Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids (9292 Views)

New Councils: Aregbesola Inaugurates Committees / Rauf Aregbesola Inaugurates E-APC HQ In Oshogbo / Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Garrithe1st: 4:49pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: How many of these children papa get radio for house?!

Abeg make we talk another matter jare.

When you elect old clueless men into office, these are the type of nonsense you will get.

There isn't an atom of common sense in ur comment...

SMH.....

cool

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Okijajuju: 4:50pm On May 27, 2013
Garri the 1st:

There isn't an atom of common sense in ur comment...

SMH.....

cool

I didnt expect it to make sense to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by raphealolami(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2013
FBI/CIA:
I laugh in chinese.......... All these tins are waste of Government Money, Osun state manages like 3 to for radio station without significant importance in their poo_ish programes and yet they are still creating more (OSBC radio and TV haven't developed since her establishment in 1992 talking about graphics it will look black and white, the clour in the fonts will Be conflicting the only thing they have successfully manage to get right is there LOGO, programs is -0,

NDTV is another TV station where they just play around with short coverage

Reality TV was Bola Iges Project while he was the OYO state Government and Osun was still under OYO, it was Bisi Akande dat started the Project, Oyinlola did his best and Aregbe is now commissioning it.....

So is radio there is OSBC, ORISUN, DIAMOND, GOLD and nw Odidere?
I think I 4got to add the fact that NTA that was the best TV Station in Osun had problem with Gov. Aregbe and their certificate of Occupancy was revoked and nw lesser ppl can watch NTA

I think this ppl lacks creative ideas, what if Osun State keeps one of these numerous TV station and they can lease the rest to private stations that are willing start TV business in Osun........
Osun can get more revenue
OSBC can still use the money (leasing) to make the station better
And thus create competition

Note Don't get me wrong I didn't say Aregbe isn't doing well infact he's doing great but I think in terms of TV/Radio stuff he's doing bullshiit
Are u willing to buy them? Actually that project is long overdue but it has to be finished or else.... Several allocations has gone for †ђξ project during †ђξ immediate past administration but nothing to write home about. Moreover, people in osun like doing civil service so they will all shout if he announces his intention to sell †ђξ stations as you said. Though I good point by from you sha. Most of the stations joined together are full of incompetent individuals that would have been sacked if it were to be a private organization(especially †ђξ TV in osogbo Ƌπϑ Ile-ife). Oh ♍γ̲̣̣̥!!! I was because recently Ƌπϑ I thought I wwas watching channelstv. So selling it out to a private investor might not be good for his ambition. Let him just be creating †ђξ job Ƌπϑ absorbing people. He would have analyzed before doing that.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by EkoIle1: 5:24pm On May 27, 2013

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by EkoIle1: 5:27pm On May 27, 2013

Second Anniversary Dividends (4) - O'MEALS

Osun Elementary School Feeding and Health Programme (O’MEALS) was launched on Monday 30th April 2012, across the One thousand three hundred and seventy eight (1,378) Primary Schools in the State of Osun. It is the ONLY such free schools feeding programme in Nigeria among all the 36 States of the Federation including the FCT.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by raeez(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: How many of these children papa get radio for house?!

Abeg make we talk another matter jare.

When you elect old clueless men into office, these are the type of nonsense you will get.
so radio has has turned to an expensive stuff just because u won beef even ordinary aboki dey afford to buy one

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by EkoIle1: 5:43pm On May 27, 2013
raeez: so radio has has turned to an expensive stuff just because u won beef even ordinary aboki dey afford to buy one

They think poverty reflects beyond their poor villages into other parts of the country...

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Gbawe: 5:47pm On May 27, 2013
raeez: so radio has has turned to an expensive stuff just because u won beef even ordinary aboki dey afford to buy one

Don't mind him. This is why we ask some to think before they open their mouth and make a fool of themselves. I would have thought even the most severe case of 'bad belle' should not destroy thinking ability completely but it would appear I am wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by badassnigga(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2013
gud one
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2013
FBI/CIA:
I laugh in chinese.......... All these tins are waste of Government Money, Osun state manages like 3 to for radio station without significant importance in their poo_ish programes and yet they are still creating more (OSBC radio and TV haven't developed since her establishment in 1992 talking about graphics it will look black and white, the clour in the fonts will Be conflicting the only thing they have successfully manage to get right is there LOGO, programs is -0,

Reality TV was Bola Iges Project while he was the OYO state Government and Osun was still under OYO, it was Bisi Akande dat started the Project, Oyinlola did his best and Aregbe is now commissioning it.....

I think I 4got to add the fact that NTA that was the best TV Station in Osun had problem with Gov. Aregbe and their certificate of Occupancy was revoked and nw lesser ppl can watch NTA

I think this ppl lacks creative ideas, what if Osun State keeps one of these numerous TV station and they can lease the rest to private stations that are willing start TV business in Osun........

Note Don't get me wrong I didn't say Aregbe isn't doing well infact he's doing great but I think in terms of TV/Radio stuff he's doing bullshiit
we haff seen u Sir. 'Leaf' d stage for the star artist. Thank yu!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by lagcity(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2013
Interesting pictures. Aregbe is a very very dynamic leader. Have you ever listened to him give a speech in Yoruba? You will be impressed.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 27, 2013
Nice indeed. I am particularly impressed by the O'meals initiative. This is a very well placed social services to the most vulnerable in our society. At least now the kids can learn on a full stomach (surely goes a long way). If for example the clueless Jonathan had replaced the oil subsidy with a similar initiative as the O'Meal and called it N'meal it sure would have gone a long way. Anyways those in power don't care about Nigeria's future so i see no reason why they would invest in the leaders of tomorrow. I pray for an independent Yoruba nation someday so we can collectively advance as a people....OIL or No OIL....Our greatest resource will be "We the PEOPLE".

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by FBICIA(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2013
jaytime: A very very welcome development. God bless whoever initiated this. At times you listen to radio and hear the kind of topics that are discussed and you would just wonder what would be going through the minds of kids that are listening to the radio. Today radio presenters and listeners use words like "sexy", "boyfriend", "girl friend" etc. freely on air without caring about the demography of the audience. The kind of songs with rubbish lyrics played these days on radio is another issue for another day. If sites like Nairaland (where I believe kids are not exposed to) could censor the use of vulgar words, I think other media platform should even do more in this direction. Nice one Aregbesola; atleast kids will have where they can listen to stuffs that are healthy for the minds. We really need such radio and TV in Lagos.

I wonder how some people thinks so creating another radio will solve the problem right?
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by RedReact: 7:21pm On May 27, 2013
Ise rere n te s'iwaju,
Imo ijinle n peleke si,
Opon imo n gbe'se ise yo,
Ina apa ni ko si mo.

Osun A Dara o

Surely Sage Awolowo will be happy to see his boys working unlike the Oyapa, Oyagan, Oyosi guys.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by FBICIA(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2013
rapheal_olami:
Are u willing to buy them? Actually that project is long overdue but it has to be finished or else.... Several allocations has gone for †ђξ project during †ђξ immediate past administration but nothing to write home about. Moreover, people in osun like doing civil service so they will all shout if he announces his intention to sell †ђξ stations as you said. Though I good point by from you sha. Most of the stations joined together are full of incompetent individuals that would have been sacked if it were to be a private organization(especially †ђξ TV in osogbo Ƌπϑ Ile-ife). Oh ♍γ̲̣̣̥!!! I was because recently Ƌπϑ I thought I wwas watching channelstv. So selling it out to a private investor might not be good for his ambition. Let him just be creating †ђξ job Ƌπϑ absorbing people. He would have analyzed before doing that.

Do you know how much govment is using to Operates all these stations?

3days when dere was total blackout in osun and some other states do you know OSBC cannot run on Generator for 12hrs they said they have to close and end the transmission because they are on Generator (how absurd)

Talking about Jobs definitely there will Be more jobs if it is privatise because most people they will employ are oshun people too this will also give more oppourtunities to the Vibrant youth that are willing to work, that are more expose than the old cargo in the gov. TV stations.

If he wants to make OSBC better he shud let them stand on their own fetch mony themselves and pay for their salaries at list they have soo many things they are running BUT its a shame there is NO improvement in their programs
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Fasekinaomy: 7:45pm On May 27, 2013
aregbesola de do good oooooooo. osun adara
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by EkoIle1: 7:45pm On May 27, 2013
FBI/CIA:

I wonder how some people thinks so creating another radio will solve the problem right?

You have so much problem that you think even a little step towards eliminating your problem means nothing?

What is going to solve your problem? Incompetency, siting on your hands, looking and doing nothing?

No problem gets solved in a day, but but it get's solved eventually by chipping away a step at a time.

Feel free to criticize if you must, but at lease keep it sane and rationale...
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by FBICIA(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2013
Eko Ile:

You have so much problem that you think even a little step towards eliminating your problem means nothing?

What is going to solve your problem? Incompetency, siting on your hands, looking and doing nothing?

No problem gets solved in a day, but but it get's solved eventually by chipping away a step at a time.

Feel free to criticize if you must, but at lease keep it sane and rationale...

Now I know your intellectual competence........

So if you get head ache, na to cut off ur head Be the solution?

Na I tink the solution is to solve the problem and not to complicate it

Note: Again am not an opposition party and infact am just a concern citizen but when it comes to TV/Radio He should make the right decision
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by bugo1: 8:21pm On May 27, 2013
The governor is not helping the citizen of the state. They are just trying to fill their own pocket. As you can see osun state is not a developed area instead of the government to think of the betterment of the state, he is concerned about his own selfish interest. To me establishing a radio station is not the way to educate the children at all because not all the children can speak good english especially the indigene because how do you expect a poor child to be on air and start talking it is insane. I think he should think of another initiatives that will benefit both the rich and the poor children thats it o.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by emmatok(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2013
bugo1: The governor is not helping the citizen of the state. They are just trying to fill their own pocket. As you can see osun state is not a developed area instead of the government to think of the betterment of the state, he is concerned about his own selfish interest. To me establishing a radio station is not the way to educate the children at all because not all the children can speak good english especially the indigene because how do you expect a poor child to be on air and start talking it is insane. I think he should think of another initiatives that will benefit both the rich and the poor children thats it o.

LOL

Try visit Osun before commenting.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by RedReact: 8:41pm On May 27, 2013
bugo1: The governor is not helping the citizen of the state. They are just trying to fill their own pocket. As you can see osun state is not a developed area instead of the government to think of the betterment of the state, he is concerned about his own selfish interest. To me establishing a radio station is not the way to educate the children at all because not all the children can speak good english especially the indigene because how do you expect a poor child to be on air and start talking it is insane. I think he should think of another initiatives that will benefit both the rich and the poor children thats it o.
Haba!!! Fear God now.
The best you should have said is that there are many things to touch or do; not just coming up with these statements of yours. Hope you heard of WNBC/WNTV approach to education when education was not widely spread as this then.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by EkoIle1: 9:27pm On May 27, 2013
FBI/CIA:

So if you get head ache, na to cut off ur head Be the solution?

The fact that you are capable of spewing pointless and myopic, shortsighted and irrational nonsense shows that the only head ache here is you.

Osun state government remains one of the most school children focused and innovative government in Nigeria.

Osun is the only state in Nigeria feeding school children even before the UN dish out advocacy for school feeding

Osun is the only state in Nigeria with digitized and computerized school syllabus via Opon Imo. This is basically killing 2 birds with one stone. The kids not only learn their school work, they get exposed to computer hence computer literacy.

Osun state school kids and their parents don't have to worry about buying school uniforms because the government
supplies them free.

Osun schools calisthenics program exist only in Osun state and not in any other state in Nigeria

Within 2 years, this man has done more for Osun state and Osun school kids than the ten years previous administration.

I know people like you and I hardly take people like you seriously, you just run your mouth over pointless, silly and irrational rubbish that not only makes no sense, but also very shallow, ignorant and myopic...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by EkoIle1: 9:34pm On May 27, 2013

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Garrithe1st: 9:40pm On May 27, 2013
AregbeRASCAL!!!

If what I'm seeing is what it means to be a RASCAL, then my prayer is:

"Dear Lord, Pls make me a BIG MEGA SUPER-RASCAL... In Jesus Name......"

Amen....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by RedReact: 10:00pm On May 27, 2013
^^^
If you are looking for ijaya baba eru, AregbeRascal is one.

Ile Yoruba baje ti!!!
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 27, 2013
Youngartist: iwo nile odidere............. datz my town
Happy to know u bro. I'm from Oluponna!
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by malc619(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2013
Garri the 1st: AregbeRASCAL!!!

If what I'm seeing is what it means to be a RASCAL, then my prayer is:

"Dear Lord, Pls make me a BIG MEGA SUPER-RASCAL... In Jesus Name......"

Amen....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear, you be SUPER MAD MAN....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by tohirah(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2013
Youngartist: iwo nile odidere............. datz my town
Iwo of life wink

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Mudarris: 12:32am On May 28, 2013
I love my state...
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Jobos(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2013
FBI/CIA:

Ur suggestion is business wise and appreciated. Let accept gov action as Putting Life into abandon project.

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Jobos(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2013
FBI/CIA:

Ur suggestion is business wise and appreciated. Let accept gov action as Putting Life into abandon project.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by anonimi: 7:59am On May 28, 2013
FBI/CIA:

Do you know how much govment is using to Operates all these stations?

3days when dere was total blackout in osun and some other states do you know OSBC cannot run on Generator for 12hrs they said they have to close and end the transmission because they are on Generator (how absurd)

Talking about Jobs definitely there will Be more jobs if it is privatise because most people they will employ are oshun people too this will also give more oppourtunities to the Vibrant youth that are willing to work, that are more expose than the old cargo in the gov. TV stations.

If he wants to make OSBC better he shud let them stand on their own fetch mony themselves and pay for their salaries at list they have soo many things they are running BUT its a shame there is NO improvement in their programs

In the rush to launch cheap & cheerful POPULIST projects with little sustainable value to the citizens these pseudo-progressives are showing themselves as clueless as can be apart from being plain thieves.

In the other thread of Aregberascal's 30 months of governance, we read this:

30. Osogbo Railway Station undergoing [size=14pt]massive[/size] rehabilitation.

https://www.nairaland.com/1303754/ogbeni-rauf-adesoji-aregbesolas-30#15923413

For us to later realise that the scammer only made a pedestrian bridge over the railway station whose usage is due to Jonathan's fruitful efforts at reviving the comatose sector after 40 years of neglect and several billions spent by previous administrations- military & civilian alike.

Thank you Mr. President!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo / Effective,functional,perfect Architectural Design And Construction / Budget Padding: Saraki Inaugurates Technical Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.