Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (29130 Views)

Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by chibuike123(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2013
osaass: Relocates to village!!!

I know many guys of the underworld would be licking their lips
am sure u are one of them
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2013
Can anyone answer me please, whose money did she steal?
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by nice4life: 2:45pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: PSALMS WAS WRITTEN BY KING DAVID wink wink AND I AINT NO MAN OF GOD. I JUST BE BIBLE READER cheesy
Okay, I correct you now, the book of psalms was not written by king David, its a collections of prayers, supplications and songs by different prophet of God. psalm 90 and 91 are the prayers of Moses. Before you read any chapter of psalm check the author, its is usually at the beginning. smiley
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by dasparrow: 2:47pm On May 28, 2013
hardbody:

How many 110 years old men and women do u have in the UK and how many ofthem are running races? You just choose one isolated case and then start making unecessary comparisons. Go into Nigerian villages and see elderly men above the 110 years yardstick that are still going strong and knacking younger women recklessly. The fact we do not make that much noise does not mean we do not have them. Perhaps, the fact that birth was not being registered way back in time also contributed to the lack of verifiable data that we can rely on. Life expectancy may be going down in Nigeria, but it is mostly owing to stress in the urban areas especially Lagos.

Average life expectancy rate in Nigeria is a measly 52 years. This is why Nigerians have a tendency to call people who are no longer in their 20s as old. In advanced nations, people will never refer to you as 'old' if you are in your 30s or 40s but the average Nigerian does and it is because subconsciously Nigerians know they don't live long. The ones in the village die young too due to lack of proper healthcare. Women in the village have a higher chance of dying during child labor so what are we talking about here? Let's stop living in denial.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 28, 2013
curfew: ibru, ibori, alamieyeseigha and obasanjo, ibb, dangote, otedola, atiku, etc. use your tongue to count your teeth but hold your peace still. on september 30, 2014 nigeria expires.
guy u be boko haram ni?
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 28, 2013
nice4life:
Okay, I correct you now, the book of psalms was not written by king David, its a collections of prayers, supplications and songs by different prophet of God. psalm 90 and 91 are the prayers of Moses. Before you read any chapter of psalm check the author, its is usually at the beginning. smiley
MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO WROTE IT. FACT STILL REMAINS PSALMS 90 WAS WRITTEN UNDER HEAVY LAMENTATIONS AND SORROW UNDER THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by rogodo(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2013
Psalm 90 was written by Moses.

obadiah777: MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO WROTE IT. FACT STILL REMAINS PSALMS 90 WAS WRITTEN UNDER HEAVY LAMENTATIONS AND SORROW UNDER THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 28, 2013
fat greedy buffon,no peace for the wicked-those gangsters in Delta have to go get their slice of cake that she stole from the public from her.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 28, 2013
Only 6 months? na wa o
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 28, 2013
rogodo: Psalm 90 was written by Moses.

MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO WROTE IT. DOES NOT ALTER THE POINT BEING MADE WHICH IS UNDER DURESS YOUR LIFE-SPAN IS REDUCED FROM A POTENTIAL OF 120 YEARS TO 70 - 80 YEARS AS WAS HAPPENING TO ISRAEL WHEN PSALM 90 WAS WRITTEN. I DONT GET IN TO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT AUTHORSHIP OF BIBLICAL BOOKS. ITS IRRELEVANT. I DEAL WITH THE CONTENT
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by capip120(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2013
Just years ago, the media and the same people dat condemned her used to potray this lady in good light, some even went as far as nicknaming her the iron lady ask about it now; her sins is all we know the beam of the light has turned dark. Oh fellow Nigerians where are we upto? How did dis occur? We tend to forget the good things abt one wen we hear abt the bad ones, am i surprised? No! We are in the world.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by MostHigh: 2:59pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: THAT NA THE LAMENTATIONS OF KING DAVID AND THE NUMBER OF YEARS ISRAEL BEING DEY AVERAGE BECAUSE OF HEAVY TRIBULATION AT THAT POINT IN TIME. THE POINT HERE IS UNDER HEAVY TRIBULATION YOU WILL AVERAGE 70 YEARS, WHICH IS EVIDENT IN OUR TRIBULATION LADEN WORLD TODAY. BUT WITH NO TRIBULATION EVERYONE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO REACH 120. THATS WHY IN THE VILLAGE WITH PEACEFUL LIFE YOU CAN HIT YOUR POTENTIAL OF 120. IN THE CITY UNDER MUCH AGRO AND STRESS YOU WILL AVERAGE 70 - 80. READ THE WHOLE PSALMS 90 VERSE. ITS TRIBULATION PERIOD wink wink

See as the light just dey bright dey go.

Tell them brother.

Some people on this forum will soon need permanent sunglasses.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Edoboy1(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2013
mollytinrox: At her age, its what she needs. She's just an inch away from the grave.
Hehehehe.
. Inch away from the grave? What kind of comment is this? Na wa for u oooo. I wonder if its the same head I have, that others use to also reason. I think some reason with their anus.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by uvoh(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2013
All this sensational headlines on nairaland sef. What part of dis news item was it mentioned that she is now an evangelist-both from d link u gave and ur post?
All this attention seeking devices called people for dis place don tire me sef. Mtcheew.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Kx: 3:01pm On May 28, 2013
Luke 19:8
"And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken anything from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold."

[size=13pt]Why dont Nigerian pastors preach restitution?[/size]
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 28, 2013
MostHigh:

See as the light just dey bright dey go.

Tell them brother.

Some people on this forum will soon need permanent sunglasses.

HEHEHE BROTHER MOSTHIGH. NA THE SAME LIGHT WE ALL GET SIRE. IN FACT I NEED SUNGLASSES WHEN YOU COME AROUND grin grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by akintayo1(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2013
Nigerians, when are we going to wake up?

Is this woman not better than our so called politicians, whom have stole our money, our fathers money, our grand fathers money to buy their girlfriends luxuries, feed their dogs, secure their unborn child futures?

Yes, she is guilty, but what can you say of your law makers who as embezzle the wealth of this nation, drain out the life and blood in us?

Yet, our last hope of justice- the judiciary - will pass the most ridiculous judgement I ever hear since I was born onto them. "You're sentenced to five yrs imprisionment or pay a fine of 400,000 Naira.

Judgement pass unto someone who stole millions from public funds.

Nigerians "Wake up".
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by achi4u(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: AN INCH AWAY FROM THE GRAVE AT 67 ? THEN AGAIN I GUESS IN NAIJA THATS A HUGE THING TO LIVE TO 67. IN ILFORD A 110 YEAR OLD MAN JUST RAN A MARATHON. THE GUY PICK RACE LIKE USAIN BOLT SELF. SEIKH MAN. HE CARRY TURBAN FOR HEAD DURING THE RACE TOO grin
67 is a goldmine today in nigeria...infact it worth celebrating.

Nigerians are dieing young!

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by MostHigh: 3:14pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: HEHEHE BROTHER MOSTHIGH. NA THE SAME LIGHT WE ALL GET SIRE. IN FACT I NEED SUNGLASSES WHEN YOU COME AROUND grin grin

One Spirit my brother.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 28, 2013
achi4u: 67 is a goldmine today in nigeria...infact it worth celebrating.

Nigerians are dieing young!
ITS A CRAZY WORLD SIRE. IT DONT TAKE LONG TO GET TO 67. YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND BLINK AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU ARE 67. MAYBE AS HUMANS WE NEED TO FOCUS MORE ON INTENSELY BEING IN THE MOMENT AND ENJOYING EVERY SECOND AND EVERY MOMENT. WE SPEND OVER 40 YEARS CHASING AND CHASING AND CHASING MONEY AND BEING UNHAPPY IN THE PROCESS AND BY THE TIME SUCCESS FINALLY COMES YOU ARE INCHES FROM THE GRAVE grin grin CRAZY WORLD SIRE. WE ALL NEED TO SLOW DOWN AND EXHALE. WEALTH IS VANITY, LIFE IS GOLDEN.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by obinnakenedo(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2013
And who will be the lucky pastor?.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by MostHigh: 3:22pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: ITS A CRAZY WORLD SIRE. IT DONT TAKE LONG TO GET TO 67. YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND BLINK AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU ARE 67. MAYBE AS HUMANS WE NEED TO FOCUS MORE ON INTENSELY BEING IN THE MOMENT AND ENJOYING EVERY SECOND AND EVERY MOMENT. WE SPEND OVER 40 YEARS CHASING AND CHASING AND CHASING MONEY AND BEING UNHAPPY IN THE PROCESS AND BY THE TIME SUCCESS FINALLY COMES YOU ARE INCHES FROM THE GRAVE grin grin CRAZY WORLD SIRE. WE ALL NEED TO SLOW DOWN AND EXHALE. WEALTH IS VANITY, LIFE IS GOLDEN.

A world without money is what we need

In this type of world less andrenaline in the bloodstream

Just till the earth as daddy instructed in the beginning.

Nothing like eating food that you literally sow, it is absolutely healing.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Reyspin(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2013
She spent her jail term in Redington Royal suite while me a Shareholder that was swindled can't even b allowed inside the lounge of the same hospital... Now she will enjoyin her loot and later given State Pardon... It will b Well for her!!!
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 28, 2013
smoothlips: abeg give the Woman some credit......she gave alot of youngsters their first shot @ employment and made alot of them their 1st million naira before 30yrs. well she did INSIDER TRADING does that make her worst than GEJ?
am sure most people don't even knw what her crimes were.
Correct my guy. How many of you really known the details of her offences? How many jobs has Sanusi created since he destroyed the so called failing banks rather he killed so many career people. We should be very careful not to be hasty in passing judgement on others the pendulum can swing to you one day
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 28, 2013
MostHigh:

A world without money is what we need

In this type of world less andrenaline in the bloodstream

Just till the earth as daddy instructed in the beginning.

Nothing like eating food that you literally sow, it is absolutely healing.
THIS WHAT WE WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO. THIS WORLD AS IT IS SET UP NOW, YOU HAVE PEOPLE KILLING THEIR OWN PARENTS JUST TO GET THAT MONEY. ITS ALL DEMONIC BUT PEOPLE DONT SEE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE CAUGHT UP IN THE MATRIX. WE ARE ALL LIKE LAB RATS RUNNING AFTER THE SAME THING AND KILLING EACH OTHER TO GET IT. THE WHOLE WORLD AS SET UP NOW IS AN INSANE ASYLUM. BUT A CHANGE SOON COME.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by ceslide: 3:29pm On May 28, 2013
Owu don dey blow am
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by MostHigh: 3:34pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: THIS WHAT WE WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO. THIS WORLD AS IT IS SET UP NOW, YOU HAVE PEOPLE KILLING THEIR OWN PARENTS JUST TO GET THAT MONEY. ITS ALL DEMONIC BUT PEOPLE DONT SEE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE CAUGHT UP IN THE MATRIX. WE ARE ALL LIKE LAB RATS RUNNING AFTER THE SAME THING AND KILLING EACH OTHER TO GET IT. THE WHOLE WORLD AS SET UP NOW IS AN INSANE ASYLUM. BUT A CHANGE SOON COME.

Soon come brother.

The prayers of the saints.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by kmuf4: 3:36pm On May 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
maryjames9: The woman is just unfortunate. People shouldnt be too hasty to nail her. She is still a great woman. Regardless of the news about her,many politicians have done worse. A Governor's family in this country who used to own a bank,sank the bank and made away with investor's funds and they are still the king in that state till today. What of the great corruption under this and previous administration? Please cut the woman some slack.

Simply because so many people steal in niger and get away with it,does that means others that were caught shud be let loose and be encouraged, let's shun corruption @ every level. She stole and she deserve more sentence than she got.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by tuyi19: 3:45pm On May 28, 2013
All of you castigating her should ask for forgiveness of sin. All what happened to her them were just politics, they are alot of people that did worse than what she did and nothing has happened to them. This woman is a true mother and all employeess of the former oceanic bank will tell you this. she had put smiles in many faces and family. please, let her be and focus on her christian life. Akingbola is working freely now but her case was not like that because she is woman.
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by akpanbaba: 3:46pm On May 28, 2013
Sanusi came to destroy Ibru,Akingbola,Ebong,Okey Nwosu and others by feeding gullible Nigerians with half -truths about the banking industry.Please stop insulting this woman and seek for the real truth about Sanusi's agenda.Time changes history and i know with time the world will get to know the real truth about the disaster Sanusi brought to Banking Industry

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Soon come brother.

The prayers of the saints.
REVELATION 14 VS 12 Here is the patience of the saints

REVELATION 13 VS 9 .Here is the patience and the faith of the saints

wink cheesy
Re: Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village by rhemal: 3:58pm On May 28, 2013
"HE WHO HAVE NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze / TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) / Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.