Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! (20995 Views)

Strongest Team In English Premier League History And Which Season? / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent / Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by BulG: 12:50pm On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't it ironic that the highest paid coach in premiership history is going to the worst club in football history. Abeg Mourinhi, go and chop and clean mouth. At least we know nothing tangible can come out of akpu induced chelsea.
Bad belle, bad team can turn good
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 30, 2013
At least he's better than an overpaid Arsene Wenger. With him as a manager, at least we're sure of two top trophies in our cabby next season.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by kolamilan(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2013
Overrated manager, overrated club.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by AjanleKoko: 1:36pm On May 30, 2013
Money-miss-road club jam money-miss-road manager. angry

To paraphrase the great Beckenbauer, who was referring to said manager, 'Wearing Cashmere does not automatically mean that you belong.' tongue grin
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Chynx(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't it ironic that the highest paid coach in premiership history is going to the worst club in football history. Abeg Mourinhi, go and chop and clean mouth. At least we know nothing tangible can come out of akpu induced chelsea.

I can feel the pain and envy in u. grin
Sorry bruv, for I have pity on whoever has no pity for you. grin
Chelsea all d way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Chynx(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2013
50calibre: I just can't wait to watch mourinho fail in the premier league this time. He is being heralded like its the second coming of the messiah, people are just setting themselves up for a huge disappointment

I'm sure u r living a pathetic and needy life cos u obviously enjoy watching people fail...which in return, becomes a meal u always have to eat! grin
Keep it up!
I wish the "only one" luck in his new appointment jor.
#futbolfan
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Chynx(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2013
Freiburger: It feels good going back to reap from where one has sowed.
Tell them!
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by lymelyte(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2013
Mourinho is too over-hyped..he is a good coach though but talks too much.
I hope they don't drive him like they did before.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by raffite: 2:16pm On May 30, 2013
If the best are the highest earners, then Mourinho should be the best coach.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by raffite: 2:22pm On May 30, 2013
lymelyte: Mourinho is too over-hyped..he is a good coach though but talks too much.
I hope they don't drive him like they did before.
So when has talking become a crime?

Afam4eva: Isn't it funny that someone that was a failure in real Madrid is a Chelsea legend. Talk about setting standards. Show get size indeed.
If three trophies in three seasons, LaLiga included, is a failure then most coaches are failures.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 30, 2013
Hmm...#Kanye West Gold Digger on my mind#...
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by newtoneni(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2013
if u guys claims that mourinho is overrated then we can confidently say that Alex F. In man Utd failed cos 4 the last 2 yrs he won only 1 trophy and for 27yrs he has won just 2 Ucl 4 man Utd for me mourinho is underrated and not overrated one Love.

4 Likes

Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2013
Mourinho is clearly a Chelsea legend, to be commanding such a huge salary.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by loswhite(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Etoo is making 20M/year so ....
olodo eto na coach?
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 30, 2013
adaobi123: you reached front page again !!!

Clap for Jesus grin grin
*Claps for Jesus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Donmichaelz(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2013
ZUBY77: The only coach who deserve such money at the moment is Juup Heynckes, the Bayern Munich coach. Muorinho is a noise maker
A noise maker with 2 champions league,...smiley Are u a learner
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Donmichaelz(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Etoo is making 20M/year so ....
And how much has your dad made in his entire life.?Povertymania is worying ur family and jelousyrosis
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 30, 2013

Guy cool down. I need u to mark my words hia,....if Jose Mourinho settles down in Chelsea for a 5yr stint,I guarantee u he is gonna win a minimum of 4 league titles,a couple of FA and perhaps a Champions League trophy.
If we wud be objective,his stay in Madrid was difficult,....Madrid bin a club dt places d interest of a few key players above d interest of the club and that of the coaching crew.
I hope in a short while Jose gets Luca Modric,Varane and Diego Lopez to join him in Chelsea.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by tunapawizzy: 6:00pm On May 30, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt]This guy is overrated to me...mschew///[/size]
what do u know
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by bukahands(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2013
Welcome mourinho the world's most popular coach. 20 trophies in less than 13 yrs. Winner of 8 out of 10 cup finals. The only one to win the league in 3 major leagues, not forgetting 2 champions league and one europa cup. Well I don't need to talk much your record speaks for you

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by AlyricistLaura: 6:31pm On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: Isn't it funny that someone that was a failure in real Madrid is a Chelsea legend. Talk about setting standards. Show get size indeed.

This thread just never recovered from this line....
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Afam4eva(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2013
CFCfan: Mourinho is clearly a Chelsea legend, to be commanding such a huge salary.
Exactly. He's a chelsea legend. He also got sacked cfrom Madrid. Does that say anything?
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Afam4eva(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2013
Freiburger:
Afam, its time to quit this unecessary critics, it is so obvious you lack the basic knowledge on how the profil football business functions.
You're right. I'm not familiar with akpu business.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by ceeceeco: 4:42am On May 31, 2013
Chelsea is a very very very stupid club, & also the most confused club in the world...dat is all i can say.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by Nobody: 4:43am On May 31, 2013
ceeceeco: Chelsea is a very very very stupid club, & also the most confused club in the world...dat is all i can say.

Nope. Chelsea are a club with lofty ambitions...That's all.
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by samseen02(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2013
Follow this post to learn how to start waste recling business. www.nairaland.com/1307798/free-tutorials-how-make-money
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by lukulukuboy(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2013
I`M A DIE HARD CHELSEA FAN AND MOURINHO`S NO 1 FAN. BUT I`M NOT PARTICULARLY EXCITED ABOUT HIS RETURN TO STAMFORD BRIDGE.
ALL THE SAME, I WISH HIM SUCCESS !
Re: Mourinho To Become The Highest Paid Manager In Premier League History! by emmabest2000(m): 4:31am On Jun 03, 2013
chaloner: by saying this , I'm not sure u are upto 18years. You lack internet management. Pls read this below
Full nameJosé Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix
Date of birth26 January 1963(age 50)
Place of birthSetúbal, Portugal
Height1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)[1]
Playing positionCentral midfielder
Club information
Current clubReal Madrid(manager)
Senior career*
YearsTeamApps†(Gls)†
1980–1982Rio Ave16(2)
1982–1983Belenenses16(2)
1983–1985Sesimbra35(1)
1985–1987Comércio e Indústria27(cool
Total94(13)
Teams managed
2000Benfica
2001–2002União de Leiria
2002–2004Porto
2004–2007Chelsea
2008–2010Internazionale
2010–2013Real Madrid
2013–Chelsea
correct info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player / Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 21st August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.