Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Man Beats Wife To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death (29143 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another / Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Wife To Death by dre11(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cyriacus Izuekwe
The police at State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID have arrested a 57-year-old man for allegedly beating his 40-year-old wife to death in Iba area of Lagos State, western Nigeria.
The suspect, Ikechukwu Anajekwu, allegedly rained blows on his wife, Obiageli, and she collapsed and died.

The incident happened recently at 7, Okoye Close, Agbaroko in Iba, Lagos where they reside.
P.M.NEWS gathered that trouble started when Ikechukwu returned from work at 7 p.m. and did not see Obiageli at home.
He became angry and when she eventually returned home, he beat her until she fell down and became unconscious.
When he rushed her to a hospital, she was declared dead on arrival.
The neighbours who saw what happened, contacted the police in the area who arrested Ikechukwu and took him to the station.
Ikechukwu reportedly told the police that he had no intention of killing her and said what happened was an accident.
The matter was transferred to SCID for further investigation.
When the police established that he was responsible for her death, he was charged before Ebutte Metta Magistrates’ court with murder under the Criminal Code.
When he was arraigned, his plea was not taken. Rather, the presiding Magistrate, Mrs Y. J. Badejo-Okusanya ordered him to be remanded in prison custody at Ikoyi.
The court also ordered the prosecutor to duplicate his file and send it to DPP for advice.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/16/man-beats-wife-to-death-2/

Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by goodmorning40: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
They should get a heavy weight champion to reign blows on him and let that be recorded as an accident and not intentuonal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Islie: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is a beast in human clothing.....

Raining blows on a woman and not a fellow man

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Omg D man is so mean cry heartless people everywhere
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Rilwayne001: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ohh Lawddd
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by geniusmedia: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Too bad
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=15pt]I can't wait to marry so i can beat my wife with belt or thick wire. I learnt a lot from my father already. Women are better beaten and battered to coma cool[/size]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by newsomtin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Just passing
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by oneda(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Another bad news? I refuse to read it!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ikechukwu why

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by alberto2k(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Omg D man is so mean cry heartless people everywhere
busted again cool
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Onilaiscool(f): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
lipsrsealed omo ibo

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by MoraleVitae: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
shameless man
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by mimicious(f): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Evathyst(f): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
I've said it before; 'All men are animals only that some make a better pet' undecided

Throwing blows @ ur housewife doesn't in any way show that u'r strong. Abi wetin?

Thank God the judge is a female, if she no fit sentence the 'mad dog' to 30mins ring match with Vladimir Klitchsko, I'll deactivate my nairaland account.

Meanwhile, RIP to the poor woman. May her soul find succour in the world beyond.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
ikechukwu....I didn't say anytin o

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Kenneth205(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
too bad
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by geedeex2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by dayosaurus(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
If reverse was the case, some dickheads would come here and be shouting yorobbers...

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by dhorlipizzu(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
What's my own? Abeg bar attendant gimme 7 Orijin and manpower guguru make I take my lunch jhooor
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by chynie: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why are Igbo people in lagos copying the yorubas in beating their wives, they don't know that yoruba women are stronger than igbo women, even if u hit yoruba women with stick and hammer they wouldn't die. Haba when igbo men go learn

11 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Kx: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why are people taking out their frustration on their loved ones ?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Bants(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
I think guys that beat women should be charged for committing something similar to manslaughter or murder just saying oh

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
She is meant to be your companion, not a punching bag. Shame to men that beats there wives!!!!

http://digest.bellafricana.com/nigerian-moi-moi-and-pap-recipe/

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Texcoco(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Couldn't she have fought back?? Gaddem this husband,motherf**ker....He will live a lil bit longer in prison cuz in laws are waitin to throttle his f**king neck if he manages 5mins outside jail..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by KUNZEH(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
sad
Haha Igbo Kwenu

1 Like

Actually, ppl never blv such cld happen to them. They can beat their wives but don't want her dead. There are so many men who hit their wives even harder yet d woman survives d beat down. This one has entered real wahala...serves as a lesson to all woman-beater-husbands!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Innodon(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
LAGOS AGAIN ALL THESE BAD NEWS COMING FROM LAGOS TELLS ME THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS LAGOS.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death by Theo001(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
soo pathetic....i ques he iz pdp member...fp tinz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Abuja Found In Kaduna (Photos) / Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.