Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids (9264 Views)

New Councils: Aregbesola Inaugurates Committees / Rauf Aregbesola Inaugurates E-APC HQ In Oshogbo / Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by OsunIfe: 12:37pm On May 27, 2013
State Governor of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, at the weekend, commissioned the radio arm of Reality Radiovision Service, “Odidere FM, 96.3.”

The inauguration was held as part of activities marking the 56th birthday of the governor.
Speaking with newsmen after the inauguration, the governor said the station would focus on educational programmes, in order to help the children.

According to him, “radio progammes can help children to acquire formal education. When students, especially the children, tune in their radio to listen to educational programme, it is possible for them to get what they were taught in school, and with this, help them the more.”

Speaking on the occasion, the state Commissioner for Information and Technology, Mr Sunday Akere, said “it is the vision of the government to make the radio arm to focus on educational programme, basically to help mould the future of young children in the state and beyond.”
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=102221

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Tolexander: 12:40pm On May 27, 2013
Agbigbo fm nko!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by seun0622(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2013
Very laudable initiative.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Ikengawo: 3:31pm On May 27, 2013
Aregbesola is a very intelligent man

15 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by aminho(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2013
we are heading to the top as the govermnt dey work see evry body dey eye us now

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by collins123(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2013
Odidere, Eye Awoko, Eye'ga, Awo won l'osun.

Eye Igunungun.

Sounds more like a yoruba incantation.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by kingingkinging: 3:40pm On May 27, 2013
collins123: Odidere, Eye Awoko, Eye'ga, Awo won l'osun.

Eye Igunungun.

Sounds more like a yoruba incantation.

What else do you expect from a State in Yoruba land, do u expect Igbo incantation? Or urhobo incantation? even in Lagos you hear Radio o Lagosi, tiwan tiwa mi titi, mo n rin lo ni titi, etc.

That is how it is supposed to be. Awa o ki n she omoale to n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e.

Thank you sir, Ogbeni Aregbesola.

18 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by collins123(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2013
kingingkinging:

What else do you expect from a State in Yoruba land, do u expect Igbo incantation? Or urhobo incantation? even in Lagos you hear Radio o Lagosi, tiwan tiwa mi titi, mo n rin lo ni titi, etc.

That is how it is supposed to be. Awa o ki n she omoale to n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e.

Thank you sir, Ogbeni Aregbesola.

Hoe, I was referring to what I wrote and not the Radio Station.

Fixate your vile elsewhere.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by SEYIKP(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2013
ANOTHER WORTHY AND LAUDALBE AND A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT. ILE YORUBA ONIDARU NIJIRIA, ONI BAJE, ACN ONI DARU.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by BigStar1(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2013
I wonder what these guys are going to use against him in 2014. He is touching every angles with good initiatives.
2014, Don't disturb, Work in progress.
Osun ti ndara!

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by PEREP: 3:50pm On May 27, 2013
It will create some jobs and add to the burdened state government's purse except if what they will generate can cater for staff welfare. just wondering if the FM is targetted at Kids only or he mentioned child Education as one of the benefits.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Walexz02(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2013
Weldone Ogbeni Rauf...
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by abatajjvii: 4:03pm On May 27, 2013
a
good
one
Mr
governor
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by PaulJohn1: 4:05pm On May 27, 2013
Big Star: I wonder what these guys are going to use against him in 2014. He is touching every angles with good initiatives.
2014, No disturb, work in progress.
Osun ti ndara!

No be PDP wey we sabi again, lol. Already they've gotten what to use against him. 1.) They complained of money not circulating in the state unlike when PDP was there that anyone can pack/steal as much as possible. 2.) They complained about demolition of illegal structures by Aregbe's administration....
And many more senseless excuses like that.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by obicypo: 4:06pm On May 27, 2013
Osun•Ife:

Big Star: I wonder what these guys are going to use against him in 2014. He is touching every angles with good initiatives.
2014, No disturb, work in progress.
Osun ti ndara!
Osun•Ife:

yeah he is politicaly inteligent,gud move
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by SlimSeyI(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2013
Nice initiative by Ogbeni!!! May God -continue to bless him! Osun ti ndara o

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by FBICIA(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2013
I laugh in chinese.......... All these tins are waste of Government Money, Osun state manages like 3 to for radio station without significant importance in their poo_ish programes and yet they are still creating more (OSBC radio and TV haven't developed since her establishment in 1992 talking about graphics it will look black and white, the clour in the fonts will Be conflicting the only thing they have successfully manage to get right is there LOGO, programs is -0,

NDTV is another TV station where they just play around with short coverage

Reality TV was Bola Iges Project while he was the OYO state Government and Osun was still under OYO, it was Bisi Akande dat started the Project, Oyinlola did his best and Aregbe is now commissioning it.....

So is radio there is OSBC, ORISUN, DIAMOND, GOLD and nw Odidere?
I think I 4got to add the fact that NTA that was the best TV Station in Osun had problem with Gov. Aregbe and their certificate of Occupancy was revoked and nw lesser ppl can watch NTA

I think this ppl lacks creative ideas, what if Osun State keeps one of these numerous TV station and they can lease the rest to private stations that are willing start TV business in Osun........
Osun can get more revenue
OSBC can still use the money (leasing) to make the station better
And thus create competition

Note Don't get me wrong I didn't say Aregbe isn't doing well infact he's doing great but I think in terms of TV/Radio stuff he's doing bullshiit

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by maasoap(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2013
PEREP: It will create some jobs and add to the burdened state government's purse except if what they will generate can cater for staff welfare. just wondering if the FM is targetted at Kids only or he mentioned child Education as one of the benefits.
I sincerely believe that you missed this: "commissioned the radio arm of Reality Radiovision Service, “Odidere FM, 96.3.”

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by zolajpower: 4:20pm On May 27, 2013
awopa fm nko,or jedi jedi fm nko?
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Annie2gud(f): 4:24pm On May 27, 2013
Rahoof Aragbesola if say u nor resemble tout...u for sexy Die.only ur smile alone fit make micheal adebowale shout allah akbar.how is kelvin ighodalo doing?lest i forget kindly greet those ppl that stole ur Goats......!!!!!!
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Itoroetti(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2013
I was told the radio station was started by oyinola or what is his name

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 27, 2013
Itoroetti :
I was told the radio station was started by oyinola or what is his name

Stop being cynical. You were told by who? We have the right to know who told you.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Youngartist(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2013
iwo nile odidere............. datz my town

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by BigStar1(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2013
Paul John:

No be PDP wey we sabi again, lol. Already they've gotten what to use against him. 1.) They complained of money not circulating in the state unlike when PDP was there that anyone can pack/steal as much as possible. 2.) They complained about demolition of illegal structures by Aregbe's administration....
And many more senseless excuses like that.

lolz
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by andr0id: 4:34pm On May 27, 2013
WHAT SHOULD I SAY . MY 1ST COMMENT ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin grin grin . NICE ONE cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by bcomputer101: 4:36pm On May 27, 2013
FBI/CIA:
I laugh in chinese.......... All these tins are waste of Government Money, Osun state manages like 3 to for radio station without significant importance in their poo_ish programes and yet they are still creating more (OSBC radio and TV haven't developed since her establishment in 1992 talking about graphics it will look black and white, the clour in the fonts will Be conflicting the only thing they have successfully manage to get right is there LOGO, programs is -0,

NDTV is another TV station where they just play around with short coverage

Reality TV was Bola Iges Project while he was the OYO state Government and Osun was still under OYO, it was Bisi Akande dat started the Project, Oyinlola did his best and Aregbe is now commissioning it.....

So is radio there is OSBC, ORISUN, DIAMOND, GOLD and nw Odidere?
I think I 4got to add the fact that NTA that was the best TV Station in Osun had problem with Gov. Aregbe and their certificate of Occupancy was revoked and nw lesser ppl can watch NTA

I think this ppl lacks creative ideas, what if Osun State keeps one of these numerous TV station and they can lease the rest to private stations that are willing start TV business in Osun........
Osun can get more revenue
OSBC can still use the money (leasing) to make the station better
And thus create competition

Note Don't get me wrong I didn't say Aregbe isn't doing well infact he's doing great but I think in terms of TV/Radio stuff he's doing bullshiit

See them(PDP) Oº°˚˚°.

They will surely have something to say.

ENEMIES OF PROGRESS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Opey4luv(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2013
This guy is really trying for Osun State, he deserves a 2nd term.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 27, 2013
Ikengawo: Aregbesola is a very intelligent man

You can say that again!
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Okijajuju: 4:39pm On May 27, 2013
How many of these children papa get radio for house?!

Abeg make we talk another matter jare.

When you elect old clueless men into office, these are the type of nonsense you will get.

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Monzuur(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2013
bcomputer101:

See them(PDP) Oº°˚˚°.

ENEMIES OF PROGRESS!!!
u sabi dem wella....me sef sabi dem.......2nd term is very sure 4 ogbeni......

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by jaytime(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2013
A very very welcome development. God bless whoever initiated this. At times you listen to radio and hear the kind of topics that are discussed and you would just wonder what would be going through the minds of kids that are listening to the radio. Today radio presenters and listeners use words like "sexy", "boyfriend", "girl friend" etc. freely on air without caring about the demography of the audience. The kind of songs with rubbish lyrics played these days on radio is another issue for another day. If sites like Nairaland (where I believe kids are not exposed to) could censor the use of vulgar words, I think other media platform should even do more in this direction. Nice one Aregbesola; atleast kids will have where they can listen to stuffs that are healthy for the minds. We really need such radio and TV in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Gbawe: 4:47pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: How many of these children papa get radio for house?!

Abeg make we talk another matter jare.

When you elect old clueless men into office, these are the type of nonsense you will get.

When even the cheapest mobile phones come with radio these days? Please find some other excuse. This one is pathetic and intellectually lazy. Look in the mirror to see the "old clueless man" you claim others are.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jang Sues Ex-governor Dariye For N10B For Calling Him A Thief / Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over / We Will Not Rest Until LP Takes Over Govt And Provide Quality Leadership - Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.