Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible (1249 Views)

Why You Should Run From “bible Believing Churches” / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by larryjayz: 3:35pm On May 26, 2013
Mayhem broke out at Toyota Bus stop, in front of the popular Ladipo Spare parts market, this morning, when a Bus Preacher was dragged out of a bus and beaten to a coma after Condoms allegedly fell out of his bible as he preached the ‘Word of God’.
The Pastor had embarked on his journey at Apapa and proceeded to preach to the people on thebus, using very strong words like “If you wear trouser you’ll go to hell! The Devil invented Make up! Weave on is from Marine Kingdom! If you have pre-marital s*x you will burn in hell and your skin will peel!”

The people in the bus were so moved; some started falling under the anointing. Our eye witness, Mr. John Mbakogu, who was on his way to his shop at Ladipo told us:
“People were just falling as he was layinghands. One man even fell out of the bus under the influence of the Spirit. It was amazing – until he raised his hands to cast demons out of one girl, and 2 Durex condoms fell out”

The angry men on the bus who had been having pangs of guilt due to the pastor’s preaching about s*x suddenly got really angry and pounced on the pastor, who allof a sudden started shouting “I also preach safe s*x! Safe s*x is good!”
Too late.
Policemen had to be called to the scene to save the pastors life. So far 2 arrests have been made, and the Condoms have been kept as evidence.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Afam4eva(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2013
Lmao grin Nigeria is the headquarters of comedy. Nigeria should be declared a world heritage site grin grin grin grin ha ha ha...

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2013
disgusting xtians. Imagine us Pagans doing such things to our relgious devices. unthinkable! angry angry tongue
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by mygirrl: 3:46pm On May 26, 2013
R0FL
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Gboliwe: 3:49pm On May 26, 2013
larry_jayz: Mayhem broke out at Toyota Bus stop, in front of the popular Ladipo Spare parts market, this morning, when a Bus Preacher was dragged out of a bus and beaten to a coma after Condoms allegedly fell out of his bible as he preached the ‘Word of God’.
The Pastor had embarked on his journey at Apapa and proceeded to preach to the people on thebus, using very strong words like “If you wear trouser you’ll go to hell! The Devil invented Make up! Weave on is from Marine Kingdom! If you have pre-marital s*x you will burn in hell and your skin will peel!”

The people in the bus were so moved; some started falling under the anointing. Our eye witness, Mr. John Mbakogu, who was on his way to his shop at Ladipo told us:
“People were just falling as he was layinghands. One man even fell out of the bus under the influence of the Spirit. It was amazing – until he raised his hands to cast demons out of one girl, and 2 Durex condoms fell out”

The angry men on the bus who had been having pangs of guilt due to the pastor’s preaching about s*x suddenly got really angry and pounced on the pastor, who allof a sudden started shouting “I also preach safe s*x! Safe s*x is good!”
Too late.
Policemen had to be called to the scene to save the pastors life. So far 2 arrests have been made, and the Condoms have been kept as evidence.
what a story! He opened what and condoms fell out?
Fairly used or new condoms?

Thank God we have the jokes section
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Tpfkakambo(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2013
hypocrites. Jesus: "and many will say to me on tht day. Lord Lord didnt i cast out demons in your name and did many miracles in your name but i will say to them Depart from me Ye workers of iniquity.. "(paraphrased..)

the bible ddnt say go ye into d wrld and preach condemnation.
The sin loomg b4 d unbeliever is dat of rejectg God's substitute 4 their sin.Jesus.
It is d sin of unbelief.
After they accept Jesus, God will equip them to live holy, by gvg thm the Holy spirit. It's now left to them to decide to grw in d spirit.
Spiritual maturity isnt an over nght thng. Not justifyg sin, but
a sinner is like a pig , cant help lovg mud (sin), cnt chnge the pig into a clean one by beratg ,shamg,threatng, . Only by transfrmg into anoda clean being can they b clean! Pastrs shd correct ths trend. Trouser,weave on etc
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by deebrain(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2013
it should not shock anybody. Majority of condemnation preachers are guilty of the condemnation they preach.

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 26, 2013
But why beat the man? Perhaps he uses the condom with his wife, and even if not people should learn to let God be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 26, 2013
Нå.=D нå. =D. нå. =D нå
«». «». «»
^. ^. ^!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
This is damn really funny, I couldn't help buh laff my sorrows out. Nobody even noticed there was no link to the story!
N how will a passenger fall out of a moving bus under d annoiting? What kind of annointing service will be happening on a short trip to make a pastor start casting out demons in a bus? OP ur story is obvioualy false buh I love d humour its really 9c, made me laff hard, well done n keep it up...
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by okeyxyz(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2013
^^^ The only reasonable and logical person to have commented so far. The rest Drones are already falling for a st.upid and obviously fake story.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 26, 2013
^^^ We were only playing along with the OP, even stuuupid knows the story is fake.

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by tpia5: 4:37pm On May 26, 2013
make una no fall under anointing on top okada o, i take God beg una.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by braine(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by tpia5: 4:39pm On May 26, 2013
Raymondenyi:
N how will a passenger fall out of a moving bus under d annoiting? .

good question, hope the people on the bus were all arrested and interrogated.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Afam4eva(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Gboliwe: 4:43pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva:

http://www.brimtime.com/2013/05/bus-preacher-beaten-to-coma-in-lagos.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Brimtime+%28Brimtime%29

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/lol-bus-preacher-beaten-to-coma-in-lagos-after-condoms-fell-out-from-bible/
And these links are supposed to automatically make the story true? lmao...how many stories has Linda Ikeji given us that ended up being false? These bloggers sometimes say anything to sell/gain viewership.

Afam biko nu.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2013
Pipsland78:
And these links are supposed to automatically make the story true? lmao...how many stories has Linda Ikeji given us that ended up being false? These bloggers sometimes say anything to sell/gain viewership.

Afam biko nu.
Someone suggested that because there was no source to the story that makes the story false. SO, i thought i should provide a few sources. It's now left for anyone to decide whether or not to believe it.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by ninja4life(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2013
Cant just stop laughing,and to think dat some deluded people are falling under his annointing in d bus shows how real those rubbish deliverance are cant we people reason for a sec imagine he preaching people will go to hell and people were moved by his fairytales wow so so funny but i dont think i need to judge those people cos if am d one there and it happens last yr i would also hav swallowed evryting thank goodness for nairaland religious section i might still be engulfed by those useless religious things.roflmao
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by ninja4life(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2013
Cant just stop laughing,and to think dat some deluded people are falling under his annointing in d bus shows how real those rubbish deliverance are cant we people reason for a sec imagine he preaching people will go to hell and people were moved by his fairytales wow so so funny but i dont think i need to judge those people cos if am d one there and it happens last yr i would also hav swallowed evryting thank goodness for nairaland religious section i might still be engulfed by those useless religious things.roflmao cheesy
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by tomzman: 6:49pm On May 26, 2013
Link or no link, this story sounds extremely fake. Funny though.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 26, 2013
This belongs to the jokes section.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible by SalC: 10:41am On May 27, 2013
larry_jayz: Mayhem broke out at Toyota Bus stop, in front of the popular Ladipo Spare parts market, this morning, when a Bus Preacher was dragged out of a bus and beaten to a coma after Condoms allegedly fell out of his bible as he preached the ‘Word of God’.

Too late.
Award winning joke

(1) (Reply)

"Ese Walters Lips Were Soft & Succulent,my Weakness Arose-pastor Biodun Fatoyin" / Did You Receive Rhapsody Of Realities Today? / I Think I Need A Religion. Christians Come & Sell Your Religion To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.