Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Would You Attend that Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Attend that Wedding? (1110 Views)

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / Can You Attend This Traditional Wedding? (PHOTO) / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Attend that Wedding? by dutchmillionaire(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2008
I have been wondering what u could be doing in the wedding scene of a girl who's supposed to beur girl 4 real.Starring @ her preety face which is overtaken by another man?having a day dream wedding her?imagining the difference between her life with this man and the better life she would have lived with u?watching how this man kisses ur girl away from u or wipping the hidden tears inside of u?   
What could you do? would you even invite him?
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by wahala2007(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2008
If you are going to be comfortable with it.Why not?Although Its safer remaining as distant as u possibly can,because it could back fire on your current relationship.
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by bebe2007(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2008
Dear poster,

I feel you. I will advise you best stay away. Do not toture yourself that way by going for the wedding, your imagination is enough toture spare yourself the real thing. A very dear friend of mine just got married too, i secretly thought it wouldnt happen because i wished for us to be together but unfortunately it didnt go my way. No one will understand how you feel except those who have been there. It hurts like hell.
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by saucekid(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2008
i'll attend the wedding. . . .
eat wella
congratulate them
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by sperocloud: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2008
I doubt,
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2008
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by saucekid(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2008
i go attend
its easier for the guys
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by tngtech(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2008
bebe2007:

Dear poster,

I feel you. I will advise you best stay away. Do not toture yourself that way by going for the wedding, your imagination is enough toture spare yourself the real thing. A very dear friend of mine just got married too, i secretly thought it wouldnt happen because i wished for us to be together but unfortunately it didnt go my way. No one will understand how you feel except those who have been there. It hurts like hell.

Abi

@poster

I can imagine you crying already. My advice for you is to take heart. Its one of those things.
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by simoen(f): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2008
i prefer staying away. . . .

but if he left me 4 some1 else . . . and i got som1 betterof him,
meeen i will go wit d highest cloth and gale wit ma man grin grin
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by CuteYemy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2008
simoen:

but if he left me 4 someone else . . . and i got som1 betterof him,

Quite agree with you simeon.

But on the contrary, seeing the man you once loved kissed or married another woman will definitely linger memories and make one so uncomfortable you know.

@Topic
I doubt it lipsrsealed.
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by saucekid(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2008
i go go there and chop rice wella grin
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by onyekang1(f): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2008
nah! the distance would do me a lot of good wink
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by dutchmillionaire(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2008
Y would you not invite your friend to the wedding.Wat would initiate u into going to the altar with another person without even giving your own friend who hopes so much on you a notice.
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2008
The question's not very clear, at least, not to me.

How many scenarios are we looking at here?

Is this about attending, or inviting?
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by iice(f): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2008
dutchmillionaire:

I have been wondering what u could be doing in the wedding scene of a girl who's supposed to beur girl 4 real.Starring @ her preety face which is overtaken by another man?having a day dream wedding her?imagining the difference between her life with this man and the better life she would have lived with u?watching how this man kisses your girl away from u or wipping the hidden tears inside of u?
What could you do? would you even invite him?

What makes you think her life with this man will not be better or equal to the life she would have had with you. Why on earth would she be your girl if she's marrying someone else. . .
Is this a solo relationship? You - deluding yourself that she's your girl. . .Her - bloody moving on with her life
BTW if i was invited. . .i'l go. . .like heck its free food!
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by dutchmillionaire(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2008
She never told me about the wedding.I got the news from my sister.at least courtsey demands that this girl tells me about her wedding with another man or maybe she was just desperate and knew that. I am not deluding myself,dear. sometimes we derail from where God has destined us to be,just because we want to be faster than who created us.
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by iice(f): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2008
Right. . .she must be suffering pangs of guilt to go on with a wedding and not giving a hoot about you.
Obviously the message got lost in translation undecided
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by yemivictor: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2008
iice:

What makes you think her life with this man will not be better or equal to the life she would have had with you. Why on earth would she be your girl if she's marrying someone else. . .
Is this a solo relationship? You - deluding yourself that she's your girl. . .Her - bloody moving on with her life
BTW if i was invited. . .i'l go. . .like heck its free food!

I'm pondering on that myself!

Self deceit is the greatest deceit of all!! grin
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by yemivictor: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2008
simoen:

but if he left me 4 someone else . . . and i got som1 betterof him,

That would have to be subjective!

How do you determine one who's better off in this context!! grin
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by fabiyi: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2008
BEBE2007.

LONGTIME, IT'S GOOD TO HEAR FROM U.

@ POSTER,

DON'T EVER TRY IT BCS IF U DO, U MAY NT BE ABLE TO STAND THE SHOCK MOST ESPECIALLY IF U ARE A JEALOUS TYPE.

AS FOR ME AND MA FAMILY, WE WILL NOT ATTEND SUCH WEDDING NOT AT ALL.

CHEERS!
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by saucekid(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2008
una too dey long matter

go there and chop rice grin
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by whitelexi(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2008
A Sallam alaikun grin

When u share other people's happiness, your's will come quicker. I will attend, and even try getting another chic at the event while enjoying myself thoroughly grin
Learn to control your jealousy and also how to lose well. you dont win all the time.
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by dutchmillionaire(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2008
by the way. who said I'm even jelous?
Re: Would You Attend that Wedding? by CoolG1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2008
I will go there if invited and have fun all the way.

Why should i be jealous, moreover one needs to learn to accomodate lose sometimes.

But mind you if you are the Jealous type dont even dare goiing because it may cause emotional hazard.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Differentiate Love And Friendship Btw A Guy And A Lady? / My Girlfriend Let Me Down / Can U Marry your In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.