Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! (20992 Views)

Strongest Team In English Premier League History And Which Season? / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Freiburger(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2013
urch999: How can a trophiless man go to d premier league n become d highest paid?..... Smh for EPL overrated.
That is something you dont need to understand.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by slikcipher(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't it ironic that the highest paid coach in premiership history is going to the worst club in football history. Abeg Mourinhi, go and chop and clean mouth. At least we know nothing tangible can come out of akpu induced chelsea.

ODE!!!!
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 30, 2013
K,k:
I Kokoma don't like the man,Egomaniac. #teamArsenal
I Kokoma do like the man,..........#teamCHELSEA/ oya [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]go face ur .
.4th place trophy povertymaniac manager.

i 4 call u fool but won't now cos itz obvious foolishness is the core strand in ur dna
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by 50calibre(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2013
I just can't wait to watch mourinho fail in the premier league this time. He is being heralded like its the second coming of the messiah, people are just setting themselves up for a huge disappointment
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 11:45am On May 30, 2013
Nice one. Expect more Trophies next season #TeamChelseaFc.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 11:45am On May 30, 2013
This is sadism, people are starving all over the world and someone is getting this kind of money to seat on bench every Sunday/Saturday? shocked
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by emmabest2000(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't it ironic that the highest paid coach in premiership history is going to the worst club in football history. Abeg Mourinhi, go and chop and clean mouth. At least we know nothing tangible can come out of akpu induced chelsea.
Afam iru ewu
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Freiburger(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2013
lol, are you O.K bro?
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by jude33084(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2013

I thought you were civilized undecided
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 30, 2013
Mourinho is losing it already, it's not easy to remain consistent.. Moreover you are allowing your Ego take over a lot of things..
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by tomakint: 11:49am On May 30, 2013
CFCfan:

I agree. In Madrid, he was also the highest earning manager in club football.
Mourinho's family, unto d 3rd generation, will never smell poverty.
Unfortunately, life don't work under the law of logic! I hope he will invest wisely to cater for the well beings of his unborn generations, if in doubt, consider the case of Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Bobby Brown, George Best and many other celebrities who earned hundreds of millions of dollars in their career lifetime but couldn't account for it!
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 30, 2013
Welcome to the Bridge the "Special One".
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by jude33084(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2013
Movingcoil: how come na bitter man u fans rush come post their miserable self here first, nawa ooo 4 dem... if i say something now they will brand chelsea fans touts but what exactly is the criteria to be branded a tout if not busy body and inviting yourself where you'll still hate yourself after visiting. unreasonable man u fans and afam4eva in his left mind gives me goosebumbs.

Sept/Oct isnt far from here cheesy

Maybe Fergy will have to come back to rescue them cheesy
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by DJDOLA(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2013
Ok up Chelsea
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Edoblakky(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2013
Afam, I thought u were sensible until you wrote tripe. So the worst club by your standard lifted the two most coveted trophies last season and this season.
Pls go and have not just your head but your full self examined. Elegbere!
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 30, 2013
Yet Arsene Wenger make more money than him through his shares at Arsenal. Trust a french man, u will never hear that.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2013
Edoblakky: Afam, I thought u were sensible until you wrote tripe. So the worst club by your standard lifted the two most coveted trophies last season and this season.
Pls go and have not just your head but your full self examined. Elegbere!

Bro why are u killing yourself, it is obvious the guys just dey pull Chelsea fans leg. and beside he is entitled to his own opinion.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by crackhaus: 12:02pm On May 30, 2013
Craze boi...lol
shymexx: Time to celebrate the return of the "Special One."

Break the damn bank for him, he's worth it!!!

The King is back, yo!!!

SW London billionaires and I bleed blue blood; catch me zipping Cristal with the blue blood in St. Tropez!!

See the names have all changed since I been around/
But the game ain't the same since I left out/
Ooh you know we need ya, ooh you know we need ya/
Right here's where we need ya, right here's where we need ya/
Welcome back..
Welcome back, welcome back, that Special one's back (You know you like that)
Welcome back, welcome back, Chelsea's back (You know you like that)
You know you like that
You know you like that
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by AlyricistLaura: 12:02pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: This is sadism, people are starving all over the world and someone is getting this kind of money to seat on bench every Sunday/Saturday? shocked

Lmfao you hatin on this man Paper $
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by AlyricistLaura: 12:05pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol well deserved?

Tha Guy is a Legend........Porto...Inter....

Hell, he would have won at Madrid if his club wasn't comprised of emotionally weak overrated whining bums.

Jose is the Truth Bro......
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by OuchDaddy(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2013
shymexx: Time to celebrate the return of the "Special One."

Break the damn bank for him, he's worth it!!!

The King is back, yo!!!

SW London billionaires and I bleed blue blood; catch me zipping Cristal with the blue blood in St. Tropez!!

See the names have all changed since I been around/
But the game ain't the same since I left out/
Ooh you know we need ya, ooh you know we need ya/
Right here's where we need ya, right here's where we need ya/
Welcome back..
You know you like that
You know you like that
Rotflmao...oboi, you don Kpoli yea?
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by AlyricistLaura: 12:15pm On May 30, 2013
Here is the thing I don't understand.

I understand why everyone else loves him....

But why do Chelsea Fans love him..when they didn't win the Champions League untill he Left.

Unless you all give him credit for building that team

Lots of Chelsea Fans I know have a vendetta against mourinho

The guy is Class tho, I love this Cat
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by misterh(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2013
Wow... That's one hell of money. He'll never forget his sojourn on La Liga in a hurry. Welcome back to the EPL, Jose. #TeamManUtd till the devil repents.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by chaloner(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Damn, this is someone who has never played football ooo....
by saying this , I'm not sure u are upto 18years. You lack internet management. Pls read this below
Full nameJosé Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix
Date of birth26 January 1963(age 50)
Place of birthSetúbal, Portugal
Height1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)[1]
Playing positionCentral midfielder
Club information
Current clubReal Madrid(manager)
Senior career*
YearsTeamApps†(Gls)†
1980–1982Rio Ave16(2)
1982–1983Belenenses16(2)
1983–1985Sesimbra35(1)
1985–1987Comércio e Indústria27(cool
Total94(13)
Teams managed
2000Benfica
2001–2002União de Leiria
2002–2004Porto
2004–2007Chelsea
2008–2010Internazionale
2010–2013Real Madrid
2013–Chelsea
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by sunniest(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2013
Headline that appears in The Sun this
morning It's confirmed! Jose Mourinho has
signed a 4 year deal to make an emotional
return "home" to Chelsea! The headline
above is being confirmed by Rob Beasley in
"The Sun" and the article states the
following: JOSE MOURINHO is Chelsea’s
new boss http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/
homepage/sport/football/4947332/Jose-
Mourinho-is-Chelseas-new-boss-and-
thats-official.html
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Afam4eva(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2013
jude33084:

I thought you were civilized undecided
I am. Are you uncivilized a Chelsea fan?
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by AlyricistLaura: 12:23pm On May 30, 2013
chaloner: by saying this , I'm not sure u are upto 18years. You lack internet management. Pls read this below
Full nameJosé Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix
Date of birth26 January 1963(age 50)
Place of birthSetúbal, Portugal
Height1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)[1]
Playing positionCentral midfielder
Club information
Current clubReal Madrid(manager)
Senior career*
YearsTeamApps†(Gls)†
1980–1982Rio Ave16(2)
1982–1983Belenenses16(2)
1983–1985Sesimbra35(1)
1985–1987Comércio e Indústria27(cool
Total94(13)
Teams managed
2000Benfica
2001–2002União de Le
2002–2004Porto
2004–2007Chelsea
2008–2010Internazionale
2010–2013Real Madrid
2013–Chelsea

Leave mah Homie Cam Alone.....I agree tho..Mourinho is tha Truth ★
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by sunniest(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Afam4eva(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2013
Isn't it funny that someone that was a failure in real Madrid is a Chelsea legend. Talk about setting standards. Show get size indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by AlyricistLaura: 12:46pm On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't it funny that someone that was a failure in real Madrid is a Chelsea legend. Talk about setting standards. Show get size indeed.

.................Damn.

This niqqah Just Ethered all of London.......and 16 blocks of Norwich just from the crumbling aftermath of the destructive blow

I don't even wanna write in here no more.....

Chelsea Fc just died after that post....

Damn
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Freiburger(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't it funny that someone that was a failure in real Madrid is a Chelsea legend. Talk about setting standards. Show get size indeed.
Afam, its time to quit this unecessary critics, it is so obvious you lack the basic knowledge on how the profil football business functions.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by boron10(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2013
Is it not also funny that Frank Rikhaad who is a barca legend is still jobless till today? Not even a QPR could go for him?grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player / Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 21st August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.