Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Online Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Online Importation Business (997 Views)

BVN: Frequently Ask Question / Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Online Importation Business by papaking1(m): 3:04am On May 27, 2013
Here are some frequently asked questions about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria.

Question 1: Is the mini importation business real? Can you really import goods online and have it delivered straight to your doorsteps right here in Nigeria or any other part of the globe for that matter?

Answer: Yes, you can. Lots of testimonies abound from different individuals across the country testifying to the genuineness of the mini importation business. Personally, I can testify that the mini importation business is as genuine as genuine can ever be.

However, you have to be very careful regarding where you make your purchases on the internet. This is because 90% of home business opportunities on the internet are outright scams. Hence, you need proper guidance in order to separate the "sheep" from the "goats" or the "wheat" from the "chaff".

Without proper guidance, you can lose a lot of money to online scam operators. Thus, you need to exercise the greatest restraint and caution while making purchases online.

Question 2: Do you need to pay custom duties on the goods or products that you import into the country?

Answer: No, you do not. Most of the products or goods that you import into the country are sent under "gift" label and, as such, are duty free.

Question 3: Do you need to pay any shipping costs on the products that you wish to import?

Answer: In many instances, you can import goods or products completely free of any shipping costs.

Question 4: What is the time frame that you can expect to receive the ordered products at the shipping address that you indicate on the order page?

Answer: You can expect to receive your ordered products within 2 weeks to 4 weeks with free shipping to any part of the globe. However, if you want to receive your products in less than one week, you will need to pay for the cost of shipping.

You can receive your goods within 4 days to 7 days max if you select DHL as your preferred method of shipping your goods; but this option comes with some costs attached to it.

Question 5:
Do you need any connection or import license to be able to import goods online and receive them at your residential or office address?

Answer: No, you do not.

Question 6: What do you need to successfully import products online and have it delivered straight to your doorsteps at your residential, office address, or the address of a friend, colleague or relation - whichever is most convenient for you?

Answer: You need a computer, desktop or laptop, with an internet connection to successfully order products online and have it delivered to your "doorsteps".

Question 7: Where do the products come from?

Answer: The products come from China. However, you will be making a big mistake indeed if you write off all products from China as "not good" and "useless". Just look around your own home. Many of the products that you already make use of are from China - from your mobile phone to your laptop computer, from your generating set to your television set.

The fact that the products are from China does not make them any less durable. They are produced to specification and a global quality control standard. Additionally, big brands like HP, Samsung, Acer and so on have manufacturing plants in China because it is cheaper for them to produce for the global market - especially Africa and the less developed countries of the world - from China.

Hence, you can be sure that you will get the same top quality products that those companies have been known for throughout the decades - despite being made in China.

Question 8: How do you make payment for products that you order through this mini importation?

There are three ways that you can make payments for online transactions. These are as follows:

(i) PayPal
(ii) MasterCard
(iii) Naira Visa Card

Question 9: What are some 100% genuine and legitimate import portals that one can order products online and have it delivered to one's "doorsteps"?

Some 100% genuine and legitimate import portals where I have purchased products in the past are as follows:

 Alibaba.com
 Aliexpress.com
 Amazon
 Dhgate
 Ebay

Question 10: What happens if I do not receive the ordered products as expected? Can I get my money back?

Answer: Yes, indeed you can. All purchases that you make from these 100% genuine and legitimate import portals are guaranteed by escrow service. Thus, your purchases come with a 100% money-back guarantee.

This means that if you fail to receive your products, or if you receive substandard or damaged products, you can return them and demand a full refund of your money. Your money will be returned to your account or card within 7 business days. But, you must return the products if you received them but are not satisfied.

Hope this helps.

Download FREE Online Importation Manual at
www.infokingsresources.com/import.html

The FREE manual is a step by step procedure of ordering different products on the internet like laptops, androids, blackberries, mobile phones, shoes, bags, clothes and other top quality products with free shipping to any part of the globe.
www.infokingsresources.com/import.html
Re: Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Online Importation Business by texaco1: 4:47pm On May 28, 2013
thanks ,very simple to understand .more grease to ur elbows
Re: Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Online Importation Business by Jbrain88: 4:57pm On May 28, 2013
Very nice n understanding,
Re: Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Online Importation Business by texaco1: 8:36pm On May 28, 2013
op,i have a question,i have been trying to buy from ebay but i notice that all their sellers use paypal ,how do or can i go about this,since paypal is not available to we nigerians
Re: Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Online Importation Business by kedukc(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2013
@op. I was about doing a similar piece, u beat me hands down, esp on simplicity, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Online Importation Business by papaking1(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2013
texaco1: op,i have a question,i have been trying to buy from ebay but i notice that all their sellers use paypal ,how do or can i go about this,since paypal is not available to we nigerians

i would advise you to look for someone who can open and verify paypal for you. the few times i shopped at ebay, i used my little sister who resides in the U.S.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Get Rid Of Pimples / Skills Of A Poultry Manager / Profitable Business That Can Be Started With 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.