Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying (18161 Views)

“Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC / A Message From The Evil Plans Of The Queen Of The Coast To The World Revealed / I Don’t Wear Under Wears – Weird Mc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 30, 2013
WED MC?
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by fittty(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2013
berem: Never heard she was a Lesbian and she doesn't behave like one either. There's a diff between being a Lesbian and a Tom boy. She hangs around with the male folks and she is hardly seen with women so i wonder how she is a Lesbian! smh angry

90 percent on em tomboyz r lesbians/bisexuals!
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 30, 2013
fittty:

90 percent on em tomboyz r lesbians/bisexuals!
That's a lie because dey despise anything female!
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by BlackSwan: 12:25pm On May 30, 2013
Its a pity the way people can be so closed minded

3 Likes

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 30, 2013
Black Swan: I don't understand how many Nigerians think, the woman is not troubling anybody by being single and look at how people are insulting her. She has different priorities and interests so let her be. Its a pity the way people can be so closed minded
A CELEB HAS NO HIDING PLACE, EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS EVERYBODY'S BIZNESS, THATS THE PRICE SHE HAS TO PAY

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Deiok(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2013
she is waiting for a man like this....

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by BlackSwan: 12:42pm On May 30, 2013
rigormortis:
A CELEB HAS NO HIDING PLACE, EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS EVERYBODY'S BIZNESS, THATS THE PRICE SHE HAS TO PAY
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2013
Black Swan:
She is a celeb is not enough reason to insult her, or say she is too ugly to attract a man. She has her life to live, as long as she is not breaking any laws or hurting anybody with her choices then let her be.
SHE BROKE A LAW BY USING PHOTOSHOP AND STILL STAYING UGLY, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SHARES ADOBE HAS LOST BY THAT SINGULAR ACT?

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by obi123: 12:57pm On May 30, 2013
young-dude:
See her face like Nokia 3310 b3. . . Who send am?

LWKMD , how person face go be like nokia 3310?
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Msfavey(f): 1:20pm On May 30, 2013
OMG!!! I just pictured weird Mc in a wedding dress. Awkward ish! *Laughing my butt out*
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by benedo(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2013
Silly Peopple,

Making cruel and disparaging comments about a fellow human being just because in your myopic mind you think she is not fine, let anyone of you that has the formula for creating a human being stand up to be counted now, abi, since you have chosen to play God on this thread,...kai! and a lot of idiots just come on this thread just to pass stupid comments for the sake of it whilst counting themselves funny and intresting.

Shege!

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 30, 2013
Ms_favey: OMG!!! I just pictured weird Mc in a wedding dress. Awkward ish! *Laughing my butt out*
You are wishing her well but very soon you will her wedding bell ran and you will cry your butt out too
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Nduson20: 1:41pm On May 30, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
deejay_harry1: its not her choice... its her face
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by kemisuga(f): 2:07pm On May 30, 2013
She has her life to live. If she doesnt want marriage now, is nobody business.

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by lymelyte(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2013
Na wa ooo..e be like say na hermaphrodite..

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 30, 2013
Does she wears bra?

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by tinkinjo: 2:21pm On May 30, 2013
I hope the decision is not borne out of her looks, she shouldn't give up as there are a thousand men out there who'd appreciate her as she is.
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Revealedtv(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Money buys beauty but in the case of 'wild mc money has refused.
SEUN, WHERE IS REDMOSQUITO?

As in really where is red mosquito cry
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Nten: 2:58pm On May 30, 2013
A woman who should probably be in her early 40's having no plans of marriage.... Regrettably lugubrious!!!
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by badesco(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2013
I am not surprise at all because it was rumored at time that she was a lesbian.
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:08pm On May 30, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Assuming your assertion is true, that would make Weird MC a law abiding citizen, which can't be said for too many Nigerians. If that's her reason, then I'd have to commend her for that.[/size]

True that. And the assertion is true by the way. Weird MC has always been cool like that.
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by sunnyprof: 4:19pm On May 30, 2013
na so all celebrities dey talk lie. you will soon hear she has a daughter somewhere hidden and she is married to one Ghanaian like Goldie. What will you say then?

Pls be aware that no maater how ugly a woman is, one guy somewhere dey eye her and will eventually propose when he has the opportunity.

The best thing is to keep watching or advice her if you can.

So far, she has only said she is not married and is not the immediate plan now (compare the shortness of launching a new album?) she did not say she will never marry. Chikena!!
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Katier00(f): 4:26pm On May 30, 2013
i will love to marry her, she is cool
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by emirofcalabar(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2013
Has any1 eva 1da ao she ll luk in iro and buba[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by harripat20: 5:20pm On May 30, 2013
she has a right to leave her life the way she wants. let's leave alone

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Godson201333(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2013
she is not attractive joor
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Gamesmart: 6:40pm On May 30, 2013
berem: Never heard she was a Lesbian and she doesn't behave like one either. There's a diff between being a Lesbian and a Tom boy. She hangs around with the male folks and she is hardly seen with women so i wonder how she is a Lesbian! smh angry

Roflmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a serious joker for not knowing what she is. If she is not a lesbian, then Miss J is the polygamous Ayatollah of Tehran.

@topic: Her plans will change only if homosexual marriage is legalised in Nigeria or she decides to relocate to France.
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by zibe(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by bigiyaro(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2013
Dry gay, even almajiri no go gree touch her jawe.
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 30, 2013
didn't know dat she z a gal.
Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by dasparrow: 10:43pm On May 30, 2013
@Post

I see no problem in what she said. She has the right to choose what makes her happy. How many married Nigerian-bred men have remained faithful to their wives 15 years or more? Many of you cheat on your spouses with reckless abandonment and then come here to disparage a lady who has chosen to stay single and focus on her music. Silly myopic people who will never mind their business!

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying by megamindmaster(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2013
young-dude:
See her face like Nokia 3310 b3. . . Who send am?
Hey! U̶̲̥̅̊ no go kill me. ROTFL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh / 'Soapy': Naira Marley Set To Release New Song After Release From EFCC Detention / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In Denim On Denim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.