Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Laugh Out Loud - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Out Loud (1006 Views)

Laugh Out Loud(hilarious Photos) / Hillarious pictures that will make you laugh out loud. / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Loud by Emperoris(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2013
.Papa Akpos: My pikin say you drive am commot for school, Wetin he do?
'Teacher :- Your son is not brilliant at all, he cant even spell"LION" ...
Papa Akpos : Ah Ah...You know say na SMALL pikin......You for tell am make he spell SMALL ANIMAL like "
MOSQUITO"...
And another

.Two Girls were sitting at a club. One was ugly and the other one was beautiful. Akpos walked straight to
the ugly girl.
Akpos: Hello! Ugly girl: Hi!!
Akpos: Wanna dance?
Ugly Girl: Yes (excited)
Akpos: OK, Go and dance, I wanna talk to your friend.
And Akpos was about to die,so he decided to call a pastor.The doctor said that the level of alcohol in his system has destroyed his liver and he has only a day to live.The pastor told akpors to say after him, "Lord as i come to join you in paradise,accept my soul.Forgive me of all my sins and make me whole".After all the recitation,akpors said that he hasone last wish.The pastor asked,"what is it?".Akpors replied,"Could u get me one last bottle of beer".

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Wedding Cake / Most Hilarious Bokoharam Joke -post Yours / Fine Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.