Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Do People Seem To Be S̴̩☺ Rightous On Sunday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Seem To Be S̴̩☺ Rightous On Sunday? (534 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? / Is Buying And Selling On Sunday A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Seem To Be S̴̩☺ Rightous On Sunday? by adonismuller(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2013
Maybe its just ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,but I find it funny why people mostly the youths pretend/act like they are S̴̩☺ holy on sunday(s),,and every other day of the week they go back to their usual sin just to go to church on sunday and pretend they are S̴̩☺ pure hearted.....is it supposed to be S̴̩☺?
Re: Why Do People Seem To Be S̴̩☺ Rightous On Sunday? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 26, 2013
I think it's just you...

May be it has to do with your definition of what is sinful.
Re: Why Do People Seem To Be S̴̩☺ Rightous On Sunday? by adonismuller(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2013
striktlymi: I think it's just you...

May be it has to do with your definition of what is sinful.
can U̶̲̥̅̊ explain why a girl and a boy should have sexual intercourse on friday night and on sunday she is in the church speaking in tongue! And the guy is reading a verse ƒσя the pastor with much rightous face?(Un-married)
Re: Why Do People Seem To Be S̴̩☺ Rightous On Sunday? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 26, 2013
adonismuller: can U̶̲̥̅̊ explain why a girl and a boy should have sexual intercourse on friday night and on sunday she is in the church speaking in tongue! And the guy is reading a verse ƒσя the pastor with much rightous face?(Un-married)

Now you are being very funny...

How do you know that the individuals had sexx in the first place? And what makes you think that someone who had sexx on Friday doesn't have sexx on Sundays?
Re: Why Do People Seem To Be S̴̩☺ Rightous On Sunday? by adonismuller(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Now you are being very funny...

How do you know that the individuals had sexx in the first place? And what makes you think that someone who had sexx on Friday doesn't have sexx on Sundays?
because I have friends like dat.......this guy actually preach the bible to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ at one stance and the next minuite he is telln some dirty stuffs btw him and his girl...but what I find funny is he acts like a saint on sundays...U̶̲̥̅̊ and I knws there are lots of ppl like dat...but why is it S̴̩☺?
Re: Why Do People Seem To Be S̴̩☺ Rightous On Sunday? by marvelling(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2013
duh! its sunday. a day to be holy grin
Re: Why Do People Seem To Be S̴̩☺ Rightous On Sunday? by Tpfkakambo(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2013
because they human like other humans theyre full of hypocrisy. The bible says be a doer of d wrd not a hearer only Decievg ur selves. The bible says God cannot b mocked whatever a man sows tht shall He reap. I know a pastor who rinses his mouth with aromatic schnap every morng. But whos zoomng who? Like aretha frnklin asked?

(1) (Reply)

The Salvation Repo Man / 8 Distinctive Differences Between Islam And Boko Haram / How To Reign In Your Business And Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.