Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup (1063 Views)

Leo Messi With Uefa Cup While Eating Breakfast / Uefa Cup Final Preview: Shakhtar Donetsk – Werder Bremen / UEFA Cup: Zenit St. Petersburg Thrash Bayern 4 - 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup by Akolawole(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2006
He is a Brazillian.

He is the Gunner's Makalele.

He does dirty job for the Gunners.

When he crashes, Gunners crashes[ e.g Villareal].

To me, he hold the key to the cup tommorow.

He is the UNSONG hero.

Re: Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup by lalaboi(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2006
He'll b harmless lik an ant on wed. Its beta he shudlnt play instead of playing and disgracn himself. He cant stop ronaldinho neither can he stop deco. 4me he holds no key. He'll just b useless on d pitch on wed.
Re: Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup by sammietos(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2006
Like akola said he is the key to arsenals mieldfield. If he plays Arsenal plays. If he is down Arsenal is down. Please Gilberto let this be your best ever match.
Re: Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup by Greatpeter(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2006
Gliberto wey e don die finish

You're still banging on him?

I wonder why he was included in Brazil squard.
Re: Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup by hucarson(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2006
@ Akola,
This is the moment of truth.
Gilberto will be as quiet as a trapped mouse on the D-day.
If Makelele could not stop the rampaging Deco and Ronaldinho i wonder who can stop 'em.
Gilberto that was locked down by make-shift midfielders(O'Shea and Giggs) at OT last month will be extinguished @ Paris.

Arsenal's strength is the defence where i think they have done an excellent job.
If the back-four can hold the fort then Henry might just slip in and get a winning goal.
It's a big ASK for these young guns. I tip Barca to win by at least 3 goals to nuthing.
Re: Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup by Akolawole(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2006
Gilberto played well.
Re: Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup by Skintite(f): 1:01pm On May 19, 2006
Wasnt good enuf to win thou undecided
cry cry
Re: Gilberto Is The Key To Uefa Cup by hucarson(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2006
@skintite,
Where have u been?
The application form is awaiting ur signature.
Hurry,quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Better Steven Gerrard Or Frank Lampard ? / And The Oscar Goes To; Dida! / Get Fifa Law Book Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.