Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC (22630 Views)

House Speaker: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP, Backs APC's Femi Gbajabiamila / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by BABSIN(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2013
I was at the Afe Babalola University to chair the book launching of my old friend Dr. Bunmie Aborishade this morning. I had a meeting with Gov. Kayode Fayemi afterwards and I have just publically and formally declared for the APC. For me this is a great and historic day. Goodbye forever PDP.

https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/4537817492940

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by jmaine: 5:28pm On May 27, 2013

119 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2013
Political prostitutes!

23 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by texaco1: 5:37pm On May 27, 2013
good riddiance to bad rubbish.
he was already running crazy anyway,writting all sort of trash.
make he go bite them for apc

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by gregg2: 5:40pm On May 27, 2013
LMAO. . .was he still in PDP? I thought he was rejected a long time ago together with El - Rufai and Co. Anyway, I won't be surprise if APC make him their presidential candidate since they are fond of outsourcing their candidates from rejected PDP dropouts.

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 27, 2013
Bros fani, you didn't decamp to anywhere because you don't belong to any party, go and pick a form and stop lying

14 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 27, 2013
gregg2: Was he still in PDP? I thought he was rejected a long time ago together with El - Rufai and Co. Anyway, I won't be surprise if APC make him their presidential candidate since they are fund of outsourcing their candidates from rejected PDP dropouts.
You must be in charge of the outsourcing because I don't know of any

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by jmaine: 5:49pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
You must be in charge of the outsourcing because I don't know of any

Atiku Abubakar anyone . . .or are you a learner ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 27, 2013
jmaine:

Atiku Abubakar anyone . . .or are you a learner ? undecided
Apc na acn?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by jmaine: 5:57pm On May 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
Apc na acn?

Is the APC Party even in existence undecided . .

Meanwhile it was the biggest opposition party a.k.a ACN

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2013
He is wellcome

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 27, 2013
Bashirfuntua: He is wellcome

are you Buhari Haram fan?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by gregg2: 6:04pm On May 27, 2013
With all the corruption charges hanging around his neck.

A P C will you accept this crook?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 27, 2013
Laughable!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by superior1: 6:09pm On May 27, 2013
Won pe wereni-wereni, ofi apa ewure jiyan

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Maxymilliano(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2013
superior1: Won pe wereni-wereni, ofi apa ewure jiyan
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2013
BABSIN: Nigeria Former Aviation Minister Mr Femi Fani- Kayode has today publicly declared his new romance for the Nascent Merger party All Progressive Congress APC. This he made known about 10 minutes ago on his face book page.
"I was at the Afe Babalola University to chair the book launching of my old friend Dr. Bunmie Aborishade this morning. I had a meeting with Gov. Kayode Fayemi afterwards and I have just publically and formally declared for the APC. For me this is a great and historic day. Goodbye forever PDP" said Mr Fani- Kayode.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/femifanikayode?hc_location=stream
na who go miss dt thing? Not PDP. He has done nothing but bring shame unto them!
Now, it's time for my darling APC to start putting up with is madness.
Wetin we go do? Na im papa's sake e dey take get recognition. If not.....i beg to wonder!!!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by idumuose(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2013
The illuminati guy has finally left PDP.change of party is
Not change of character.Fani Kayode who left PDP is the same
Fani kayode in APC.Nothing has change.Remember Ɣ☺u stil have
6billion naira fraud case with EFCC.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Maxymilliano(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2013
There's nothing breaking about the news, FFK has long been irrelevant to PDP, and the party have since forgotten about him, Why making it look as if he just dumped PDP?

The topic should be "Another PDP reject joins APC!"

14 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by ACM10: 7:26pm On May 27, 2013
Nomadic politician and pro.stitute on the move in search of greener pasture

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Burger01(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2013
Fool.

sad
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by AMvanquish: 7:31pm On May 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

are you Buhari Haram fan?

Honestly! Was that necessary! Like seriously..smh

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by alkadriyar(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2013
This is a fresh virus in APC. A virus worse than AIDS

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by redsun(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2013
Does it really matter to normal citizens whether a thief leave one party for another?That guy didn't have any good track record as a serving politician.He is just like the rest of dem thieves.

I used to think that he s from a renowned family known for their stance for justice,like the Kutis.Thta name rings a good bell,but this particular guy seems to be dragging it through the mud.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by dgov(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2013
Publically? ;DPublically?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Inik(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2013
Pdp rejects are gradually taking over Apc
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by moodswing(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2013
Soon he will dump himself for his ancestors. I am tired of hearing the names and rants of this jobless, attention seeking puke.

What does he know about politics aside meedling in issues that he doesn't comprehend? And trying to heat the polity senselessly.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 27, 2013
Political liability.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by PHIPEX(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2013
By this singular action your past sins are forgiven, you are hereby welcome into the congregation of the "progressives".

Nigeria don suffer, see people that promise to be better than PDP grin

14 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by 15: 7:36pm On May 27, 2013
The same thing that happened in the bible Jonathan = Herod, Ameachi= Jesus , Wise men from east= northern \south west governors

Now when Ameachi was born...there came the Northern/South West Governors to Rivers State, Saying, Where is he that is born president of Nigeria?
...When Jonathan the president had heard these things, he was troubled,
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Jonathan they departed into their own states another way...

Then Jonathan , when he saw that he was mocked of the northern \south west governors, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Rivers State and in all the coasts thereof, from 48 years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the Akapbio & Jang. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by United States the prophet, saying, In Nigeria was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, "ONE NIGERIA" weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not....

Composed from Matthew chapter 2

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Dumps PDP For APC by emmasege: 7:37pm On May 27, 2013
And will the APC accept him as they usually do in the ACN?. Obviously, there are no political ideologies in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts / Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.