Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? (664 Views)

She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat / Sealed With A Kiss Or With A Fat Bank Account? / So Is Fat Really What Is In, In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Raphd2(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2013
LADIES NOW A DAYS DONT WANNA GO OUT WITH GUYS WITHOUT RANGEROVER OR A HOUSE IN VGS OR A BANK ACCOUNT IN SWISS....THEY ARE REALLY MAKING THINGS HARD FOR HARD WORKING GUYS WHO HAVNT ARRIVED YET AND WISH TO SETTLE DOWN SOONEST........IS DAT APPALLING ?
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Monicasque(f): 12:29pm On May 27, 2013
what's love got to do with it? whats bank account got to do with it>?
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Raphd2(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2013
#monicasque .....it gat alot to do u are a lady u shuld undastnd wat i min u ............ coolu are nt a guy u cant undastnd the sought of trauma we go through wen we jam a gal we love nd cnt date her cus of flat purse.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Monicasque(f): 12:38pm On May 27, 2013
Raphd2: #monicasque .....it gat alot to do u are a lady u shuld undastnd wat i min u ............ coolu are nt a guy u cant undastnd the sought of trauma we go through wen we jam a gal we love nd cnt date her cus of flat purse.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

there is always somebody for someone. If the person you date dumps you because off your broke bank account then let her go, you can never force someone to love you and remember that your destiny is never tied to anyone that left. You will eventualy find someone who will love you for you and not your bank account. BLV me there is always someone for someone out there and hey sometimes heartbreak leads us to the one blessing we will even never blv that its ours
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Raphd2(m): 12:43pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque:

there is always somebody for someone. If the person you date dumps you because off your broke bank account then let her go, you can never force someone to love you and remember that your destiny is never tied to anyone that left. You will eventualy find someone who will love you for you and not your bank account. BLV me there is always someone for someone out there and hey sometimes heartbreak leads us to the one blessing we will even never blv that its ours
.............DI U JUST MENTION HEARTBREAK?......MHEN IT SCARES ME ALOT
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Monicasque(f): 12:44pm On May 27, 2013
Raphd2: .............DI U JUST MENTION HEARTBREAK?......MHEN IT SCARES ME ALOT

heartbreaks are a huge part of life. Sometimes it does not even have to be about a girlfriend, you can loose your mom, friend, job etc. Hun pain is relative
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Raphd2(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque:

heartbreaks are a huge part of life. Sometimes it does not even have to be about a girlfriend, you can loose your mom, friend, job etc. Hun pain is relative
..............YEAH DOZ ARE WAT MAKE LIFE A B....I...T...C...H....
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Chnges(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque:

Wow.... You're good at this.
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Chnges(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2013
Raphd2: ..............YEAH DOZ ARE WAT MAKE LIFE A B....I...T...C...H....
Woah! Pray tell me what life has reduced you to?
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by Monicasque(f): 4:20pm On May 27, 2013
Ch@nges:

Wow.... You're good at this.

bless you child smiley
Re: Is Fat Bank Account A Criterion For A Serious Relationship? by 190: 5:12pm On May 27, 2013
its very very advicable

since i gained a couple of millions

the number of women in my harlem tripled

the thing still dey baffle me sef till today shocked

(1) (Reply)

"Eleven Hints For Life" / Drugs Wrapped In Condoms Removed From Woman's Pelvis / How Did You Feel The 1st Time Your Brother Introduces His Fiancee To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.