Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode (23133 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Goddex: 12:32pm On May 26, 2013
Is it now that El - Rufai left government that he suddenly realised there is unemployment? My elder sister was unemployed for almost 4yrs during Obasanjo's tenure when all of you were in government and busy sharing the national cake. She only got a job during Yar'adua's tenure. We are wiser than your antics Fani-Kayode since you are turning yourself to be an ally of Lie - Rufai. You guys created this mess we are in and making it look as if the problem is peculiar to the current administration is mere deceit and mischief.

Besides, El - Rufai told the world that his two daughters have been at home for almost a year and he could not get jobs for them:

1) We knew he was telling us some blatant lies just to score political points while as usual paint the current administration black as if the situation was any better when he was in government.

2) Nigerian youths had also wondered whether it was the duty of El - Rufai himself to go looking for jobs for his daughters. His statement only confirmed the general believe that for you to have a job you must know one Oga at the top. So, what about those people who do not have anyone in the calibre of El - Rufai up there? Why shouldn't El - Rufai allow his daughters to compete on a level playing field for available jobs with every other candidate - whether from rich or poor background?

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by strangest(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2013
So if El rufai can employ his daughters in his numerous companies... That means he lied about his daughters not getting a job... I can only conclude that El Rufais daughter are a bunch of lazy retards, their masters degree should be scrutinized, I suspect foul play somewhere...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by tinnymerit(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2013
brigandages,what happened to hectares of lands he alloted to his family n friends.What abt inflated project and others.Dont worry all of you will soon go exile when the heat reaches you.The youth are no more clouded as of before except some youths in the north dat have moonwalked back to stone ages.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by redbottles(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2013
Dis Femi Fani-kayode shld js shut up and stop trying to play with out intelligence, Nigerians are smarter than he thinks undecided.....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by axondave(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2013
fani kayode is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Raiyo: 12:49pm On May 26, 2013
First of all, we should ask ourselves based on Mr elrufai's antecedents if he evr seriously groomed his daughters to ver work for someone else other than the family business,

It's highly ingratiating and totally slightful that this Elrufai guys wants to equate his daughetsr with the average. Unemployed graduate in Nigeria today, these daughters of His are princesses living in political plunder and for God's don't for any reason complain because they don't need the jobs,

They are not part of the epidemic!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Muhaymin(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2013
I think by now yorubas should wise up and come to reality dat PDP doesn't av anything to offer than to embezzle our money!! FFK is making good point there and we shouldn't follow those youths that got El-rufai's article twisted because most of them come from south-south(militant) wc we all know they r paid with amnesty package. I spent 5yrs in university, 1yr serving, waka for street for almost 2yrs in search of job until I was opportune to travel abroad. Had it be there is job opportunity here millions of naija youths wud not av been in foreign prison in search of greener pasture. I was impressed with changes in osun state when I came to visit my parents and I've grown passion to invest in state of virtues(omoluabi). I would like to involve in dis govt of Aregbe and do my best to get some youths employed in my Farm. OSUN ADARA ooo!!!
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by jicey: 12:54pm On May 26, 2013
I have read some of FFK's reaction to people's opinion wen opposed to his thoughts or those of his allies, it is totally unacceptable as it is full of abusive words.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by dondaddycares(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2013
Please Mr Femi Fani Kayode should tell us how many jobs he created when he served under Obj and what the unemployment rate was then and what it is now.We shouldn't condemn GEJ cuz we no longer benefits from govt again. El Rufai was d FCT minister who pulled down structures recklessfly and without due process in Abuja.He was a minister,how many graduates did he give job under his ministry when he was there? They all are crying fowl now cuz they aint favoured by GEJ. These 2men were previously in top positions and could have bettered the lots of many indigent Nigerians but what did they do with it? For the 2daughters of El-Rufai,peeps like us don't have a father like El-Rufai to go about searching for jobs for us,so I advice you strut down the street and do it like us peeps knocking from one office to the other and feel our pains as well. Pls cut us the crab,we aint interested.Did El-Rufai and Fani Kayode take to social networking sites when they were in power?They are now accessible cuz they have fallen from the grace of exalted high posts.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by jmoore(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2013
The "illuminati syndrome" is to be blamed, he needs a vaccine
"Government thieves" that gained from past administration should stop talking about Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Jonnysteve: 1:09pm On May 26, 2013
Ei rufia we all understand d kind of jobs u are talkin about 4 ur 2 daugther(political or govt appointment) stop makin unnecessary noise,u are no more relevant in naija u had ur opportunity u blow it so let other 2 try....biko jus park 1 side n see wat God is goin 2 do 4 dis gr8 coun3 naija......God bless all hard wrkin n sincere naija youth

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Jonwesley(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2013
This man is just seeking attention, a self serving bigot that he is. A man who castigated OBJ severally in the early days of his administration and eventually got an appointment with the same government and became a mouth piece of that government. It is now GEJ that he is lambasting, and if he's called for an appointment under GEJ now, the same mouth with which he has spoken, will become a praise instrument for GEJ. Silence is the best answer to a ----. It is his old trade and we know his types.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2013
alkadriyar: Nasir El-Rufai and his two daughters, By Femi Fani-Kayode
Premium Times - 1 hour agoCOLUMNS, OPINION

The graduate unemployment rate in Nigeria is 80 per cent yet these young people that are abusing and mocking my friend and brother, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, the former Minister of FCT, for saying that he has two daughters that have masters degrees but who cannot find jobs do not seem to appreciate the gravity of their own situation or understand the point that he was trying to make.
Nasir El-Rufai was simply speaking up for the very youths and jobless graduates that are now mocking and insulting him because of his comment. I assure you that his daughters will never starve and they can get jobs anywhere in the world or even end up working in any of his own numerous companies and business concerns if they so choose. He was only trying to use their plight as an example of the sad condition that Nigeria has found herself in where only two out of every ten graduates can find jobs.
If we put that in proper perspective it means that out of every one thousand graduates only 200 will find jobs and it means that out of every 10,000 graduates only 2000 will find jobs. This is as a consequence of the economic mess that the Jonathan administration has created in the last three years. The unemployment rate today has NEVER been as bad as it is today in our entire history. That is what Nasir El-Rufai was trying to point out only because he is humane and he empathises with the youth. He feels their pain. Those young people that do not get the point he was trying to make and that are mocking him and subjecting him and his daughters to ridicule and insults for saying what he said deserve to go through the suffering and frustration that they are experiencing in life.
Their colleagues and age-mates from other parts of the world have jobs and they are excelling and doing well simply because they live in functional, well-organised and well-led societies whose leaders care for their welfare and which have strong and booming economies. That is what Nasir El-Rufai wants for Nigeria and the Nigerian youth but most of them just don’t get it.
Well the joke is on them and not him and his daughters. Ignorance is a terrible diesease. Those youths ought to be thanking God that some of us that are leaders in the political class actually care about such issues and wish to highlight them. The truth is that most Nigerian politicians don’t and they really just don’t ”give a damn”. I commend Nasir for his courage, for the fact that he can cite his daughter’s cases as an example and for his efforts. Those young people on twitter and fb that have been insulting and mocking him ought to cut him some slack.

http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/136189-nasir-el-rufai-and-his-two-daughters-by-femi-fani-kayode.html
finally, Femi has disappointed me! Shameful indeed.

So Nigeria got destroyed within 3 years So the rampant corruption and public fund embezzlement in Nigeria started in the year 2010

So Ajeokuta Still Plant was ruined within the last 3 years

So the illegal allocation of lands to family and friends of politicians happened only within 2010 to 2013

So NITEL fail within the last 3 years

So our refineries stopped working within 2010 and 2013

So so so and so right

El Ru fai or whatever he calls himself and his daughters of course won't suffer because he stole a lot of Nigeria's money, and that doesn't divorce him from being one of the looters we have in the history of Nigeria.

As for you Femi, you are just crying to get noticed and to get elected and you won't get it from the way you are going about it.

Jonathan is by all means the best president Nigeria has ever had so far....unlike corrupt OBJ that ruined our nation.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by playahP(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2013
This kayode guy is getting really really annoying...... Just look at the pride and countenance of his write-up.

Damn... I wish I can kill dat man.... Slit his throat and while he dies slowly, I'd be fuckkking his wife!!.... Now thatd give me joy!!....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by benefitzte: 1:41pm On May 26, 2013
Now who is fooling who?
Did GEJ carry out any mass retrenchment? did i miss that?
How come these men would blame unemployment on GEJ alone?
let people like el rufai and his criminal brother tell us what good deed they did while in power, who did they employ, why and where.
If el rufai can employ his two MBA daughters but refused how dose that affect GEJ?
it means el rufai lied to Nigerians and he must have realized by now and this man is here vomiting this trash.
I remember their Oga OBJ asking Nigerian graduates to go into phone centre business, was that his created jobs? then el rufai should stop expecting GEJ to get jobs for his daughters and just open phone call centres and allow us hear word jare....

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Davidoff2000: 1:43pm On May 26, 2013
Fani kayode the clown.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by jhydebaba(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2013
Birds of a feather ...

So they develop goose pimples and go through sleepless nights because of what we type on social networks. I can't help but laugh.

Una no go rest until una do wetin dey right.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by saheedat(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2013
In my opinion, i dont think what dis guys said should attract bad comments, sincerely speaking the rate of unemployment is high, and Gej needs to do sometin, may be not by providing d work directly, but if d president, governors, local govt chairmen can provide basic amenities, i believe SMEs will expand rapidly n recruit more, while enterpreneurs will spring up.
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2013
@FFK,
"How much were you paid to do this "save face/image making" job? or are u already lobbying to be his minister of Information?
Just tell me d amt. I wont tell anybody. cheesy
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Mopolchi: 2:17pm On May 26, 2013
Femi Fani-Kayode should ask Mallam el-Rufai about how he sold NITEL. Had it been it was privatized well his so-called Masters degree holding daughters would have been employed there? FFK should try to keep his mouth shut if he has nothing worthy of saying. Period.
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 26, 2013
DailyNews: finally, Femi has disappointed me! Shameful indeed.So our refineries stopped working within 2010 and 2013

Femi disappointed you? You seem not to know him well.
Was he not the same man that was saying a lot of bad things about the government. His noise became too much and the same govt thought of the best way to silence him. The 'bad' govt gave him appointment and he thankfully received it and changed his song.
Leave matter for Mathias joor. He is living up to his reputation.
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by beejay4all(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2013
Mr specker are u paid 2 say it out.
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by CastleandGreen: 2:31pm On May 26, 2013
Now i know too much learning makes a man foolish. Pls FFK if you don‘t have anything to say keep quiet.
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by layemx(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2013
FFK, I gess this man speak or write before he think,And where is the proof that those two daughter have apply for any Job. FFK I gess you should be asking your friend how many Job he plan to create or create when in power.
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 26, 2013
It's just a matter of time before Hell-Rufai get a suitable job for his daughters-when there're vacancies in CBN, NNPC and some other high-profile government agencies. Imagine a perm. Sec. forced her daughter to take up a job at the CBN when she actually wants to do business. These politicians and government officials has taken everything away from the average citizens. They embezzle public funds, and they wont stop at that, they share the available government jobs within themselves. I hope i can enjoy any thing from the government in my lifetime.
As for the hell-rufai's unemployed daughters, i have job offers for them, if only they're willing to work at all and receive the average pay for Holders of Masters Degree in Nigeria. I bet they wont accept it. Their unemployment is a voluntary type. I know as unemployed as they are, they still spend millions of naira every month, so why should they take up a job that can't fetch them up to 500k a month?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Delafruita(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2013
saintneo: Absolute nonsense from Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK). Do not be received by the words of a man working towards entrenchment of their prodigies on the rest of the people. If El Rufai's children that schooled abroad and probably have dual citizenship cannot secure a job after Masters degree, then they are irrelevant to the society. Let them partake in valid recruitment devoid of backdoor solutions.

On the issue of the youths being ignorant of their condition to attack El Rufai's statement; Mr FFK, are you aware that NITEL is meant to be a great company with lots of employees? You friend Malam El Rufai destroyed NITEL while he was heading BPE. Proper privatisation of this company was not carried out, now NITEL is a big failure. Leaders care for the youth.....what a hog-wash! If leaders cared for the youths, El Rufai should have cared for the future of NITEL.

Let me not delve into the FCT matter.....
ignorance is a big disease.NITEL used to be a big company.by the time it was to be privatised,it had been rendered comatosee.staff were owed over 8months in salaries,vandals had a field day carting away their equipments.add this to the fact that private companies such as intercellular,reltel and the likes had started to compete.in a nutshell,nitel wasnt the "conglomerate" people like you assume it was.it was failing and needed to be privatised.the job fell to the BPE of which elrufai was its DG.however,the BPE is overseen by the vice-president who oversees the national economic committee meaning elrufai cannot unilaterally take decisions.

back to the nitel issue,NITEL was valued at 500million dollars but the value wasnt made public to bidders.the winning bid on nitel was 1.3billion dollars of which a compulsory 10% deposit was made by the winning bid.however,the dutch firm couldnt secure the necessary finances to conclude the deal which necessitated nitel been trasfered to private management.call tarrifs were increased by over 120% and by the time elrufai left BPe,nitel had over 30billion naira in its accounts.in essencee,nitel wasnt sold when elrufai was at BPE,it was sold after he left.

nitel was bound to fail.licenses had been issued to mtn,econet and co which made the market too competitive for them.

i just wanted to educate you on the nitel issue because it seems a lot of folks today dont know what happened at the time and they just reach conclusions based on hearsay
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by obyrich(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2013
strangest: So if El rufai can employ his daughters in his numerous companies... That means he lied about his daughters not getting a job... I can only conclude that El Rufais daughter are a bunch of lazy retards, their masters degree should be scrutinized, I suspect foul play somewhere...
I broke up with one of them on account of their moronic and lazy nature. Those girls are lazy eh. Spoilt and pompous brats they are. Their Popcy is a big time liar! The girls want plum jobs.when the man was stealing from the commonwealth to sponsor their education abroad, he forgot that the God of justice was waiting to pay him back. Not just that the girls don't have jobs, they lack manners to keep any job they may be given in the future. As for FFK, I recommend him for urgent psychiatric check-up.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by CVHP: 3:21pm On May 26, 2013
In as much as Fani is entitled to his opinion, he has no moral justification to tag GEJ a perenial failure. After all, they was once ministers they both left negative impressions. They lost relevance when power changed hand. Fani and cohorts go drink Gutter Water.
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 26, 2013
“High rates of unemployment and underemployment are extraordinarily costly: Not only do they impose hardships on the affected individuals and their families, they also damage the productive potential of the economy,” FROM BEN BERNANKE.
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by toprealman: 3:35pm On May 26, 2013
This Kayode will soon make me join twitter and I promise to put him to sort him out when I do. What sort of rubbish article is this?
Re: El-rufai And His Two Daughters By Femi Fani-kayode by obyrich(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2013
Muhaymin: I think by now yorubas should wise up and come to reality dat PDP doesn't av anything to offer than to embezzle our money!! FFK is making good point there and we shouldn't follow those youths that got El-rufai's article twisted because most of them come from south-south(militant) wc we all know they r paid with amnesty package. I spent 5yrs in university, 1yr serving, waka for street for almost 2yrs in search of job until I was opportune to travel abroad. Had it be there is job opportunity here millions of naija youths wud not av been in foreign prison in search of greener pasture. I was impressed with changes in osun state when I came to visit my parents and I've grown passion to invest in state of virtues(omoluabi). I would like to involve in dis govt of Aregbe and do my best to get some youths employed in my Farm. OSUN ADARA ooo!!!
Please make sure you pay them adequately when they are employed o. Hope someone wont go to prison for stealing your goat? Em.... if Osun is prosperous as an ACN state why do people go to prison for stealing goats there? Osun Adaraaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments) / Marketers Hint Of ₦800 Petrol Pump Price Amid Surging Landing Cost, Worsening FX / Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.