Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (29132 Views)

Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 28, 2013
B4 I found it hard understanding d idiom from Grace to Grass until I witnessed aunty ibru's situation.

Now I understand the idiom"Grace to Grass" as once sitting on an empire of Oceanic bank smiling at billions of Naira to sitting in front the seat of a church smiling at the tithes n offering box. undecided
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 28, 2013
fflamingo: And for those of you Who still commit sin(s) and expect to turn a new leave...........
God is watching you live........
The woman is just unfortunate. People shouldnt be too hasty to nail her. She is still a great woman. Regardless of the news about her,many politicians have done worse. A Governor's family in this country who used to own a bank,sank the bank and made away with investor's funds and they are still the king in that state till today. What of the great corruption under this and previous administration? Please cut the woman some slack. Let him with no sin throw a stone first.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Perkins007: 1:37pm On May 28, 2013
That is good for her
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by dulphines: 1:38pm On May 28, 2013
How is this suppose to be my business?
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by tutu1: 1:43pm On May 28, 2013
five banks CEO were sacked only one tried, fined and imprisoned, sad and bias corruption fight

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Krasid(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2013
Praise the lord somebody. grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by curfew: 1:48pm On May 28, 2013
ibru, ibori, alamieyeseigha and obasanjo, ibb, dangote, otedola, atiku, etc. use your tongue to count your teeth but hold your peace still. on september 30, 2014 nigeria expires.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 28, 2013
Let he/she who is without sin caste the first stone.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by global07(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2013
sexymoma: Please Where can i comment on this thread, I really need to advise this woman..... She want to embezzle those village women TITHE ba. undecided

Boy! If you would care to know,what she has lost is not up to one tenth of what she is worth.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by tspun(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2013
Jhulyan: nt funny
nigerians can form...... U know go say u don laf belle full.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by poke(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2013
GOD'S MERCIES ENDURES FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by sexymoma(f): 2:00pm On May 28, 2013
global07:

Boy! If you would care to know,what she has lost is not up to one tenth of what she is worth.
Human Want is insatiable so she would want to regain what she has lost. tongue
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Evablazze(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2013
False news joor
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 28, 2013
Whose money did she steal again?
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by richyblink1(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2013
smoothlips: abeg give the Woman some credit......she gave alot of youngsters their first shot @ employment and made alot of them their 1st million naira before 30yrs. well she did INSIDER TRADING does that make her worst than GEJ?
am sure most people don't even knw what her crimes were.
My brother don't mind them.
Sanusi only witch hunted people he had beef with before going to CBN.
The MD of Access bank borrowed 21b from intercontinental bank, only for him to buy the bank for 50b after sanusi's claimed rescue mission.

It won't be long till SLS leaves office, the truth must come out. How can a bank be sold for 50b to it's debtor?

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by devour129: 2:10pm On May 28, 2013
maryjames9: The woman is just unfortunate. People shouldnt be too hasty to nail her. She is still a great woman. Regardless of the news about her,many politicians have done worse. A Governor's family in this country who used to own a bank,sank the bank and made away with investor's funds and they are still the king in that state till today. What of the great corruption under this and previous administration? Please cut the woman some slack.
so because she is not the worst she should be cuddled ? You are a little fool, try to get small brain before you graduate to big one

2 Likes

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by hardbody: 2:10pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: AN INCH AWAY FROM THE GRAVE AT 67 ? THEN AGAIN I GUESS IN NAIJA THATS A HUGE THING TO LIVE TO 67. IN ILFORD A 110 YEAR OLD MAN JUST RAN A MARATHON. THE GUY PICK RACE LIKE USAIN BOLT SELF. SEIKH MAN. HE CARRY TURBAN FOR HEAD DURING THE RACE TOO grin

How many 110 years old men and women do u have in the UK and how many ofthem are running races? You just choose one isolated case and then start making unecessary comparisons. Go into Nigerian villages and see elderly men above the 110 years yardstick that are still going strong and knacking younger women recklessly. The fact we do not make that much noise does not mean we do not have them. Perhaps, the fact that birth was not being registered way back in time also contributed to the lack of verifiable data that we can rely on. Life expectancy may be going down in Nigeria, but it is mostly owing to stress in the urban areas especially Lagos.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by hardbody: 2:12pm On May 28, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Let he/she who is without sin caste the first stone.

Dem wan stone am die? People are stoning her left right and centre and you are saying let the person without sin cast the first stone. So you do not know that all these jibes are verbal stones? Bros na wa for you oo
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by pendusky(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2013
All rubi.sh comments here are not funny at all! Every sin is a sin, weda big or small, What if she has repented and God call her? Was Paul case not worse than dis? Yet We read much of his books in the bible. U guys are Wasting time here commenting of things u wont achieve in life and things u dont knw. God bless u Mrs Ibru for taking a giant step in God's Work.... God is not a Man... God bless ya all.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by donem: 2:19pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: AN INCH AWAY FROM THE GRAVE AT 67 ? THEN AGAIN I GUESS IN NAIJA THATS A HUGE THING TO LIVE TO 67. IN ILFORD A 110 YEAR OLD MAN JUST RAN A MARATHON. THE GUY PICK RACE LIKE USAIN BOLT SELF. SEIKH MAN. HE CARRY TURBAN FOR HEAD DURING THE RACE TOO grin
Bro i see u, i hail oo, Tell them,

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Reachyrich(f): 2:22pm On May 28, 2013
Evangelist ke? Very soon she go dey chop d village church moni o eh.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by nice4life: 2:22pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: BUT YOU DO ERR. GENESIS 6 VS 3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. <<< 120 YEARS
Oga no be only you know scripture grin grin
PSALM 90 VS 10 "The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away." <<< 70years smiley

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by donem: 2:23pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: BUT YOU DO ERR. GENESIS 6 VS 3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. <<< 120 YEARS
The nairaland prophet. (always spot on)

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by pendusky(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2013
devour129: so because she is not the worst she should be cuddled ? You are a little fool, try to get small brain before you graduate to big one
?? pls next time u read rules number 2 before you post. Mod can u pls delete dis comment?
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 28, 2013
donem:
Bro i see u, i hail oo, Tell them,
I TROWAY SALUTE SIR grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 28, 2013
hardbody:

How many 110 years old men and women do u have in the UK and how many ofthem are running races? You just choose one isolated case and then start making unecessary comparisons. Go into Nigerian villages and see elderly men above the 110 years yardstick that are still going strong and knacking younger women recklessly. The fact we do not make that much noise does not mean we do not have them. Perhaps, the fact that birth was not being registered way back in time also contributed to the lack of verifiable data that we can rely on. Life expectancy may be going down in Nigeria, but it is mostly owing to stress in the urban areas especially Lagos.
HALF THE POPULATION OF THE UK IS OVER 110 YEARS OLD. TRY SHOPPING ON A SATURDAY IT WILL TAKE YOU 5 HOURS TO WALK 100 METERS. THE WHOLE STREET IS LITTERED WITH GERIATRICS WALKING 100 METERS PER HOUR grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Basics007: 2:29pm On May 28, 2013
"smoothlips: abeg give the Woman some credit......she gave alot of youngsters their first shot @ employment and made alot of them their 1st million naira before 30yrs.well she did INSIDERTRADING does that make her worst than GEJ?
am sure most people don't even knw what her crimes were."

#GbamGbammerGbammest
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2013
so giving people jobs makes the insider trading right?smh!!!!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2013
nice4life:
Oga no be only you know scripture grin grin
PSALM 90 VS 10 "The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away." <<< 70years smiley
THAT NA THE LAMENTATIONS OF KING DAVID AND THE NUMBER OF YEARS ISRAEL BEING DEY AVERAGE BECAUSE OF HEAVY TRIBULATION AT THAT POINT IN TIME. THE POINT HERE IS UNDER HEAVY TRIBULATION YOU WILL AVERAGE 70 YEARS, WHICH IS EVIDENT IN OUR TRIBULATION LADEN WORLD TODAY. BUT WITH NO TRIBULATION EVERYONE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO REACH 120. THATS WHY IN THE VILLAGE WITH PEACEFUL LIFE YOU CAN HIT YOUR POTENTIAL OF 120. IN THE CITY UNDER MUCH AGRO AND STRESS YOU WILL AVERAGE 70 - 80. READ THE WHOLE PSALMS 90 VERSE. ITS TRIBULATION PERIOD wink wink

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by nice4life: 2:38pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: THAT NA THE LAMENTATIONS OF KING DAVID AND THE NUMBER OF YEARS ISRAEL BEING DEY AVERAGE BECAUSE OF HEAVY TRIBULATION AT THAT POINT IN TIME. THE POINT HERE IS UNDER HEAVY TRIBULATION YOU WILL AVERAGE 70 YEARS, WHICH IS EVIDENT IN OUR TRIBULATION LADEN WORLD TODAY. BUT WITH NO TRIBULATION EVERYONE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO REACH 120. THATS WHY IN THE VILLAGE WITH PEACEFUL LIFE YOU CAN HIT YOUR POTENTIAL OF 120. IN THE CITY UNDER MUCH AGRO AND STRESS YOU WILL AVERAGE 70 - 80. READ THE WHOLE PSALMS 90 VERSE. ITS TRIBULATION PERIOD wink wink
Hmmn, man of God are you sure about psalm 90 being David's lamentation? According to biblical scholar and history psalm 90 and 91 were the prayers of Moses smiley
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 28, 2013
nice4life:
Hmmn, man of God are you sure about psalm 90 being David's lamentation? According to biblical scholar and history psalm 90 and 91 were the prayers of Moses smiley
PSALMS WAS WRITTEN BY KING DAVID wink wink AND I AINT NO MAN OF GOD. I JUST BE BIBLE READER cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. / Ribadu-i Rejected Apc's Pressure To Stay / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.