Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

“Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC (4954 Views)

Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour / I Don’t Wear Under Wears – Weird Mc / Weird Mc Vs Kemistry : Who Wo Wo Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by adepiero: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Weird MC, born Adesola Adesimbo Idowu, is one female rapper in Nigeria who always dazzles on stage to thrill her fans at any given opportunity.

She was one of the artistes who closed this year’s edition of the annual musical concert, tagged “Felabration”.

Although with a masculine figure and often mistaken for man, Weird MC hasn’t given up on marriage.

“My marriage is in God’s hands. But there is a man in my life. There’s a man in waiting. You have to be patient.”

She also explained why nothing much has been heard from her in recent times.

“I am actually in the studio recording my latest songs. We have actually shot a video for one of the new songs. We are editing right now. We are also recording more songs, in fact, I just want to round off by doing a few collabos. I have already done some collabos but I want to do more .By the grace of God we are good to go. Yes, I know that my fans are missing me.”

It is no longer news that within two consecutive years, female singers in Nigeria lost two of their colleagues, Goldie and Kefee, to the cold hands of death. Does Weird MC think they left a vacuum in the industry following their sudden exit?

“I don’t know. You know they just started growing in the industry. Kefee was around for a while and to come to term with the fact that she’s no more is still a shock to me. May God continue to protect and preserve us. And we will continue to do things to make them proud wherever they may be,” she said.

Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by BigBizzy(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2014
awwww
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by mperoakeem(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
at what age? She never marry., waiting
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by funmi92: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
waiting o...
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by hatux: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
She isn't gay @mrbigprick...*awww* what a name!
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by adepiero: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
hatux:
She isn't gay @mrbigprick...*awww* what a name!
cheesy
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by lepasharon(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lool why is she lying ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by adepiero: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
lepasharon:
Lool why is she lying ? cheesy
Do you know her personally?
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by adepiero: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Cashio(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
mperoakeem:
at what age? She never marry., waiting
no offence bros but its quite abnormal to condemn someone simply cos of marriage..for goodness sake is it her fault for not marrying or do u want her to marry herself or was she de one who made herself masculine...marriage is jst a blessing and not an achievement.
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by free2ryhme: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
adepiero:
Weird MC, born Adesola Adesimbo Idowu, is one female rapper in Nigeria who always dazzles on stage to thrill her fans at any given opportunity.

She was one of the artistes who closed this year’s edition of the annual musical concert, tagged “Felabration”.

Although with a masculine figure and often mistaken for man, Weird MC hasn’t given up on marriage.

“My marriage is in God’s hands. But there is a man in my life. There’s a man in waiting. You have to be patient.”

She also explained why nothing much has been heard from her in recent times.

“I am actually in the studio recording my latest songs. We have actually shot a video for one of the new songs. We are editing right now. We are also recording more songs, in fact, I just want to round off by doing a few collabos. I have already done some collabos but I want to do more .By the grace of God we are good to go. Yes, I know that my fans are missing me.”

It is no longer news that within two consecutive years, female singers in Nigeria lost two of their colleagues, Goldie and Kefee, to the cold hands of death. Does Weird MC think they left a vacuum in the industry following their sudden exit?

“I don’t know. You know they just started growing in the industry. Kefee was around for a while and to come to term with the fact that she’s no more is still a shock to me. May God continue to protect and preserve us. And we will continue to do things to make them proud wherever they may be,” she said.

First, what is your source or sauce? Which do u prefer? And is the supposed mAn a sheMan ?

It shld be clarified pls
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Dreyl(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Is this a cook up news or what? Op where is the source?

1 Like

Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
A man wants to marry a man,that's against our law in Nigeria.
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thats quite hard to believe though.
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by adepiero: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yomieluv:
A man wants to marry a man,that's against our law in Nigeria.
Wicked grin
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
adepiero:
what makes you so sure I got the info on ur site? angry

source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2014/11/yes-boyfriend-weird-mc/

Hey. I work with NigeriaFilms and the story was written right in my presence. For clarification, check d time both site's posted it
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by adepiero: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
ultimatetboy:

Hey. I work with NigeriaFilms and the story was written right in my presence. For clarification, check d time both site's posted it
written or copied in ur presence? or did your coy interview her! undecided
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Kunbee: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Its easy to have a boyfriend
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2014
he means there is a woman in his life.
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by ENGRDIGNITY: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2014
There is a grandpa in her life not just a man....ewwww
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by adepiero: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2014
ENGRDIGNITY:
There is a grandpa in her life not just a man....ewwww

Jenams:
he means there is a woman in his life.

Una wicked o! diaris god ooo cry
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2014
A man dating a man?

14years.
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
adepiero:
written or copied in ur presence? or did your coy interview her! undecided

The story was written from an Interview granted to Vanguard and sent to us. Go check Vanguard Website for the story 'The Mistake I Made About Fela - Weird Mc'
D last or previous question was abt her relatnshp. Datz where our story was written from.
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by DonaldGenes(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Good for her..wish her success in all her endeavors
Re: “Yes, I Have A Boyfriend” – Weird MC by adepiero: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2014
ultimatetboy:

The story was written from an Interview granted to Vanguard and sent to us. Go check Vanguard Website for the story 'The Mistake I Made About Fela - Weird Mc'
D last or previous question was abt her relatnshp. Datz where our story was written from.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) / Instead Of This Lady To Just Eat Her Food, She Turned Them Into Animal Art / Moesha Boduong Goes N A K E D To Tell Efia Odo She Is Still The Queen Of Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.