Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria (35236 Views)

Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by kreamidiva(f): 10:48pm On May 26, 2013
I'm lovin d duo.hope one of dem wins.goodluck to both of dem.
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by kirian202: 11:01pm On May 26, 2013
I was watching it live now and had Bervely and Marvin speaking igbo language in BBA. They are talking as if the two knew each other before
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2013
No Tonto, nor Iyanya? Ok oo

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 26, 2013
I seriously thought tonto was in...not interested.
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Krasid(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2013
Meeen,that melvin is a hustler.First Mr nigeria then gulder ultimate search and now BBA.
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Gombs(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2013
gluv01: Very dark underarms for the girl... not attractiveundecided
She is beautiful tho

You sure say you dey see well?

Whr you see underarm ooo?abi you just have to hate?
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Xaviers(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2013
[size=15pt]beverly has a scratchy voice... sounds not too confident to me.............. she might spring up surprises tho'

melvin! oh melvin... always lucky, i trust him totally, he wont fall our hands dat i bet.

in all, i wish both of them , FUN FUN and lots of Bo.oTy smacking FUNNNN!!! grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by gluv01(f): 12:29am On May 27, 2013
Gombs:

You sure say you dey see well?

Whr you see underarm ooo?abi you just have to hate?

The second picture of the girl...
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by thrugemaster(m): 12:30am On May 27, 2013
all i see is big lips and pancake...... And despondent cleavages
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Qelvin(m): 1:23am On May 27, 2013
kirian202: I was watching it live now and had Bervely and Marvin speaking igbo language in BBA. They are talking as if the two knew each other before
do you have a link for the channel?
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by ceny6(m): 2:30am On May 27, 2013
this ladies pic looks like animated cartoon to me!
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by manchy7531: 3:01am On May 27, 2013
Are both of them igbos??
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by ojeffo: 3:38am On May 27, 2013
Sability:

The name is Tonto not toto,abeg
Really?correction noted.So where is TOTODECAY!
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Chosen4ever: 4:03am On May 27, 2013
If you have decided now to give your life to Jesus Christ and to forsake your sinful lifestyle, you need to pray this prayer:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you.
I am very sorry for all my sins (mention those you can remember). Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification.

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14am On May 27, 2013
Ijawboi: Wat of my Tonto??
check your pant.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23am On May 27, 2013
manchy7531: Are both of them igbos??

No they are both Nigerians... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by badmeat(m): 5:43am On May 27, 2013
Chosen4ever: If you have decided now to give your life to Jesus Christ and to forsake your sinful lifestyle, you need to pray this prayer:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you.
I am very sorry for all my sins (mention those you can remember). Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification.
Come wetin concern you with BBA thread?you nor know where Religion section dey?pls don't post what is offensive to BBA,give ceaser him own,give papa GOD HIM owm!kpoi 4 ya head
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by mployer(m): 6:05am On May 27, 2013
bory09: What will it profit a man to win BBA and loose the kingdom of God. Is it not the same BBA that karen igho won <that mugly> and what benefit did it have in her life or is the reality show a avenue to discover a party going talent or what. In conclusion any reality show that does not glorify God or nurture our youth on how to invest and think rationnaly but rather increase the recklessness in todays life i won't support it and i will like all to oppose it. BBA MY YANCH
U shouldn't hav opened this thread in d first place. Its more like taking time to watch indecency and then turn around to criticise it.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by jude33084(m): 6:47am On May 27, 2013
basisop: Seems like tatoo on the breast is the criteria for selecting Nigerian female representatives.

Wetin your eyes find go there grin
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by dowjones(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2013
Big ups to my man melvin. we were secondary school mates and shit. He was a runner up in a previous gulder ultimate search season... He'll do good in BBA cos he's got charisma on the 3rd degree. Lets watch
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by jude33084(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2013
babe_online:
check your pant.

Ǧ☺☺ϑ ansa jare cheesy cheesy

How person go dεy look for her "tonto" outside herself tongue
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On May 27, 2013
Ooooh,dat geh go badt ghannn.I pity ur bf.
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by bory09(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2013
m-ployer:
U shouldn't hav opened this thread in d first place. Its more like taking time to watch indecency and then turn around to criticise it.
this is what am saying, upon all the reality show you have been watching what life benefit did you derive from it rather it waste your meaningful time. Before i call off did you know what mentality all this reality show has invoke on our youth. I won't talk about it now but i will leave you and everyone else with that question to ponder and research

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by tellwisdom: 7:26am On May 27, 2013
Temismith: Dat guy has 6 packs,am surehe will win. D girl has long hair α̲̅πϑ plenty lips too,she ma will win. Gud luck my fellow peoples.gringringrin

That one na packs??...Person wey em belle enter due to hunger, na em you dey call packs...You get eyes at all?sad

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On May 27, 2013
F..Uck

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Gombs(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2013
gluv01:

The second picture of the girl...

Nne biko, where's the "second picture of the girl" showing her black underarms ooo!?

Its either am blind or you are drunk...lol
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2013
Which or tribe are they from?
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50am On May 27, 2013
Ogoni militant: Which or tribe are they from?

The Nigerian tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by kushe: 7:52am On May 27, 2013
Met her randomly a few years ago around tejuoso,she is black and beautiful and now to hear she is 21 means I was either a chronic cradle snatcher or she be lying about her age. Chick wey I go find for Babcock in 2009 and she was like in year 2 or 3,and she is 21 after 4 years.I be agbaya oooo,so naa pikin I dey pursue but the chase became cold,went back to England,next ting started seeing her in music videos.she looks different in the house though,her look in the oleku video is how I remember her in real life and trust me she is crazy.
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Balkan(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2013
Ogoni militant: Which or tribe are they from?
Beverly Osu IMO STATE, Melvin Odua ANAMBARA STATE.
Re: Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54am On May 27, 2013
edited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Teddy-A's Son Wearing His Campaign T-shirt Shared By Layla Amani / 7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake / Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.