Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Prince Harry Vs Prince William : The Sexiest Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry Vs Prince William : The Sexiest Prince (2495 Views)

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Harry Vs Prince William : The Sexiest Prince by SeanT21(f): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
i got to say that Prince Harry is the sexiest of the two. He seems to be loving and i love his hair.

Re: Prince Harry Vs Prince William : The Sexiest Prince by HRhotness(f): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
William is loosing his hair,
his hair line is receeding and he'll hav a bald patch by the time he's 35
Re: Prince Harry Vs Prince William : The Sexiest Prince by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

William is loosing his hair,
his hair line is receeding and he'll hav a bald patch by the time he's 35
I still think he's the sexiest
Re: Prince Harry Vs Prince William : The Sexiest Prince by HRhotness(f): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2008
rokiatu:

I still think he's the sexiest

lol, dont knw about that,,,, i used to think he was d cute one
but i saw an interview with harry when he came back from iraq,,,, hmmm,,,, yummy,,,, lush grin
Re: Prince Harry Vs Prince William : The Sexiest Prince by tpia: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2008
William used to be the sexiest but Harry's looking better as he gets older. wink

they're both still sexy tho.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fugitive On America Most Wanted / Radio Presenter Toolz Pregnant For Donjazzy / Kim Kardashian Reacts To The Alleged Insult To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.