Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos (17651 Views)

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Man Beats Wife To Death / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by CrazyMan(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2013
Its a pity....killing you wife over a mere N500...poverty is really a disease.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by GentleNaaz(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2013
God made man, man made money, money made mama mary(killee) marry mad man(killer)

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45am On May 28, 2013
Abeg sum1 shuld send me #500 etisalat card

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by naijathings(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2013
Hordunlarmy: Abeg sum1 shuld send me #500 etisalat card
u wan die?? angry
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Kslib(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2013
What an evil man...
BTW,If you want to know the value of N10,please go to any nearest market,steal one from a trader and begin to run..
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Emilord(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2013
There is more to this than d N500 story...
Anyways,if d man bcomes millionaire 2moro i won't b suprise..shebi u grab?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On May 28, 2013
[size=28pt]Wow!!!! This is so nice!!!! Some people deserve their poverty sha, if they'ld rather spend 24 hours in redemption camp than do something meaningful with their lives!!!

Yuzedo, bra, how's our islandee man shon?
[/size]
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by ASPchris(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2013
The way people conclude easly on matters like this one is very bad. I doubt if that man can just kill his wife like that. I know this is purely domestic violent that resulted to the death. This issue of taking money happens in almost every family including those of u making noise here. The problem here is that both of them over reacted on the issue that resulted to death. My advice is that women should know when to talk on certain issue because i dont see reason why she should support her son as if his a saint. As for the man i dont see reason why u should lock ur late wife inside room that she belongs to u. Who told u that women belong only to their husband in african culture? Rubbish!!!. I expect u to show some level of remorse and maturity. For son, u are a big disappointment, how can u allow ur father to abuse ur late mother for not taking her to mortuary, even not allowing relatives to see her. Pls is better u report the case to police as soon as possible before u been accused of conspiring with ur father to kill ur mother.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Revealedtv(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Porverty is very bad; Get rich or die trying. What is five hundred naira ?

The cost of Human life in Lagos apparently!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17am On May 28, 2013
So sad a news,taking a life over N500, that could buy just 2 bottles
of beer.
The rate at which domestic violence is fast becoming a daily norm in
nigeria is alarming, what really has gotten over nigerians? A 60yr old
man, they must have been married for at least 20yrs,still yet no
understanding..
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by yuzedo: 10:24am On May 28, 2013
SimonAndal: [size=28pt]Wow!!!! This is so nice!!!! Some people deserve their poverty sha, if they'ld rather spend 24 hours in redemption camp than do something meaningful with their lives!!!

Yuzedo, bra, how's our islandee man shon?
[/size]
Bra? Bra?? undecided Did i loooook like a brassier for womens??!?? angry angry angry Simon AN.AL, bro, u better carry u gay mohock out of dis tred b4 i kill u wit karat u gay goon japaranta! angry angry

but yea, wazzap? u gat a babes four me bro? af not see ***** in more dan 10yearssss!!! cry seun websight is fuckkkk up for linking it. angry
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by badesco(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2013
That is a typical example of highest poverty level. The mans head should be examined.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Annabel200: 11:07am On May 28, 2013
[quote author=Black Peni5]What is all this Crap...A Man committed Murder and all you guys can do is blame it on poverty?

There'll always be an excuse for criminals if we continue to reason this way.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11am On May 28, 2013
MEn and violence.
God save us all
One in my place killed his wife for 200 naira that she took to buy baby food for their 3month old baby.
The evil that men are doing,surprises the devil himself
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by IAMBREEZY: 11:19am On May 28, 2013
nadia_SA: Omgeeee kill some1 for R30 hummmmmm poverty no good at all at all
poverty na deep disease
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by gen2briz(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2013
God punish poverty
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by hikmoj(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2013
Are d relatives serious at all?dey're stil contemplating reporting 2 d police. Ok dey should go&consult alfa or pastor even babalawo could direct dem either 2 report or not.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2013
The man isn't alright. He doesn't even feel any remorse after the woman's death. He may not have meant to kill her though. But some people are so hard hearted,why sad sad
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On May 28, 2013
the_ripper3: £2 kpere.

Yes, $3.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2013
Wow! For just 2 dollar 50 cents! There is too much domestic abuses in Nigeria. Something must be done to protect women of that society.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by hikmoj(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2013
Vanneni: The man isn't alright. He doesn't even feel any remorse after the woman's death. He may not have meant to kill her though. But some people are so hard hearted,why sad sad
im sure he is worried by senility.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nicholas1800(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2013
This Lagos, na everything suppose they happen there? But man this is not too good of you.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by onome25(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2013
bcomputer101:

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/news/item/12993-man-beats-wife-to-death-over-n500-in-lagos.html
THIS MAN NA REAL ADREW THE GIANT.
FIRST HE IS 60years old(the man don miss paradize be that ooo)
SECOND HE silience the wife because of #500( this currency ranked second in nigeria that means na vice president be that nah)
THIRD HE still went ahead in hijacking the wifes' body claiming he still owen her after death hmmmmm...
I SHOULD SUGGEST THE FAMILE OF DECEASED SHOULD PUT A CALL TO THE JTFS SERVING IN ONE OF THE EMERGENCY STATE TO LOOK INTO THE HEALTH OF THIS MAN; I GUESS HE.LL TAKE THE NEAREST & AVAILABLE ROAD TO HELL.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Originalsly: 12:10pm On May 28, 2013
CrazyMan: Its a pity....killing you wife over a mere N500...poverty is really a disease.
It's a pity that you can jump to the conclusion that he was poor because he killed her for N500. It's a pity that it would be ok by you to kill your wife for a million naira.Poverty of the mind is really a disease.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by CrazyMan(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2013
Originalsly: It's a pity that you can jump to the conclusion that he was poor because he killed her for N500. It's a pity that it would be ok by you to kill your wife for a million naira.Poverty of the mind is really a disease.
You must be sick...what term would you use to describe a man who raises alarm over his missing N500 note, and proceeds further to taking the life of his wife when the note wasn't produced?

If such a man shouldn't be tagged as "poverty stricken" then kindly give us a better word we can tag him with.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by guonno: 1:08pm On May 28, 2013
If na igbo man now them other ethnic groups go say them igbo like money too much. Secondly, I can't imagine my inlaw after hitting my sister to death, tells me I can't see my dead sister's corps. Nna e ndi yoruba na tu egwu too much, tufiakwa.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 28, 2013
guonno: If na igbo man now them other ethnic groups go say them igbo like money too much. Secondly, I can't imagine my inlaw after hitting my sister to death, tells me I can't see my dead sister's corps. Nna e ndi yoruba na tu egwu too much, tufiakwa.
Mumu!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 28, 2013
ah, na my area be that oo..
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by kyriano94(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2013
Common 5 Hundred nawaooo ..2bad
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by megareal: 1:21pm On May 28, 2013
Useless relatives. Someone murders your child and all you can do is go back home and get confused? Of course the man knew the useless in-laws he has, that's why he had the effrontery to beat the woman to death. mweeeetch
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death Over N500 In Lagos by fpeter(f): 1:22pm On May 28, 2013
Fidtad: Thanks for hidden those two post. It would have been a mess if they see d daylight.

TRY HIDING NEXT TIME! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Rejects Over $400K Bribe After Intercepting Concealed Tramadol. Photos / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.