ass, so i should stay around for him to infect me with HIV and other diseases.
A women leaves when she's fed up, tired of been treated like trash, not been appreciated.
Why stay in a marriage that only brings sorrow/sadness
That was in the olden days; we are now in the modern day, so wake up jare
So my grandmother stayed with my grandpa for over 50yrs until he died and never remarried
Greener pasture lol what planet are you from grin tongue, women now are more educated and independent unlike before cheesy cheesy, the ladies are stepping up jare

Hilarious!!

Ladies are stepping up and are more educated? Lil wonder the divorce rate is climbing every year.
It is people like u that champion the independent women cause, isn't it?

Ma advice to u: Stay glued to your husband.
If he cheats, pray for him and always leave a pack of ruff fyder condoms in his pig-skin wallet. wink wink
Be SUBMISSIVE to your husband and u shall be rewarded. grin
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by eldee(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2008
You see why I said the african woman loves the victim role?

First
troOE:
How can you kick your own wife out like a dog

Now
troOE:
If my husband ever cheat on me, i will cut off his freaking d ick, cook it for him

As I said before, if a woman has the 'liver' to say she's no more interested, then I have to bounce her before the next Arsenal win cheesy
I'm not ready to have eggs with roasted sausages for breakfast.how come noone ever fulfills the freaking threat self

@Jackal
Leave 'em, they've forgotten that single-parent maintenance allowance ain't as big as it used to be before
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by TheSly: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2008
Leave 'em, they've forgotten that single-parent maintenance allowance ain't as big as it used to be before
Eldee. . . . . .Welcome to the Club. cool
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Antidote1(f): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2008
Eldee and Jackal ( where is the other one, Sly I mean?), you guys need some laxatives grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin,

If she leaves, it must be as a result of something serious, albeit some leaves for selfish and silly reasons.  For better or worse, I do believe in that, but where is the cut off point? How much shit can one handlesI will strive to make my marriage works, atleast that's what my mom and elder sisters have done, but if it's too much for me, I will wish him well and move to Bora Bora, grin grin
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by tRoOE(f): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2008

Divorce rate are becos people are beginning to understand, not all marriage are meant to be together forever, and some were force into it too.
Ladies like me don't need a man to complete us, we are financially, mentally, emotional stable, but that doesn't mean I won't get marry. LOL if my guy sees this am dead cheesy cheesy
I pray God doesn't give me a cheater, and I don't think my man will search else where if am giving him everything he needs and desire as his wife
Am allergic to the word SUBMISSIVE, not in this lifetime tongue
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by TheSly: 12:42am On Apr 28, 2008
~Antidote~:

Eldee and Jackal ( where is the other one, Sly I mean?), you guys need some laxatives grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin,

If she leaves, it must be as a result of something serious, albeit some leaves for selfish and silly reasons. For better or worse, I do believe in that, but where is the cut off point? How much shit can one handlesI will strive to make my marriage works, atleast that's what my mom and elder sisters have done, but if it's too much for me, I will wish him well and move to Bora Bora, grin grin
Gawd!!!!!!!! She's here again!!!!!!

If your guy is cheating. . . . Keep fasting and praying for his cheating ass and i believe by the Power of the Holy Ghost!!! cool
Things will definitely be OK . . . .deserting him would be an absurd move. . . .
Prayer is tha master key!! Jesus Conquered with Prayers!!! cool tongue cool
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by tRoOE(f): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2008
@Eldee
No one is playing the victim, I just think it would be right to treat your wife/mother of your children with respect, no matter what problem you two are going through
Guys like you are those ones that beg and cry so their women shouldn't leave
You become obsessed with her, to the point of stalking her, I can tell your type lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Antidote1(f): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2008
The Sly:

Gawd!!!!!!!! She's here again!!!!!!

If your guy is cheating. . . . Keep fasting and praying for his cheating ass and i believe by the [b]Power of the Holy Ghost!!! cool
Things will definitely be OK . . . .des[/b]erting him would be an absurd move. . . .
Prayer is tha master key!! Jesus Conquered with Prayers!!! cool tongue cool

Don't worry, I can guarantee he won't cheat(like you), I have ALL the ingredients to keep him from straying, He won't even budge at a naked woman on the beach cheesy cheesy grin grin,
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by desodgi(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2008
If she doesnt want me anymore, well I think the best thing is to let her leave but my kids stay with me though. cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Jackal1(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2008
~Antidote~:

If she leaves, it must be as a result of something serious, albeit some leaves for selfish and silly reasons.  For better or worse, I do believe in that, but where is the cut off point? How much shit can one handlesI will strive to make my marriage works, atleast that's what my mom and elder sisters have done, but if it's too much for me, I will wish him well and move to Bora Bora, grin grin

Babes, there is no cut-off point.
No one ever said marriage is a stroll in the park!!!!!
Be patient, contented and happy. . . .
Every other thing will take shape once u follow these rules.

Matter of fact, i sell books on this issue. . . . .Hit me cell if u want one!!!!

@ tRoOE,

So you are allergic to submission? shocked shocked shocked shocked
U will find submissive husbands aplenty in the villages of Nigeria.
Keep ya head up. cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Antidote1(f): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2008
Jackal.:

Babes, there is no cut-off point.
No one ever said marriage is a stroll in the park!!!!!
Be patient, contented and happy. . . .
Every other thing will take shape once u follow these rules.

Matter of fact, i sell books on this issue. . . . .Hit me cell if u want one!!!!

You like I know your cell is NOT what I want to hit, wink wink wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, make sure you keep my valuables safe jor, I don't deal with damage goods, grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Me amor muy mucho kiss kiss kiss

@topic
See this Sly nah, Boy this boy na larn at tall, at tall, rthatid, Sly, I know your type, You are ah man ah road buy buoy ah yard grin grin grin
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by TheSly: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2008
~Antidote~:

@topic
See this Sly nah, Boy this boy na larn at tall, at tall, rthatid, Sly, I know your type, You are ah man ah road buy buoy ah yard grin grin grin

Is this Chinese or Zulu or Arabic??. . . .because i dont know what it means !!!
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by desodgi(m): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2008
Read with your tongue tongued, nd with your eyez shut with your your mouth closed, u'll understand. cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by Antidote1(f): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2008
The Sly:

Is this Chinese or Zulu or Arabic??. . . .because i don't know what it means !!!

ROFLMSAO, and I am loving it, good fo yo tail cheesy cheesy cheesy, erhnmmmm, ask your pally against us, Jackal, let him translate, cheesy tongue
Re: If Your Wife Doesn't Want You Anymore by eldee(m): 1:01am On Apr 28, 2008
@Sly
Preach on Pastor!!!!

troOE:
Ladies like me don't need a man to complete us, we are financially, mentally, emotional stable
Then what exactly do you need a husband for?
ooh, you're looking to marry only for the sex made in heaven? Y don't you just meet up with Christiano Ronaldo?? cheesy

@Eldee
No one is playing the victim, I just think it would be right to treat your wife/mother of your children with respect, no matter what problem you two are going through
Guys like you are those ones that beg and cry so their women shouldn't leave
You become obsessed with her, to the point of stalking her, I can tell your type
eldee will never let his emotions overcome his pride, he will never be a disgrace to Bill Clinton, Brad Pitt and other men of his belief grin

Ask anyone that knows me, I respect ladies more than you could ever imagine
But you need to understand that in marriage, we fight through battles together, I didn't just dress up and go out to cheat on her
The moment a woman says she's no longer interested, she quit in the survival race, it's better to let her leave and maybe assist her
Afterall, the trust is already gone, the hapiness is gone too, if the love goes out, then it's no longer worth it

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nigerian Husband Has To Be:- / The vicious love cycle. / Can You Marry An Albino.... (afi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.