Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC (22636 Views)

House Speaker: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP, Backs APC's Femi Gbajabiamila / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by lastpage: 12:50am On May 28, 2013
superior1: Won pe wereni-wereni, ofi apa ewure jiyan

No wonder the guy has been all over the Web of recent, penning all sort of crazy rants!
Well, my own is that he must go and remove his INITIALS he tattooed on the breast of that Calabar lady him dey wham!

After that, he can join ANY party ...............that will accept him!

Meeen, that guy insulted almost everyone his father's age, when he was Assistant/Minister under "Obachanjo".
I hope the curses placed on him back then are not taking effect!

O really nfi apa'ewure je'yan, big time! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by lastpage: 12:51am On May 28, 2013
superior1: Won pe wereni-wereni, ofi apa ewure jiyan

No wonder the guy has been all over the Web of recent, penning all sort of crazy rants!
Well, my own is that he must go and remove his INITIALS he tattooed on the breast of that Calabar lady him dey wham that time!

After that, he can join ANY party ...............that will accept him!

Meeen, that guy insulted almost everyone his father's age, when he was Assistant/Minister under "Obachanjo".
I hope the curses placed on him back then are not taking effect!

O really nfi apa'ewure je'yan, big time! grin grin grin

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nuzo1(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2013
Tigerhead:
However can someone tell me what he brings to that party?

Illumunati!

That's what he brings.
I heard that's some powerful sh.it right there!

1. Jayz used it to hynotize beyonsi into marrying him.

2. They used it on Michael to slaughter a Brit soldier.

3. Obama used it to win US presidency....Sorry, Obama's own is different; he's anti-christ.

4. Now they gonna use the illum powers to hypnotize jona into chasing little little Abuja girls around. I suppose you know what that means with Patience hearing such abominaation. shocked angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by slimfit1(m): 1:02am On May 28, 2013
Apn just allow people with questionable characters into their party they are planning to loss definitely
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by bobthebuilder99(m): 2:24am On May 28, 2013
PDP supporters seem very happy that people are rapidly decamping to APC.

2015 is two years away, and the opposition party just keeps getting stronger and stronger.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by 15: 3:23am On May 28, 2013
Jonathan = Herod, Ameachi= Jesus , Wise men from east= Northern/South west governors

Now when Ameachi was born...there came the Northern/South West Governors to Rivers State, Saying, Where is he that is born president of Nigeria?
...When Jonathan the president had heard these things, he was troubled,
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Jonathan they departed into their own states another way...

Then Jonathan , when he saw that he was mocked of the northern \south west governors, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Rivers State and in all the coasts thereof, from 48 years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the Akapbio & Jang. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by United States the prophet, saying, In Nigeria was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, "ONE NIGERIA" weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not....

Composed from Matthew chapter 2
WHAT IS BAD IS BAD WHAT IS GOOD IS GOOD STOP HATRED JEALOUSY ASSASSINATIONS WITCH HUNTING, JONATHAN OR NO JONATHAN WHO CARES
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:27am On May 28, 2013
ok, noted.

@ topic.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by anonymous87: 6:30am On May 28, 2013
its only in Naija where politicians who are part of the problems suddenly wake up one morning and think they are the messiah. Fani was in PDP for years, now that is out of job, has efcc case on his neck , he thinks he is part of the change Nigeria needs. is he not the same person eyeing the Osun state governorship under the PDP?
this people wont stop taking us to school
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by armadeo(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2013
Worldlife: With due respect sir we does not want u!!! Its only pdp will suit ur type.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Myself2(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Femu Famu whaaaaaat?
Does he have a voters card? who is this nonentity for crying out loud.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:20am On May 28, 2013
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:22am On May 28, 2013
armadeo:

Lord have mercy.
grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Phyllipson(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2013
na im sabi ooo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Didi8: 7:56am On May 28, 2013
Political bat. Neither animal nor bird....wetin I wan talk again.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by matoyeh(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:

are you Buhari Haram fan?
stop this pls. Dont mess up with your future. Buhari is not part of boko haram. And again, who are you supporting self? Because if you are stealing in ur own house then that means you can steal anywhere. Imagine what happened to amaechi?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by muredo(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2013
idumuose: The illuminati guy has finally left PDP.change of party is
Not change of character.Fani Kayode who left PDP is the same
Fani kayode in APC.Nothing has change.Remember Ɣ☺u stil have
6billion naira fraud case with EFCC.
Am not FANI KAYODE fans o,oga ade wake up,those that embezzled more than hm still freestyle ni igboro aye,EFCC KO,NRC NI
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 8:25am On May 28, 2013
political por.n star, collecting d1kc from the highest bidder
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by thinkdip(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2013
jmaine:
Laf wan wire ♍Ε̲ oo... =))º°lolºº=))
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Turbocharged: 8:49am On May 28, 2013
jmaine:

Bros, abeg, no vex if I follow u laugh.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2013
jmaine:

Atiku Abubakar anyone . . .or are you a learner ? undecided

Tot I shld also add to ur list so that the learner can learn more!

Nuhu ribadu as well from fee dee fee and buhari from cpc! Is that not outsourcing as well?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by samkoro: 9:26am On May 28, 2013
After defending the London butcher/terrorist he now decamps to join Buhari and Tinubu.

Once mad,always mad.You Know he had a mental problem while in kings colledge.He was then sent to Ghana to finish up his secondary school after rehabilitation.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Mopolchi: 9:42am On May 28, 2013
Why na? He go come spoil APC's plan to win now. No wahala! APC go collect im moni come give another pesin ticket.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by gbenga123: 9:54am On May 28, 2013
Oga o
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Josh316(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2013
WAIT O!!!

APC accepted the mad man ni Are they now Psychiatrists too shocked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Amitex(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2013
Please, who is Fani-Kayode? A timber logger grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by esn1(f): 11:18am On May 28, 2013
Bashirfuntua: He is wellcome

Is it wellcome or welcome?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by KnowAll(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2013
Unemployed FFK would probably be given a special adviser job in one of d ACN states at least that is better than been unemployed.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Myself2(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2013
Amitex: Please, who is Fani-Kayode? A timber logger grin
jmaine:
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Myself2(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2013
jmaine:

This' the funniest thing I read today
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by manosteel(m): 1:05pm On May 28, 2013
Rejoice oh yea PDP and it's members, and woe unto yea the other party, for the devil is come down unto yea.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Mogidi: 1:27pm On May 28, 2013
Inik: Pdp rejects are gradually taking over Apc

Good observation my friend, as at time of writing this, they currently make up 40% of APC.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by xtayle(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2013
muredo: Am not FANI KAYODE fans o,oga ade wake up,those that embezzled more than hm still freestyle ni igboro aye,EFCC KO,NRC NI

Don't mind them joo. Aborisade was d culprit. His own is a witch-hunt. If his case is so bad why has he not done plea-bargain like Jonathan brother who they granted pardon? Hate-filled jingoists!

See his defense:

SunNews:
N19.5bn Aviation fund: Count me out – Fani-Kayode
By BEIFOH OSEWELE and NDUBUISI ORJI
Friday, July 10, 2009

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/july/10/national-10-07-2009-02.htm

Embattled erstwhile minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has said his present trial at a Federal High Court is completely unconnected with the contentious N19.5 billion Aviation Intervention Fund.

Reacting through an aide yesterday, the former special assistant to immediate past president Olusegun Obasanjo also denied that any money from the fund got missing, misappropriated or squandered during his tour of duty at the aviation ministry.

Fani-Kayode and his predecessor in office, Prof. Babalola Borisade are standing trial for allegedly misappropriating the fund which was created by the Obasanjo administration in the wake of the plane crashes that dogged the nation’s airspace in 2005.

Rising from the Federal Extensive Council meeting on Wednesday, incumbent Aviation Minister, Babatunde Omotoba, said he met only N3.5 billion of the fund without any trace of how the N16 billion was spent.
“The total amount of money allocated for the special aviation fund was N19.5 billion out f this, the Federal Government contributed N13 billion while the remaining sum of N6.5 billion was borrowed… I inherited N3.5 billion out of that amount,” the minister said.
But an aide to the former Aviation minister, who preferred anonymity put the lie to any suggestion that Fani-Kayode is being prosecuted in connection with funds that were purportedly missing from the N19.5 billion aviation intervention fund.

“That is not true,” the aide said, adding that “While we will not talk about a matter that is subjudice, we wish to set the record straight. The fact of the matter is that Chief Fani-Kayode’s trial has absolutely nothing to do with the N19.5 billion Aviation Intervention Fund and neither did one kobo of that fund got missing or was misappropriated or squandered under his watch.

“For the record, before he became minister of Aviation in November 2006, N8.5 billion of the fund had already been spent by his predecessor in office and there was nothing left in the intervention fund account.”
The source said following this development, President Obasanjo then released the balance of N11 billion to Chief Fani-Kayode out of which, Chief Fani-Kayode spent N3.8 billion on three major contracts, including the new Port Harcourt runway and the second Lagos runway and he left a whopping N7.2 billion in the intervention fund account when he left office in May 2007.
“We have all the banks statements and documents to prove these assertions and they can be made available to you,” the aide said.

It described as completely unfair and unacceptable for anybody or newspaper to suggest that “Fani-Kayode’s trial is in connection with the intervention fund when it is not.”
According to the aide, nowhere in the proceeding has the intervention fund been even mentioned.
“It was in July 2008 that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) charged chief to an Abuja Magistrate Court in respect of matters touching and concerning the Aviation Intervention Fund but those charges were withdrawn from court by the EFFCC themselves for lack of evidence about two months later (September 2008) and the matter died there,” it said.
“The present trial at the Federal High Court is completely unconnected to the aviation intervention fund.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/july/10/national-10-07-2009-02.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / Switzerland Returns Abacha's $700m Loot To Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.