Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) (53154 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 26, 2013
Guys, meet our second Big Brother Africa Nigerian housemate Beverly Ada Osu. She is also from Delta State. Had to go do a lil digging up about her and here are her family pictures, video I found. She is a video vixen, model.

Beverley says that viewers can expect “a total packaged African young diva to command the right qualities and characteristics of a blunt, sexy go-getter”. She doesn’t really have any role models, choosing rather to take unique attributes from different people. Asked who has influenced her life most, Beverley says “who I want to influence me all depends on the situation at hand”.

check out more of her pictures here and video - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/meet-nigerian-big-brother-africa_26.html

Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Akshow: 8:42pm On May 26, 2013
I forsee that da chase is gonna be hooooooottttt. A lot of beautiful divas. Handsome guys. Can't wait for the drama to start unfolding. Team naija all da way. Beverely and melvin hiyyaaaa!!!
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Akshow: 8:47pm On May 26, 2013
Pokelo or wats her has gat some hoooot hoot legs meeen! Those namibia gals are damn too fine. That miss bostwana na apology n d ghanian chick go spoil well well. Beverly gat gra gra for body and Hakeeeeeeeemmmmmmm is damn to fine men. He is a complete package

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Akshow: 8:49pm On May 26, 2013
Front paage things na mod. Bb addicts de here o
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by diarra94(m): 3:54am On May 27, 2013
I dont actually know how long this lady will last in the houre?
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by daviide: 6:07am On May 27, 2013
diarra94: I dont actually know how long this lady will last in the houre?
she won't last -__- jux look at her *sigh*
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46am On May 27, 2013
She has spent just a few hours in the house, how is she now a celebrity that we need to know about?
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by diarra94(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2013
daviid_e: she won't last -__- jux look at her *sigh*
with all the kinda fine gyals in naija, na dis one dey come pick. Jst waitin to see how it plays out

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2013
This N̶̲̅α̲̅ action film Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 27, 2013
diarra94: with all the kinda fine gyals in naija, na dis one dey come pick. Jst waitin to see how it plays out
This kain thing na connection dem dey use, no be by fine.
In her interview she said Denrele Edun is her godfather so go figure.
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 27, 2013
cool

Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by legzydaboss(m): 2:52am On May 28, 2013
fellis:

Cool statement.
let see how it's gonna work out anyway
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:03am On May 28, 2013
Seriously, there Nigerians go again, JUDGING!!!!
Haven't people learned from Karen of BBA6 that its not all about looks? Karen is probably one of the most memorable housemates and she did that from her personality alone. Yeah there were rumors that Karen was a stripper, a prosty, etc etc but at the end of the day, did it matter?
Nigerians are always so quick to tear their own down. Stop judging. All the "beautiful" ladies of BBA6, where did it get them at the end of the day in comparison with Karen's strong personality?

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 28, 2013
^But the girl is ugly sha.
Look at her kpomo lips, My God!
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 28, 2013
legzydaboss:

Cool statement.
let see how it's gonna work out anyway
Sure
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by XHTML: 11:35am On May 28, 2013
What happened? Has she cried over a certain fellow yet?
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by diarra94(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2013
fellis:
ha. nt surprised after seing her first pic, luks live a sex slave.
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by diarra94(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2013
XHTML: What happened? Has she cried over a certain fellow yet?
almost...jst few more days. Lol
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 28, 2013
diarra94: ha. nt surprised after seing her first pic, luks live a sex slave.
lol
na you sabi grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by otswag(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2013
Yeah.She looks more like a dominatrix.All that's missing is a whip n handcuffs...LOL
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by diarra94(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2013
fellis:
lol
na you sabi grin
actually na she sabi cos i don port lol.
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:37pm On May 28, 2013
fellis: ^But the girl is ugly sha.
Look at her kpomo lips, My God!
In your opinion she is ugly, I don't find her ugly.
Paint this girl yellow and I'm sure the comments here would be different. So far she is carving a niche for herself in the house so just support her and stop hating. SERIOUSLY.
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:
In your opinion she is ugly, I don't find her ugly.
Paint this girl yellow and I'm sure the comments here would be different. So far she is carving a niche for herself in the house so just support her and stop hating. SERIOUSLY.

I don't hate her but I can't support her because I don't want a Nigerian to win this time. We have won twice in a row, our winning a third time would look suspicious to other countries.
Besides another country should also get a shot at winning, the prize money is not exclusively reserved for nigerians.
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:14pm On May 28, 2013
fellis:

I don't hate her but I can't support her because I don't want a Nigerian to win this time. We have won twice in a row, our winning a third time would look suspicious to other countries.
Besides another country should also get a shot at winning, the prize money is not exclusively reserved for Nigerians.
First of all, it was three times in a row.

What you said makes absolutely no sense at all. So Nigerians should stop sending reps because other countries haven't won? That's why you won't support Nigeria? BIG SHAME as a Nigerian. Do you think if other countries had the winning streak like Nigeria, they'd be saying they should stop sending reps all in the name of being "fair?"

So you're gonna tell me that Kevin, Uti, and Karen didn't truly deserve to win their seasons? Why should other countries look at Nigeria sideways, after all, it wasn't Nigeria's votes alone that got them the winning spot and the cash prize. They had votes from a plethora of other African countries. I didn't watch BBA 4 or BBA 5, but for BBA 6 I know for sure that Karen had most of Africa behind her.

So for the mere fact that Nigerians have that personality that Africa falls in love with, we should now be "punished" for it? WOW.

Good, we don't need unpatriotic Nigerians like you, who seem to have it in the back of your mind that Nigerians are fraudulent, which could be the only reason why we won seasons 4,5, and 6. LOL, smh.

If Beverly or Melvin show themselves as strong contenders, you won't support them because "Nigeria should give other countries a chance?" LOL! Your reasoning amazes me.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:14pm On May 28, 2013
Also a South Africa won last season so your argument holds no water.
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by daviide: 9:31am On May 29, 2013
Beverly take a chill pill We knw yu're fugly come back to naija b4 yu disgrace us ..melvin win that thing nd come home.. #teamMelvin#teamDelish ...the rest are just proto'j'
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:
First of all, it was three times in a row.

What you said makes absolutely no sense at all. So Nigerians should stop sending reps because other countries haven't won? That's why you won't support Nigeria? BIG SHAME as a Nigerian. Do you think if other countries had the winning streak like Nigeria, they'd be saying they should stop sending reps all in the name of being "fair?"

So you're gonna tell me that Kevin, Uti, and Karen didn't truly deserve to win their seasons? Why should other countries look at Nigeria sideways, after all, it wasn't Nigeria's votes alone that got them the winning spot and the cash prize. They had votes from a plethora of other African countries. I didn't watch BBA 4 or BBA 5, but for BBA 6 I know for sure that Karen had most of Africa behind her.

So for the mere fact that Nigerians have that personality that Africa falls in love with, we should now be "punished" for it? WOW.

Good, we don't need unpatriotic Nigerians like you, who seem to have it in the back of your mind that Nigerians are fraudulent, which could be the only reason why we won seasons 4,5, and 6. LOL, smh.

If Beverly or Melvin show themselves as strong contenders, you won't support them because "Nigeria should give other countries a chance?" LOL! Your reasoning amazes me.

Geeezzz!!! Woman, why you getting so worked up? Its just a game, wow.

We can't all have the same favourites in bba, so while your support would be for the Nigerian girl, my support would be for someone else, that's how it is with life. And I stated my reason for not wanting Nigeria to win. Its perfectly ok if you don't agree with me or if you don't share my sentiments; I understand. Like I said before, we can't all like tha same things.

Anyway I understand the points you made in your post but I still don't want a Nigerian to win. Sorry love.
I want feza, the red haired cute smile tanzanian chic to take the moola cool
She's the one I'm rooting for.
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:38pm On May 29, 2013
fellis:

Geeezzz!!! Woman, why you getting so worked up? Its just a game, wow.

We can't all have the same favourites in bba, so while your support would be for the Nigerian girl, my support would be for someone else, that's how it is with life. And I stated my reason for not wanting Nigeria to win. Its perfectly ok if you don't agree with me or if you don't share my sentiments; I understand. Like I said before, we can't all like tha same things.

Anyway I understand the points you made in your post but I still don't want a Nigerian to win. Sorry love.
I want feza, the red haired cute smile tanzanian chic to take the moola cool
She's the one I'm rooting for.

what a nice way to deviate from the point at hand... NOT!
My argument was with your reasoning, not with who is your favorite or not your favorite. My favorite so far are neither of the Nigerian reps and like many of the people on the Official BBA thread, the same is the case.
My argument was with your reasoning on why you can't support the Nigerians. LOL. every comment the story changes.
You were throwing "mad shade" aka hate earlier on, so please.
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 29, 2013
THE AMAKA:

what a nice way to deviate from the point at hand... NOT!
My argument was with your reasoning, not with who is your favorite or not your favorite. My favorite so far are neither of the Nigerian reps and like many of the people on the Official BBA thread, the same is the case.
My argument was with your reasoning on why you can't support the Nigerians. LOL. every comment the story changes.
You were throwing "mad shade" aka hate earlier on, so please.

I wasn't trying to deviate from the reason I gave for not supporting them infact I specifically mentioned that reason in my last post and I said I can understand if you do not agree with the reason I gave.
Na wa o.

Me deviate? For what? I gave my reason for not wanting Nigeria to win and mentioned that I was rooting for someone else. How the f*ck did you interprete that to mean I am deviating?

As for the "mad shade" or whatever the hell you claimed I was throwing before, my comment still stands, beverly is butt ugly and she has ugly azz fat kpomo lips lmao.
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
fellis:

I wasn't trying to deviate from the reason I gave for not supporting them infact I specifically mentioned that reason in my last post and I said I can understand if you do not agree with the reason I gave.
Na wa o.

Me deviate? For what? I gave my reason for not wanting Nigeria to win and mentioned that I was rooting for someone else. How the f*ck did you interprete that to mean I am deviating?

As for the "mad shade" or whatever the hell you claimed I was throwing before, my comment still stands, beverly is butt ugly and she has ugly azz fat kpomo lips lmao.
clash of the soyinkaz
Re: All You Need To Know About Beverly Osu BBA Nigeria Housemate (video & Pictures) by Nomski0(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
daviid_e: she won't last -__- jux look at her *sigh*
Ah!
;X ;X ;X ;X
I guess she lasted way into the game. Past all the fine girls and dudes......and she is yet to be nominated!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / 8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time / Big Brother TV Show Is A Devilish Programme – See This Photo & Proof - Wikinaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.