Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids (9132 Views)

New Councils: Aregbesola Inaugurates Committees / Rauf Aregbesola Inaugurates E-APC HQ In Oshogbo / Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by alhabeeb(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2013
FBI/CIA:
I laugh in chinese.......... All these tins are waste of Government Money, Osun state manages like 3 to for radio station without significant importance in their poo_ish programes and yet they are still creating more (OSBC radio and TV haven't developed since her establishment in 1992 talking about graphics it will look black and white, the clour in the fonts will Be conflicting the only thing they have successfully manage to get right is there LOGO, programs is -0,

NDTV is another TV station where they just play around with short coverage

Reality TV was Bola Iges Project while he was the OYO state Government and Osun was still under OYO, it was Bisi Akande dat started the Project, Oyinlola did his best and Aregbe is now commissioning it.....

So is radio there is OSBC, ORISUN, DIAMOND, GOLD and nw Odidere?
I think I 4got to add the fact that NTA that was the best TV Station in Osun had problem with Gov. Aregbe and their certificate of Occupancy was revoked and nw lesser ppl can watch NTA

I think this ppl lacks creative ideas, what if Osun State keeps one of these numerous TV station and they can lease the rest to private stations that are willing start TV business in Osun........
Osun can get more revenue
OSBC can still use the money (leasing) to make the station better
And thus create competition

Note Don't get me wrong I didn't say Aregbe isn't doing well infact he's doing great but I think in terms of TV/Radio stuff he's doing bullshiit
pls gentle man.. where do u reside...
nd pls tell mi about sharpen n brighteness of private tv stations such channel tv, sliverbird n even d largest tv ntwk in Africa, NTA. If nt only AIT which private tv station has visiual quality u ar clamourin 4...
Oga abeg, take a keen look around d neighbourin state e.g kwara, PDP gov state "Kwara Tv". D only state owned tv station has alwys been in shadow of itsef...4 gt joooor , i dey fil dt osbc na BABA.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by atikubaba(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2013
tohirah: Iwo of life wink
IWO TIO NI ILEKUN TIO NI KOKORO.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by FBICIA(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

The fact that you are capable of spewing pointless and myopic, shortsighted and irrational nonsense shows that the only head ache here is you.

Osun state government remains one of the most school children focused and innovative government in Nigeria.

Osun is the only state in Nigeria feeding school children even before the UN dish out advocacy for school feeding

Osun is the only state in Nigeria with digitized and computerized school syllabus via Opon Imo. This is basically killing 2 birds with one stone. The kids not only learn their school work, they get exposed to computer hence computer literacy.

Osun state school kids and their parents don't have to worry about buying school uniforms because the government
supplies them free.

Osun schools calisthenics program exist only in Osun state and not in any other state in Nigeria

Within 2 years, this man has done more for Osun state and Osun school kids than the ten years previous administration.

Hey! Don't even go there!

When it comes to physical Development and Infrastructure Aregbe has done a great, beautiful and fantastic job no doubt..........

Now talking about schools

Feeding the kids in skul was the last regime's idea and oyinlola did it for 7years before he was axed.........

Talking about "Opon Imon" have you seen it, I heard its Chinese made and they were trying to reconfigure it since 2yrs ago, and when it spoils What ll happen?

IT is ONLY osun state that the whole public school are wearing the same uniform (because state government wants to give them free uniform)

We have different skuls and yet these students wears the same cloths, so What if therez a fight btw 2skuls how ll know you know the name of their skul? (Oh I 4got the name is there its just written in a tiny font like the police's name)
What if the students are roaming around the street or commit a crime how will you know dat particular school? How myopic is that?

Last time I checked myopic and short sighted are the same, I bet you don't even know the difference.......... SMH

I know people like you and I hardly take people like you seriously, you just run your mouth over pointless, silly and irrational rubbish that not only makes no sense, but also very shallow, ignorant and myopic...

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by FBICIA(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2013
alhabeeb:
pls gentle man.. where do u reside...
nd pls tell mi about sharpen n brighteness of private tv stations such channel tv, sliverbird n even d largest tv ntwk in Africa, NTA. If nt only AIT which private tv station has visiual quality u ar clamourin 4...
Oga abeg, take a keen look around d neighbourin state e.g kwara, PDP gov state "Kwara Tv". D only state owned tv station has alwys been in shadow of itsef...4 gt joooor , i dey fil dt osbc na BABA.

Obviously you know nada about all these

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by tohirah(f): 10:48am On May 28, 2013
atikubaba: IWO TIO NI ILEKUN TIO NI KOKORO.
emi lo kii yen........ Sugbon Iromini get gate for our family house sha undecided
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Muhaymin(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2013
FBI/CIA:
I laugh in chinese.......... All these tins are waste of Government Money, Osun state manages like 3 to for radio station without significant importance in their poo_ish programes and yet they are still creating more (OSBC radio and TV haven't developed since her establishment in 1992 talking about graphics it will look black and white, the clour in the fonts will Be conflicting the only thing they have successfully manage to get right is there LOGO, programs is -0,

NDTV is another TV station where they just play around with short coverage

Reality TV was Bola Iges Project while he was the OYO state Government and Osun was still under OYO, it was Bisi Akande dat started the Project, Oyinlola did his best and Aregbe is now commissioning it.....

So is radio there is OSBC, ORISUN, DIAMOND, GOLD and nw Odidere?
I think I 4got to add the fact that NTA that was the best TV Station in Osun had problem with Gov. Aregbe and their certificate of Occupancy was revoked and nw lesser ppl can watch NTA

I think this ppl lacks creative ideas, what if Osun State keeps one of these numerous TV station and they can lease the rest to private stations that are willing start TV business in Osun........
Osun can get more revenue
OSBC can still use the money (leasing) to make the station better
And thus create competition

Note Don't get me wrong I didn't say Aregbe isn't doing well infact he's doing great but I think in terms of TV/Radio stuff he's doing bullshiit
U be bad belle!!
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by anonimi: 12:47pm On May 28, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Now talking about schools

Feeding the kids in skul was the last regime's idea and oyinlola did it for 7years before he was axed.........

Oga the above cannot be true.
We only know of O'Meals.
Before Aregberascal there was nothing like school feeding in Osun state.

Oh wait a minute, I forgot that the Ogbeni has turned our beloved state of the Living Spring to
The State of LIEING SPIRITS

Shameless bunch of crooks packed together in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Mogidi: 1:50pm On May 28, 2013
"as part of activities marking the 56th birthday of the governor"

A new governor will stop this as part of activities marking the new governor's birthday.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by EkoIle1: 2:34pm On May 28, 2013
Osun - Touching the Little Ones Through School Feeding

It was learnt that at the exit of Oyinlola's government, the federal government had removed its counterpart funding of the lofty programme which left only Osun State to continue funding the programme because of its importance to the growth and development of the educational system of the State.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201301140594.html

1. So, what part of Osun is the only state feeding kids you didn't get understand after the worthless FG took food away from kids?

2. So, taking away the pains of buying school uniforms from school kids and their parents is a bad idea because the uniforms are the same and you wont be able to identify school kids when they comit crimes? You axcually came up with this insane logic and gross lunacy? Do you have any info about little school children commiting crimes in osun or any where in Nigeria? Do you even know the meaning of unirform? Uniform means the same you dummmie.

3. Again, it's not by force to argue or criticize so shut your mouth if all you have to spew is insane and absurd rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by anonimi: 3:26pm On May 28, 2013
Eko Ile:
Osun - Touching the Little Ones Through School Feeding

1. So, what part of Osun is the only state feeding kids you didn't get understand after the worthless FG took food away from kids?

I advised you just yesterday (I believe) to stop doing lie, lie of ojukoroju (bare faced).
You will be found out. Did you miss the part of what you quoted that said "counterpart funding" or you do not know how government projects work in terms of counterpart funding by a partner entity I imagine you are just playing the usual scam and half-truth PROPAGANDA that is the hallmark and sustenance of ACN.

Why did you omit this part of the story from your SAME link:

Recently, as part of the effort of the state government to boost the program and give it international colouration, the State Government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with an international agency: Partnership for Child Development (PCD) for the expansion and sustainability of the elementary school feeding programme in the state.

PCD is an international NGO that is based in Imperial College London.
Essentially Ogbeni replaced federal COUNTERPART funding (which we are not sure was withrawn ONLY for Osun state as Eko Ile will want us to believe) with that of a London based NGO while at the same time claiming to annually spend:

Mrs. Laoye-Tomori declared that the present administration in the state has been spending whopping sum of N3 billion annually on its school feeding programme, saying that the programme has impacted positively on the learning of the children in elementary schools of the state.

You seem to be oblivious to the FULL DISCLOSURE principle so I felt I shoud help you out.
You can always thank me for the assistance.
LOL!!!
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by EkoIle1: 3:41pm On May 28, 2013
^^^^^^ I don't do back n forth with villagers and trolls, go look for your kind.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by Mogidi: 3:42pm On May 28, 2013
anonimi:

I advised you just yesterday (I believe) to stop doing lie, lie of ojukoroju (bare faced).
You will be found out.

Bros
Eko ole will never learn, no be today nyash dey for back?
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids by afoo02(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2013
Big Star: I wonder what these guys are going to use against him in 2014. He is touching every angles with good initiatives.
2014, Don't disturb, Work in progress.
Osun ti ndara!

Abi oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Peace, Stability In Ethiopia As Abiy Ahmed Begins Second Term / Buhari, Ministers, Security Chiefs In Quarterly Council Meeting / ASUU Strike: PDP Calls For Immediate Sack Of Education Minister, Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.