Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army (9083 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by UyiIredia(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2013
The Defence Headquarters said on Monday that it captured 25 insurgents and killed three others, including a high profile terrorist identified as “Abbas.” A statement issued by Brigadier General Chris Olukolade, Director, Defence Information in Abuja, said Abbas had been on the list of most wanted persons. The statement, which gave an update on the ongoing military operations in Borno, said the incident occurred during an encounter between troops of the Special Forces and the insurgents. It said that the insurgents had finalised moves to carry out extensive operation around Maiduguri. The statement also said the insurgents succeeded in killing some military personnel. It added that the troops intercepted a message sent to fleeing insurgents urging them not to give up but to fight to the end. The attempt by some of them to heed the call was foiled during the weekend as they were trailed to some settlements and towns towards the border where they planned to regroup. “The captured ones were all apprehended with their weapons which include rifles, pistols, double barrel guns and various calibers of ammunition during an operation by the JTF in Kumshe and Bulunkutu area,’’ it said. The statement said that Multinational Joint Task Force had raided and destroyed the assembly points of the insurgents at the outskirts of Kaneram Dan Katsina, Tumbu Dabino and Mallam Fatori, north of Baga. It said the towns and settlements had been secured while cordon and search operations were on in the area after the insurgents had been dislodged. The statement said troops of the Special Forces had freed a man taken hostage in the Sambisa forest in Borno, since 2012 after combing the area. “The freed hostage is being treated by the Task Force. “The troops are dominating the forest as they find a number of fresh graves, more arms and ammunition, burnt vehicles and other equipment,’’ it said.

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by UyiIredia(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2013
Another welcome development. I would like to urge the army to explore the possibility of them re-grouping in a base outside Nigeria and counterfoil it. Also keep in mind that they are confirmed to have stolen a large sum of money, likely to get weapons and recruit more terrorists.

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by jesse8048(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2013
Will b back when d source is available. For now let me keep sipping my alomo bitters and mango.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by UyiIredia(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2013
jesse8048: Will b back when d source is available. For now let me keep sipping my alomo bitters and mango.

I posted the source link right after the article.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by REMMEI(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I posted the source link right after the article.

don't tell me you took your time to reply that irunmole that's sipping alomo bitters and mango..you tried though!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Sezua(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2013
4th to comment
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2013
REMMEI:

don't tell me you took your time to reply that irunmole that's sipping alomo bitters and mango..you tried though!

LOL!
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by zolajpower: 9:16am On May 28, 2013
MY BOYS ARE WORKING. NOW I CAN BELIEVE GEJ NOW,HE IS ON TOP OF THE SITUATION
LET THEM KILL THEM JARE. AFTER ALL THE ISLAMIC LAWS SAYS AN EYE FOR AN EYE, WHOEVER KILLS BY THESWORD SHALL DIE THE SWORD

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by flint59(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2013
REMMEI:

grin grin grin. He's so high
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by instaforexngr(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2013
These boko haramites are like ants.
don't they get finished?
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by nerodenero: 9:22am On May 28, 2013
At op;Source please!!!Wish JTF could just kill and not arrest.Above all,nice job guys!
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by rozayx5(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2013
jesse8048: Will b back when d source is available. For now let me keep sipping my alomo bitters and mango.

pessimists, we have this in abundance in this country, think we shud soon start exporting them undecided
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by ozodimgba(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2013
instaforex ngr: These boko haramites are like ants.
don't they get finished?

alamajiri dey finish?
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Raypawer(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2013
don't they get finished?

lol
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by sennykenny(f): 9:28am On May 28, 2013
How many are the bokoharams, good development though
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by macnwaobi: 9:29am On May 28, 2013
They should be fried like chicken or burnt alive,such pple don't have any place in our community.bravo boys!!!
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Bonapart(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2013
There should not be any arests... Kill dem right at d sport pls...
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by sennykenny(f): 9:30am On May 28, 2013
How many are the bokoharams? good development though
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by blackmale(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2013
don't they get finished?
abi o,, you can type tht again,, dem full everywhere
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Gegz(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2013
@ instagfrex.... Bros, Many times plenty. Multiply am, wetin b d ansa? Dem no dey finish oo.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2013
nerodenero: At op;Source please!!!Wish JTF could just kill and not arrest.Above all,nice job guys!
If they kill them it is still people like you that will be singing another song that jtf have been killing innocent people.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Umaekpe: 9:34am On May 28, 2013
I trust Nigerian army,wat it wil take is only time but dey wil get all of dem,the lord wil be there strenght kudos to NigerIan army & Mr president

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by emmanuel4758(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2013
where is shekue i thought u ar powerful but i never c ur comment on youtube now i c dat fowl/torotoro is stronger dan u chai culd dis be d end of cows abeg jtf when u arrest shekue i wil comment bak 72 virgin wit dat abokis small dick chai c enjoyment in hell just imagin givin some one 72 virgin is like sucide attack oboy satan wicked
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by dc555: 9:36am On May 28, 2013
Good news. Remaining Shekau.
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Nobody: 9:36am On May 28, 2013
well done boys!
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by fitzmayowa: 9:36am On May 28, 2013
Those rag heads days are surely numbered

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by gbensright: 9:48am On May 28, 2013
DON'T STOP PRAYING 4 NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by GentleNaaz(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2013
Y arrestn, y arrestn, ........y arresttn? Kill dm all. Kill d 25, ds guys dont deserve 2 live. Anyway......, still tank u 4 ur positive operation
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Summersland(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2013
These boko haram people are so many ooo haabaaah! shocked
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Sitex(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2013
Now its goodnews no one mentions gej oo bt when a large mouthed fellow who's two graduate daughters are too inept to get a job brings it to the glare of the public,you all scream GEJ!!!
Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by Luckyfits: 10:01am On May 28, 2013
....just passing though lemme take my bathe bt for now this space is occupied
Re: 3 Boko-Haram Insurgents Killed, 25 Arrested In Maiduguri – Army by nelsn(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2013
all dis useles northern elders go dey tallk with dia anus........Schizosphrenic Northern Elders...........useless cowboys.........all of dem folo b boko haram.....gej kill dem all.......matured senseless cows

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arraign Innocent Man For Murder / 343,460 Defect To APC In Katsina From PDP, APGA, PDM / Explosion In Kaduna. 15 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.